• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal gifts and trades considered. I have positive feedback.

Have (Steam keys):

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe - $6
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition - $5
Aliens vs. Predator - $4
Victoria II - $5
Majesty Gold HD - $2
Majesty 2 Collection - $5
Warlock: Master of the Arcane - $5
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $5
Red Faction: Armageddon - $5
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (x2) - $6
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl (x2)- $5

Want (Steam keys):

Mass Effect 3
I Am Alive
The Walking Dead
DeathSpank
RAGE: The Scorchers DLC
Sleeping Dogs
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Little Inferno
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga
LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman 2

Positive feedback for ntropy for a stellar deal on an Assassin's Creed III PC code!

Negative feedback for Ubisoft's web store. Took me 15 minutes of browser crashes to redeem it!

For sale: Origin keys (not Steam) for Dead Space 2 and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, $5 each.

Looking to buy Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii) if anyone has one.

Super Mario Galaxy - Nintendo Wii - Very Good Condition - $20 Shipped - SOLD!
This is the first print, white label release, with the original artwork and packaging. The disc and manual are in perfect condition but I dropped the condition to 'Very Good' due to the packaging. The case and cover has minor shelf wear.

US/CA only. Item will ship via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.

NeoGAF Plus

goldenpp72

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM, I'm not accepting any offers below the asking amount, but any offers via games would be great obviously) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know. The recent XL sale has taken out a good bulk of the ones I have on hand, but I still do have some left, no plans on getting additional ones so get em while you can :p

MSpoints.jpg

Flingsmash (Brand new, still sealed): $5.00 Shipped (I have a few copies of it, came bundled with the remote)

Fling.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted. If you want to use normal Paypal please foot the cost. Thanks for looking :)

Want to Buy

Looking for all of these complete and in great to mint shape (also black label only please, aka no greatest hits/players choice/etc stuff). I have Amazon payments, Paypal, and could also give you a 360 points in trade for any of the following, just PM me if you have any of the following and are looking to offload them. Obviously if you have multiple of them you can save on shipping (which is included in the hopeful prices below). Please note if any of these seem too low, it's because my interest in them is as such, but I assume most of these are worth similar or will be in the future, so I figured I'd throw it out there just in case. I tried not to throw in newer stuff like Darksiders 2 knowing it will go for too high, but it's hard to gauge. Also note that if you would like MS points towards something I would like to buy, please assume the amount of points you get is 15 dollars or higher in cash value, as it is :p Thanks!

Wii

Gunblade NY
Mario party 8

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (original)

Nintendo 64

Bomberman 64: The second attack
Bust a move 99
Chameleon twist 1
Chameleon twist 2
Turok 3
Wcw/NWO Revenge
Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No mercy
Turok 3

Virtual boy

Anything in good shape would be of interest to me for this, I have nothing right now.

32x

After Burner
BlackThorne
Space harrier
Virtua Fighter

Playstation Portable

Psp 2000 model (Piano black, preferably with CFW on it already, does not need a box or anything, condition is important though)

Brave Story
Kingdom Hearts BBS

Metal Gear Acid 1
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Me and my Katamari
Patapon 3
Phantasy Star Online portable 1/2
PoPoLoCrois
Prinny 2
Sonic rivals 1
Sonic rivals 2
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny
Space Invaders Extreme
Star Ocean 1/2
Ultimate ghost n goblins
Valkria Chronicles 2
Ys chronicles
Ys The Oath in Felghana

Might have interest in some other Psp games, still new to it.

Sega Dreamcast

Alien Front Online
Legacy of kain
Bust a Move 4
Cannon Spike
Capcom Vs SNK
Bomberman
Confidential Mission
Crazy Taxi 1/2
Daytona USA
Dynamite Cop
Virtual on
Jojo bizarre adventure
Ecco the dolphin
Floigan Bros.
Frogger 2
Giga Wing 2
Illbleed
Mars Matrix
Marvel vs Capcom 1
Mdk2
Ooga Booga
Outtrigger
Phantasy Star online 1/ver 2
Powerstone 1/2
Project Justice
Quake 3
Resident Evil 2/3/CV
Samba De Amigo
Seaman with mic
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Shuffle
Street fighter 3 Double impact or third strike
Street fighter alpha 3
Tomb raider titles
Toy Commander
Skies of arcadia
Unreal Tournament
Virtua Fighter 3tb
Worms armageddon/world party

I am interested in any of these DC titles, a slash means i'd take both or either one.

dab0ne

WTB:

32 GB Vita Memory card. If you have one or know of a good place to buy one at a reasonable price please let me know. Thanks.

Nester

Selling a Gamecube Broadband Adapter. You know you want to get in on some hot Phantasy Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution private server action!

$35 shipped

SarBear

Want to Sell[/B]

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM, I'm not accepting any offers below the asking amount, but any offers via games would be great obviously) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know. The recent XL sale has taken out a good bulk of the ones I have on hand, but I still do have some left, no plans on getting additional ones so get em while you can :p

MSpoints.jpg

PMd

Positive feedback for Tawney Bomb I wasn't at work yesterday, but the game was sitting on my desk this morning waiting on me and in great condition. Thanks again!

Positive feedback for Jmac71! Quick and excellent buyer!

AND!

WTS:

DS:

Dragon Quest IV (sealed) - $30
Dragon Quest V (sealed) - $30
Dragon Quest VI (Club Nintnedo points used)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - $15

Misc:

Club Nintendo Mario Hat reward
Club Nintendo Mario cast statue with ? Brick box

GAF GOLD!

Not looking for trades, just Paypal folks.

Haven't found prices for the 2 rewards yet, if you have an offer just PM me or I'll be updating shortly.

Prices include shipping to the 48 states, shipping outside of that is at cost to the buyer. Prices negotiable, we can make a deal I'm sure.

Thinking about selling or trading 8gb Wii U:

I'd trade for PS3 160gb or higher & 3ds
or
Sell for $270 - shipped (US)

Would anyone be interested in that deal?

System is currently only being used for Netflix. Original box intact & Nintendo points code (or whatever comes in the manual packet) unused.

mm04

Positive feedback for 3chopl0x.

Edit: Also, will gift Frozen Synapse via Steam for Bioshock 2 Steam key or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Steam gift.

Spike

I have download codes for Halo 4 Pulse Armour and Locus Helmet that I would like to trade for Microsoft Points that can be redeemed in Canada. Need 800 points so I can buy the Walking Dead episodes that are on sale.

PM me if you can help me out.

TriAceJP

Feedback list has been updated to this post.

Congrats to Didamangi for making it to Plus.

You are my hero. Thank you so much!

WTB: 1155 i7 CPU/mobo.

I figured I would check here before buy I everything new. I know someone posted a i7 w/mobo a few days ago, I'm going to try and find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom