• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to Trade
ZOTAC Assassin's Creed PC 3 Game Pack:
Assassin's Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed Revelations
*Will ship USPS Priority*
F6EbR.jpg

ro6s0.jpg

Want Steam Code for:
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
or any decent Steam code/gift.

Yuripaw

Banned
It's probably a long-shot, but does anyone have an Xbox 360 version of Need For Speed Most Wanted that they would let go on the cheap?
I loved the game and probably haven't played it since 2007 or so, but with it being OOP, it is hard to find for less that $20, which is what I've been trying to pay for it.
I don't know if you like downloading games on the xbox 360, but you can get NFS Most Wanted on Games on Demand for $20. The disc version sells for more, because it's not as common to find as other games, and still one of the better NFS games on the system.

EYEL1NER

I don't know if you like downloading games on the xbox 360, but you can get NFS Most Wanted on Games on Demand for $20. The disc version sells for more, because it's not as common to find as other games, and still one of the better NFS games on the system.
I figured it was probably on there but hadn't checked. But yeah, I would prefer the disc-based version.
I was just hoping someone had a copy they didn't care to hold into and didn't care about making too much profit off of it. I'm kicking myself though for not grabbing it from a flea market a year and a half ago for $15.

If I have to, I'll just buy one of the $30 copies somewhere in a couple months when I get a job.

CyReN

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Like New $35 shipped
WWIdU.jpg

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Starter Kit - New $60 shipped
MXtr2.jpg

Battlefield 3 - Like New $25 shipped (Unused Online Pass)
wpSoQ.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Does anyone have or would be willing to get me a 2.0 usb printer cable with the black ground wire cut? I've tried to do it myself and have failed miserably, so I'd like to buy one from someone who knows what they're doing. Looking a for at least a 6 feet cable. Maybe $10 shipped? Please PM me if you can help me out with this request.

Note: I'm looking for one that plugs into the Hauppauge HD PVR. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Selling (all prices include shipping, US only)

PSP
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles: $6
Crush: $6
Fat Princess: $6
Knights in the Knightmare: $6 *Pending*
Lumines: $6 *Pending*
Metal Gear Acid (comes in a gamestop case, without the slipcover or manual): $6 *Pending*
Metal Gear Acid 2: $6 *Pending*
Patapon: $6
Patapon 2: $6
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe: $6
Riviera: $6
Rock Band Unplugged:$6 *Pending*
Silent Hill Origins: $6
Wild Arms XF: $6 *Pending*
Yggdra Union: $6

DS
Advance Wars Days of Ruin: $6
Hotel Dusk Room 215: $6

GameCube
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker: $25
Viewtiful Joe 2: $6 *Pending*

Hey guys,

I'm selling my Gears of War 3 Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360.

It comes with the following:

Gears of War 3 themed Xbox 360 Slim with 320GB HDD
2 Gears of War 3 themed controllers
Gears of War 2(codes that came with the game have been used)
Gears of War 3(codes that came with the game have been used)
HDMI Cable
Wired Mic
Power Cords and A/V Cords etc...

I bought it brand new in November 2011 and haven't played it much since beating Gears of War 3.

I'm asking $200 shipped via Paypal. I'm NeoGAF Plus so you can buy with confidence.

kPFix.png

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Has anyone had any recent issues with Paypal locking their accounts for using the gift option? I just recently started selling things again on a few forums and noticed this thread on CAG:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250288

Just wanted to make sure I have all my bases covered so my transactions go smoothly.

I haven't had it happen to me...

Never send a payment as a gift. That's just stupid.

it really depends on the situation tbh.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Never send a payment as a gift. That's just stupid.

I don't plan on buying anything off anyone but people have requested it when buying from me. I guess I shouldn't care since I'm the seller and all the risk is on the buyer's end? Or can the recipient of a gift payment also get their account closed if Paypal sees it as a TOS violation?

bubnbob

Banned
Has anyone had any recent issues with Paypal locking their accounts for using the gift option? I just recently started selling things again on a few forums and noticed this thread on CAG:

Just wanted to make sure I have all my bases covered so my transactions go smoothly.

I've used Gift option for a good majority of my recent transactions and I have had no issue. Perhaps they take notice if you do it a lot and within short time between transactions, something that would create ripples on their radar. I dont really know, havent read up on it. I'm going to say you will be fine.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I've been thinking about ditching paypal gift and just adding in the tax or whatever

Yeah. Same here. I've run into a few instances where I specifically ask someone to use Paypal gift but they use regular Paypal and I get charged the service fee. :p

Usually not a big deal for small transactions but I can see how it might matter for people who sell higher ticket items.

Positive feedback for Ryuukan

RedAssedApe

Banned
Oh...and I'm relatively new to this thread. Do I have to e-mail someone to get added to the feedback list or does someone periodically scan the thread and update it?

Hey everyone, sorry for being MIA lately. Just started a new job, had to take a quick trip to Paris, and things are crazy. Other feedback list updaters, can you please make sure the list is sparkly and up-to-date this weekend?

Secondly, folks, please remember to leave feedback for your fellow users. We have a lot of new people in the thread, and they love to get feedback to help bolster their reputation and standing amongst all us old timers. So, please remember to leave feedback. It only takes a second. :)

I've used Gift option for a good majority of my recent transactions and I have had no issue. Perhaps they take notice if you do it a lot and within short time between transactions, something that would create ripples on their radar. I dont really know, havent read up on it. I'm going to say you will be fine.

Yea I haven't run into this problem either and I have used it 4 or 5 times in about a 6 week span.

I use it quite a bit with a select group here in the thread and have never had any issues.

Also, now that I have a job again (yay!), I'm resuming my senseless quests to have EVERY single Xbox 360 boxed retail game. If you have games, I more than likely need them. But, I'm primarily focused on older stuff now, particularly sports and racing titles. It doesn't matter what year. PM me if you want to do some business.

With 1000 apologies I'd like to leave some belated and much deserved Positive Feedback for the following sellers:

Gsnyder
Sabanoo
Karkador
Tetrisgrammaton
VASPER

All of whom were courteous, responsive, and pleasant to deal with. I'd gladly do repeat business with each and every one of them. Thanks guys!

And finally, Positive Feedback for GMUNYIFan, who was prompt and very flexible. Thanks for the PSN codes!

Baconbitz

Banned
I'm looking to sell the following games. All prices = shipped within the United States and all are CIB unless noted. I would like to receive payment by gift on Paypal or through Amazon Payments. I can send pictures of any item upon request.

3DS

Super Street Fighter IV $14
Please answer your PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom