• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale:

Super Mario RPG SNES
Turtles in Time SNES

Both include the original boxes and manuals, both were just play-tested 5 minutes ago and work great - Mario even has all of my original save files from day one lol.

The condition of the carts is excellent/no marks. The manuals are also very good, but Mario is a lot better comparatively - no folds, tears, and very little corner wear. Turtles' manual is a bit more beat up on the sides and corners, but also has no folds or tears and includes the original fruit snacks coupon on the back.

The boxes are worn. Again, Mario is better but the case definitely has some creases/wrinkles and the tabs are slightly torn. Turtles has corner wear, a few creases, and has surface scratches. Regardless, the boxes don't have any major damage and can stand alone just fine. If you'd like more pictures, I'd be glad to provide them, but please don't buy them and then later tell me the boxes are more beat up than you thought. They are definitely in good shape but no where near pristine.

Mario RPG - $75
Turtles - $50

If I get multiple people interested, I will simply take the highest bidder, otherwise it's first come first serve. Prices include shipping by priority mail to the 48 states only. Payment is Amazon Payments only.

Please click for bigger pictures.

Veronica

Banned
I think this is the correct place to post this.

I have copies of Radiant Silvergun, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Guardian Heroes and Dragon Force. All of these games are used but it practically perfect condition. Radiant Silvergun and Panzer Dragoon have both been played once. Packaging is all great, disc in perfect condition, no scratches.

I see these games going for absurd prices on eBay and Amazon, so I would be willing to part with them for a much more reasonable price for fellow Gafers.

If you are interested in any of these, shoot me a PM and we can work it out. I'll do Paypal.

I have copies of Radiant Silvergun, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Guardian Heroes and Dragon Force. All of these games are used but it practically perfect condition. Radiant Silvergun and Panzer Dragoon have both been played once. Packaging is all great, disc in perfect condition, no scratches.

I see these games going for absurd prices on eBay and Amazon, so I would be willing to part with them for a much more reasonable price for fellow Gafers.

If you are interested in any of these, shoot me a PM and we can work it out. I'll do Paypal.

FYI, I'm getting a message saying you don't accept PMs.

Dibs on Panzer Dragoon Saga and Dragon Force!

Selling a Wii U Basic that is new and has not even been updated yet.

Has not been used but its just sitting in my house.

I bought deluxe on launch.

$200

Prefer local Los Angeles buyer.

Good deal

Dwayne

I have a New Zealand iTunes $20 (NZD) gift card that i'll sell for $12.50 USD via Paypal (buyer pays fees or gift).

Why would you want a NZ card? Because we get all the new games first :)

Veronica

Banned

Sorry, just wanted to update this to let people know where I am. I looked at all the eBay buyouts for these games and tried to calculate a price at least a couple hundred lower than what people are asking for all of these rare games individually. The ones that obviously cost the most are Panzer Dragoon Saga and Radiant Silvergun. Didn't want to insult anyone with a price they didn't expect to see.

I would let them all go for $800, but it is fully negotiable. Shoot me a PM if interested, thanks all.

goldenpp72

Sorry, just wanted to update this to let people know where I am. I looked at all the eBay buyouts for these games and tried to calculate a price at least a couple hundred lower that what people are asking for all of these rare games individually. The ones that obviously cost the most are Panzer Dragoon Saga and Radiant Silvergun.

I would let them all go for $800, but it is fully negotiable. Shoot me a PM if interested, thanks all.

Are you using completed and actually sold listing as a reference rather than the BIN prices? I ask because ebay sellers tend to be cute and try to sell their rare games for obscene prices, but 95 percent of the time no one buys them and just waits for the reasonable auction listings to end. I have however not researched the games in a long time as I got my Saturn stuff finished last year, just curious :p

Veronica

Banned
Are you using completed and actually sold listing as a reference rather than the BIN prices? I ask because ebay sellers tend to be cute and try to sell their rare games for obscene prices, but 95 percent of the time no one buys them and just waits for the reasonable auction listings to end. I have however not researched the games in a long time as I got my Saturn stuff finished last year, just curious :p

Hey, I only went by buyout and auction ended prices only. I consulted with my husband who actually is a collector and tried to make sure we did enough research on the rarity and condition. I have seen three copies of Panzer Dragoon Saga sold used in mint condition for well over $700, so that is why I was asking $400.

Seeing sealed copies of Radiant Silvergun sold for close to a grand is just insulting, however. I would never ask something absurd like that.

Like I said, it's all negotiable and people should research the games at hand to see if they can find a better price elsewhere. If someone can show me a price on one of the games sold lower on eBay or Amazon, I'll match it.

Thanks.

baphomet

WTB: Sony PVM monitor in the Greater Denver area. $75-125 depending on model.

I got my pvm2030 in the mail today only to find out the seller was full of shit when they said it powered on. I would be infinitely greatful if someone has one. Thanks

khaaan

Super Positive Feedback for youngwerther. Also a special thanks for making my first GAF purchase so smooth and being patient with me.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Need money for college books. Selling a few things.

Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Wii)- Complete. Box is a little worn on the bottom, but otherwise it is in great condition. $60 OBO shipped.

Eternal Darkness (Gamecube) - Complete, good condition. Make an offer.

jimi_dini

2 questions:

1) I got Ultraviolet/flixster codes for Batman Begins, Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises. BB+DK as one code from UK, Dark Knight Rises from France. Are those codes region-specific/language-specific? I would like to sell those, is this okay here?

2) I also got Dark Souls PC, which I only got for the different artbook. Is the code included directly redeemable in Steam or do you need the actual physical disc as well? Because I would like to sell that one too.

cj_iwakura

Hey, I only went by buyout and auction ended prices only. I consulted with my husband who actually is a collector and tried to make sure we did enough research on the rarity and condition. I have seen three copies of Panzer Dragoon Saga sold used in mint condition for well over $700, so that is why I was asking $400.

Seeing sealed copies of Radiant Silvergun sold for close to a grand is just insulting, however. I would never ask something absurd like that.

Like I said, it's all negotiable and people should research the games at hand to see if they can find a better price elsewhere. If someone can show me a price on one of the games sold lower on eBay or Amazon, I'll match it.

Thanks.

Dragon Force tends to go for the $50-$80 range, FYI, maybe $10-$20 higher for Guardian Heroes.

PDS ranges from $150-$200, reasonably. Radiant Silvergun the same, though it tends to command higher.

LQX

I'm in the US.

FS/T:paypal and shipping to US only. Will trade anything towards a Deluxe Wii U.

XBox 360 Limited Edition 320GB MW3 Console. Bought sometime early last year for mostly collecting purposes so it's basically brand new with not even dust collecting on it.

Games Included:
Black Ops 2, MW3, Halo 4, Project Gothom 4, Riddick, Enslaved, Wolverine Uncaged

$225 plus shipping. Only Includes 1 controller.

IMG_2161.jpg
IMG_2152.jpg
IMG_2258.jpg

Ace Combat, Kingdom Hearts and official Blue Case that fits 3DS XL - $30

Nexus 7 16GB. Like new with screen protector and case. $155

THQ Steam Key Bundle $15
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Titan Quest

WTB: Cheap Vita games
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Resistance: Burning Skies
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Etc

WTS:
-Red 3DS XL
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy
-Circle Pad Pro XL
-Charger
-Giant AR Card (Will have to ship separately)
-Club Nintendo Bag (Red)

Games on the 3DS:
-Crimson Shroud
-Dr. Mario Express
-Super Mario 3D Land
-Tetris Axis

Also, I have 545 Club Nintendo points. If there's something you want to order to sweeten the deal, let me know.

Everything is in excellent condition and works great. The stylus is chewed on a bit, but that's the only flaw with any of it.

Want: Paypal

Please PM me reasonable offers.

NoRéN

WTB

3ds XL

Also wtb either with or after getting a system
Fire Emblem
Pokemon white2 or black2

WTS:
-Red 3DS XL

-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy
-Circle Pad Pro XL
-Charger
-Giant AR Card (Will have to ship separately)
-Club Nintendo Bag (Red)

Games on the 3DS:
-Crimson Shroud
-Dr. Mario Express
-Super Mario 3D Land
-Tetris Axis

Also, I have 545 Club Nintendo points. If there's something you want to order to sweeten the deal, let me know.

Everything is in excellent condition and works great. The stylus is chewed on a bit, but that's the only flaw with any of it.

Want: Paypal

Please PM me reasonable offers.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Up for sale is:

Chrono Trigger SNES

The cart is is near mint with a slight dent on the top right of the sticker (somewhat visible in the pic) and the battery still has my day one saves from 1995. The manual has slight wear on the covers but no folds or tears and in the insides are immaculate. The box, as you can see, was not as lucky. The top two flaps are quite torn, and the one on the left might actually fall off by the time I ship it lol. The front and back of the box are fine but please be aware there is a good amount of wear on this box.

The player's guide's front/back covers are faded a bit yellow, have some scuffs, and the corners/binding show wear. It has seen some use, but there are no tears or folds on the covers. The insides are also absolutely wonderful save one page, page 22 The Queen Returns, where there is a small hanging rip (more like a chip) at the top of the page. The book is sound and none of the pages are loose or falling apart, but it shows its age.

Obviously the most important thing, the cart, is perfect, but even with the manual being very good I realize the box and guide aren't as collectible as they could be. I am pretty sure I have the included posters somewhere, but as a kid I put them up on my walls and as a result the corners are quite beat up. If the tipping point for someone is those posters, I will try my best to get them and take pictures to show you before any decision is made.

It's a bit hard for me to set a price as the quality is so varied, but I will say that I will immediately sell the set to anyone for $150, otherwise I'm open to reasonable offers. I also have Turtles in Time and Mario RPG for sale in a post above. If you're interested in some sort of combo purchase, I'm willing to be very flexible on the price.

All payments by Amazon Payments, and shipping will be priority to the 48 states.

Click the pictures to enlarge. If you'd like more detailed ones, just shoot me a pm.

Speevy

Banned
I have a lot of Steam games for sale, and I'm desperate for cash.

If you are interested in this sort of thing *wink*, give me a PM.

Xbox 360s (4gb) + Steering Wheel + 4 Controllers + 29 Games

Shipping: UK
System: Xbox 360s (4gb) [PAL]

Price: £275 ono
Payment: Paypal or Bank Transfer

The Console is a little over 12 months old and still in 'brand new' like condition, and comes with original box and packaging. Included are 4 controllers - 2 White Wireless Controller, 1 White Wired Controller & 1 Black Wireless controller; 3 battery packs & Official Microsoft Battery Recharge; Power Cable & TV Cables.

I currently have my personal SATA HDD attached to the Xbox, however I will include this within the deal if the offer is worthwhile. All save files will be wiped.

All items are boxed, accept original Xbox Halo, which comes in a Halo 2 steel case. All games are opened and played, unless stated. As such any promotional codes will be used and will not be able to be claimed.

Xbox Steering Wheel does not have official box, but will be boxed up in a secure fashion.

360 4gb + 1 Controller - £70
Wireless Controller - £10
Wired Controller - £10
Xbox Battery Charger - £5
Xbox Steering Wheel - £40

Batman Arkham Asylum - £5
Batman Arkham City - £5
Battlefield 3 - £5
Borderlands - £5
Dead space - £5
Dead space 2 (Sealed - Brand New) - £5
Dragon's Dogma - £5
Fable II - £5
Fallout III - £5
Far Cry 3 - £10
Forza 4 - £5
GTA 4 - £5
Halo (In Halo2 Steel Display case) - £5
Halo 2 - £5
Halo 3 - Legendary Edition (Helmet and Helmet Dust Cover perfect condition - Codes Claimed, Badge & Booklet currently missing) - £50
Halo 4 - £10
Halo: ODST - £5
Halo Reach - £5
Halo Wars - £5
Last Remnant - £5
Lost Oddessy - £5
NBA 2K13 - £15
Red Dead Redemption - £5
Scene It - Lights Camera Action - £5
Scene It: Box Office Smash - £5
Sega Rally (Promotion Copy) - Free with console only
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Promotional Copy) - Free with console only
You're in the Movies + Xbox Camera - £5
WWE 13 - £10

Would prefer to move this all on together, however if there are various items that somebody wants, I'll be willing to ship them too.

While I haven't sold anything via GAF before, I have gave away plenty of games so would like to think I have somewhat of a trustworthy reputation.

Please PM if you have any questions.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Looking to sell my 3DS. I plan on picking up a 3DS XL this weekend, and after I transfer everything over, I won't have any use for my old one.

8974915750_34997b979e_c.jpg

It's pretty much in like new condition, besides two very light marks from where the bottom screen has rubbed against the top, but that's a known issue. It's probably only been played about 40 hours since I bought it 2 years ago and has mostly stayed at home, so it's not been thrown around in a bag or been in my pocket. It will come with all the original packaging and everything it came with in the box, including the charging cradle and 2GB SD card.

$100 plus shipping

Selling an aqua/blue launch 3DS with nothing on it for $110 shipped via Paypal gift (or pay the fees). Got the box, AC cord, etc. plus I can throw in my 3DS XL AR cards if you need them since I don't have my old ones. It'll have a 1GB card in it too. It's in great condition with no scratches or anything. Recently got an XL and have no use for this.

Are these still available? If so I'm in the market for a 3DS

Might be a long shot, but looking for a Gamecube with digital out (black or platinum). Also looking for a gamecube component cable. Just need the system and cable, but will listen to bundle offers too!

Also still looking for a Black Label Y-fold Sealed Xenogears.

Thanks

I'd rather ship to the US

iPod Classic 160GB

$110, PayPal Gift

Amazon Kindle with keyboard 3G+Wifi
$50, PayPal

Canon 24-70 L 2.8
Comes with a UV haze attachment, lens hood, cap, box, and bag
$1200 Paypal gift

The lens is perfect, it's just the hood that has a small amount of scratches (I stopped using it after I saw them)

Apple Wireless Keyboard
No box but I can send you the box in a week (left it at a friends house)
$35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom