• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANT TO SELL:
(The cost of USPS First Class shipping is built into the price. You won't have to pay extra unless you want faster shipping. Only accept Paypal & US buyers only)

Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360) - $20
Mint condition, no perceptible scratches. No online pass. No manual (though I don't think it came with one)

Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360) - $15
Great condition. Discs 1 and 2 have some very light scratches that don't affect gameplay. Discs 3 and 4 have never been used and are in perfect condition. The plastic on the box is a little scratched up.

Vanquish (Xbox 360) - $12
Like new condition. For some reason, the disc has a few barely perciptible scratches on it. They don't affect gameplay. I only played this for about 6 hours.

The World Ends With You (Nintendo DS) - $20
Mint condition. Box, manual, cartridge all in great shape.

I don't have any feedback on NeoGAF, so I can understand why some of you may be wary of buying from me. However, I do have an eBay account (kyl3dk05) and a GameTZ account (TheWitcher) with 100% positive feedback. Hopefully that will be enough to alleviate any fears.

I'll be at work until 6PM EST today, so if you message me, I'll try to get back to you during my break or after I get off.

ALSO: If you have copy of DmC: Devil May Cry on 360 in like new or mint condition, I'd be willing to trade one or more of these games for it.

WTS:

1600 MS points - GONE

3 Month Live - Will email code. Send me an offer.

Will be listing a backlit Pearl Blue AGS-101 GBA tonight. Will come with games, charger. Price TBD. :)

Quake1028

For Sale:

vvFkLmm.jpg

MSI Hawk GeForce GTX 460 1GB
Perfect condition, no original packaging

Asking $70.00 shipped OBO, Paypal Gift or you pay fees, CONUS only.

wLuJlFJ.jpg

Seagate FreeAgent Go 320 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive
P/N: 9KW2AG-502
Asking $30.00 shipped OBO, Paypal Gift or you pay fees, CONUS only.

51CuMC8UVgL._SY346_.jpg

Animal Crossing New Leaf Digital Guide Code - Redeem at www.primagames.com/acnewleaf - $4.00 Paypal Gift, code will be e-mailed

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Also have some games for sale......shipping is $2.50 first class per game. Paypal gift or you cover fees, CONUS only. Pics if you need them upon request.

PS3 GAMES
Dark Sector $5
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard SEALED $6.50
NCAA Football 13 $12
Resistance: Fall of Man $4
Shaun White Skateboarding SEALED $4
Stuntman: Ignition $4
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas $4
UFC 2009 Undisputed $3.50
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $4
Virtua Fighter 5 SEALED $9.50
WWE '13 $21

XBOX 360 GAMES
Viva Pinata Party Animals $3
Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc $3
Gears of War $8
PGR4 $3
Sega Superstars Tennis $3
Rockstar Table Tennis $3
King Kong $3
Viva Pinata $3
Big Bumpin'/Sneak King/PocketBike Racer $6.50 total

PS VITA GAMES
MLB 12: The Show $5
Hot Shots Golf $9

Fracas

#fuckonami
For sale:

Xbox 360
Vanquish, sealed - $9
Hitman: Absolution - $13 (used)
Devil May Cry HD Collection - $13 (used)

Looking for:

3DS XL on the cheap

All prices include shipping (continental US only, please). Feel free to PM me with any offers/questions. I have plenty of feedback here!

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Selling an 80GB backwards compatible PS3 (MGS4 Bundle). Plays PS1-PS2-PS3 games. System is in perfect working condition. Firmware version is whatever the most recent one is.

Includes P3, controller, extra long cable for controller, typical cables and power supply that comeswith it, HDMI cable, original box and instructions. *does not include a copy of MGS4*

Controller does not hold much of a charge for wireless, but works perfectly fine when plugged in. Item has some light scuff marks on the top. I brightened pic #2 a bit to make them look a bit worse then they are so they can be seen.

Asking $185. US only. Includes shipping. Payment must be sent via Paypal gift or buyer must pay the Paypal fees.

p1728008173-3.jpg

p1707176212-3.jpg

Wok

Game: La-Mulana
Price: $7.50 / 5.75€

NeoGAF

Payment with Paypal in USD or EUR.
All my games are Steam keys.

Any additional fee should be paid by the buyer.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I have these Steam Redeemable keys for sale. Payment through paypal. They're a couple cents above their lowest price on Steam to cover for the paypal taxes, as you can't gift me money.

Oblivion GOTY - $5.50
Fallout 3 GOTY - $5.50 sold
Hunted - $5.50
Brink - $5.50
Rage - $5.50
Prototype - $5.50
Mark of the Ninja - $4

Again, they're Serial Numbers that can be redeemed on Steam.

I'm NeoGAF Plus +2 (not quite gold yet.. :p). Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rain_1

AwRy108

Anyone have a 1-month XBox LIVE Gold subscription that they'd be willing to part with for a cheap price? I have a ton of MS Spacebucks that I'd like to spend on today's Gold-only sale.

Please PM me ASAP. Thanks!

Caode

Want to Sell:

PlayStation 3:

Portal 2
Modern Warfare 2
The Darkness 2
Resident Evil 5
Tomb Raider Underworld Limited Edition

All PS3 Games €5. Ship Worldwide.

Peagles

Still looking to buy CIB Chrono Trigger for SNES, in good nick with the maps included too. PM me with what you have, thanks!

Have Paypal but also stuff to trade including Hyrule Historia Collector's Edition (Sealed), Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition UK PS3 (Sealed), Final Fantasy III SNES (Cart only), Xenoblade Chronicles Wii (Sealed) and more!

Still looking, please don't make me go to eBay T_T

Parallacs

Positive feedback for seller, x Maiku x. Item was shipped quickly and seller kept good communication. The orange Gamecube works great and looks like a dream on my shelf!

Bread

Banned
I'm looking for a Macbook Air, specifically one of the new ones (not just announced new, the ones before that). Anyone selling?

Howdy Gaffers

Searched the thread and messaged some sellers, but I'm still looking.

WTB PSP (2k or 3k)

If it comes with charger and memory card, it's a plus. Send PM's, thanks.

Seance

Banned
WTS

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (Steam Key)
Just Cause 2 (Steam Key)
Kotor (Steam Key)
Kotor 2 (Steam Key)

Open to all offers including steam trades.

|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Plus Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.

clubNintendo codes- PM with what you're looking for! -$5 each or discount in bulk

Unit 13 voucher N.A.- $15

-SONY Pulse Headphones, hardly used - $60 (works with PS3/PS4/PC/Mac)

-Last of Us Survival Edition SEALED (will come with preorder dlc too)- $100

- Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

- Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)- $70

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4, Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$30 Never worn

-Dreamcast System with Games. I need to find the box that has two controllers and a UMD, I wont bother if I have no interest. Comes with all games included in photo$100 PLUS shipping and signature confirmation

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time $40
-Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon SOLD

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $10
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $15 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $15
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

Veronica

Banned
I have a bunch of jpn super fam games in mint condition along with a ton of japanese games soundtracks, majoras mask n64 jpn in box, seiken densetsu 3 mint, bahamut lagoon, etc. also have some rare saturn games too.

anyone willing to work out a nice bundle for any ps3 model? i would prefer a slim, but a fat is fine for backwards compatability. just pm me if interested in a trade.

Veronica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom