• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seik

Banned
So I know there's some people here that can have killer deals on Steam..

Anyone is able to have one with FFVII? I already paid for it back then when it came out for PC months ago but I lost the CD-KEY and I'd be a bit salty to give the whole 11,99$ to SE again.

Let me know via PM if you have anything.

Oh and...

WTB
Zombi U
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

The Lamp

Hey guys.

WTS:

• Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of the Patriots (Black Label) for PS3 - $15
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3 - $20

^North American copies of the game.

I'm also selling both together for $30 shipped. USA only please. Please PM me if interested.

Both are used but in great condition, come with the box and manuals and everything else inside. I can take pics if interested.

Reposting this. PM me if interested. I also welcome offers.

Ni No Kuni w/ Hardback Strategy Guide (both perfect condition hurley ticket redeemed already)

Dreamcast system, 2 controllers, VGA adapter, and 5 VMUs. (good condition works great)

Skies of Arcadia (dreamcast light/minor surface scratches. Works perfectly.)

Veronica

Banned
Anyone here looking for the Dreamcast broadband adaptor? I know it goes for a good bit on ebay and is rare for some reason, but I'd be willing to sell it to a gafer for a good price and possibly throw in the Dreamcast with it. Condition is mint and perfectly working.

Shoot me a PM if interested. I do Paypal.

Positive feedback for buyers sgb, Fatal Futanari, and DontBlink

Still for sale for 'dat baby money:

Shipping is INCLUDED to continental USA.
---

Vita: (All games are region-free)
Sei Madou Monogatari (JP) - Mint, like new $40
Demon Gaze (JP) - Mint, like new $40
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (JP) - Mint, like new $45
Earth Defense Force 3 Portable (AKA 2017) Double-Pack (JP) - Mint like-new, includes two copies of the game in their custom-art cases inside a box $50
Looks like: http://blog-imgs-53.fc2.com/k/u/m/kumao1002/IMG_2447_convert_20121007003458.jpg
Tales of Hearts R Link Edition (JP) - Box version, includes game, large cloth cleaner (unused), Vita pouch (unused), Vita ToHR themed face-sticker/screen protector (unused), and metal faceplate for Vita cradle (un...touched?). DOES NOT include Vita cradle itself (which is just a normal retail version of the cradle), but does have the box inside for it (so if you are a completionist you can just put a regular cradle inside and it will be complete, as the cradles are the same in every reigon). Outer box has some VERY VERY slight damage at just a couple of points around the edges. $75
Picture of the stuff it includes (plus the game itself, obviously): http://www.nippon-yasan.com/4436-18641-thickbox/ps-vita-tales-of-hearts-r-link-edition.jpg

Music:
Club Nintendo JP Soundtrack Kid Icarus Uprising - Sealed $13
Club Nintendo JP Soundtrack Kirby Wii - Sealed $13

WTS:

Nexus 7 16GB- $150 (Open to offers)
Comes with Case, Stylus/Pen, charger(s)

For a little bit extra I'll throw in a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard as well, which was only been used for a few months and has no signs of damage.

TP

WANT TO SELL:

Digital Devil Saga I
Like New
$16.78 , paypal, shipped
$16.00 , paypal gift, shipped

Ez3JyUi.jpg

b8wkY7y.png

So does anyone have a OFFICIAL SNES AC adaper that they would be willing to sell?

I can't find any on amazon, and don't have a credit card so I can't use ebay either. (And I didn't find any one on ebay when I looked.) The third party ones on amazon seemed to all have bad reviews, and I don't want to waste my money on them.

Considering they aren't even on amazon, I fear that the price is high. But if anyone has one I would maybe be willing to pay depending on the price. Like I said, no cc but I can get a $15 iTunes card or maybe a $20 Nintendo eShop card and pm you the code. Just say a price and I'll think on it. Any higher than $20 and I probably won't bother.

Now watch me get one, and my SNES still won't work. lol...

Fracas

#fuckonami
Is anybody selling Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for cheap on Xbox 360?

Also, I'm still looking to sell a sealed copy of Vanquish for Xbox 360. Asking $9 shipped to the continental US. I'm open to trade offers (looking for MS points).

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon (2 in stock) - $3

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Kentucky Route Zero
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint

Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

steveovig

Anyone selling Need for Speed Most Wanted U for maybe around $22? I figure since it's $30 brand new at Target, that $22 is a fair price.

bakeray

WTS

PSX Games

The inner part of the Parappa manual is missing, it is essentially only the back/front cover of the instruction booklet.

The Legend of Dragoon is missing it's instruction manual.

Other than this all of the games are in great condition, if you want more information or pictures of the discs let me know.

Dreamcast Games
Games are in great condition except for the JP PSOv2 case is a little busted up.

F-Zero SNES Boxed

Green Gameboy Camera + Gameshark

Gears of War CE (missing slip cover)

Random PS2/Cube games
20130705_115301.jpg

Go Go & Melee are both in great condition, Katamari is still sealed.

GCN Ikaruga Case + Manual
20130705_114944.jpg
Rare! My loss is your gain, the disc was in another case and was traded in T_T

Mad Catz SFIV SE Controller (used maybe twice)

Will replace/clean up all cases before I send out, except the JP PSOv2 case, I don't have a replacement, will work on getting prices up tonight/tomorrow. If something interests you just PM!

Wants
Amazon Gift Cards
Paypal
Fire Emblem Awakening

[edit] GAF broke my dropbox :( working on switching hosting for the pics

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
How much for all the Dreamcast games as a lot, except for Jet Grind Radio?

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: OOT, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also wouldn't mind a good deal on a regular 3DS for my g/f. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

Slim PS2 with 2 Logitech wireless controllers, a PS2 and PSX memory card, and other various accessories.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

Selling

3ds
Kid Icarus Uprising

PSP 1000 Handheld (including gta vice city stories)
Condition: 9/10
Includes charger

XBOX 360
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Morrowind
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
Brink

PS3 Games
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2
Assassins Creed
The Simpsons Game
Infamous
Ghostbusters
COD World at War
Killzone 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

I have positive feedback. PM with offers or
to get pictures please. Payment through PayPal, I'll ship anywhere in the U.S.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Total long shot here, but does anyone have a box and/or manual for Infinite Space that they'd be willing to sell?

Tracked down a used copy at GameStop today... box free of course.

WTS

PS3
Call of Duty Black Ops - $13.20 Shipped
Resident Evil Operation Racoon City - $10.00 Shipped
GTA 4 - $9.00 Shipped

Open to Offers
PS Move + Sports Champions
FIFA Soccer 10
MLB 09 The Show
Dragon Age Origins
Socom 4
Medal of Honor
Ratchet & Clank Future a Crack in Time

For PayPal

btothekw

Have:
- Warlock : Master of the Arcane steam key $2
- Grotesque Tactics 2 steam key $2
- Dungeon Hearts steam key $1.5
- Cargo Commander steam key $1.5
- Puzzle Bots steam key $1
- Grotesque Tactics steam key $1
- Geneforge Saga steam key $1
- Nuclear Dawn steam key $1
- Dear Esther steam key $1
- Pid steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

Positive feedback for didamangi. Quick and easy to do business with. Perfect, thank you.

Hex

Banned
First time seller, so I'm aware people will want to take extra precautions.

I've got a copy of Xenoblade chronicles I'm willing to part with because I've played it to death already. Here's some pictures of it with everything.

Comes with the controller it came with too.
CC Pro.

I've seen some ridiculous prices and I hate jacking up prices just because the game is rare. I think $80 is fair because it's what I paid when I bought the bundle on the Nintendo store (I was a bit impatient and chose fastest shipping :p)

I'm also selling my 3DS if anyone is interested.

Comes with Pushmo, AC, and Fire Emblem. This one for $170.

If you want full size pictures just open them in another tab. Resolution is 1520x2688.

Anyone get any replies or anything on this?
I replied in here early this afternoon and sent a couple of my pms and haven't heard back so just wondering if anyone else may have?

Wok

Game: La-Mulana
Price: $6.45 / 5.00€

NeoGAF

Payment with Paypal in USD or EUR.
All my games are Steam keys.

Any additional fee should be paid by the buyer.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

IrishNinja

a whole bunch of longshots follow

what i've got:

• Zelda 2: Adventure of Link
  • Super Mario Bros 2
  • Kung-Fu
  • Mega Man 2
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Blades of Steel
  • Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
  • Rad Racer

consoles:

• Sega Genesis (1 regular, 1 modded for S-video & stereo)
  • NES x 2 (1 great shape, one faded/cover slightly cracked)
  • Nintendo 64

what i wanna trade for:

• Turbografx-16: Bonk, Devil/Alien's Crush, Ninja Spirit, Blazing Lazers, few others
  • a Virtual Boy!
  • N64: Goemon, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Ogre Battle 64
  • SNES: Run Saber, Rock & Roll Racing
  • NES: River City Ransom, Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales
  • 360: Dondonpachi Ressurection, Espgaluda 2

hit me up with interesting offers - i'm a gold seller here, and i don't mind working out deals with $ if what you're trading is of higher value as well.

Sonix90

Neo Member
Still selling my JAP Sega Saturn stuff:

All complete in very good condition (like most second hand stuff from Japan)

Sakura Wars - 6$
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus - 45$
Gradius Deluxe Pack - 25$
Doukoku Soshite - 20$
X-Men Children of the Atom - 20$
Fighters Megamix - 10$
Air Management 96' - 3$

Also for PS2:

Gradius III & IV - 10$

Thanks!

Better start hitting that edit button brother. No links to the items you're selling on other sites.

Sorry, didn't know it wasn't allowed.

Axis

WTB: Animal Crossing: New Leaf for a reasonable price. Prefer CN code with it but it's definitely not a deal breaker.

Might be interested in Code of Princess as well and TWEWY if anyone's selling those.

Prefer to use amazon payments but can use paypal as well.

grebby

Hey guys, first time really having a look in this thread. I've got a bit of a different request I suppose. I've been trying to gift Left 4 Dead 2 to a friend but the problem is I'm in Australia and as a result can only purchase the low violence version by default. I've tried VPNs with no luck, I don't know why it's not working. I've decided to give up on that and see if someone could gift a copy of the game that is uncensored.

WTB: Uncensored Left 4 Dead 2 gifted to a friend of mine

I'd like to take advantage of the current sale on Steam for $5, so I'll happily PayPal the funds to someone. I'd also like to gift a copy of Arma X I have on Steam as a thank you.

One 32GB Nexus 10 in pristine shape. Includes all original materials including packaging. I also have the official flip cover that is included. I am asking $350 or will trade for a Samsung Note 8. Price is more than fair and is also firm. Shipping is included.
nexus-10-product-image2.jpg

GeekyDad

I want: Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (3DS)

I have: stuff

If you have it to trade, please PM and I'll give you a rundown of things you might be interested in for trade.

Sorry for the belated feedback, weekend have been nuts and I'm not even done yet.

Positive Feedback nonetheless for these excellent and patient buyers, been a delight dealing with them:

DUFFMCWALIN
Wok
Alur
Yuripaw
Colkate
Kuchulainn
Pengew Apparel
DenisQc
Sir Garbageman
AwRy108
dhusband
Tattooth
Traumahound
Giard
mr stroke
Herla
GCNemesis
Baron von Loathsome
Willectro
Nightz
DeathGlobe
flashbandit16

Carnby

Bioshock Limited Edition
Condition: Fair.
Includes: Bioshock game, behind the scenes DVD, bonus remix CD, booklet.
and Big Daddy (opened) but in great condition.

40 dollars plus shipping/paypal gift payment accepted.

Positive feedback for chadderbox77. He sold me a GBA flash cart and it works wonderfully.

Still looking to buy more GBA flash carts. If anyone has any, let me know!

Positive feedback for chadderbox77. He sold me a GBA flash cart and it works wonderfully.

Still looking to buy more GBA flash carts. If anyone has any, let me know!

Likewise POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Mega Spooky. Quick payment and he walked me through the process of mailing to an APO even though I was a little nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom