• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus

Banned
Positive seller feedback for Haiiro Husky. Awesome seller. Went to great lengths to ensure the transaction was a pleasant one.

My Samsung Blu-ray player (it's a sleek, slim model that has always worked well for me).
+ My Roku HD player
+ an HDMI cable
+$55 Paypal or Amazon

for your:
PS3. I don't care how big the harddrive is or what model it is as long as it still plays Blu-rays, games, and works well.

Selling a 160 GB 2nd Gen Slim PS3, Twisted Metal and 3D Dot Game Heroes with a controller.

Asking for $200. (PayPal)

I also have a bunch of Marvel blu-ray movies too.

PS3 doesn't get any play (I play my 3DS a lot more now. it's already been formatted and what not.)

Oh yeah and this is within the United States

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
WTB: PSP because I just found out that my shiny new used Vita will not be able to play 100 percent of the games I missed on there.

Petrie

Banned
Gift Cards FOR SALE

I have 2 Gamestop Gift Cards for sale that I have no use for. I'm willing to take less than their value if anyone wants to buy them off me.

The first card is worth: $381.42 - asking $350 shipped
The second card is worth: $40.92 - asking $30 shipped

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Seems weird to give a 25%+ discount on the smaller card, yet a less than 10% discount on the larger one. Kinda backwards my friend.

WTB

Cyborg Ninja DLC Code for Metal Gear Rising for an NA PS3 Copy

I know it's a long-shot that someone is still holding out to one of these, but the cunts at Konami never bothered making it paid dlc ;(

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for Adam Prime. VLR came in great condition, reliable seller, would recommend!

carlos

For sale
available items in bold
Shipping cost included, but can only mail inside the USA. Discounts if you buy more than one.
please PM for more info if needed:

Gamecube
legend of zelda 4 swords adventures (sealed, big box version that includes gcn/gba link cable) $50 (SOLD)

WII
Dragon Ball Z budokai tenkaichi 2 $20 SOLD
Dragon Ball Z budokai tenkaichi 3 $45 SOLD
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (no manual, used) $50 SOLD
Punch out! Wii (sealed original version, not nintendo selects) $20 (SOLD)
Zack and Wiki (sealed) $13 (SOLD)
Little kings story (sealed) $30

PS3
Valkyria Chronicles 1 sealed,$25 1 opened mint $20

DS
Hutel dusk + Trace memory both for $18
pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time $14
phoenix wright ace attorney (sealed) $20
chrono trigger ds (sealed) $28

fire emblem shadow dragon (sealed) $30 SOLD

Cheska

Want To Sell

Newly Added: figma: Kirito PVC Action Figure from Sword Art Online
brand new $60 shipped

Kotobukiya Asuna 1/8 Scale sealed

Arrived this week, still sealed. Ended up not liking the anime as much as I thought I would. Looking to only get my money back at this point. $80 shipped

vwBWyWfl.jpg

Skylanders lot set
All of them are loose, I no longer have the little barcode cards for them. Looking to sell them all together:
Camo, Zap, Warnado, Dino-Rang, Hex, Stealth Elf, Cynder, Whirlwind, Ignitor, Sonic Boom, Legendary Bash, Legendary Chop Chop, Legendary Spyro. $50 shipped

Shipping only in the US. PM me any questions folks! I'm open to trades/offers.

Teknoman

Want to trade

High Seas Havoc (North American version) in original case (no manual) for either Ranger X in original box or Sparkster (Sega Genesis version) in original box.

High Seas Havoc cart is in great shape, as is the original case.

Raytow

WTB:
20$ US Eshop Card

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 95$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 95$

The complete collection of F4A Type-Moon Figures(Arcueid, Aoko, Ciel, Ryougi, Rin and Saber) 110$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 75$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 85$

Need pics? PM.

bozeman

First time posting in this thread...

Want to sell or trade Civilization V for PC. Brand new factory sealed. Found at a Goodwill. I'd keep it but I don't really like strategy games.

I see it retails for $30 but Gold/GOTY editions have been released so I'm not sure of it's true value. I'm sure Steam has had it for a song, as well.

If you want to buy it, make a (serious) offer. If you'd like to make a trade, I'm looking for Wii or PS2 hidden gems and I've just recently got into retro collecting.

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: Luigi's Mansion, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also wouldn't mind a good deal on a regular 3DS for my g/f. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

Amici

WTB: Used/refurbished Nintendo 3DS XL (preferably blue or black color, may even consider Special Edition ones if the designs are good). I want to get in on some Nintendo portable gaming goodness, what with the recent release of SMT and Fire Emblem, and most especially the pending release of Pokemon X&Y.

Basically, I'm looking for someone who's sick of their 3DS XL and wants to sell it :) I need to save as much cash as possible. I can accept scratches or damage to the unit if they are minor enough. PM please if interested (and yeah, I already know this WTB is long shot :p)

Positive feedback for x Maiku x

Great condition, packed well. Thanks!

Positive feedback for tiggerkiddo

Forgot to leave it earlier for the stuff he sent me. >_>

rjc571

Banned
WTB Senran Kagura Burst (3DS):
I have no interest in buying the US version digitally. I can't find the JP version for a reasonable price online. I'd be willing to pay around $30-$40 for it, depending on what condition it's in. PM me if interested.

Hex

Banned
Anyone interested in a set of the Bandai Final Fantasy Vii figures?
2CcCq2a.jpg
(not my pic, trying to get a good pic but cel is rubbish)
Never opened, box is a little dinged.

Looking for maybe $45 shipped?
Will take offers, it is just taking up space and I have too many figures already.

Also anyone interested in a bulk lot of Vampire the Masqurade books?
All second edition and revised, including Dark Ages, and the Collector's edition of the Guide to the Camarilla and the Sabbat, also some MET books, Book of Nod, Book of Lillith, quite a bit not the new rubbish.
Let me know if interested and I will catalog it.

Adding some DS games:

Dragon Quest IV , minty complete $40 shipped ($35 paypal gift/family)
[B]Dragon Quest V[/B] , minty complete $30 shipped ($25 paypal gift/family)
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Complete w soundtrack $40 shipped ($35 paypal gift/family)
More coming soon...

Oh I also have the Nintendo Platinum Reward buttons from a couple of years ago, sealed and in perfect condition..no idea just make an offer.
Again, will take offers on anything, prices are just quickly pulled from ebay/amazon used

Will also trade for:
Nightmare before Christmas stuff,
Disney Haunted Mansion stuff.
Disney Star Tours Figures (Mickey Mouse Luke versions and Donald Duck as Han mostly)
Disney blu rays (but only if disney reward code is unused) :Oz, Frankenweenie , Tangled, Winnie the Pooh or Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Pete's Dragon, Great Mouse Detective, Cinderella, Mulan, Frog Princess, My Neighbor Totoro, Wreck it Ralph, Ratatouille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom