• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneil99

More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.

Shadow Warrior - 20$

AudioSurf 2 - 11.50

Assasins Creed 4 Black Flag - 29.99$

Wolf Among Us - 16.50

Audiosurf 12.00

State of Decay 15.50

Castle Story : 15.50

Dead Linger : 15.50

Godus : 15.00

Brothers Tale of Two - 11.50$

Kentucky Route Zero - 9$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -14$/7 Keys

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

KOF - 16$

Prison Architect - 18$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

xaosslug

SELLING:

PS3:
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - (mint/complete, PAL import) $45.00

GC:
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - (mint/complete) $48.00

NES Reproductions $28 each:

These are Japanese RPGs that have been translated into English. All games are very clean, labels are mint, batteries are working, very fun games.
5fHjlkF.jpg
Final Fantasy 2 English Translation

Rainbow Silk Road English Translation
A cool RPG with emphasis on making trades to make money. Oil might be bought cheap in one town, trecked across the land to be sold high in another, etc...

Silva Saga English Translation
A fairly simple Dragon Warrior clone but with some unique approaches to the genre. Not too challenging, no copious amounts of grinding needed. My favorite aspect is the walk speed is very fast and message speed can be set very fast as well, this counters one of my most hated NES RPG problems... spending forever reading/walking.

Buy all 3 for $80 with free shipping (CONUS only)! Would make an interesting part of anyone's collection!

Loose NES carts:
Battletoads $18 has some marker on back
Contra $25
Crystalis $12
Double Dragon 2 $10
Double Dragon 3 $10
Ducktales $15
Maniac Mansion $15
Metal Gear $7
Super Dodgeball $15
Star Wars $15
River City Ransom $25
TNMT 2 Arcade Game $15
Zelda 2 Adventure of Link $12

$4 each:
Adventures of Bayou Billy
Bart vs The Space Mutants
Demon Sword
Ikari Warriors
Ikari Warriors 2
Karnov
Kid Niki
Legacy of the Wizard
Marble Madness
StarTropics
Street Fighter 2010

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or picture requests. These are all on Amazon as well as a few other sites so act fast! I accept Paypal only at the moment. Selling to the continental US and Canada ONLY! Buyer pays shipping which will be determined. I ship with USPS only. SHIPPING PRICES TO CANADA ARE VERY HIGH, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THIS!!!!

NMFried

I've also got some records and Pokemon cards if anyone is interested in those. Accidentally made this post so I figured I'd at least make it useful. Thanks!
Ignore the Cubivore title.

AwRy108

ULTRA POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Dogfacedgod: sold me a like-new, complete copy of the Metroid Prime Trilogy (original Steelbook version), threw in the double-disc "Metroid Metal" album, and shipped it all via Certified Mail for a total of only $60.

Super nice guy, and one of the best examples yet of why I love this thread.

It's been a long while since I sold stuff here. Looking at the feedback list, seems I was NeoGAF Gold +2, which I guess is pretty swell. Been doing some life reassessment stuff and I figured that it would do me some good to sell a lot of stuff that was just taking up physical space in my room.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). SHIPPING IS NOW FREE FOR FIRST-CLASS SHIPMENT SPEED, PM me your postal zip code for Priority Mail shipment quotes. Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete FFXIII Trial Version Set, $20, $35 with Advent Children -Reunion Files- artbook
Yakuza 3 and 4, discs only, $15

Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20
Neon Genesis Evangelions 2 Memorial Box Edition for PSP with DEATH/REBIRTH and END OF EVANGELION UMD Videos, $30

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20, $35 with Advent Children Complete Trial Version Set
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Soundtrack CD, SOLD
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $20
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Sets 1, 2 and 3, $30 for set 1 or 2, $45 for set #3, $90 for all 3
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $35
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Steelbook DVD with Soundtrack CD, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $35
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $40
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $45
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $40
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

AwRy108

WTS Steam Keys (from various bundles/promos):

• Tomb Raider (2013) - $10
  • Dirt Showdown - $10
  • Mark of the Ninja - $4
  • FTL - $4
  • Bastion - $4
PM me if interested, reasonable offers/bundles are welcome. Payment via PayPal, buyer pays fees.

I'm a NeoGAF Platinum Buyer and Seller.

tigerin

Playstation Vita-$250

-Good condition, minor scratches on the back.
-3g/wi-fi model
-8 gb memory stick
-Including 4 games( Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifices, Dead or Alive, Little Big Planet Vita)
-PSvita travel case.
- AC adapter and usb cable included.
-Box and instruction manual are not included.

2013-09-11%2020.26.54.jpg

Dragon Ball Z manga boxset w/ artbook-$100
-In "like new" conditions

2013-09-11%2020.57.16.jpg

2013-09-11%2021.00.09.jpg

Items are ship in the U.S. only and payments are through PayPal.

PM me if interested.

New items!

Silfolion

Have

FFXIV ARR Collector Edition (NA) Key - $35

Diablo 2 battlenet key - $10

Serious Sam 3: BFE steam key - $5
Dungeon Siege steam key - $3
Dungeon Siege 3 + Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun steam key - $6
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key - $3
Iron Brigade - steam key - $3
Toy Soldiers steam key - $3
DEADLIGHT steam key - $3

Ys: The Oath in Felghana (steamgift) - $9
Vessel (steamgift) - $3.25
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (steamgift) - $5
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (steamgft) - $5
Nation Red (steamgift) - $2
Cubemen (steamgift) - $1.5
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (steamgift) - $4
Napoleon: Total War™ + Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars (steamgift) - $5
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (steamgift) - $3
Fallout Collection (Steamgift) - $7
DAO Ultimate (Steamgift) - $7.5
Sniper Elite Franchise Pack (steamgift) - $10
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (steamgift) - $15
Crysis 3 (Origin key) - $20

Software
Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (Starter to Home Premium) key - $40
Office 365 Home Premium key - $40

Want
Paypal, Amazon Credit

yyr

tl;dr: post or PM if interested, prices in USD, shipping not included.
Several items added or changed.

To save bandwidth: pictures in the thread are thumbnails. Click them for full versions.

Crossposted elsewhere...also, I plan to end sales after next weekend, so jump in if you want something.

All used sticks/parts will be wiped down with alcohol before shipping, so no worries about cooties. Also, everything works 100% unless indicated in an individual item's description.

Where mentioned, "100% Sanwa parts" means a standard JLF lever with 5-pin connector and OBSF-30 buttons.

I have tried to put fair prices on this stuff. My desire to *maybe* keep a few of them also has been factored in. If you believe that something you want has a price tag that's too high, please make an offer. Also, feel free to make an offer for multiple items; the more you buy, the more I'll be inclined to give you a discount.

Modded or premium sticks with arcade-grade parts

PS3 MadCatz Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick with 100% Sanwa parts - $90
No, that's not a typo. I swapped the guts of a TvC stick with the guts of a PS3 SF4 SE, because I preferred the TvC's matte finish and liked the art. The parts are used but still feel 100%. The finish is in great condition. A fairly unique conversation piece, but also as deadly of a weapon as your skills can make it. Ignore the Wii button labels; the button layout is identical to that of all popular PS3 joysticks.

360 Hori Real Arcade Pro EX-SE, 100% Seimitsu parts - $100 (was $125)
In an Amazon review I called this the best stick I've ever owned. This was before I decided that I preferred smaller form factors, but Seimitsu PS-14-G buttons remain my favorite buttons, and LS-32 remains my favorite lever for non-fighting games. The lever is soldered, the buttons use QDs. The parts are moderately used (the buttons were used mostly in another stick) and there are some marks on the finish, but it feels just as amazing as it felt the day I got it. The price reflects the fact that even though I should get rid of it, I don't really want to...if it doesn't sell, I may keep it.

Opened or used sticks with stock consumer-grade parts

Wii WWE All-Stars BrawlStick - $33
This was previously new in the box. Now it's been used once, for testing. Oh, and the guts were swapped with a Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick for Wii. The process produced a PS3 TvC stick, not unlike the one I'm selling above, and...this. Once again, a fairly unique conversation piece. But truthfully, this is more than enough for all of your Virtual Console stuff. It will ship in its original box. And if you're wondering: replacing the artwork is pretty easy.
Use it on PC! Buy it with the MayFlash adapter below for $40.

PS3 Hori Soul Calibur IV Fighting Stick 3 - $22
Hori's standard older-model consumer-grade stick, but with nice SCIV artwork. Used, not super-heavily, but used. Very good cosmetic shape, lever feels fine. The FS3 is a great choice if you want to try joystick play, but don't want to spend any money yet.

360 PDP Mortal Kombat TE Stick - $55
Previously, this had been modded with an iL Eurostick and iL Competition buttons, for that 100% authentic American arcade feel. However, regardless of how awesome it felt, it's just huge. Which means it would cost a fortune to ship. The iL parts are now for sale separately, below. If you own an MK stick, or are interested in obtaining one, or have some other use for American parts, they're the best you can get. In the meantime, I will probably sell the beast locally, but in case someone's still interested I'll leave it here.

New in box

360 Hori Tekken 6 wireless stick bundle (includes game and art book) - $56 (was $66)
Opened, unpacked, then repacked and closed, still in original box. Never used. Hori quality, wireless with no lag. Moddable if (and only if) you know your way around tight spaces and a soldering iron. Also includes sealed copy of the outdated but awesome Tekken6 Bloodline Rebellion, and a pretty sweet hardcover art book.

Misc parts
Shipping on these should be fairly cheap. If you grab a whole bunch of them I might ship for free.

MayFlash Wii Classic Controller to USB adapter (used but flawless) - $10 (was $12)
Accommodates up to two Classic Controllers. Also works with joysticks (like the ones I'm selling). Works on PS3, but you'll have to remap and possibly rewire buttons, depending on the game you're playing.

Blue iL Eurostick - $11
The standard you probably grew up with in American arcades. Comes assembled with 4 Cherry microswitches. Very lightly used, only played on a few times.
Set of 6 Red iL Competition buttons with Cherry microswitches - $16
Once again, the standard. They feel great. Very lightly used. Also includes one plug that can be used instead of a button.
Both the iL stick and buttons together - $25

Seimitsu VF mounting plate, a flat plate used for LS-33, 55 and 56 - $2
Seimitsu wire harnesses (4 available) - $1.50 each, or all 4 for $5
6 Red Happ buttons with E-Switch microswitches - $5
Used once.

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling a few games:

Etrian Odyssey Untold (complete, opened, but never played) - $32 pending
Ni No Kuni (sealed, never opened) - $15 pending
Tales of Xillia - $35 SOLD

The prices listed include shipping, and if you are paying via paypal. However, I am more interested in amazon gift cards, so if you pay via amazon, I'm willing to knock off $2 per game.

Le-mo

WTB:
3DS with games
Dualshock 3 Controllers
PlayStation All-Star PS3
LittleBigPlanet 2
LittleBigPlanet Karting

PM with offers

Yakumo

Banned
Updated 7th October 2013

NEW LOWER PRICE!!!

I'm selling Framemeisters for 38'800 yen (EMS shipping to the US, Europe and Australia included). Takes about 4 days to 1 week to arrive at your home.

BULK BUYERS WELCOME!
Buy 8 XRGBmini Famemeisters and get one FREE!!! = 310'400 yen. EMS insured shipping included!

For sale brand new Micomsoft mini-XRGB Framemeister upscan converters all with the latest 1.8 firmware and in English (if requested).

The Framemesiter is the golden crown of upscan converters made for games and gamers. You want full scan lines from your Retro Consoles on your HD TV via HDMI? You got it with this fantastic bit of kit. And best of all, the Framemeister has an English GUI.

If you are interested in a unit then please let me know via PM. Serious buyers only I'm afraid. I can't hold on to one for a few weeks while you get the funds together. Sorry.

Payments via Paypal in yen please.

Here's a few pictures of my XRGB-mini Framemeister in action.

The Framemeister is very easy to set up. The default settings out of the box should suit most people.

Here's a Retro Core special that I made on the Framemeister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzTRJGBVYk

Otheradam

WTS: all prices shipped, amazon payments perferred or paypal gift. Everything like new unless noted.

Assassins Creed 2 Brotherhood Collectors Ed (doctor doll, everything included) $30
Bulletstorm Epic Ed $8
Dragons Dogma $10
Fallout 3 Collectors Ed (lunchbox, bobblehead, etc) $30
Gears of War 3 $8
Saboteur $8

3DS
Paper Mario Sticker Star (club nintendo code used) $14

DS
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon $20

Wii
Maramusa $10

Looking for (trade only)
Last of Us

ekim

Selling The Last Of Us - Noel Edition (Pegi) - only sending to Germany.
50€ or less

Everything is in mint condition.

NeOak

Since its going to be a pain in the ass to get one, I might as well try it to see if anyone from Japan GAF can help me:

I want to get one of the LE Madoka Walkman Fs that Sony will open preorders for at the end of this month.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/06/sony-releasing-madoka-magica-walkman-f-series

I'd like to get a hold of both Madoka colored versions if possible (NW-F805/B (16GB / Black) and NW-F805/W (16GB / White) Madoka Kaname version) . PM me if you can help me.

I recently moved and I am missing some boxes. Unfortunately some have my accessories for my gaming collection!!!!
Instead of starting over on these two systems I wanted to see if there is any interest on here to buy.
1. I have a Sept 1999 manufactured Dreamcast. Ridiculously clean and functioning. No boot up disk needed. No cables or controllers =(
2. I have a 1992 Super NES (PAL) Control Deck. If you are into the European version but don't want to pay the international shipping. Again no wires or controllers.
Let me know if not they are going to eBay!

Firehead

Probably a long shot..
WTT:
Xenoblade (Complete; Used; Great condition; Club Nintendo code used and insert missing)

for

Sony Pulse Elite Headset

Looking to buy these cases if anyone happens to have them without the game.

Front Mission DS
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Retro Game Challenge

I would love you dearly and pay you money of course.

WTS: Hearthstone Beta Key

I'd rather offer it to people on here over listing it on eBay. I was looking forward to playing but I've actually been playing a lot less games after getting a new job last month and the extra income would be good for some other stuff.

I'm only looking to sell, not trade. But I'm up for offers and don't mind dipping a bit lower than what they seem to be going for on eBay.

But perhaps the demand is mostly dead. Noticed through a search of nobody saying anything for the last twenty pages. Oh well!

Edit: Sold!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone want to let me borrow a copy of Skyward Sword? I'd keep it for a month or so and then send it back. I'm super trustworthy and will totally give it back to you. Promise!

I'm in Portland, Oregon. Oh yeah, and I'll pay for shipping.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Looking for the following...

- Fighting Spirit / Hajime No Ippo English DVDs (complete set)

I got $$$$ / stuff to trade for, let me know.

Positive feedback for nrvalleytime, total class-act and was nothing but nice through the whole process. The item he sold got to me quickly, in good condition, and he was communicative the entire time.

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS/UPS/FedEX within the 48 continental states. I only accept PayPal. If you don't have any feedback or very little of it then payments will have to be sent as a gift.)

Gaming Heads BLU Heavy statue. Number 02, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box shows wear but is in good shape otherwise. Statue has a broke piece on the back of the minigun which I included a picture of. There's a middle lever that broke off, which I still have in case the buyer wants to try and fix it. Base also has some spots that were there when I received it but they are very minor and I couldn't get a good picture of them. Still a fantastic piece to have and I've had it on display and it's been dusted off. Stands between 12 to 13 inches tall. eBay prices seem to go around $250 but since this has defects it'll be less.
Price: $100

I would prefer to sell all of these together in a bundle. I'd sell them all together at a lower rate than what they're going for separately. Send me a PM if you're interested in this.

Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti: Complete. Cartridge has had its pins cleaned and looks great. Case looks great as well. Manual shows a bit of wear but overall looks fine. Also comes with a couple of other pieces of other little booklets that show a bit of wear but look good. Sticker sheet is also included and fully intact, rare to find from what I remember.
Price: $50
SOLD

Akumajou Special Boku Dracula-kun/Kid Dracula: Complete. This is either a sequel or prequel to the Kid Dracula game on Game Boy, I don't remember. Cartridge has had its pin cleaned and looks great. Comes in a little baggy. the plastic tray it sits in has a small tear in it but other than that it's fine. Cover of manual is faded a bit but other than that it's fine. Comes with two other little booklets that show wear but are fine. Box shows a lot of wear but is fully intact and actually looks good for its age.
Price: $50

The Goonies: Complete. This is the first Goonies game that was never released outside of Japan. Cartridge looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned. A few years ago I went through my cartridge games and cleaned the pins but some games I never got to and this is one of them. Cartridge also has the little baggy with it. The plastic tray that it sits in is in great shape. The outer box shows wear but still looks good for its age. Not picture is the manual and another little booklet. When I took the picture they were actually under the cartridge and I forgot to get them out. Manual looks fantastic and shows hardly any wear. The other booklet looks great, too.
Price: $45

Joy Mech Fight: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Kyatto Ninden Teyandee/Samurai Pizza Cats: Cartridge only, very fun sidescroller. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but pins haven't been cleaned. This is from the Kunio series and, as far as I know, has never been released outside of Japan. Fighting game for four players. Here's a video for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtItUiTybI
Price: $20

J.B. Harold Murder Club for TurboGrafx CD. English, complete. This is a visual novel/adventure game. Disc looks great with very little wear. Manual and notes booklet are both in fantastic shape. Case is crack free and looks good. Not pictured, but this also comes with the cardboard box that brand news games came in. Here is what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/DXdsJvz.jpg
Price: $40

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $35

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $35

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $60 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. Because of how heavy the statues are I don't want to ship outside of those 48 states since the shipping costs with tracking and insurance will be expensive.

iamtheb

Hey guys. My wife and I are getting ready to leave WV next Saturday for Disney World! We're very very excited but due to some unforeseen medical circumstances, we're getting pretty low on cash. Due to this, I thought I'd try to sell some of my duplicates here before next Friday.

All prices include shipping. I'll answer any questions and send you any requested pictures. I try to be very up front with game conditions because I'd expect anyone I bought from to do the same for me. Thanks!

Playstation 1
Mega Man Legends 2 Complete -- $70
Has some light scratches but does play manual is in good shape.
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete -- $22
The case is cracked and it's missing Disc 1. Discs 2 and 3 are in great shape though. I can split the discs up too of you're interested.

Nintendo 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Gray Cart) -- $20
The label is a little faded but is in otherwise good shape. The battery does work.
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Gold Cart, Holo Label) -- $30
The game has a short crack in a V shape to the left of the ESRB rating. This has no effect on the game though and the battery does work.
Diddy Kong Racing -- $11
Label is in good shape and the game has been tested to work.

GameCube
Eternal Darkness (Disc Only) -- $18
It's disc only but is in good shape.

SNES
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past -- $18
The label has a piece missing on the top left corner and the battery needs replaced. If interested, I can throw in a battery.
Super Mario World -- $10
I haven't checked the game so I can't say if the battery works. I will test it if interested though. Cart and label look to be in good shape.
NBA Jam: Tournament Edition -- I will throw this in with the first person to buy $25 or more with me.
The label is complete but someone has taken a red marker and colored in around it.

NES
Mega Man 6 -- $36
This is in great shape. Label is very nice.
Disney's Adventures in the Magic Kingdom -- $6
Castlevania -- $15
Label is complete but shows some wear. Not bad though.
Ninja Gaiden -- $8
Good shape like Mega Man 6
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -- $6
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt -- $6

I might be able to work out a deal if you buy a few things from me. I really hope to sell you guys some games! Thanks again.

fijim

Banned
For Sale

Metal Gear Solid collection:

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition Theater Disc (PS2) - Note this is just Disc 3 from the Limited Edition MGS3 set.
Metal Gear Saga Vol. 1 DVD
Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2 DVD
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition (PS3)

Take the whole set for $75 shipped

Friggz

i didnt see this in OP..but do i have to wait 150 posts between WTB?

if i do ill be a little more conscience next time...but im still looking for far cry 3 on steam if anyone has a key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom