• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to Sell

Blu-Ray
Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray - $50
- In great condition, only viewed once, comes with sexy gold box packaging

DS
Layton: Unwound Future - $10 shipped, no box or manual

Layton: Last Specter - $20 shipped, complete

-> Get both for $25!

PM me, GAF Gold, normally take Paypal.

Sarquiss_

Have the following Steam Games for Trade or Sale:

Have:
The Walking Dead - $12
Doom 3 BFG - $5
Fallout 3: GOTY - $5
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - $5
Rogue Warrior - $5

Interested in the following games:
X-Com
Far Cry 3
Dark Souls
Torchlight 2
Deux EX: HR
Darksiders 2
Spec-Ops

positive feedback for SkyMasterson

Thank you!

Very Positive Feedback for enoirmeplz.

Great communication and past payment.

For Sale:

1 Month Playstation Plus Code - $5

Xbox 360 Skyrim code - $22

Dust 514 (PS3) code includes Guristas Saga - Caldari LAV, 2,000 AUR, 7 day active skill booster and additonal weapons and gear - $12

God of War Origins Collection code - $11

Nuketown 2025 Map - $3

1 month XBL trial - $4

Dredd Digital copy + ultraviolet code - $5

I'm Neogaf Gold, please PM with any further questions.

Note: I accept paypal and/or Amazon payments.

Relax.MX

My copy of DmC has disappeared from my Steam library and I believed I was sold a bad key of the game, so I'm going to have to give Raitosaito the satisfaction of a negative feeback, do not buy any DmC keys from him!

Restart Steam sometimes shit happen with the inventory on Steam

My copy of DmC has disappeared from my Steam library and I believed I was sold a bad key of the game, so I'm going to have to give Raitosaito the satisfaction of a negative feeback, do not buy any DmC keys from him!

Sorry, as I've said I'm at work and I will refund you or get you a new key so please do not leave a negative feedback. I will even give you an extra $5 back if that's the case and I am not able to resolve this. Your guys satisfaction is my first priority, and in most cases if the keys were fake Steam would ban you.

Cheddahz

Banned
Sorry, as I've said I'm at work and I will refund you or get you a new key so please do not leave a negative feedback. I will even give you an extra $5 back if that's the case and I am not able to resolve this. Your guys satisfaction is my first priority, and in most cases if the keys were fake Steam would ban you.

Look, I am sorry, I feel a little bit better after talking to you, I was just pissed off when I got home from school and I saw that a game I really wanted to play wasn't there for me to play

Cheska

Positive feedback for Sora_N. Smooth transaction, paid super quickly! Thank you ^_^

You should really try to work it out with a buyer before jumping the gun and leaving negative feedback...

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell Spec Ops: The Line for Xbox 360 (online pass is used, everything is mint) for $17 shipped.

Also looking to trade my copy of Assassin's Creed III for Far Cry 3 (both for Xbox 360). PM me if you have any questions, offers, etc!

Cheddahz

Banned
Positive feedback for Sora_N. Smooth transaction, paid super quickly! Thank you ^_^

You should really try to work it out with a buyer before jumping the gun and leaving negative feedback...

I know I know....we've already worked it out. I've just been in a bad mood all day and didn't really come home to expect a game that I just bought disappear from my Steam library

Look, I am sorry, I feel a little bit better after talking to you, I was just pissed off when I got home from school and I saw that a game I really wanted to play wasn't there for me to play

You have every right to be piss, I would rather be playing the game too.
I take full responsibility, it's just going to take me a bit to get everything resolved.

Cheddahz

Banned
You have every right to be piss, I would rather be playing the game too.
I take full responsibility, it's just going to take me a bit to get everything resolved.

I completely understand, I just revised the post where I gave you negative feedback, so I'm not giving you any negative feedback

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
ZtCUzpy.jpg

Selling a blue, 8 GB, 6th generation iPod Nano and a new iWatchz Nano wristband for $75 shipped. The Nano only comes with its respective cable. U.S. only, Paypal's preferred.

Anyone interested in playing Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) right now? Have a sealed copy, shipping from Canada (won't ship outside Canada or the US, sorry).

Keep in mind that after expedited shipping is factored in you won't be paying less than retail.

Link83

I have a UK 3DS eShop download code for Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask from the 3DS XL promotion. which I would like to sell for £15.00. Please PM me if interested, first come first served and I accept Paypal. The code must be redeemed by the 31st January, and I dont know if it can be used on European eShops.

badbrains

WTT/WTS: XBOX 360 SLIM EDITION 250GB comes with HDMI cable, COMPONENT cables, power cable and 1 wireless controller. Also games are FIFA 2013 (online code USED), HALO 4, FORZA4, and FORZA HORIZONS. Also have TURTLE BEACH Z11S, lightly used and still have all original cables as well.

I do still have all the original manuels and the box as well still, shipping WILL be on your end. If you don't want the original box and stuff I can ship it for a bit cheaper. Looking for paypal ~250$ accepting offers and looking for a 3DS XL w/ some games if you want to trade. PM!

Positive feedback for:

Refreshment.01

I purchased a steam code from him at a very fair price. He accidentally sent the wrong code, which I activated (thus revealing it was the wrong code). He quickly sent the correct code to me which installed fine.

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for Cheska!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free & in tip-top shape.

Oublieux

WTB/WTT

This is going to be a bit of a stretch maybe, but I'm looking for the following for the PS3:
1. Vanquish
2. Folklore
3. Resonance of Fate

I say this is a stretch because I live in Korea right now and that would probably mean some form of international shipping--I'm definitely willing to fork out the cash if the games are in good condition or new, thanks!

For trade I have the following games in my Steam inventory:
1. Velvet Assassin
2. Alan Wake: American Nightmare
3. Prince of Persia (2008)
4. Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
5. Indie Bundle V (which contains AudioSurf, Gemini Rue, Greed Corp, The Tiny Big Bang Story, and Ys: The Oath of Felghana)

I also have Steam keys for the following:
1. Crayon Physics Deluxe
2. Splice
3. Waking Mars
4. Machinarium
5. Swords and Soldiers
6. Avadon: The Black Fortress
7. Dungeon Defenders + DLC
8. Cave Story+
9. Offspring Fling

Heysoos

Looking to sell:

Intel i7-3770k - Still new, has the seal and everything. Looking for $220/OBO.

Amazon Payments/US Shipping only. PM for more info.

Have the following Steam games:

Deadlight.... 2.50 Blindrocket got this.
Guardian of Light.....2.75
Toy Soldiers..... 1.50
Lucid....0.75
Spec Ops: The Line....3.00
Dog Days......3.00
Frozen Synapse.....3.75
Fairy Solitary.....1.25
Dark Siders.....2.50
WarHammer 40000 Dawn of War....3.00
Titan Quest.......2.25

Make offers if you like. We don't bite here just yell and curse.

Snaku

Banned
Vkk2X.png

Make me any offer.

Nintendo Entertainment System Model NES-101 Bundle $200 shipped

System and games in fantastic working condition. Absolutely not willing to break bundle up.

Includes AC adaptor, RF plug, 1 official controller new in bag, and the following games:
The Adventure of Link
Friday the 13th
Punchout!
StarTropics
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros. 2
Commando
Batman
Dragon Warrior
Rescue
Terminator 2
Paperboy 2
Godzilla
Kirby's Adventure
Castlevania
RoboCop
Section Z
Nintendo World Cup
Pro Wrestling
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game

Nickelodeon TMNT Action Figure Lot $50 shipped

Includes:
SDCC Exclusive Night Shadow Leonardo (pictured above) New & Sealed
Michelangelo Mint on Card
Raphael Mint on Card
Donatello Mint on Card
Shredder Mint on Card

One Piece World Collectable Figure Lot $120 shipped

2004 Mattel Exclusive She-ra (mint in box) $26 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Optik (mint on card) $26 shipped

Masters of the Universe Teela (mint on card) $25 shipped

Masters of the Universe Mer-Man (mint on card) $25 shipped

Masters of the Universe Skeletor 1st edition (mint on card) $30 shipped

Unless noted all games are original releases, non-player's choice/greatest/platinum hits.

PS3
Resident Evil 6 (Mint, Like New) $29 shipped

PS2
Final Fantasy XII (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped
Transformers (New & Sealed) $10 shipped
God of War II (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped

Gamecube
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (Mint, Never Played) $8 shipped
Resident Evil Player's Choice (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped
Ultimate Spider-Man (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped

I'm super OCD about my gaming collection, rest assured everything I've listed is in fantastic if not pristine condition.

Amazon Payments preferred or Paypal. Domestic buyers only. Willing to offer discounts if buying multiple items. Plus status yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom