• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtua Fighter 5 Limited Edition EX2 Arcade Stick (360), 80 Shipped
D25F46DC-EC2F-434C-B410-486FE3E7129B-1029-0000016E45F51644_zpsdce31ce3.jpg

BA792328-3B07-4061-8E87-EE321EF0115A-1029-0000016E4DB47107_zps20dbec5f.jpg

RARE Final Fantasy VI Advance Standee, I'm not exactly sure how much this is worth but I'd love to get 20 Shipped
9992AEDA-9386-4664-B2F9-736F7AB6A396-1029-0000016E8C6A2CE8_zpsbe1d50eb.jpg

7A190F78-886F-488B-8509-D14C5AE2DA67-1029-0000016E92D0C4E2_zps62d9f4a9.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Gold Cartridge. This isn't in fantastic condition by any means, but it is complete. 70 Shipped
986FE57F-D02B-4908-B69F-FD20AD3367B2-1029-0000016E8211CCF4_zps7862e5fd.jpg

ScreenShot2013-03-05at11922PM_zpsc28204ed.png

Does anyone know what current fees are for selling stuff on eBay? What's the total percentage taken out between PayPal and eBay?

Paypal = Total received payment - 2.9% - 30¢

eBay fee due at the end of Fixed Price listing for Electronics (varies from category to category) = 7% of the first $50 ($50 would be $3.50). After that it's 5% of the remaining total over $50 + $3.50 from the first $50.

Example: You sell something in Electronics for a Fixed price on eBay for $75. You charged $25 shipping. eBay notifies the seller they owe you $100.

Seller pays $100 via PayPal. PayPal charges you 2.9% (2.90) + .30 = $3.10 in fee's.

You're down to $96.90 in your PayPal.

Now you owe eBay 7% of the first $50, which is $3.50, and 5% of the additional $50 which is $2.50. $3.50+$2.50 = $6.

Now you have $90.90 left in your PayPal.

So all in all, between PayPal and eBay, they get $9.10 of your $100.

This is why it's commonly recommended to beat eBay prices by about 10% when selling on a forum like this.

If you use a traditional auction listing it's 9% flat rate on your auction (up to a max commission of $250 for eBay) Much easier math.

9% of $100 = $9.

PayPal takes $3.10, eBay takes $9.00 = $12.10.

WTS:
(All Prices are shipped)

Games & DLC
I-Ninja (PS2) - $8
Bomberman 64 - $13
Devil May Cry 4 (360) - $8
Playstastion All Stars Battle Royal DLC (Vita Pre-Order Costumes) - $7
Borderlands 2 DLC (Mr Torgue's Campaing of Carnage) - $3

Accessories/Soundtrack
Wii Handgun attachment - $4
Wireless PS2 controller -$13
Prince of Persia Trilogy OST - $7

Phone
iPhone 3GS (8GB & Phone Only) - $101

WTB:
Tomb Raider: GameStop Exclusive Lost Adventurer Challenge Tomb DLC (360)
Paypal
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling (all for Xbox 360, prices are shipped. NA/NTSC)

-Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition; slipcover has some wear, everything else is in excellent condition. $15

Tomb Raider DLC (I'll PM code)
-Hunter skin $5
-Shanty Town multiplayer map $3
-Scavenger Hunt access code $2

Sorian

Banned
Looking for an easy trade. My 14 day xbox live code for your hunter skin in the new Tomb Raider Game. We can just PM back and forth.

Edit: Also, just in case, looking for a 360 code.

Aselith

Got a code from Season 2 of Game of Thrones digital version. It's the one from the Blu-Ray set...I don't think it needs a disk or anything but not positive. Looking for $10 paypal gifted. Neogaf Gold so buy with confidence.

GreenMana

I would like to buy some Square-Enix codes for $1 apiece. Currently I need 8 of them. I will also buy some Club Nintendo codes for a similar price.

oatmeal

Banned
Got a code from Season 2 of Game of Thrones digital version. It's the one from the Blu-Ray set...I don't think it needs a disk or anything but not positive. Looking for $10 paypal gifted. Neogaf Gold so buy with confidence.

To confirm, it doesn't. I bought one on here recently.

Code works great.

Dwayne

wts
3ds Xl with extras

Hi
Could you say any more about what you're selling
what colour, condition, region of the system, what the extras are, what the price is, what payment system you support, where you live and where you're willing to post to. Because I could be interested in buying it. Thanks.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Still waiting for my Tomb Raider code from Renjility. I've already sent my money to him and saw he was online but I've received no response yet.

Wynnebeck

Banned
How long ago?^ He is Gold seller and Gaf doesn't hand that out to quick, i would not worry.

About 6 hours for me. If he is currently having issues or w/e, I'd appreciate him just saying so instead of the silence. I sent the money right around the same time Bruce, DCX, and etc. sent their money so that's why I'm a little jittery. I just want to play TR lol.

Fxp

For the new page:

WTB:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC)
Steam Key, not RU version.
Preferably no more than $15. If we agree on price, I'll Paypal you the funds ASAP.

didamangi

Have:
- Counter Strike Complete steam gift $13.5 OBO
- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)
- Planets Under Attack steam key $1
- The Adventures of Shuggy steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

_RT_

**Item has been sold**

Selling a gently used PSP-2000. Comes with AC adapter, fabric sleeve and an 8GB card.
Asking price is $75 shipped. Images quoted for size.

It's in mint condition with the exception of the one small scratch on the screen. Hadn't noticed it before. It had been sitting in a drawer untouched for a year, so I'm obviously ready to part with it.

Wok

Should probably have edited my post with some more info, but since I´m currently away from home for my internship (8 weeks), I wouldn´t be able to sell much anyway.

The real reason why I stopped "cold turkey" though is that Steam actually flagged my account and it is under investigation.
Therefore I´m blocked from buying and trading at the moment, but as soon as they are done running around like chickens in my account, I´ll be back in the game.
Won´t be able to sell as much as before though until I get back home.

RaitoSaito: I see, is that why you bought Bioshock Infinite from me? ;)
Nah, appreciate your consideration, but feel free to sell whatever you want.
Just like you, I take requests and mostly my list simply contains the most popular requests.

I am glad you clarified the situation. I like the presentations of your recurrent posts, the prices and the fact games come with preorder bonii.

When you guys say you take requests, what does it apply to? For instance, I would be interested in an indie game called Monaco (Steam store, $11.25 in a 4-pack on the official website) and which is going to be released in April. I imagine this cannot be part of a request.

Fxp

WTB:

Tomb Raider (PC
) Steam Key.
Preferably no more than $25. If we agree on price, I'll Paypal you the funds ASAP. PM me.

ant1532

Banned
SELLING

Super Metroid for SNES. I have the box too, although I can't find the instruction manual and the interior cardboard that holds the cart, i have the other insert/poster that came with it. pics if interested.

$55

PM me if interested. If you can paypal payment today, ill take a lower offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom