• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

M*A*S*H

Positive feedback for deques.

Got two copies of sonic allstars with no problems at all.

Also, positive feedback for SmanLegend. Purchased tomb raider from me, smooth sailing.

lPFIjVO.jpg

If anyone is interested in Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed for the PC, I was considering picking up a 4-pack off GamersGate. I'll buy it as soon as I can find three others who are interested as well. 4-pack is $45, so $11.25 per copy via Paypal.

** Full **

Qwell

Positive Feedback for Deques for quick and working key for Sonic Transformed, thanks for setting up a 4 pack.

lPFIjVO.jpg

If anyone is interested in Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed for the PC, I was considering picking up a 4-pack off GamersGate. I'll buy it as soon as I can find three others who are interested as well. 4-pack is $45, so $11.25 per copy via Paypal.

1. Harbinger of War
2. Lambtron

I'm in if there's still room.

M3z_

SoCal Local Pickup(Specifically LA County/Orange County) ***Considering Opening up to shipping(Insured through UPS), would likely add $100 to price***

Pretty much all new, would cost over $1250 on newegg. Put the rig together 2/24/13.

Dropped Price to
$800 for pickup $900 or less depending on cost of shipping to be shipped.

Specs:

BitFenix Prodigy
3570k 4.4 GHz
7950 Sapphire Vapor-X
Asrock Z77e ITX Mobo
H100 Cooling w/ SP 120 High Performance Fans
600 watt CX Corsair PSU
8GB of Avexir Mpower Ram at 1600MHz
120 GB Patriot Pyro SSD

Recent 3mark 11 Run

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/6105780

2YSIzGZl.jpg

kT3eT2rl.jpg

bhvjxjLl.jpg

ZfVSZXPl.jpg

Has a fan controller inside the rig cause Prodigy only has 2 pcie slots, so I just turn the fans down to half way so they are quiet for regular use. If you crank the fans all the way up you get about 3 degrees better cooling underload.

Buy, Sell Gaf I need your help on establishing a fair price for an original SONY PS3 SIXAXIS Controller(NO rumble). It is brand new and still sealed in the original packaging.

Pricing this has been rather difficult so I thought I would turn to the Buy, Sell Thread for guidance. If you have the time I would greatly appreciate feedback from you guys/gals. THANKS

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus.

Have (Steam keys):

eJi8hda.png

ivIANq3.png

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Overlord Complete Pack
Proteus
Antichamber

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

WTS:
-Giant AR Card from Club Nintendo
-Mario Party Playing Cards from Club Nintendo
-Breaking Bad Seasons 1-3 (DVD)
-MS Speed Wheel (Original Box Included)
-Paprika (Blu-ray) Pic
-Anthropology: The Four Fields (DVD, from my Anthro 1101 class) Pic
-Ender's Game/Ender's Shadow comics Pic Pic 2
-Mass Effect comics Pic
-The Witcher 2 Premium Edition Pic

I also have the Griffy Familiar DLC for Ni No Kuni. The eBay auction ended, but the buyer hasn't paid and it has been 4 days since the end of the auction. It may be back up on the market soon.
Just send me an offer via PM. Keep it reasonable.

zychi

Banned
Selling a digital copy of Game of Thrones Season 2. Code works with majority of major digital download store(amazon, itunes etc)

pm if interested.

Anyone have an older gaming pc for sale, that has at least a Dual core/Quad core for around $250 shipped? Needs to have a PCIe slot, which I'm guessing it would most likely. Ty

NoRéN

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for NoRéN

He successfully made my co-worker scream like a school-girl by selling him a copy the limited Hyrule for a fair price

Positive feedback for mdsfx.

Quick to pay and great with communication.

Highly recommended.

Fotos

SELLING

Borderlands 2 Steam key, Black Ops 2 (360), and Borderlands 2 (360)

$30 Each

PM if interested. PayPal only.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for NoRéN
Sold me a Wii Classic Controller pro for cheap and it works perfectly. Thanks!

Positive feedback for TricksterLoki

Another great buyer. Quick to pay, friendly, and great with communication.

Highly recommended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I missed you feedback-wise, PM me and I'll do so immediately.

TriAceJP

Positive feedback for pseudomyxoma.

Item came quickly and works fantastically and was sold at a price that was more than fair. Thank you.

Also, I am looking for a copy of Etrian Odyssey IV for the 3DS. Let me know.

Positive feedback for pseudomyxoma.

Item came quickly and works fantastically and was sold at a price that was more than fair. Thank you.

Also, I am looking for a copy of Etrian Odyssey IV for the 3DS. Let me know.

Positive feedback for TriAceJP he paid very promptly and was patient with Canada Posts trackin service

Ok, I'm going to be redeeming the AMD promo for Crysis 3 now and I am wanting to sell/trade it. Potentially looking for either Tomb Raider for Steam or a mix of games off my Steam wishlist.

If you want to do some stuff from my Steam wishlist, please PM me so we can get a list of games worked out for comparable value to Crysis 3. I know GAF probably has a hate-on for this game, but I know I'll probably never play it, so I figure that it'd be better to offer it to someone on here!

etae

SoCal Local Pickup(Specifically LA County/Orange County)

Pretty much all new, would cost over $1250 on newegg. Put the rig together 2/24/13.

Dropped Price to
$850

If that was the price shipped I'd jump on it in a second.

WTS/T

Tomb Raider 360

Sly Cooper - Vita
Madden 13 - Vita
Assassin's Creed - Vita
LittleBigPlanet - Vita
CoD - Vita

Looking for PC games or cash. Just shoot me a reasonable offer. I'm not asking for the farm in this stuff

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
SoCal Local Pickup(Specifically LA County/Orange County)

Dropped Price to
$800

Specs:

BitFenix Prodigy
3570k 4.4 GHz
7950 Sapphire Vapor-X
Asrock Z77e ITX Mobo
H100 Cooling w/ SP 120 High Performance Fans
600 watt CX Corsair PSU
8GB of Avexir Mpower Ram at 1600MHz
120 GB Patriot Pyro SSD

Recent 3mark 11 Run

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/6105780

2YSIzGZl.jpg

Has a fan controller inside the rig cause Prodigy only has 2 pcie slots, so I just turn the fans down to half way so they are quiet for regular use. If you crank the fans all the way up you get about 3 degrees better cooling underload.
Heck of a deal on a really nice rig.

Positive feedback for 2&2. Excellent to deal with, made the transaction very easy. Thanks again.

Positive feedback for Doublethink. As with the above, no problems at all. Very pleasant transaction.

Positive feedback for catabarez. Purchased Mafia II from me, paid quickly, was friendly. Thank you.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First off belated positive feedback for the following people:

Buyers: havokt, Grayvvolf, EchoOneSix, GreenMana, GulAtiCa, shinobi602, aggro crag
Sellers: Colin., GulAtiCa, ShinAmano, DreadPirateRoberts, MikeE21286, Harbinger of War

Next up, my crap for sale:

• Mushihimesama Futari ver. 1.5 JP (includes used DLC slip). $50/shipped

- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $50/shipped

- Super Robot Taisen 1 & 2 (GBA, both complete. SRT2 has never been opened by me, but it was a gutted copy from EB and unfortunately has a price sticker & a seal closing the package right on the cardboard. The box is in fair shape overall, but the contents are all there. SRT1 I opened and never played. The plastic is still on the box, and that box is in good shape. Pics available upon request) $45/shipped for the pair. I'd prefer to not break these up.

- Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (360, sealed). $40/shipped?

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360, very good). $12/shipped

- Kohan: Ahriman's Gift (PC CD, sealed in jewel case with manual. I have no idea if the serial has been redeemed so I have to sell this AS-IS. I'm pretty sure it's not been used). $15/shipped

- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Raidou plush). PENDING

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $20, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $5, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). Trade preferred, or $5 Paypal, code will be PM'd.

Discount if you buy in bulk.

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for SNES/Dreamcast/Saturn games on my want list linked to above and/or Steam or Origin codes. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam
Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Dirt 3, GRiD, Ridge Racer Unbounded, and DmC: Devil May Cry.

Origin
Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom