• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Does the post office hold accountability for items they said they delievered but i never actually received? I purchased something from a fellow gaffer who showed me the packing slip saying that the game i purchased was delievered, i was home at the time of delievery but no dice. Can i get my money back from the post office?

Without insurance? Unlikely.

Tabasco

So I purchased something from a junior member who got banned... Guess I'm kinda boned, aren't I?

EDIT- Just checked my e-mail, and the seller sent the package today, after the banning. Good on him/her!

So just for the hell of it:

Positive feedback for Lamassu.

You had no reason to keep your end of the bargain, but I appreciate none the less. Thanks for being a stand up dude/gal.
Glad to read that your transaction went well!

I was worried for you when I first read your post. Good on the seller for being loyal.

I am looking for a great deal on a 32gb or 64gb PS Vita Memory Card. I woul love to trade Killzone ShadowFall but will pay cash via PayPal gift as well. Please send me a message directly if you want to do some business.

Was going to put this on ebay but figured I could have better luck here first because there are so many on sale...

Anyway, looking to sell my Samsung Galaxy S3 (Verizon). Quality is pristine, screen is virtually flawless, it's less than a year old, and not tied to my account as I simply swapped to another phone I already owned. I'm looking to get around $170. It's generally selling between $180 and $220 on ebay from what I can tell, but I'd rather work with a fellow GAFfer on this one. :)

Can provide images if interested, and prefer Paypal.

edit: sold on ebay

Psxdad

Want to buy the below PS1 games. Looking for complete, black label, in very good to mint condition.

Resident Evil Director's Cut with demo
Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock Edition
Resident Evil Nemesis with demo

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Unfortunately I can't really say. It has been years since I set up my account... probably a decade. I can't remember what the steps were.

To verify an account, you need to link either a bank account or credit/debit card and have all valid information (name, address, etc.) match said bank account or credit/debit card.

I'm not sure if you need to make one purchase or sale in addition to the above, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt in any event.

Ok, got it all set up, you just need the bank account, no need to purchase. There should really be an FAQ or guide for those new to PayPal in the OP.

Cardon

WTS: Star Wars Master Replica Darth Vader Lightsaber (USED).
Qcc1iZy.jpg

This is the Darth Vader lightsaber released by the now defunct Master Replica. The saber is in excellent condition since the light and sounds still work and there aren't any major scratches or dents. Additional pics of the item can be seen here.

I'm looking to sell this for around $70-80 (negotiable) before shipping, or to trade for some PS3/PS4 game combos (Infamous: Second Son, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, etc.)

If you have any questions just shoot me a PM

chualie

WTS:

Desktop PC

i5-3570k 3.4 GHz (stock, never overclocked)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Asus P8Z77-V LX Motherboard
Sapphire AMD HD 7950 3GB Video Card
Samsung 830 256GB SSD
Seagate Desktop 1TB SSHD
Corsair HX650 PSU
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO heatsink/fan
Fractal Design Arc Midi Black Case

Looking for $850 with Fresh Windows 8 installed;

Willing to selling parts separately

POSITIVE BUYER Feedback for:

• Pingween
  • Talon
  • DarkChrono25
  • JomJom

All very fast and very understanding when I could get back to them as soon as I wanted.

Friggz

I want to leave positive feedback for M3z_. Even though the post office lost the game he sent, he was a pleasure to work with and was helpful throughout my fight with the post office. he even gave me a full refund and apologized for my troubles that were not his fault by any means.

A standup gaffer that i Would buy from again.

Wtb fifa14 digital code for bone. UK but not sure that makes a difference either which way.

Replies will be delayed as I'm about to disappear into a London pub for a few hours and may need a replacement liver.

kn1ves24

WTB

I'm looking for a Win 8.1 license key or retail box if anybody has one to sale. I don't want MSDN keys or anything like that. OEM or retail is what I'm looking for. Would like to get one or 2 for less than retail prices.

I also still have these for sale if anybody is interested.

WTS

Steam Gifts

Half-Life 2 - make an offer
Serious Sam 3 BFE - make an offer
Sanctum 2 - make an offer
Postal 2 Complete - make an offer

I accept Paypal or Amazon payments

Fox Mulder

Does the post office hold accountability for items they said they delievered but i never actually received? I purchased something from a fellow gaffer who showed me the packing slip saying that the game i purchased was delievered, i was home at the time of delievery but no dice. Can i get my money back from the post office?

best you can do is file a claim with the post office and hope they investigate. Last time I called to track down a package, they didn't seem to give much of a shit, but there's not much more you can do.

Where I used to live, packages were marked as delivered at like 8 am, but weren't actually delivered until 3 pm. I've had packages delivered to neighbors or lost in the carrier's car for a couple of days.

shit gets lost, pay for insurance.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Seller Feedback for Istaerion

Gave me a great discount, item arrived like-new, and he even paid extra for insurance.

Friggz

this might be a stretch, but im looking to sell an infocus LP240 proector. Its a few years old, used, and only comes with a power cable. It looks to be going for 200-300 bucks. but im looking for 100 + shipping. Ive plugged some consoles in here to game on (symphony of the night was pretty sweet)

Send me a PM if you want pictures of it turned on or pictures of the item.

Some more details can be found here.

http://www.infocus.com/projectors/d...p200-projector-series/infocus-LP240-projector

jfoul

WTB Hardware:
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 780
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
WTB Software:
  • Steam:
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Strider
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
  • Origin:
  • Dead Space 3
  • TitanFall
  • Battlefield 4: China Rising
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Service
WTT Software for Steam/Origin Keys:
  • Final Fantasy XIV Digital Download w/30 day trial
  • Steam:
  • Limbo
  • Bastion
  • Origin:
  • Burnout Paradise Ultimate x2
  • Dead Space x2
  • Mirror's Edge x2

MrDaravon

Positive feedback for ReXXXSoprano who was super patient with my 2-day shipping delay!

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-I generally only ship to the continental US; I have had a hilariously large number of problems in recent months with shipping internationally (hugely inaccurate estimates on the usps website causing me to eat big shipping fees, have had multiple packages ripped open by local customs etc). That said, if you REALLY want something and you're outside the CONUS I will ship there, but there will be a delay as I will take the final package to an actual post office to calculate accurate shipping costs; I will also require full insurance and tracking to be added and paid for.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
hrotrzz.jpg

Man on Fire - $7. Sealed/new.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - $11. Complete/mint.

DVDs
-----
uneA0LR.jpg

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Stand Alone Society Movie - $10. Still sealed.
*Will do all three Ghost in the Shell DVDs for $45*

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition - $20. Like new, comes with the holographic/lithogram (?) cover.

Games
-----
5D8kZOm.jpg

Magna Carta 2 w/guide - $30. Game is like new (discs in good shape and I swapped out to a new replacement case), guide is a bit beat-up/worn on the outside but fully intact and clean inside.

ps2EyTJ.jpg

Advance Wars Dual Strike w/guide - $40. Game is complete, guide has some wear as seen but is fully intact.

i05c24q.jpg

Assassins Creed Revelations (360) - $10. Comes in a different case then the original (swapped cases) but otherwise is like new. Not sure if any of the DLC codes it came with are used or not.

T0EQM9N.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $30. Game is like new, guide is also in great shape except for a bend in the front cover as seen.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $50. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large/heavy).

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $18. Japanese artbook, like new.

k21LKKi.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $20 each, or $35 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

jYxyQax.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2/Substance guides - $7 each, $11 for both. Some obvious wear as seen.
Metal Gear Solid 3 CE/Subsistence guides - $7 each, $12 for both. Both in good shape, and the CE guide still has the artbook included.
Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $10, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $9. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $7. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $24 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $65. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

deJvIwr.jpg

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.

cIJPG39.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $8, still sealed.

qjkjsgK.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $10. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $18. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $13 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $40. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $8. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $14 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $35. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $25. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $15

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $65. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $13 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $35. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PS3
Witch and the Hundred Knights + soundtrack CD + reversible cover: $40

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $50 for all of them.

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5
FEZ - STEAM KEY - $3

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power + 3 figures - $30
Classic Controllers, White (2 of them) - $12 shipped for one, $20 shipped for both

MISC
Code of Princess "Sound & Visual" Book - $5
The Legend of Zelda 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive) - $23
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster, sealed (FINAL ISSUE) - $33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

M3z_

Jk0Viiil.jpg

All prices include shipping, US48 only

Zelda Link Between Worlds(unused code) SOLD

Pokemon X/Y(unused code for Y only) SOLD

Infamous Second Son SOLD limited edition code used

Mini ITX Gaming Rig Components NO CASE $480 Shipped

Components: