• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
WTB: LEGOS!!!!

If you have complete Lego sets, or even just a shitload of loose bricks that you wouldn't mind getting rid of, please PM me! I'll pay PayPal or trade games/tech for them.

C'mon, I know a lot of you have a box of Legos somewhere that you're not using. Why not make a little money off of them? :)

(Also still WTB Playstation Eye and Japanese 3DS)

C-Drive

NwBpZzl.jpg

So, I up(down?)graded to a 2DS - I like the screen quality and the game boy throwback aesthetics. Want to sell my 3DS XL. This isn't a system that got toted many places or shoved in back pockets, it primarily stayed at the house and in drawers. I couldn't find any scratches on the exterior of the device nor the screens. The top screen does have a screen protector - if I remember correctly I botched putting the lower screen protector on, but again, no issues with the screen itself from what I see.

Includes the original packaging and most physical contents therein. Also includes a plastic grip accessory. Also includes a 4GB SD Card.

Regardless of it's packaging, this 3DS XL DOES NOT include Mario Kart 7 (or any other downloaded games). I've transferred those to my 2DS and this 3DS XL has been system formatted to factory settings. Also, due to the system transfer, this system has the latest firmware with the Miiverse update.

I'm asking $128. Price includes shipping to the U.S. only.

I also have a copy of the Club Nintendo Platinum Reward Majora's Mask Official Soundtrack CD. It'll be shipped to you pretty much like I received it (sealed CD and Club Nintendo note). Asking $22 shipped to the U.S. only as well.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if interested, I don't keep up with the thread well.

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller.

Baconbitz

Banned
I couldn't find this through the neogaf search. Anyways, I lost my white 3DS XL stylus and, am looking for a replacement. Anyone have one?

Phatcorns

Any interest in complete and mint Dragon Quest 4, 5 and 6 for Nintendo DS? I've got lots of ebay feedback with this username and probably some feedback on some list in the neogaf list.

I'm thinking 100 dollars for the whole set shipped. PM me if you're interested. Thank you!

Slixshot

Banned
WTS: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix Collectors Edition (no theme code) $20
Shadows of the Damned PS3 (sticker residue on the back by barcode) $6

Still looking to sell a blue 3ds xl with a new one year warranty, the charger, 4gb sd card, and the AR cards. Want to get $120 shipped, or trade for a neo geo x gold or some turbografx 16 stuff, or some SNES games.

Petrie

Banned
Interested in other PS4 related things like the camera. Any interesting offers are welcome though. Willing to trade KZ SF straight up for something.

I have:

Iphone 4S (Verizon) includes accessories of: car charger, bluetooth headset, vehicle mount, leather case, and various others.

PS4:

Killzone Shadowfall

Xbox 360:

Old style console with 60 gig HD and 1-4 controllers available, all wireless and in good shape. Console is the last of the models released before the slim so has the much more reliable chipset, but has been modified as well.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM
Disney Infinity Starter set (new, sealed)

Handhelds:

A white DS Lite console in good condition but with cracked hinge issue.

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

3DS:

Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot em any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive feedback for Christopher! Great price, super fast shipping. Awesome dude.

Kiyo

Positive Feedback for wilflare.

Bought WW HD download code and received quickly and with no problems!

MrDaravon

WTB: LEGOS!!!!

If you have complete Lego sets, or even just a shitload of loose bricks that you wouldn't mind getting rid of, please PM me! I'll pay PayPal or trade games/tech for them.

C'mon, I know a lot of you have a box of Legos somewhere that you're not using. Why not make a little money off of them? :)

(Also still WTB Playstation Eye and Japanese 3DS)

Your timing on this is impeccable as I'm trying to offload some lego (need money for medical stuff), PMing you!

Hey all,

Want to Sell (WTS):

Xbox One console with Need For Speed Rivals.

Looking for $550 shipped, but might consider reasonable offers. I used it once and then put it away right away. I can confirm it works though because of that. :p

Zep

Banned
Have a spare DS4 controller available. Could be great for you guys/gals looking for a new PC controller with the touchpad. Its in excellent condition and has only been used for about 5 hours of gametime.

$40 Shipped.

US only.

Have a spare DS4 controller available. Could be great for you guys/gals looking for a new PC controller with the touchpad.

If someone responds within the next 30 mins, $40 shipped. After that we go up to $45 shipped.
Is this brand new? If not new, what shape is it in?

Zep

Banned
Is this brand new? If not new, what shape is it in?

Not brand new, as its out of its packaging. Its in great condition with the thumbsticks, since I know thats been a concern with some DS4's. This controller has had maybe 5 hours of use. It was an extra I bought to play with my brother, before he got his own PS4.

WTB/WTT:
Tales of Symphonia GC
Tales of Destiny I and II
Tales of Innocence R
Tales of Hearts R
Any Tales merchandise

Have:
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (sealed)
Kingdom Hearts HD Limited Edition
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Zelda Windwaker Wii U (sealed)
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Tearaway
Killzone Mercenary
Killzone Shadowfall
Battlefield 4 Xbox One
Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One
Forza 5
and many more!
I also have Paypal, Bestbuy Gift Cards, Amazon Gift Cards, and Gamestop Giftcards

PM me with offers, I am really looking to get these games, but I want to avoid the eBay prices.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Positive Feedback for seller lilralphie

A scholar and a gentlemen, as always.

JaseMath

Overwhelmingly positive feedback for Dacvak. Goods arrived in perfect shape, he (or she...?) was thoughtful, and was great to work with. Thanks! :D

xaosslug

SELLING

360:
Gran Theft Auto V
Dead Island -- Game of the Year Edition
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
If my prices are too high, by all means, send me an offer. I'll ship internationally, but there will be an additional cost for shipping. Just PM me and we can work it out. Plus Buyer (+27), Plus Seller (+47). I can accept Paypal or Amazon gift cards for payment.

PS Vita
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
, Import. Very good condition. $40/shipped

PSP
IQ Mania, PSP UMD import. Can't recall if it's Asian or Japanese. Excellent condition. $25/shipped.
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero?, PSP UMD. Premium Edition. Sealed. $25/shipped.
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins, PSP UMD. Sealed. $20/shipped.
Ridge Racer 2, PSP UMD import. Euro version, Platinum Hits. Very good condition. $20/shipped.

Dreamcast
Powerstone 2, Japanese import. Very good condition. $15/shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom