• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfade

Still looking to sell a PS Vita.

Launch unit. 3G/Wifi combo. 4GB memory card included. Screen protector on it since day 1, in great shape. Very light use. $130.

Serious interested parties only please. Tired of people wasting my damn time.

Pengew

Trying to clear out some room for new designs. All prices include shipping. :)

14303803836_7715a46c14_o.png

The Cowboy

How much is it on Steam?
Currently $4.99 - i was after $3 as someone was selling a key for that amount yesterday (and the sonic pack was available last week for a similar price).

Unfortunately i don't get any more money until next week and as such can't quite stretch the extra $2 (i know, it just seems cheap :D).

Silh

Positive feedback for Crash55118. Quick payment and very patient with my no internet woes.

GAF Plus

I've moved into a place of my own and am parting with some things I really don't need in exchange for some financial wiggle room. I have:

Odin Sphere: SIF EX Velvet PVC Figure - best offer
Satsuriku no Jango: Donne Anonime 1/8 Scale PVC Figure - best offer

Astro A40 Wireless Headset (White) - $200 shipped obo
Barely used. Everything included along with $20 headset case.​
MGS 4 Limited Edition (box and bonus discs only) - best offer
Honestly don't know what to do with this now that I have the Legacy Collection.​
Tales of Symphonia (GCN) - $22 shipped gone!

Adding
999 Watch Pre-Order Bonus - best offer

I can send pics of my own through PM or text. Figures have not been taken out of the box. Open to negotiate for lower prices if you're willing to trade JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle or Muramasa Rebirth.

Still looking to sell a PS Vita.

Launch unit. 3G/Wifi combo. 4GB memory card included. Screen protector on it since day 1, in great shape. Very light use. $130.

Serious interested parties only please. Tired of people wasting my damn time.

I wasn't one wasting your time, but, just noting I think we run a pretty good thread here and if there's problems, it's sometimes due to wanted price not matching market value. If there's room, best to mark OBO as well.

Just trying to gauge interest, I have a bunch of Yu Gi Oh Cards I found while cleaning my room (~75 card), there are a bunch of halo graphics. I am trying to sell them all (as a bundle or individually), so if anyone is interested, I can type up a list.

Danneee

WTT:
Company of Heroes 2 Steam key that I got from the AMD never settle thing.

Looking for a steam key/gift for Dark Souls, Skyrim or Torchlight 2.

televator

I am a GAF plus seller.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
In the Hunt
Road Rash 3
Road Rash 64
Excite Bite 64
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
The Clone Wars [Blu-Rays]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items. Pics on request.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PS3:
-Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5

SEGA Genesis:
-Earthworm Jim
SEGA Saturn:
-Panzer Dragoon [Disk only] $20
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
N64:
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Super Mario 64 [CIB] $30
-Super Mario 64 [cart only] $15
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer

Gamecube:
-Animal Crossing $20
-Geist SOLD
-Paper Mario $28
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-Metroid Prime [Disk Only] $5
PS2:
-Maximo $7
-MDK2
-God Hand $18
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
Game Boy Advance:
-Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls $10
-Final Fantasy Tactics $10
-Donkey Kong Country $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $6
-Super Mario Land 2 $6
-Mega Man: Dr. Wyli's Revenge $6

sladeums

WTS

Metal Gear Solid : Legacy Collection PS3 - new, sealed, $46

Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail in the US.
Payment by PayPal (please gift, or cover fees) or Amazon Payments.

GAF Plus Seller

Also have a Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectors Edition I'd like to get rid of.
I am parting off the contents piece by piece .. make an offer on any portion (Steelbook is taken).
Box serial number is 596.

WTS

GAF Plus Seller

Also have a Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectors Edition I'd like to get rid of.
Looking for $110 plus actual shipping. Would also be willing to part out if you're wanting just the figures or something. Serial number 596.

Is this still sealed?

WTS

I'm remodeling, so I need to get rid of this stuff!

Open to reasonable offiers. All prices are shipped to the lower 48 States. Paypal gift only! Sorry, no trades. Multiple items reduces price.

3DS

Nintendo 3DS Black (Ambassador) - complete and in excellent condition. Includes charger, stylus, box and manuals, circle pad pro, NYKO power pak, original battery.
-Fire Emblem Awakening complete with code

Looking to sell it all together for $120 shipped

PS2

Dragon Quest 8 + Strategy Guide - complete, in great condition. Includes the FFXII demo disc. Outer cardboard box has some wear. Strategy guide with light wear. - $25 shipped

F7bfCqb.jpg

Persona 3 + Strategy Guide - complete, in great condition. Strategy guide with little wear. - $50 shipped

1U4cluI.jpg

MGS3 Subsistence - complete, in excellent condition. Includes Persistence disc as well. - $15 shipped

PS1

MGS1 - complete, in mint condition (never played). Copy is from the MGS: The Essential Collection. - $15 shipped

PC

Sealed copy of WoW: Mists of Pandaria - $8 (can ship or open and give key digitally?)

Nephtis

WTB

White Vita, with a decent sized memory card. If you're willing to include games too, that's cool, but it's not really necessary - I will mostly play around with it to see how it interacts with my PS4. Please PM me your offer and your terms of payment. I think I have a paypal account, but it's been a while since I've used it. Transaction may not be super speedy, but I will do my best. I am a first time buyer here, and I realize that may be a turn off for some, but I hope you'll be willing to work with me!

Thank you for your time :)

Jesb

Does anyone have an adapter for sale that is used for the Xbox 360 controller for windows? Looking for the official one from Microsoft. No stores seem to sell them.

cyber_ninja

Resident Evil Remake $16
Resident Evil 0. $14

Ps3 Eye Camera. $11

Mass effect 2 for ps3. $6
Metal Gear Solid psone $6

Talladega Nights Blu ray $6

Fifa 14 ps4. $30

FF X-2 for psv digital code. $10

kn1ves24

Still have these for sale.

For Sale:

I have a very lightly used Google Chromecast that I would like to sell. It comes in the original box with everything included just like new. I know these are pretty cheap so make me an offer on it.

Next up is a Cookoo Smartwatch (Link). Its the all black model with blue accents. The watch works fine and comes with its original packaging. I bought this because I was impatient waiting for my pebble steel to arrive only to find out that the cookoo did not work with my phone. Basically only works with iOS phones and ONLY select android phones (S3, S4, HTC One). Make me an offer on it, just trying to recoup some of my money I spent on it.

I'll ship to the US48. I can provide pictures if requested.

WTB
I'm also looking to pick up a BL2 Vita code if anybody still has one.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence. PayPal gifts ONLY.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

zKJyQp7.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

Also trading 1 scrap for a Spelunky shopkeeper card.

tm24

WTS Prices include shipping

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - 12
Paper Mario Sticker Star - 12

Vita
Dragon's Crown - 20
Tearaway - 20 Sold

PS3
GTAV - 20
UMvC3 - 15
SFxT - 10
Red Dead Redemption -15

Gold Wiimote - How much do these go for? Have one i can sell

WTB

The World Ends With You
Nuclear Throne

Positive Seller Feedback to NextGeneration for selling me a physical copy of DW8 XL PS4!

Loved doing business with him and am grateful for his deals. :)

Positive Feedback for PepsimanVsJoe. Sold me a copy of Megaman X Collection in wonderful condition for an even wonderful price. Great communication and quick shipping! Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom