• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DiGiTaL_

Added pics for 2 current items I have for sale.

$240 for the brand new CPU shipped.
$300 for the xbox one without kinect. (SOLD)

IMG_20140706_233937.jpg

Lkr

Looking to sell/trade/give away some old stuff if anyone has a home willing to accept it:
Dell Dimension 3000 desktop(P4 3.0GHz, 1GB DDR PC3200, integrated sound/graphics, No OS, 40GB IDE HDD, DVD ROM) - willing to give this away for free if someone pays shipping. I think it would cost around $30-35 USD. I cleaned it recently and it works. Install Linux on it and you have yourself a usable computer.

XFX GeForce 8800GT 256MB edition

I also have a Dell XPS 400 system with a Pentium D, CDRW, DVDROM, SATA 2, and 3GB DDR2. It currently has the 8800gt installed in it, and I'm willing to include it. This system doesn't have a hard drive. It has an OEM certificate for XP MCE, and I have the Dell XP MCE CD if you want it. Otherwise you can pop in a hard drive and run Linux, 7, or 8 with no problem.

Again, these are older parts/systems. I completely understand if you have absolutely no interest in any of this, just trying to see if anyone can make use out of it before I throw it in a landfill.

Still available.

Also have:
PNY GeForce GTS 250 - name your price
AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE(can be unlocked to be a quad and runs stable at 3.0-3.2GHz.). Also have an asus m4a785td-m evo mobo that has unlock mode and an aftermarket heatsink. - Bundle for ~$~80

All of these items are in good and working condition. I don't know how much they're worth, and quite frankly, I don't use them. No prices are final, I'll make a deal with you if you want. Willing to sell or trade

WTB: Vita(OLED or Slim)

Looking for any offers (PSN Credit, SNES games, whatever) really. These jokers are occupying space, and they need to go. In a perfect world,
really, really want Dragon Quest V.

Thanks all.

WTS/WTT

• GameCube Game Boy Advance Player with Disc and Manual
SNES
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Super Metroid
  • Final Fantasy II
  • Mega Man X
  • Starfox
  • Super Punch Out
  • Fatal Fury
  • Super Game Boy
GB
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (loose)

PS3

• Skylander's: Spyro's Adventures (CIB - sealed)
    <------ somebody please take this.
PS2
  • Final Fantasy X (disc only)
  • Gran Turismo 3: A-spec (disc only)
PS
  • Chrono Cross (disc only)
  • Gran Turismo 2 (disc only)
  • The Legend of Dragoon (disc only)
Backlog/Personal Collection

Pokemon HeartGold (CIB), sans Pokewalker)
Pokemon Black 2 (CIB)
TLOZ: Ocarina of Time (CIB)
Super Mario 3D World (CIB)
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (CIB)
Pokemon Y (CIB)
TLOZ: A Link Between Worlds (CIB)
Dragon Quest VI
Dragon Quest IX
TLOZ: Spirit Tracks (CIB)
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (CIB)
Professor Layton and the Last Specter (CIB)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (CIB)

WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb - $178. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, no noticeable marks on it. Comes with power cord, a/v cable and usb cord.
BePeQwsl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
29 PS3 games - $208. All games are tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $30. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $43. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $25. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

JoseDFrog

Banned
Selling my pc
Case: Fractal XL R2
Motherboard: MSI MPower Z77 (bent one pin so I can't get usb 3 out to the front of the case, but the usb 2 ports work)
CPU: i7 3770K
Memory: Crucial Low Profile two 8GB sticks
Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
PSU: Silencer Mk III 850W
HDD: Crucial M4 256GB
Windows 8 (free 8.1 upgrade)
Random Dvd drive cuz you know you have to have one...

$700

I'll sell it locally North Jersey/NYC area.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Trading B+N gift cards for Amazon. I take a pretty significant cut in price, I'm looking for about 150 for 200 or something around there if anybody is interested message me!

zychi

Banned
WTS:
I forgot I preordered Total War Rome 2 last year, and have the key sitting in my Amazon digital account, would anyone want to trade me $40 steam credit, or $40 paypal for it?

PM me

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Longshot here, but I'm looking for a working copy of Rocket: Robot on Wheels for Nintendo 64.

liezryou

Selling the following steam games (gifts) for paypal: *Some Prices Have Been Slashed Since Previous Post*

"Hot" Games Right Now

Sunless Sea - 12$

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 18$

Divinity: Original Sin - 19$
Leftovers From Summer Sale
Assassin’s Creed® III - 6$

Mercenary Kings
- 7$

The Wolf Among Us - 8$

Mass Effect Collection (Includes Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition) - 8$

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Collection (Includes all the DLC) - 8$

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- 9$

Transformers™: Fall of Cybertron™
- 8$

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition (Includes The High Power DLC Pack, The Homeland DLC Pack, Bonus suits, weapons, and gear) - 9$

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - 10$

Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition - 10$

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition - 10$

For fastest service, Add me directly on steam http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/ OR PM me telling me which game you want.

If the game is listed here, I still have it!

I can buy any game (barring region-locked games) on demand, just ask me for the price!

Positive seller feedback for DunderHassan

Sold Me Broforce and Divinity Original Sin.
-

And a late Positive seller feedback for KiDdYoNe.

Sold me Dead Rising 3 and Witcher 3 a while back, before I got into this lovely NeoGAF community.

WTS

All games listed are complete unless otherwise noted.

PS3
Dynasty Warriors 7: $16
Dynasty Warriors 7 XL: $16
$30 for both DW games.

Gundam Extreme Full Boost HK version: $40

You need to buy an online pass for it to enjoy it fully and also use an HK PSN account but JP DLC does work with it.

Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition: $8

Codes are used but if you want the game for cheap its here.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2: $10 (Not complete, generic GS case)

Shipping is $7 within continental USA unless you buy 3 or more items at once excluding international and other non-USA countries.

PC games on disk

Rise of Nations: $5 (Has 3 keys for 3 separate computers, deactivate to get back key)

Civilization IV: $5 (Has 4 discs and a pain to install but good fun to be had)

shandy706

1. A very good condition (box, CD, cables, etc) GTX 660 Ti 2GB.

Apparently these cards are going for $200+. I'd like $175, but I'm willing to take a good offer. If no one claims the Watch Dogs code, I'll throw that in for free at $175.

Galaxy GTX 660 Ti
Factory Overclocked
1344 CUDA Cores
2GB GDDR5

If you make me a serious offer near my price I'll consider it :).

2. A copy of Watch Dogs for PC (digital code). First person to PM me (for email) and send me $19 gift through PayPal gets it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Feedback for Afro. Really communicative, quick, and friendly! 10/10, Seller of the Year.

And while I'm here...

WTB: Titanfall for Xbox One. DM me, please!

liezryou

Positive feedback for liezryou - sold me Divinity: Original Sin when Dunder was OOS - competition is good. :)

YEAH screw that dunder man, BUY FROM MEEEE!

Dunder is a really good friend of mine, and we more of a team then competition. (Think batman and robin)

Also, Positive Feedback for sk3tch.

Friggz

Sure thing man, I've been keeping an eye out for TF for you for a while since I know you were looking! It's a great game.

thats what i hear, my wife doesnt mind my gaming so much when she gets to play along with me =). sadly though that user sold the game a few mintus before i messaged him lol.

Gabe3208

Banned
WTB

I saw there was a steam goat simulator key for $5, seems to be gone now. Anyone else have one? I can PayPal immediately, thanks.

Thanks Fracas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom