• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please understand I'm in no way upset with this post, just trying to provide some info. I know it can be hard to see someone's tone from a post online

I have never commented on people's posts about me before but it seems to be happening a lot more lately. Mostly out of confusion about what I'm doing(or "hustling" others) or my post was too long(Awry108, helped me fix it, thanks man!)

Your welcome to call it a hustle if you want but I really don't get a ton out of this. I was already an elite plus customer before I offered to share my GCU with others, so while it does count towards my total I was hitting Elite Plus on my own.

As far as RZ points go, a typical purchase for a new game is $47.99 before tax, I get double points for every purchase, so 94 points for one game. It takes 250 points to get one $5 certificate, so at least 3 new games for one $5 certificate. You may have missed the post a few weeks ago where I used $25 of my own certificates to give 5 people a $5 discount on their next game(which would have taken 13 or 14 new games to get to that amount).

The $10-$20 is only one per account and I was pre ordering all of their bonus offer games on my own anyway.

I don't accept tips, send all DLC to buyers with pre orders and eat the difference if I'm sending games to an international buyer and prices ends up being higher when I go to the post office. Lastly, I have given several members who didn't pay via gift their fees back so they could have as much savings as possible on their purchase.

As many people who use my service would tell you I go above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy.

If this was 3-4 yrs ago I would be right there with you, used to do the same thing myself. However, for new games you can't beat savings with GCU, 2 day shipping is free as well with me, just like Amazon prime. If they happen to have a cheaper price, I can pm it at Best Buy and get 20% off that price, so there is literally never a time when Amazon cant beat GCU's pricing. Up to you where you go but just letting you know what Best Buy can offer :)

Hey man, I literally meant nothing by my post. I too am an elite plus member and I'm just saying that you're idea is great. Anything you do on the side I just consider a hustle, I didn't mean it in a negative way. kudos for you for doing it, people get the games they want cheaper with free shipping and you get points. EVERYONE WINS.

Why would I feel any type of way about that? They are get the games for the same price you'd pay.

Keep doing what you doing man, all I was saying in my post is I wish I thought of it, it was smart and helpful to the gaf community as well as yourself. :)

Hey man, I literally meant nothing by my post. I too am an elite plus member and I'm just saying that you're idea is great. Anything you do on the side I just consider a hustle, I didn't mean it in a negative way. kudos for you for doing it, people get the games they want cheaper with free shipping and you get points. EVERYONE WINS.

Why would I feel any type of way about that? They are get the games for the same price you'd pay.

Keep doing what you doing man, all I was saying in my post is I wish I thought of it, it was smart and helpful to the gaf community as well as yourself. :)

Were cool man I took no offense and I'm in no way upset. Just wanted to give others a better idea of what I'm doing since I have seen a lot of posts about me lately :)

Geneijin

If this was 3-4 yrs ago I would be right there with you, used to do the same thing myself. However, for new games you can't beat savings with GCU, 2 day shipping is free as well with me, just like Amazon prime. If they happen to have a cheaper price, I can pm it at Best Buy and get 20% off that price, so there is literally never a time when Amazon cant beat GCU's pricing. Up to you where you go but just letting you know what Best Buy can offer :)
You must have one helluva cool store because they're not suppose to do that at all. That's what they call double dipping.

Yeah I'll vouch for blaze. Even if he was making crazy profit (which he isn't), I'd be cool with it. The dude's getting people games at 20% off with free launch day delivery. It's a mutually beneficial deal.

edit: Oh and while I'm here, I'm still looking for a NSMB U eshop code.

Yea, blaze has been amazing to me. I can't get GCU because you have to sign up in store and I now live in the middle of nowhere. Huge benefit to me and I'm sure a lot of others.

Risible

What games? For upcoming games, it's no contest. I'd be very surprised if Amazon was competitive with their video game pricing anymore. All they do is pricematch competitors now for their video game deals. Even Target is doing a better job with doing their own video game deals lately.

Maybe for upcoming, I don't know. I checked Yohshi's New Island, $33 at Amazon and $40 at BB. Donkey Kong Country Returns, 25 at Amazon and 30 at BB. I stopped looking after that.

Edit: I should point out I have no problem with him offering it, just that it wasn't for me :).

LQX

Another for vouch for blaze. Dude came through big for me.

Also BestBuy is arguably one the best online/B&M stores for gamers. They have upped there game big time by constantly running daily and Sunday deals. Only site/store I ever seen have Nintendo points on sale. Also there Black Friday deals on TVs are usually insane. They're up there with Amazon and Newegg in getting my money.

Oculus Rift DK2 available

Used it for about thirty minutes. Mind bending shit. I know I've barely got time for it with the fall semester coming though.

got a local guy looking to get it for 400, so I'd say set the offers around there, but I'm really not greedy. Would prefer to deal with a gaffer.

I got a pikmin 3 code from the mk8 promotion. Dunno if i should use it or not.

Will sell for 15$ if the code is not tied to the CN account i redeemed it with. It not tied, isnt it?

SOLD..

Positive feedback for Vince McMahon!

WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $360. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $25. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $23. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

Geneijin

Positive buyer feedback for Fireblend

Patient with my delays.

I got a pikmin 3 code from the mk8 promotion. Dunno if i should use it or not.

Will sell for 15$ if the code is not tied to the CN account i redeemed it with. It not tied, isnt it?
It's not tied. I even sold my own Pikmin 3 code recently.

Istaerion

NeoGAF Plus Buyer & Gold Seller

Payment is to be made through PayPal. Buyer is responsible for transaction fees unless the gift (family & friends) option is utilized when sending it over.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping costs for USPS' Priority Mail Service (2-3 Day) within the United States.

SOLD OUT

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

NYR

Pikmin 3 D/L code for sale via MK8 free game promo. Just registered for it today.

Looking for $15 via paypal. PM me, please!

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

2 Feet tall foam stuffed Sonic $20

Japan GameBoy games

Golf $5
Double Dragon II $5
Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $10
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $7
Pac-In-Time $9

Fatal Fury 2 $8

E-Reader cards

Price is for 1 pack.

CLU CLU LAND $8

EXCITEBIKE $4

GOLF $4

TENNIS $4

Saturn SEGA SATELLITE $15

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

Positive feedback for battousai11. Quick, friendly, trustworthy!

Positive feeback for jetsetez as a buyer!

Also, I'm delinquent on some feedback

Positive feedback for Pegosaurus as a seller! Got CS3D in great shape!
Positive feedback for bearcatjosh for trading his chromecast for my MK8 code!

Arthos

Heya! I have a couple of things I want to sell or will trade for. All prices are shipped. Buyer pays fees. Message me for details or something! :D

dH37vF2.jpg

Have:

Dragon Quest V (Complete) - $35 - Sold
Hatsune Miku Project Diva f - $25 - SOLD
Fire Emblem Awakening - $30
Wonderful 101 - $20
Ni No Kuni Steelbook - $12 - SOLD
Paper Mario 3DS Game - $12
Atelier Rorona - $15 - SOLD
Ar Tonelico Qoga - $18 - SOLD

Want:

Sword Art Online Vita Game (Don't know if English codes of these even exist yet, if at all)
Disgaea 4 Vita
Vita 32 gig memory card
Deception IV (Vita)
Paypal

Need a new Vita memory card!

Bii

Positive feedback for Bii. Gave me a price break and helped out big time with my post office trying to dick me over.

Positive feedback for LQX. Payment was sent promptly and always quick to respond to PMs. Thanks!

cackhyena

WTS Wii U with 16 games for $425 obo

Adult owned. No box but will be packed nicely.

-Wii U Black -32 GB-: the system itself has hairline scratches on top surface. I took the best pictures I could. Its hard to catch without appropriate lighting.

- Gamepad. Scratch in screen BUT on screen protector (phew). Due to stylus use

-Wii U Pro Controller

-Chargers for both!

-Gamepad stand

-16 digital games. Note: these are linked to hardware. Nintendo may allow me access in future if they link to my account ID. These games include:

Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Wind Waker, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Nintendo Club Sports (tennis and bowling), A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Kirby nes, Mighty Super Force, Earthbound, Donkey Kong nes, Punch Out nes, F-Zero nes, Balloon Fight nes, Mega Man ii nes

The five major titles included add to $300 alone.

Please let me know if you want a link to my ebay history

Also, please be aware that you will want to create your own NNID account for any subsequent purchases you make should you want access to your games in the future.

In excellent working condition

So if I attach my own NNID to this console, do I not have these games anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom