• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMT IV 3DS (regular version) - $20 shipped to USA/48. Payment PP gift or cover fees. Opened, hasn't been played, has unused CN code. Going to buy it digital instead. Thanks!

Phil S.

Banned
Hi everybody.

I'm looking to purchase a Wi-Fi or even a 3G/Wi-Fi PlayStation Vita. It doesn't need the original box, but it does need the USB cable and charger cable. I don't need a memory stick to go with it, as I have a 16 GB.

I'd like it in as great a condition as possible, please. Thanks so much for reading. ;)

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

EVGA GTX 660Ti 2GB SuperClocked
- $100
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD - $10

PM me if interested in purchasing these shoes:

Air Jordan 11 Retro Space Jam - Size 9
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - Size 9
Air Jordan XX3 White/Varsity Red - Size 9
Air Jordan 12 Retro Taxi - Size 8.5
Nike SB Dunk High Premier Twin Peaks - Size 9
Nike SB Dunk High Thai Temple Eric Koston - Size 9.5
Lebron VII Christ the King - Size 9

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

UPCOMING RELEASES (pre-tax prices):
Metro Redux (PS4/XB1/; 8/26) - $47.99 COMES WITH A $10 GIFT CARD MAILED TO YOU.
Madden '15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 8/26) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Ult. Ed.)
NHL '15 (PS4/PS3/XB1/360; 9/9) - $47.99
Destiny (PS4/PS3/XB1/360; 9/9) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $79.99 (Ltd. Ed.)
FIFA '15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 9/23) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Ult. Team Ed.)
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 9/30) - $47.99
Forza Horizon 2 (XB1/360; 9/30) - $47.99
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/7) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Del. Ed.)
Alien: Isolation (PS4/XB1; 10/7) - $47.99 / (PS3/360, 10/7) - $39.99
DriveClub (PS4; 10/7) $47.99
Battlefield Hardline (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/21) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Del. Ed.)
The Evil Within (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/21) - $47.99
Evolve (PS4/XB1/PC; 10/21) - $47.99
Lords of the Fallen (PS4/XB1; 10/28) - $47.99
Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4/X1; 10/28) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $103.99 (Col. Ed.)
Sunset Overdrive (XB1; 10/28) - $47.99
WWE 2K15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 10/28) - $47.99
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 11/4) - $47.99
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XB1; 11/11) - $47.99
The Crew (PS4/XB1; 11/11) - $47.99
Far Cry 4 (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 11/18) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $103.99 (Kyrat Ed.)

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
MLB 14 (PS4/XB1) - $32.99
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS4/XB1) - $32.99
Bound by Flame (PS4) - $27.99
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3/360) - $23.99

WTB

Anyone selling the DC Animated Collectors Sets from Best Buy with the figurines? Looking for all except Son of Batman and Assault on Arkham. I will trade a brand new Destiny Ghost Edition(PS4 or X1) for the missing sets above.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive seller feedback for sk3tch. Thanks!

Kainazzo

Relisting these one last time before they hit eBay! Need to slim down my collection, so I'm willing to hear any offers!

MVS:

Fast Striker- $650
hBPuVBX.jpg

TDRCzlX.jpg

J4K4eUy.jpg
Everything shown is in mint condition. More pictures available on request.

Aero Fighters 2- $60

IGS PGM:

Console- $40
I can NOT verify that it currently works. While it has in the past, I was unable to get it to boot today. It may be an issue with another piece of equipment or an easy fix, I don't know. Clock battery has been removed. Comes with plastic feet and screws.

Bee Storm- $150
The Gladiator- $100
Demon Front- $100

Atomiswave:

Unit- $200
Has been modified with RCA stereo jacks and a quieter, higher quality fan. Also comes with the network and expansion cartridges.

Dolphin Blue-$100

Metal Slug 6-$180

Knights of Valor: The Seven Spirits-$75

All original cartridges, PCB photos available upon request.

Mega Drive/Genesis:

Pier Solar- $200
Complete with all inserts included (still packed inside).

Madoka Blu-Ray Set- $40

In addition, I have TWO GALAXY GTX 680s, 4GB graphics cards for sale. Sold with just the card, in perfect working order; barely used with no blemishes. Will be shipped quickly and securely via FedEx with a tracking number. $195 each (includes shipping).

Will take PayPal. If in the US, please add $5 for shipping ($10 for arcade machines). Prices are $10 and $15 for international shipping. Please send a PM if you'd like more info, thanks!

Colin.

I accept payment by Paypal Gift, with you covering any fees this incurs. All physical item pricing includes postage, within the UK.

NeoGAF Plus Seller.

WTS

Steam

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $14
Civilization IV: Complete - $5
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $5
Just Cause (Gift) - $1

3DS

Blue 3DS XL (Boxed, Like New) - £100
Super Street Fighter IV (New) - £6

Wii U

Arkham Origins (New) - £13
Wind Waker HD (EU eShop code) - £15
Mario Kart 8 (Like New) - £25

Hello, GAF!

Here is what I have for sale:

Monster Hunter 4 Hunter Pack - Brand New: This includes a special edition 3DS (regular size, not an XL/LL), Monster Hunter 4 on included SD card, charger, cradle, 6 AR cards. NOTE: This is a Japanese 3DS and can only play Japanese 3DS games.

Asking Price - $185

mh41.jpg

Persona 4 Official Perfect Guide - Japanese, Read once, Very Good Condition, $20

Dark Souls Collector's Edition - PS3, Brand New, Box has slight wear on it, tape on top is not sticking, plastic case on top is uneven though it was like this when I received it, Unopened - $40

Shipping to the US only and accepting PayPal.

PM me if interested and I will get back to you as soon as I get the message.

Thanks!

Checking in to see if I get any bites before trying eBay or trading in:

Selling an Nvidia Shield Portable. $150 shipped. Comes with the box (not in the best condition), and all associated documentation. Will throw in a 8GB MicroSD card to sweeten the deal!

I am on NeoGAF Gold, so buy without fear!

TheBez

Thanks to Target's amazing website I missed that iPad mini deal. Anyone have an iPad newer than 2 for sale for $300 or less?

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for bestpersonevar, Fantastapotamus, Rayge, Labadal, Bel_Air_Jeff, Afro, Bboy AJ, VLEXP, r3n4ud, suikodan, Ganzor, DeathKitten
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

I am not going to be able to make it to PAX on Saturday and want to sell the two badges I have for that day. Ideally I could mail them to the buyer as there should still be plenty of time to get them, but I can meet in person in Seattle Friday as well.

Selling them AT COST. 35$ ea.

EDIT: EDIT: One sold, one pending sale.

LQX

? I doubt that.

The mini retina is $399. I would think a used one would go for closer to $300. I paid about that for a new one. And the iPad 4 with Retina is $399 used on Apple. Plus we cant be that far off from the new models. Many will be looking to offload what they have.

rc213

POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR FUBAR McDangles

Sold me some movie codes, Quick and easy transaction.

WTB:

XpW5FyA.jpg

USA Codes, PM me what you got with prices!

Sykane

Wanted to leave Very Positive seller feedback for djblue89 and bearcatjosh

Bought an Infamous SS download code from bearcatjosh and a TLOU download code from djblue89, both were extremely fast and helpful throughout the process. Would buy from both again. Thanks guys!

naeS

Positive Seller Feedback for Istaerion.

Sold me Assassin's Creed 1&2, CIB in excellent condition. Kept me updated and fast shipping. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom