• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS games:

Tales of the Abyss - with completed save file.

Bravely Default - with completed save file.

I know these are oddly specific, but PM me if you have any.

Thanks!

etae

want:
Wildstar 7 day pass

Anyone have a Guest Pass (NA) they're willing to give up for free? I have some free time this weekend.

Darknight

Positive Feedback for Phil S. I sold him a Vita and he paid quickly. Great communication too! Thanx!!

-----

FS: Used OLED 3G VITA
Comes with 4GB Card, Energizer Travel Charger,Front/Back Screen Shield and Silicone Body Case. More Pics: http://imgur.com/a/fRqkr#2

bctTokMl.jpg

Asking $135 Shipped Priority w/ Delivery COnfirmation. PM me interested. Have 100% FB.

Phil S.

Banned
Wanting to sell:

A complete copy of Klonoa: Empire of Dreams for the Game Boy Advance. The game is in excellent condition. I am wanting $30 shipped, if that's not too much.

VARIA

This is probably a bannable offense but I WTB Atari Jaguar games.

Currently own:

Iron Soldier
Alien Vs Predator
Cybermorph

looking for:
Tempest 2000

anything worthwhile...lol

Edit: If you are a first time seller (zero feedback), be prepared to ship first and provide picture proof of a USPS receipt with tracking info before I send payment. Thank you.

Teknoman

WTT:

For Trade: A mostly complete, good condtion Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. All 4 discs (2 game discs, the soundtrack and making of disc) have some light scratches, but play perfectly fine. The case itself has some light scratches on the front and a crack on the back. The cloth map is in excellent shape, but the manual and pack in box are missing.

I'd like to trade for any one of the following:

Lufia II SNES (cart only)

Skies of Arcadia Dreamcast (in original case with manual)

Thousand Arms PS1 (in original case)

Breath of Fire 3 and 4 (in original cases with manuals)

Brave Fencer Musashi PS1 (in original case)

iWBWBooCJo5B6.jpg

iblzvtq5lu4Te2.jpg

icqJtpwt9V3ze.jpg

ifkyXbSu1j2Ki.jpg

idjqwn2VZ4PMg.jpg

Looking to buy the soundtrack that came with Lunar 2. The one that came with my game had glue that got on the CD and one I bought to replace it did too. So now I need a 3rd.

Also looking for Ogre Battle 64. PM offers.

Kriken

WTS

41zD0GydDrL.jpg

PS4 Destiny Ghost Edition pre-order from Amazon, looking for $200 OBO Paypal. I will change the address to yours and will arrive on launch day. PM me for details, deal needs to be made soon if you want it by September 9th

Cheska

Want To Sell

Drakengard 3 Limited Edition Contents: No game included, DLC codes redeemed. $65 shipped

Persona 3 Portable Official Junpei Hat: $35 shipped

Persona 4 six piece chess set: No original packaging. $40 shipped for the set.

AadlXyCl.jpg

Uncharted 3 Nathan Drake "Blue Edition" Vinyl esc-toy by Erick Scarecrow: No original packaging, $40 shipped

6DYptnrl.jpg

Bayonetta Official Soundtrack: Complete, no scratches. $45 shipped

7ZVJ3zOl.jpg

Popstar

Want to Trade / Sell (Canada)

Physical copies of the following games for digital copies. eShop codes, eShop credit or other payment method all viable. This is to take advantage of the current eShop sale.

Super Mario 3D Land
Super Mario 3D World
New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U (single disc version that came with bundle)

I also have a physical copy of Wind Waker HD that I no longer need as I picked up an eShop copy.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

NINTENDO STUFF

Club Nintendo Code for NSMB 2 - $2

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $23
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $33
NP285_Cover_zps63bcaa4e.png

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $20
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

EGM92

Updated some prices. Shipping to the US is currently pretty expensive, as stated I'll ship anywhere at your cost just giving you a heads up.

FS:

MadCatz PS3 Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition Round 2 Fight Stick. - $105
Stick has been lightly used, there are no signs of wear. Comes with box, certificate, inserts and manual. Looking to deal within Canada since it's pretty heavy but if you're willing to cover the costs I'll ship anywhere.

Round2TE.jpg

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

PS3 Games:

Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE - $12
Call of Duty 3 - $5
Call of Duty 4 - $5
Dark Sector - $5
The Fight: Lights Out - $6
Oblivion - $5
Stanglehold - $5
Ghost Recon 2 - $5
Full Auto 2 - $5
Fracture - $5
Dark Kingdom - $5
Blazing Angels - $5
Soul Calibur IV - $6
Command & Conquer Red Alert Ultimate Edition - $6
Splinter Cell Double Agent - $5

Sealed Games:

Resident Evil 5 - $10
The Shoot - $8
Little Big Planet - $8
Socom Confrontation - $5
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $8
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $10
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $8
Haze - $5
Crysis 3 - $14

Wii Games:

Super Smash Bros Brawl - $17
Zelda Twilight Princess (Original print) - $17
Super Mario Galaxy - $14

Movies:

Watchmen: DIrector's Cut Bluray - $15

Sims 3 Plus seasons & Sims 3 Katy Perry PC. Both are sealed. - $20 for both

Sims3.jpg

PSP 2001 Starwars Battlefront Edition (Darth Vader battery covery). I've had this unit since it launched, it's been my trusty mobile gaming system when traveling. The screen has hairline scratches on it, no gouges. I've had the charging port replaced but it I still need to wiggle the cable to get it to charge, it might actually be the charger itself that's worn out. Asking $80, but open to some offers. Currently has Custom Firmware installed.

Comes with:
PSP 2001 Unit
1200mah and 1800mah batteries (both are original Sony batteries), 1800 can be turned into a pandora battery.
2x 8GB Pro Duo sticks (Sandisk / Sony)
1x 32MB Pro Duo PSP branded stick
1x 2GB Pro Duo stick Sandisk (Not pictured)
1x Component Video out Cable (Not pictured)
1x PhotoFast CR-5400 Pro Duo Dual Slot Adapter for MicroSD cards (you can use 2x 16gb micro SD cards, Never used it)
Headphone remote (no headphones)
Manuals
UMD Carrying Case
Games / Movies:
Starwars battlefront UMD + Manuals
Spiderman 2 (Movie) UMD
Sampler UMD
Slim / Fat glossy white battery covers

SPSP.jpg

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

I'm located in Canada, all games will be shipped in a bubble wrapped envelopes. I'm willing to ship anywhere as long as shipping costs are covered. I accept paypal, if you're not send PP Gift, you're covering the fees.
I'm NeoGAF Plus.

IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0343.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0354.JPG
Crysis3.jpg

Raytow

WTB:
AMD never settle new promo gold or silver.
WTT:
Fable Legends, plus Sheever Lockless Luckvase, Kaci Trove Carafe and some money for LC Arcana or Techies.

Neogaf plus seller!

So the bad luck fairy strikes again and I need some money for car repairs Desperatley. So I'm trying to sell my PS4. Includes:

PS4 - No box but will be packaged well. Has never been registered for warranty.
Play station Camera
Dualshock controller X 2
Battlefield 4
Assassins creed 4
Need for Speed rivals
Lego marvel super heroes
Tomb Raider
The last of us remastered
Kill zone Shadow Fall Brand new and sealed
Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil edition

Looking for 625 Shipped to the lower 48, paypal gift or pay fees.

Or I'm looking to sell my Xbox one
Xbox One system with kinetic no box, scratches on the glossy top unfortunately.
2 X Controllers
Killer instinct and Titanfall installed on HDD
Forza 5
Just Dance 2014

Looking for 450 shipped to lower 48, PayPal Gift or pay fees.

Also have a Darth Malgus Gentle Giant statue from the SWTOR collectors edition. Shipped inside the SWTOR collectors edition box. Box is a tad sun faded but also has the soundtrack and art book inside, but no game or Steelcase. Looking for 50 shipped on that same way.

Any questions PM me.

Silfolion

NeoGAF Plus Sellers

Have
South Park: The Stick of Truth steam key - $18
Wolfenstein: The New Order steam key - $25
Murdered: Soul Suspect steam key - $10

The Sims 4 origin key - $48
Titanfall origin key - $25
BF4 origin key - $20

Want
Paypal

WTS

Zotac 680 GTX AMP! Edition - very good condition, comes in original box with all accessories and three free Assassins Creed games. 2gb VRAM, performs excellently, easily on par, if not greater than, the performance of a 770. Shipping from the UK, but international orders are more than welcome as long as costs are covered. $200 ono.

WTS/WTT Brand new zelda 3DS XL for 200 or a PS4 Destiny Ghost Edition
Only opened to see if no dead pixels which there isn't and club Nintendo code redeemed.

Or WTB PS4 Destiny Ghost Edition send me offers nothing crazy please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom