• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpathDC

WTB
Wolfenstein The New Order - Steam - Preferably somewhere around $22

Q: Is Wolfenstein region locked? Would US keys work in EU countries such as the Netherlands? I know it can't be activated within Germany, but don't know if it works that way for everywhere else.

Just make sure you get the ROW version. There are certain region locked and censored versions out there. I got a ROW key on kinguin for around 22 a couple of weeks ago.

NINTENDO CLUB REWARD GAMES FOR SALE:

Selling any of the games of the month of your choosing for paypal credit.

Any 10 U.S. game for 3.60 or any 5/6 U.S. one for 1.80.

Of course we contemplate any offers you can make.

xaosslug

FOR SALE/TRADE:

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (PS4, hole punched in bar code)
Madden 25 (PS4)
Playstation 4 - DS4 Controller (black, like new)

WANTED:

Madden 15 (PS4)
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4)

WTB

Madden 15 Digital code

Xbox one or PS4

Can pay with amazon gift card

WTS

The Amazing Spider-man 2 Digital HD-Ulta violet code

Positive feedback for Zing

I hope your daughter enjoys the nintendo pouch.

WTS FORZA 5 Digital code for Xbone. 30 or trade for another Xbone game. Like Lego the movie the game or another bone controller.

I have great feedback, pm me with any questions.

BorntoPlay

WTB - WANT TO BUY

a 5$ eShop Code from Digital Deluxe Promotion.....

nintendo-da-la-bienvenida-a-ideame-con-rebajas-en-la-nintendo-eshop_25_f.jpg

PM me your offers...

paolo11

All right. I need to ask this again. I am dead serious on buying. I am on a verge to collect Sony Consoles and one more Megaman X game. Please assist me.

WTB

Megaman X 6 PS1 with case and manual very good condition.

A rare one and we can talk about price.

A backward compatible PS3 NTSC US 60GB Made in Japan. You can check at the back of the PS3 where the model number is located.

Of course it has to be in good condition. We can talk about price.

Can you guys help me? The sellers and buyers who dealt with me know I pay and keep my word

NoRéN

WTB
Cowboy Bebop Figures
Cowboy Bebop manga
Bioshock 2 Posters

PM me if you want to sell. Plenty of positive feedback as a buyer and seller.

Darknight

FS: Used OLED 3G VITA
Comes with 4GB Card, Energizer Travel Charger,Front/Back Screen Shield and Silicone Body Case. More Pics: http://imgur.com/a/fRqkr#2

bctTokMl.jpg

Asking $135 Shipped Priority w/ Delivery COnfirmation. PM me interested. Have 100% FB.

---

Borderlands 2 Vita DLC Code (6 DLC expansions pack only!) - $10 PP GIFT
[good for those who got the cart only - will PM code immediately!]

1PMa3iol.jpg

Toemon

Banned
We are having a clearing out and we need to get rid of these phones.

Black Berry Z10 $99, we have 10 of these,

Xperia Play phones $50, we have 12 of these (4 black verizon models the rest blue Att&t)

PM me if interested, cheap shipping, will work out on any detail and answer any question you have. All are new in box, or were only opened for a few minutes to give a demo.

I will give great discounts for buyers of more than one phone. We also blackberry our black berry while you blackberry the blackberry. (please)

I need a version of office I can run on 8.1

I tried Libre Office and deleting any text results in it being struck out rather than deleting.

Need ASAP

Joni

WTS UK Codes Flixster.
Fringe: Season 4 - 1 pound/1euro/1dollar
Fringe: Season 5 - 1 pound/1euro/1dollar
Arrow: Season 1 - 1 pound/1euro/1dollar (Sold)
Send a PM if you're interested.

I need a version of office I can run on 8.1

I tried Libre Office and deleting any text results in it being struck out rather than deleting.

Need ASAP
You sure track changes isn't on?

Friggz

positive seller feedback for TheTurboFD sold me a graphic novel that ive been looking for for quite some time. shipped quickly and packaged nicely. would buy from again.

thanks!

JoseDFrog

Banned
WTS

I have a T-Mobile HTC ONE M8. It's in brand new condition. It's a warranty replacement when my previous one had issues with the headphone jack. I put this one in a case. It's this one.

I have $530 left to pay in EIP. That is the price I'll set. I'm trying to upgrade early so I'm willing to take a small hit if you make an offer. This is for local North Jersey only. I'm a Plus seller and have sold expensive items here, you can search the thread if you'd like.

Czigga

Hey guys I was interested in selling my Xbox One and am not sure how it works.

I purchased it around launch and got some ridiculous bundle that came with 2 years Xbox Live. Can the remaining time be transferred to purchaser? Same with any digital games.

I know there is a 'restore factory default settings' command that basically resets everything, but I'm not sure if I do that if I'll lose any opportunity to transfer games / XBL if it's possible.

nick nacc

Banned
So I am new to this guys.

Who wants this amd coupon code thing I got with my card? You get 3 of the following games:

Saints Row IV

Tomb Raider

Hitman Absolution

Sleeping Dogs

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Dirt 3

Murdered: Soul Suspect™

Dungeon Siege III

Alan Wake®

Darksiders 1

Darksiders 2

Titan Quest Gold Edition

Supreme Commander Gold Edition

Just Cause 2™

Sniper Elite 3

Alien Vs. Predator

Napoleon Total War

Company of Heroes 2

Alien Isolation

PayDay 2

Total War: SHOGUN 2

Star Citizen

Thief

Guacamelee!

The Banner Saga

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Guacamelee!

Space Run

Habitat

The Banner Saga

WTB: All I know is that I got a Battlefield 4 fever right now. And That ill want GTA V in the future.

Kriken

Final listing:

WTS

41zD0GydDrL.jpg

PS4 Destiny Ghost Edition pre-order from Amazon, looking for $200 or best offer Paypal. I will change the address to yours and will arrive on launch day. PM me for details, deal needs to be made soon if you want it by September 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom