• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekgrey

positive feedback for Dr. Acid Avatar.

traded him some games for a new GTX 750 Ti. very easy to deal with and quick shipping. thanks man!

Le-mo

wts; 7' kindle fire hdx for 120 shipped and sprint iphone 4s for 110 shipped. the kindle is in mint condition since it is barely being used. the 4s is in great condition. the only defects i could see are smudges of dirt. i'm neogaf gold so buy with confidence.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header_292x136.jpg

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 8$

header_292x136.jpg

RYSE: Son of Rome - 27$

header_292x136.jpg

Witcher 3 - 18$

header_292x136.jpg

Gang Beasts - 11$

Metal Slug X - 4,50$
Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor - 27$
Raven's Cry - 27$
Planetary Annihilation - 15$
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - 13$
The Escapists - 8,50$
Fable Anniversary - 15$
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - 8$
Costume Quest 2 - 12$
Mercenary Kings - 14$

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION - 5$
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 3$
PixelJunk Eden - 3$
Orcs Must Die! GOTY - 2$
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - 3$
Proteus - 2$
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - 4$
Hotline Miami - 3$
Sniper Elite 3 - 15$
Saint's Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - 11$ (1 left)
Banner Saga - 8$ (3 left)
Killer is Dead - 9$ (3 left)
The Stanley Parable - 5$ (1 left)
Risk of Rain - 3$ (1 left)
Darksiders 2 - 3$ (1 left)
Brothers: Tale of Two Sons - 3$ (1 left)
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - 3$ (3 left)
Zeno Clash 2 - 4$ (2 left)
Tropico 4: Collector's Bundle - 1$

There's a lot, that's not on the list. The whole Steam, actually. So if you want something else, PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

P.S. Dark Souls 2 and Dead Rising 3 are region locked.

Code_Link

WTS:

NOTE: First Class/Tracking shipping included with items above $30 (US shipping only). For items below $30, add $2 for First Class/Tracking shipping. Paypal or Paypal gift. Can ship internationally, but buyer would cover the shipping. PM if interested.

3DS:

(NEW ITEM!!!) Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (download code): $14

GameCube:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Eternal Darkness (GCN) Like New: $35
(NEW LOW PRICE!) Resident Evil 4 (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $30
(NEW LOW PRICE!) Animal Crossing (GCN) Like New, Black Label, No Memory Card: $30
https://imgur.com/CRCLK3J

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Geist (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $20
https://imgur.com/TtJ3iXu

(NEW DEAL!!!) All GameCube Games Available (ED, RE4, AC, Geist): $90

Game Boy Advance:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Wario Ware Twisted (GBA) Like New: $30 (Special GBA decal and press card pictured here are already sold)
http://imgur.com/BcahoHf

Nintendo DS:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) Like New: $18
http://imgur.com/jSNxO9c

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS) Like New: $15
http://imgur.com/AkrwK2P

(NEW LOW PRICE!) The Rub Rabbits (DS) Like New: $10
http://imgur.com/6zC2RjY

Meteos: Disney Magic (DS) Like New: $10
http://imgur.com/B6qtovH

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Brain Age (DS) Like New: $7
http://imgur.com/VgRQ8yH

(NEW LOW PRICE!) The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) Game only: $7
https://imgur.com/1Hw69IU

Polarium (DS) Mint: $5
https://imgur.com/Z7LxsfC

(NEW DEAL!) Bundle for all DS games listed here: $65

Wii:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii) Like New: $18
https://imgur.com/msVgTtc

*** From the days when we had physical rewards!!! ***

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Prize 'Super Mario' Pin Set (New): $20
https://imgur.com/doWFN0k

WTB (Donations are welcome too... :p)

I'm actually looking for a GameCube box. I have all my consoles in their original boxes, but someone threw this particular one away "accidentally" and screwed up my collection.

It was a Metroid Prime Platinum GameCube Box, but I can settle for the plain Platinum GameCube box. It's for collection purposes. Wouldn't want to spend too much on it... :'(

IMG_1649.jpg

Selling PS VIta Collection

Selling PS Vita new Slim model, like new only played a few times, Japanese model Khaki/Black, plays us games fine. Vita has a screen Hori screen protector on it, comes with carrying case, and 6 games. Final Fantasy X HD, Metal Gear Solid HD collection, God of War Collection, Wipeout, Uncharted, and Reality Fighters (not pictured) Boxes and manuals, AR cards included.

Asking $200 shipping USPS with tracking included, will ship next business day

Paypal Gift Only, US Shipping only,

f1v9f05.jpg

I've got an OLED Vita with a 32GB memory card, $200 + shipping. Comes with DoA5+ and Persona 4 Golden. PM me if you are interested.

Edit: Dammit corrupt shadow, guess Ill see if OLED has any sway lol.

WTS:

Madden 15 digital Xbox One - $45

Possibly WTS if interest:

Xbox One console bundled with digital Madden 15 - $360 brand new + shipping cost (method up to buyer)
Destiny - $50 shipped

I accidentally forgot to cancel my Amazon order for the Xbox after I bought if from Best Buy instead. I would have to see interest in the Xbox first before I would sell Destiny. I will return it to Amazon if I don't see the interest. Thanks :)

bumpkin

WTB:

I'm looking for some Super NES games for my sister. She just moved into her own place and took her old SNES with 'er. Thing is, there's a couple of games she likes that she's only ever rented. I was thinking if I can find them, they'd be good house warming gifts.

- Wheel of Fortune: Deluxe Edition
- Family Feud

If you have either and are looking to sell, shoot me a PM with a price and we'll talk. :)

kennah

WTB:

I'm looking for some Super NES games for my sister. She just moved into her own place and took her old SNES with 'er. Thing is, there's a couple of games she likes that she's only ever rented. I was thinking if I can find them, they'd be good house warming gifts.

- Wheel of Fortune: Deluxe Edition
- Family Feud

If you have either and are looking to sell, shoot me a PM with a price and we'll talk. :)

You're an amazing brother

WTB:

Gotcha Force-Gamecube
Cubivore-Gamecube

I'm trying to find these 2 Gamecube titles for a reasonable price. I know they are fairly expensive so I don't expect them tp be cheap. Must be complete and in good condition. Please message me and hopefully we can work out a deal.

I also have a somewhat strange request. I picked up a 3DSXL with the box and inserts at Pawn Shop. It was missing the inner tray that holds the 3DS in place and I'd like to buy one so my system is complete and doesn't rattle around. If anyone has one and don't typically save their boxes please let me know. I'd be willing to pay a few bucks plus shipping and if you think it's worth more let me know. I believe any 3DSXL tray will work but the box I have is the MK7 Blue/Black Bundle.

bumpkin

Nah, man... I'm just proud of her for taking this big step (she's disabled, has mild Cerebral Palsy) and I want to give her some games she'll enjoy when she has some down-time. Figure it's the least I can do!

Rtas

Looking to sell the imperial edition content code for the Elder Scrolls Online if anyone is interested. Make me an offer

ekgrey

seriously, that's really cool. wish I could help.

edit:
Nah, man... I'm just proud of her for taking this big step (she's disabled, has mild Cerebral Palsy) and I want to give her some games she'll enjoy when she has some down-time. Figure it's the least I can do!

oh lord, it gets even sweeter. I'm gonna get diabetes from reading.

for real though, you're awesome bumpkin. she's lucky to have ya.

Toemon

Banned
We are STILL having a clearing out and we need to get rid of these .

Black Berry Z10 $99, we have 10 of these, EDIT: 9 of these thank you lawd!

Xperia Play phones $50, we have 12 of these (4 black verizon models the rest blue Att&t) Edit: 1 Verizon sold. So 11 left.

PM me if interested, cheap shipping, will work out on any detail and answer any question you have. All are new in box, or were only opened for a few minutes to give a demo.

I will give great discounts for buyers of more than one phone. Also Blackberries, they are the best phones in the market! (aka please someone but these blackberries.)

Mixing and matching can give you shipping discounts as well.

braves01

Banned
Positive seller feedback for maxcriden

Sold me the DKC games for gameboy. Good price, good communication, items came quickly and as described. Would buy from again.

SiDCrAzY

Want to SELL:

Bravely Default(No CN code), 25 dollars shipped. US only.

Paypal Gift or buyer pays the fees.

Also selling Kindle Paperwhite 2nd gen with case, great condition. 95 dollars shipped. Can send pics upon request. Accept Paypal, US only.

WTB Destiny collector's edition digital content (PS4)

HWplVli.jpg

So I was unable to snag me a copy of the collector's edition before they all got sold out. For those that are getting the limited edition or the ghost edition, there should be a code included that provides this extra digital content. If you aren't interested in the content, I'd be willing to trade a redemption code for 30 days of PS+ for it.

PM me if interested!

This is not a very likely trade, but I thought I'd post and see if anyone could help me out.

I have a 30 day Playstation Plus code which works on new accounts, or works on existing subs and adds 30 days to them. I got it with Destiny for PS4, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade with me for a $10 PSN code?

My current PS+ sub is inactive, so I can't redeem the code myself, but it would be useful for an existing member, or a new member. With a $10 PS+ code, I can at least buy some time myself until I get more money later in the month to buy a year's worth.

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
I copied from my previous post but the same goes....

Positive seller feedback to dmix90. Very quick to respond and very fast with sending my game. Very friendly to work with. Will definitely do business again in the future. Thanks!

Just bought another three items from him on Steam.

goldenpp72

Here is a quick and dirty set of pictures to possibly offload a few things easy. I'll be leaving town for more work in a couple of weeks and figured I could clear out some of the stuff I don't need. For the sake of ease i'm not going to list prices for each right now, but keep in mind I do sell on eBay and have all the same tools you do to figure out pricing, so I expect to get in line with what is possible there. Obviously, no eBay fees and such mean you can still pay less, but there is no fire sale in mind for this stuff.

Condition wise, most of the stuff is in pretty good to excellent shape and complete to my knowledge (sans maybe a few games), in the event you inquire on anything I will happily detail anything, but I figured I shouldn't bother unless there is at least a bit of interest. Some of this stuff will be going on eBay in the next couple of days due to time limitations, and if it doesn't sell will just be closed back up in the box and stored for awhile, so act if you're interested! Don't ever be shy to inquire or 'waste my time' as it were, as it's all just friendly business even if no sale happens, pictures or details will just be put into a folder so I can use them for reference for other potential buyers, so no harm :) Thanks!

Edit: Also, I don't typically ship outside of the US due to the hassle and cost, so I am a US based seller, figured I should point that out :)

List

Halo Trilogy Pack (doesn't have the Halo map pack, outer box has some wear)
The Urbz
The Bouncer
Champions of Norath Return to Arms (this one has wear on the art)
Stolen
Star Wars Bounty Hunter (gamecube)
Nier (Ps3)
Kingdom hearts (Ps3, New)
Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
Buzz! (PSP)
Splinter Cell 3D (New)
Cubic Ninja (New)
SBK
Sonic Chronicles
Rhythm Heaven (No manual)
Prism
Imagine Makeup Artist (Hot seller)
Rhythm N Notes
Okami, Fist of the North Star 1/2 Manuals
Left 4 Dead 2
Wartech
Truth or Lies
Body and Brain Connections
Xenoblade
Bomberman Land
Castlevania Judgement
Marble Mania
The Munchables
Elebits
Dawn of Discovery
Worms a Space Odyssey (no manual I believe)
Sam and Max Season One
Carnival Games Mini Golf
Batman Brave and the Bold (no game, just the case/manual)
Help Wanted
Biohazard Battle (No manual)
Wipeout (this is a rarer variant, small jewel case black label version, so keep in mind)
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Advance 3
Sonic Battle
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (no manual)
Mario Golf
Ys Memories of Celceta
Tekken 3d Prime (cart)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom