• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dab0ne

bLfbTmv.jpg

Dragon Ball Z season 1 Blu-Ray. let me know if you have it and what you want for it. Thanks.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I have a shiny new, barely used Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition that I would like to trade for an iPad. I'd prefer 64 gigs, but any will do.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You should probably be specific about the gen... ;-)

Good point. iPad Generation Whichever That Isn't Generation 1. (I don't even remember which gen they're up to). Android just isn't for me and I regret buying another Android device. Hardware is awesome, the S Pen is AMAZING but I have too much invested in iOS apps.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence! PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

zKJyQp7.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

The Stanley Parable
The Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead Season 2
The Secret World
Arkham Origins
The Banner Saga
Jazzpunk

H3xum

Have:
  • Fire Emblem - 3DS - Like New
  • Zelda A Link Between Worlds - 3DS - Like New
  • Assassins Creed Black Flag uPlay code - XBO
  • Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
  • Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V
  • Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol
  • Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
  • Sid Meier's Railroads!
  • Sid Meier's Pirates!

Want:
  • Gone Home - Steam
  • Stanley Parable - Steam
  • Rogue Legacy - Steam
  • Jazzpunk - Steam
  • Brothers - Steam
  • Amazon/Steam moneys

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-OUTSIDE OF PEOPLE I HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED TO, GOING FORWARD I WILL _ONLY_ SHIP TO THE CONTINENTAL US. I have had so, so, so many problems in the last few months shipping internationally, even just to Canada. Will not consider regardless of what you want to pay for shipping unless you are buying hundreds of dollars worth of stuff or something extreme like that. I apologize.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-Will be adding more pics, if you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - $13. Like new.
Man on Fire - $8. Sealed/new.

DVDs
-----
Venture Bros Seasons 1-4 - $35 for all. Like new, includes both volumes of Season 4. Some minor wear to the outside case of Season 1.

Games
-----
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC Code (360) - $2.

Final Fantasy VI Advance - $50. Complete in box, like new.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - $10. Complete, like new.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $25. Japanese book, like new.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $11. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

zJiXiV6l.jpg

Nintendo Power Posters book - $10. Like new, no posters removed.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $10. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $7. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $6 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

f0e4mgnl.jpg

The Art of Final Fantasy IX - $20. Selling this for a bit less than the going rate mostly because there's some weird marks on the front and back that I can't tell if they are part of the book or not. You can see what I'm referring to on the back cover here (and I'm not referring to the sticker on the back top right). This has never been in a smoking home and nothing else seems wrong with it, but it seems weird and not intentional, so not sure if this was some sort of weird damage from moving or what. Other than the front and back, book has just a bit of shelfwear as seen but the inside is completely fine and whatnot.

dC5erAU.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Art of the HD Collection - $25. Like new, this is the artbook that came with the Limited Edition of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in the US.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $15. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $10. Like new, hardcover release.

jl0B2mrl.jpg

Unknown Chinese (?) artbook - Taking offers? No idea what this is, someone gave it to us who had gotten a bunch of various artbooks from someone at a flea market. The artwork in the book looks too specific to be random, seems like it's from a specific manga or anime or something but I have no idea what it is. The artwork is actually pretty rad, it seems very similar to Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star. I took two pictures of inside of the book here and here, and if someone is able to read Chinese (if that is the language, if not I apologize >_>) I took a picture of the publishing page/credits here.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $70. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

Bw3Bol4l.jpg

Assassins Creed II Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
*Revelations guide is no longer available. Will do the 2/Brotherhood guides for $35*

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $7. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Phantasy Star II Hint book - $10. Torn cover and pretty worn, but is fully intact.

Toys/Figures/Misc (I apologize for the dust on some of the figures, rest assured I will take care of that before actually shipping anything out :p)
-----
s7fQGGIl.jpg

Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Reward Statue- $45. Like new, just a bit dusty.

UTdehDu.jpg

Dragon Quest Crystal Monster Cubes - $40 for all 3. Like new, you get the three seen which are Type 2 (Slime King), Type 3 (Slime Knight) and Type 4 (Dragon). These are actually pretty old and hard to find now.

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $25. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are complete a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $50. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $10. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $10. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $50. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $30. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $20

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $75. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $18 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $40. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

Random game postcards and cards - Any (or all) free with any other purchase.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hip Hop

WTS:

2x Official Nintendo Wii Remote Plus with Flingsmash(Sealed Copies) and Remote Sleeves/Wrist Strap - Black. $23 shipped each.

Little Big Planet Vita and Playstation All-Stars Vita[/B][/U] (Codes used) - $20.99 shipped for both.

Killzone: Mercenary
- $17.50 shipped.

F1 2011 Vita
- $18.50 shipped.

Paypal
May accept Amazon GC
US Only.

IrishNinja

highest possible feedback for baphomet - he RGB modded my NES (my house has now purged all composite cables, yayyy!)), and the work is absolutely superb - switch & cable plugin look better than every other one i've yet seen online, and he even helped me replace the transistors in my Duo-R. everything about the whole operation was mad professional - super-well packaged shipping, excellent communication, the whole nine. I'm totally hitting him up for all future modding work - seriously, thanks again man!

DontBlink

For sale, payment through PayPal gift, shipping is included:

Super Mario 3D World - sealed - $45
Lion King Bluray/DVD - great condition, complete with slipcover - $15
Wreck-It Raplh Bluray/DVD - sealed - $15

ILoveBish

Hey guys, first time gaf seller, have 100+ 100% ebay feedback, good gaf buyer already. I'm located in the so cal area (near the 55 and 91), if you're in the area, i can do local pickup on anything here. Otherwise, i ship to the 48 states.

I've decided i have too much stuff, i'm so busy with working out and cooking that i hardly play any games anymore. I'd rather sell off all of these great games and have others enjoy them. I really wanted to rebuild a great retro collection, and bought a ton of stuff, and then didn't even use any of it. Here is what i have available. I have pictures of pretty much everything, but if you want something specific, i can absolutely take pics of anything. I do not reply via Gaf Mobile, so i only reply to pm's in the evening. Prices do not include shipping, you pay actual shipping costs unless otherwise specified (will calculate and refund difference once sent).

Wii Games + Controller bundle:

Goldeneye 007
Castle Of Shikigami
Super Smash Bros Melee
Classic Controller Pro Black

The 3 games + CCP controller for 60 shipped.

Gamecube Game Bundle (All games complete unless stated otherwise)

Viewtiful Joe
Animal Crossing (Players Choice)
Resident Evil 4 (Players Choice)
Resident Evil 0
Soul Calibur 2
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (2 copies)
Pikmin
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball
Super Smash Bros Melee
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Donkey Konga (with Drums)
Paper Mario (one Players Choice/one Black Label)
Legend Of Zelda TP/WW/OOT

Stand alone these are worth almost 500, asking 400 shipped for everything listed above. Would really like to sell as a set. I also have 2 gamecube setups with matching controllers if interested in a full setup.

Gamecube Disc Only

Super Smash Bros Melee (2 copies)
Mario Kart Double Dash (2 copies)
Waverace
Soul Calibur 2

Make reasonable offers for the Disc only stuff, or if you want any in addition to the bundle. If you want multiple games, i will bundle for cheaper.

PS3 Game Collection

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Street Fighter X Tekken
Super Street Fighter 4
Soul Calibur 5
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty Black Ops
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
God Of War 3
God Of War Collection (UPC punctured)
God Of War Origins Collection (Disc Only)
Time Crisis - Razing Storm
The Sly Collection
Resistance 3

Asking 120 Shipped for all PS3 games listed. I believe 1 or 2 games do not have manuals, the majority does have them. GOW Collection has upc code cut.

3DS

Pink 3DS XL Registration Code For Club Nintendo - 10 (Will email you code)

Xbox One

Day 1 Controller (Sealed, never been opened)
Day 1 Achievement
Play And Charge Battery
Play And Charge Cable
1 Month Xbox Live Code
14 Day Xbox Live Code
Xbox Sticker

Asking 155 shipped for everything Xbox One related.

Dreamcast

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/KoM75wG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pRNTyPl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8BmkQIU.jpg

Dreamcast Console, Power Cable, Watermelon Red Controller, Blue + Green VMU, and Treamcast VGA Box

Elemental Gimmick Gear
Evolution - The World Of Sacred Device
Sonic Adventure (2 copies)
Sega Smash Pack Volume 1
Skies Of Arcadia
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Crazy Taxi
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Jet Grind Radio
Street Fighter III: Third Strike (Missing Manual)
Virtua Tennis
Armada
Dead Or Alive 2 (Missing Manual)
Hydro Thunder
Sword Of The Berserk: Guts Rage
Phantasy Star Online

So full Dreamcast setup with console, VGA Box, Controller and all the games, asking 450 shipped.

PSP

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/ZyvtYdN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jpFMBQc.jpg

I have 2 PSP-2000 Systems for sale. Both are on the newest and latest CFW already. One is black, and im the original owner of it. I bought it brand new at frys along with the component cable for it when the PSP-2000 launched. The other is the silver and was bought later. Both have usual wear/tear with scratches here and there. They are not mint but not in bad shape.

Included are the following:

Black Console
Silver Console

OEM Charger
Aftermarket Charger
OEM Component Cable
Aftermarket Composite Cable
Sandisk 1 Gig Pro Duo
PhotoFast CR-5400 Dual MicroSD Adapter (2 of them)

Ace Combat X
Star Wars Battlefront (No Case)
Prinny - Can I Really Be The Hero
Silent Hill Origins
Dragon Ball Z - Shin Budokai Another Road (2 copies)

The black console has the OEM sony larger battery installed, the silver has the stock battery installed. I also have the OEM black cover as well as other batterys that no longer charge. The batterys do not last very long anymore, but once charge they do turn on again since the batterys installed do hold a charge. The black PSP power button needs a bit of a push to turn on but turns on fine. The buttons on both are great and work perfectly. The battery can get a tad loose if you are moving the black one a bit, but i never had problems with it.

Will include 1 console, couple games + cables for 100 or you can get EVERYTHING psp listed above for 175 shipped.

Any questions or offers, pm me. Thanks.

5amshift

Banned
644o.jpg

72fz.jpg

1: Ace Combat 6/Lost Planet Colonies [Region FREE] - $30 shipped
2: Onimusha Buraiden - $15 shipped
3: Need For Speed Rivals - SOLD!

Cheddahz

Banned
WTB: Bravely Default (it can be the regular version), but I won't be able to buy it until this weekend (as I am suppose to get paid)

WTS: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Download Code - $5

I'll pay with and I'll take PayPal

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, US/PAL)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, US/JPN, Spine Cards optional for JPN)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
TG16/PCE games, HuCard or CD (US/JPN, Original Game+Manual+Jewelcase required)
PS1 games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)

kick51

Banned
For those coming off the Nintendo Direct euphoria...

Wii U Zelda Bundle - comes complete with everything, including an UNUSED Zelda WWHD + Hyrule Historia code. The only thing is that I did register the system itself...aside from play some wii games for a short time, this thing is basically new but opened.

I'm also throwing in a Wii remote + Classic Controller Pro set. These are also basically new but opened. They are official, not the knock offs.

Whole set is about as like new as it gets. I had to remove an insignificant piece or two of cardboard to get it to fit in the box.

$280 shipped paypal
and it's yours. As always, my products come with Kick51's spider-free guarantee. No spiders will be packed in with your merchandise or your money back.

asdad123

For Sale:

I love the surface pro 2, but I need something with a larger screen. Staring at a 10" screen is starting to hurt my eyes lol.

This is the 128gb/4gb ram version and was purchased from the Microsoft store in late October. I had it exchanged due to the screen creaking and received a brand new unit on December 24th so this unit has less than a month of use on it.

Comes with:
Box for original surface pro 2 (different serial number due to the exchange)
Extended Microsoft warranty with accidental coverage until January 29, 2016.
Type Cover 2 in black.
Receipt for the warranty, and the surface. (And possibly the type cover receipt if I can find it)
All original accessories.

I'm looking for $975, which I think is pretty fair considering I spent $1370 after tax for it.

Bump! If anyone have a regular laptop for trade, I will entertain offers.

Arla

[Steam]

Have: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Want: Resident Evil: Revelations.

Also, positive feedback for ErasureAcer. Catherine artbook/cd came in described decription.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Positive feedback for Lemstar for selling to me Nidhogg - the guy is a class act.

Still looking for these games ( @ stronghammer22-esque prices :D)

South Park: The Stick of Truth
Resident Evil 4 HD
Castlevania LotS 2
Sins of the Solar Empire: Rebellion (can't believe I missed it during the Steam sale).

Lemstar

NeoGAF Plus Seller

All prices include shipping within the United States. Discounts are available for combined shipping; contact for a quote.

Payment is strongly preferred in the form of PayPal gift.

All games that do not have condition specified otherwise are complete and have minimal wear.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360) disc only - $14
Lost Odyssey (360) disc only - $13
Singularity (360) - $8
Resident Evil 6 (360) brand new - $12

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) brand new - $17
Dragon's Crown (PS3) - $27

Persona 4 Golden (PSV) - $21
Rayman Legends (PSV) brand new - $22
Ys: Memories of Celceta (PSV) - $29 (pending)
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (PSV) - $36

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS) - $17
Rhythm Heaven (DS) cart-only - $4
Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 (DS) cart-only - $9
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (DS) cart-only - $8

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS) - $26
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS) - $25

Spec Ops: The Line (Steam key) - $5
Borderlands 2 (Steam key) - $5
Quantum Conundrum (Steam key) - $1.50

Positive feedback for Lord Panda.

It's always great to deal with you. A quality buyer, thanks.

--

Positive feedback for jsirgey

Super smooth sale, thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom