• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

isitstill

Anyone have a Ness Amiibo they'd be willing to sell? Boxed or unboxed, doesn't matter. I'm going to open it and use it anyway.

I'm offering $40-50 Paypal. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks!

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

WTS:
Majora's Mask New 3DSXL new in the box, never opened, Mint.

$217 + shipping [ON HOLD]
Paypal Gift or buyer pays Paypal fees.

Please pm me if you're interested.
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjE5WDE0NTg=/z/XBkAAOSwZd1VazRz/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£120 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY1WDE2MDA=/z/qQ4AAOSwl8NVazVT/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £30 excluding postage.

Also:
Playstation Vita+64GB Memory Card - £160 excl p &p:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTEwWDEwMjQ=/z/1~wAAOSwpdpVaHKo/$_86.JPG[/IMG]
Vita has always had back+front screen protectors. From a clean+smoke free home.

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTExM1g5MDY=/z/PUMAAOSwBahVazgG/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA3OVgxNjAw/z/JgkAAOSwBahVY2sA/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+36 Buyer / +42 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Section 0, selling in the near future, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

I have to wait a week until it's able to be unlocked, but at that point it will be unlocked.

Also please note, one of the main reasons that were upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically but have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

s42.jpg

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

Dunan

So I have two ultra-limited Japanese PS4s which I never touch.

001.jpg

This one has been opened -- I played FFXIV for a month on it over the winter -- but the game is still sealed (it's the Japanese version). Comes with a month of gameplay and some limited items/minions -- not sure because I haven't opened the game! Beautiful black with laser-etched FFXIV logo.

red_ps4_limit_2.jpg

And this is new, sealed, never opened, and contains the Japanese FF Type-0 game and the FFXV Episode Duscae download code (which will get you version 1.0 of Episode Duscae; you can then download version 2.0).

Both very limited and hard to find. There are only 1400 units of the FFXIV PS4; not sure about the Type-0 PS4.

Shipping, tracking, and insurance seem to be about $80 to NA/EU. I can send it cheaply by sea mail but would really prefer tracked, insured, super-safe EMS.

Looking for $500 plus shipping for the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 and $650 plus shipping for the Type-0 PS4, but I'm willing to bargain. I'd love to sell them -- I have a doctoral thesis to finish this summer and won't have much time for video games (and have a big PS3 backlog to go through). And I'd rather put these in the hands of appreciative GAFfers than go to eBay! Plenty of positive feedback though I'm not sure if I'm GAF Plus/Gold yet. Questions welcome!

wiibomb

So I have two ultra-limited Japanese PS4s which I never touch.

001.jpg

This one has been opened -- I played FFXIV for a month on it over the winter -- but the game is still sealed (it's the Japanese version). Comes with a month of gameplay and some limited items/minions -- not sure because I haven't opened the game! Beautiful black with laser-etched FFXIV logo.

red_ps4_limit_2.jpg

And this is new, sealed, never opened, and contains the Japanese FF Type-0 game and the FFXV Episode Duscae download code (which will get you version 1.0 of Episode Duscae; you can then download version 2.0).

Both very limited and hard to find. There are only 1400 units of the FFXIV PS4; not sure about the Type-0 PS4.

Shipping, tracking, and insurance seem to be about $80 to NA/EU. I can send it cheaply by sea mail but would really prefer tracked, insured, super-safe EMS.

Looking for $500 plus shipping for the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 and $650 plus shipping for the Type-0 PS4, but I'm willing to bargain. I'd love to sell them -- I have a doctoral thesis to finish this summer and won't have much time for video games (and have a big PS3 backlog to go through). And I'd rather put these in the hands of appreciative GAFfers than go to eBay! Plenty of positive feedback though I'm not sure if I'm GAF Plus/Gold yet. Questions welcome!

if only one of those PS4s would be the MGSV one I would buy them in a heartbeat.. I hate that we haven't got an announcement of that one..

anyway.. nice PS4s, may be some pictures of the actual PS4s would help you sell them

Dunan

if only one of those PS4s would be the MGSV one I would buy them in a heartbeat.. I hate that we haven't got an announcement of that one..

anyway.. nice PS4s, may be some pictures of the actual PS4s would help you sell them

With the Type-0 one, the point is to not open it. ^_^;

But I'd gladly take a picture of the FFXIV one if anyone wants me to. And I could take a picture of the sealed box for the Type-0 one.

komorebi

WTS:
Grand Theft Auto 5 Social Club Key (PC) - $30 Paypal gift or Amazon payments

I mistakenly purchased this from GMG on sale only to find its a sodding Social Club key, and not a Steam key that I wanted. I should have read more closely but....whatever.

It hasn't been redeemed yet and I'm selling it at a loss. PM me if interested.

WTB:
-Witcher 3 Code (Prefer Steam)
-A NVIDIA card that is better than my 2GB 750Ti [thinking a 780 or 970?], ideally looking to pay around 200 for one

MUnited83

For you.
SALE:
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 19.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 24.99$

DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 28$ (sale only today!!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 34.99$

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Istaerion

You just created this listing on the last page.

1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)
Users have commented that at times, some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is not good. I do not want to set a specific number of posts for re-listing, but I think that it is fair to say that for a user on 50 posts per page, it would be annoying to see the same listings reposted on every single page. The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something. I think it is a reasonable number. I think sellers should use their own digression on this, because the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied.

Do not post "spacer" posts at the end of a page in an attempt to place your items at the top of the next page. Users monitor several pages back for items, so your post WILL be seen.

Do not think that adding new items to a list of things you're selling means you can bypass the 150-200 post benchmark. Also, do not think that adding a post later on about upcoming sales, special, etc count as a bypass to the 150-200 post benchmark. A user's post should constitute just that - their post for the next 150-200 that follow. Update that post with all relevant sales information. This thread operates under the assumption that members will follow the very few rules that we have. Respect those rules, and other users, by following them.

Zaheer

WTS
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition for PC - $210

TODAY ONLY

the-witcher-3-la-collector-s-edition.jpg

Have these available for PC. PAYPAL ONLY AND NEED PAYMENT TODAY. PM if interested. This is cheaper than what it's going for on Amazon. I'll send a screenshot of the purchase as soon as I have received payment and will send tracking information as soon as it's available.

WTT

New in Box NA Jigglypuff amiibo for New in Box NA Ness amiibo

Geneijin

All items include shipping inside the U.S.

For Sale
Legend of Legaia PS1 - $28 or offer
Bought used. It has been resurfaced unfortunately. A noticeably bad one at that. Comes complete with original case, artwork, and manual. Will upload pictures later.

PS2 slim SCPH-90001 Date Code: 8D - $50
Pictures #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10
Bought secondhand. Warranty sticker intact. Terrible cosmetic damage. Includes official PS2 memory card with markings from previous owner, original Sony composite cable, power cord, and a Gamestop PS2 controller.

Neverfade

WTS:

Splatoon, very lighty used - $50 shipped.
Bloodborne Collector's Edition, game very lightly used, CE extras unused - 75 shipped.

maxcriden

Ok, I know this is breaking the rules since I posted a WTB on the last page, but as it's at no profit or gain to me, and it's time sensitive, I'm going to cross-post this here from the Amiibo thread:

ETA: null and void now as I got isitstill his Amiibo.

Items that include an * next to the price will not be sold alone. I am setting a $20 minimum sale.

PM for specifics on disc quality. Everything plays, most discs are in very good shape. Only the more common or inexpensive titles have any serious wear and tear. Games have been stored in standard CD jewel cases (or the cases they came in), in a Case Logic 30 slot CD case nylon travel holder. This is the kind of travel case that allows the discs to be stored in their jewel case. The case has been stored on its side to allow the discs to suspend vertically, book shelf-style. Silica gel packets are kept in the case and the case is stored in a climate controlled area.

PayPal or Amazon accepted. Shipping is not included in pricing. U.S. buyers only.
I will accept reasonable offers.

Software
-Imports include the spine card and other promotional materials unless stated otherwise.
-Games are complete unless stated otherwise.

PlayStation
  • Mad Stalker Full Metal Panic (import, no spine card) - $35
  • Resident Evil 2 - $15*
  • Tenchu: Stealth Assassins - $5*
  • Ghost in the Shell - $40
  • Wipeout:3 - $5*
  • Ridge Racer Type 4 - $10*
  • Rollcage Stage II - $5*
Disc Only
  • Loaded (greatest hits version) - $2*
  • Strider 1 & 2 - $20
  • Project Horned Owl - $5*

Saturn
  • Assault Suit Leynos 2 (import) - $40
  • Pocket Fighter (import, no spine card) - $20
  • Bulk Slash (import) - $70
Disc Only
  • Nights (demo disc) - $2*
  • Virtual On Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Akumajo Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (import) - $40

Dreamcast
  • Gigawing 2 (import) - $35
  • Zombie Revenge - $12*
Disc Only
  • King of Fighters Dream Match 1999 (import) - $8*
  • Outtrigger - $10*

Hardware:
All hardware does not include original packaging unless stated otherwise.

Saturn:
  • Gray Japanese controller - $15*
  • U.S. 3D controller - $15*
  • A/V composite cable (comes with console)
  • Tototek PlayStation to Saturn controller adapter - $20
  • Multi-tap - $15*
Dreamcast:
  • U.S. Console (does not come with controllers, comes with S-Video and power cables) - $15*
  • 3 gray controllers - $10* for one
  • 1 clear blue controller - $10*
  • S-Video cable (unofficial) - $10* (or comes with console)
  • Mouse (clear mini Japanese Outtrigger pack in) - $10*
  • Mouse (gray official) - $10*
  • Keyboard (second run with the longer controller cable) - $10* (be prepared for special shipping charges due to size)
  • 1 VMU (official black/clear) - $8*
  • 2 VMUs (official gray) - $5* for one
  • 1 VMU (unofficial, memory card only, green/clear) - $3*
  • Innovation Playstation/Saturn controller adapter - $20
PlayStation:
  • MODDED U.S. PSOne console (official LCD attached) - $90
  • DC car power adapter (official) - (comes with PSOne combo)
  • Matching PSOne DualShock - $10*
  • S-Video cable (official PS1 style) - $10*
  • A/V composite cable - (comes with PSOne combo)
  • 3 memory cards (official - gray, red, and crystal clear) - $25 (for all)
  • Namco NeGcon racing controller - $20
  • Multi-tap - $10*
(note: The PSOne AC power adapter no longer works, but the console itself is fine)

That about sums everything up. Thanks for looking!

ss32

WTB:

I think I have like +6 or 7 Buyer Feedback but I don't know.

I'm looking to buy a few things...

Looking for:

Xbox One - Dragonball Xenoverse (hardcopy preferred)

1TB + external hard drive for cheap.

PM ME with your items and let's try to work something out! :D

Also looking for

Magic The Gathering cards for cheap, primarily good rares/mythics.

LQX

FS: Everything is being sold from and ships from NY.

Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge with heat sink and fan. Never really oc'ed it as my motherboard is terrible but it has served me well at stock. $160. Take off $10 if you do not want the hs/f.

The Witcher 3 Bonus Content Edition $48

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for New Nintendo 3DS XL. Brand New. $28

Playstation TV with bundle edition with Lego game and 8GB memory card. Basically brand new. Used maybe under 1 hour. Will also include PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. $68

New 3DS Bundle. Everything brand new. $265, fees, plus shipping.
-New 3DS XL Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition
-Prima Official Game Guide
-Official Ninentero Charger
-HORI Duraflexi Clear Protector
-Hori Retro Zelda Hard Pouch

Sennheiser HD 518 Headphones - Basically brand new and has about 2 hours use. $45

Steam:
Skyborn $3
http://store.steampowered.com/app/278460/

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell $6
http://store.steampowered.com/app/301910/

Selling this for my bud....
Grand Theft Auto V with Steam Pre-Purchase (Tier 3) Not much savings but it comes with the pre-order bonus. $50
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/

Misc-

2 Like New Wii cases $4

The Dark Knight Batman Stealth Launch Batmoblie Vehicle. Will trade for a Soundwave Transformer. Like new. It has pretty much been in a box all its life. $65?

Looking to trade either a brand new The Witcher 3 or Mortal Kombat X on the XB1 for Splatoon. Also have Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker with cash if interested.

WTS

+9 (maybe 10?) Seller / +9 Buyer

All prices include domestic shipping within the CONUS. However, for international options contact me and we can work out a price which will likely include a bit extra for shipping.

My preferred form of payment is Paypal (gift or buyer covers fees), but I'll consider other forms of payment like Google Wallet, Amazon Payments, or gift cards.

I'll consider any offers that come my way and I'm extremely flexible. I'll give discounts for ordering multiple items, as well.

Persona Q - $35: Complete and like new. Only a few hours played. No tarot cards.
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $23: Complete and like new. Has a save file with ~20 hours on it.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $37: Complete and like new. Has a clear file.
SOLD Pikmin 3 - $45: Complete and like new. Barely played it once.
SOLD Super Mario 3D World - $30: Complete and like new. Played it through once.

[3DS/DS/Vita Games]
Tetris DS - $20: Does not contain manual. Game box is like new.
Freedom Wars - $10: Played the game a bit. Everything is like new.

PM me with interest or offers.

Madao

WTS

Japanese New 3DS LL

the New3DSLL is complete with the original box and everything that comes with it. i'll include an official brand new charger since i have too many of them on me.
it's on the newest firmware but RegionFOUR works on it. it hasn't been updated since february since it's been boxed all this time.

the price i'm asking is $140 shipped. i can receive the payment with Paypal Gift.

alternatively, i can add the JP version of Phoenix Wright AA 3DS collection and make the total price $160. the cart and game case is in perfect condition since i haven't beaten the game yet.

i'm in Panama for those wondering (this country is in Central America). shipping items from here is safe and none of the things i've sold has been lost.

anyone interested feel free to PM me.

here's some pics:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom