• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping to the lower US48 only.

WTS

AKG K7XX Massdrop Edition #1264 of 5000 from the first batch. $160.00 + shipping
IMG07331.jpg

Ultrasone H-Fi 780 w/ travel bag and extension cable $115.00 + shipping

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster Limited & Collector's Edition (PS3) both sealed $20 + shipping for the Limited Edition, $40 + shipping for the Collector's Edition

Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry Brown switches $110 + shipping

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Complete Collection 4 DVD set $35 + shipping

Sakura Wars: So Long My Love Premium Set $40 + shipping

Logitech MX310 Unopened in bulk packaging $30 + shipping

Magna Carta 2 Unopened $30 + shipping

wilflare

Positive seller feedback for wilflare, got me an English copy of Soul Sacrifice Delta in no time!

WTS:
Shenmue - US Dreamcast copy in playable but imperfect shape. It has all three game discs plus the Passport disc in excellent condition (few hairlines here and there), the game manual (wavy from the previous owner storing it in a bad place), both inserts (wavy, see manual), and the case (some cracks and pieces missing but intact and functional). It's missing the Passport manual. A great copy for someone who just wants to play the game $55 shipped

Godzilla PS3 (JP import) - Excellent complete condition, DLC code used. $30 shipped

Positive buyer feedback for Dr. Black Jack - great buyer with great communication! :D

Mark5130

Would Like To Buy

(Items must be smoke-free.)

- Old issues of Next Generation Magazine

- Good condition U.N. Squadron game manual for SNES

breakfuss

Don't mean to veer off topic but I see a lot people trying to unload Arkham Knight lol (myself included). Best Buy's TIV is $37 ($41 with GCU) so that's also an option if you're in a hurry.

Still WTB Fire Emblem: Awakening. $25? :)

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has to rips on the sides
- $75

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $100

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $130

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $100

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

==============================================

Also have a bunch of sneakers for sale, sizes ranging from 10 to 11.5 so PM with any question if you are interested.

Neverfade

WTS:

Batman: Arkham Knight - PS4
Elder Scrolls Online - PS4

Xenoblade Chronicles - Sealed - Wii

Fire Emblem Awakening - 3DS
Tales of the Abyss 3D - SEALED - 3DS
Bravely Default CE - Game lightly played, everything else sealed/untouched - 3DS

Entertaining all offers.

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTB:

Cheap PS4 digital game codes

WTS:

Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 + Skins for PS4 Controller and Stand - $40

Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS4 - $30

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $30

Blu-rays (lots of them sealed)

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Lens (used, great condition) - $280
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $350

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $150
DS KD VII Aunt Pearl Size 9 - $230
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

BorntoPlay

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Gold/Black - Limited Edition Bundle with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds NEW SEALED + Hori Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear: $250 paypal

WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited-Edition Bundle - NEW SEALED: $100 paypal

Shipping from Venezuela...

PM if interested...

Selling: Prices include shipping with tracking (pictures upon request). Everything comes from a smoke free home and I have a 100% Positive feedback on here, ebay and Amazon. Feel free to PM any questions!

Xbox One Physical copies:

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $20 Everything is mint save for a small cm tear on the plastic cover.

The Witcher 3 - $40 Mint condition. Includes all bonus contents including the map in flawless condition!

Xbox 360

NBA 2K12 (Brand new, sealed) - $13

Blu-ray

The Big Lebowski Limited Edition(Still sealed). It's packaged in the digibook with 28 pages of photos and essays.

UV codes

Jurassic Park - $3

Interstellar - $4

ZiggyST

Banned
WTB monitor/tv

I'm in the UK (So, no international expensive shipping).
I need a cheap monitor/tv to play with consoles, so it needs to have HDMI input. Doesn't matter if new or used as long as it works fine. PM me what you have and how much do you want.

Hello GAF. I'm back! I'll be adding to this list with more games, action figures, movies, LEGO sets, and gadgets. Feedback 18 Buyer and 27 Seller. I accept paypal gift or buyer pays fees. When you PM me, please include your zip code so I can come up with a shipping estimate. I typically split shipping with a US buyer. I will ship internationally, but I charge full shipping and a $3 handling fee for my time dealing with USPS and the customs declaration form. I may add photos later, but I'm thinking that I'll keep them to a minimum to foster goodwill on the thread.

Games

Sega Saturn As promised, here is my prized Saturn collection. I looked at ebay prices and knocked of 15-20% so I think that's fair. Feel free to send offers though. They are all complete and in great condition. When you inquire, I will inspect and send pics. For the rarer items I will charge actual shipping minus $5 and I will add insurance and tracking. These are my babies so I'll pack them well.
  • Astal $45
  • Burning Rangers $200
  • Clockwork Knight 2 $35
  • Darius Gaiden $35
  • Duke Nukem 3D $30
  • Fighting Vipers $10
  • Galactic Attack $25
  • Magic Knight Rayearth $250
  • Megaman X4 $100
  • Panzer Dragoon Saga $400
  • Sega Rally Championship $10
  • Shining the Holy Ark $70
  • Sonic Jam $55
  • Steep Slope Sliders $15
  • Street Fighter Alpha $30
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2 $35
  • Street Fighter Collection $60
  • The House of the Dead $140
  • The House of the Dead $140
  • The Legend of Oasis $40
  • Virtua Cop 2 $15
  • Virtual On $25
  • Winter Heat $15
  • World Series Baseball 98 $10

Genesis (all CIB in amazing shape)
  • Centurion Defender of Rome $20
  • F22 Interceptor $5
  • Sonic the Hedgehog $10
  • Warrior of Rome $20

NES (cart and instructions only)
  • Infiltrator $8
  • Pin-Bot $8

Xbox One New Sealed
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare $30
  • Halo MCC $30

PS2 New Sealed
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Makai Kingdom $25
  • Odin Sphere $25
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga II $12
  • Valkyrie Profile 2 $40

PS2 Complete with manual
  • .hack// Quarantine $80
  • .hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth $50
  • Bloodrayne $5
  • Dark Cloud $10
  • Dark Cloud (GH) $10
  • Disgaea Hour of Darkness $12
  • Dragonball Z Budokai $5
  • Final Fantasy X $4
  • Final Fantasy XII $6
  • Guilty Gear X2 $6
  • Jak 3 $4
  • La Pucelle Tactics $8
  • Makai Kingdom $8
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Journey to Jaburo $10
  • Phantom Brave $4
  • Silent Hill 4 The Room $18
  • Sly Cooper $6
  • SMT Persona 3 $18
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 $3
  • War of the Monsters $12
  • Xenosaga $10
  • Zone of the Enders $5

PS2 No Manual
  • .hack//INFECTION $15
  • Armored Core 3 $4
  • Ar Tonelico $30
  • Chaos Wars $5
  • Kingdom Hearts II $6
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 $3
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Encounters in Space $10
  • RPG Maker 3 $8
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga $8
  • Steambot Chronicles $30
  • Suikoden III $18
  • Virtual-On Marz $5

PS1
  • Elemental Gearbolt $35
  • Final Fantasy VII (no manual) $15
  • Final Fantasy VIII $8
  • Gameday 98 $1
  • Grandia $40
  • Guilty Gear $50
  • Guilty Gear $50
  • Intelligent Qube $20
  • Poy Poy $20
  • Silhouette Mirage $40
  • Street Fighter Alpha long box $15

PSP
  • Daxter NEW GH $5
  • Every Extend Extra NEW $6
  • Every Extend Extra $4
  • Exit $4
  • God of War Chains of Olympus $4
  • Infected NEW $7
  • Jeanne D'arc $10
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Splinter Cell $3
  • Syphon Filter Dark Mirror NEW $3

Xbox 360
  • Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle Brand New $40
  • Battlefield Bad Company $5
  • Bioshock Infinite $5
  • Brink NEW $6
  • COD MW 3 Steelbook $10
  • Dark Void $3
  • Lego Rockband $5
  • Lego Rockband $5
  • Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE Steelbook NEW $30
  • May Payne 3 NEW $8
  • Power Gig $1
  • Qubed $10
  • Rainbow Six Vegas $3
  • The Beatles Rockband NEW $10

Gamecube
  • Bloody Roar Primal Fury $10
  • Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (Black Label no manual) $25
  • Resident Evil $12
  • Resident Evil Zero $12
  • Resident Evil 4 $10
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee (Black Label) $50
  • The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition $40

Game Controllers and Accessories
  • Xbox 360 VGA Cable (Psyclone) Brand New $10
  • Wii Fit Balance Board Rechargeable battery pack (Psyclone) Brand New $5
  • PS2 Dualshock 2 Emerald Brand New $30
  • PS2 Memory Card 2-Pack Crimson Red and Ocean Blue Brand New $25

Disney Infinity
  • Avengers Playset with Iron Man and Black Widow (Brand New Sealed) $15
  • Infinity 2.0 for PS Vita (no Black Spiderman) includes game, bluetooth portal, Spiderman playset and box (Brand New--I just removed the figure and card) $35
  • Infinity 1.0 for 3DS with Sully, Mr. Incredible, and Jack Sparrow, game and portal (Brand New) $25
  • Hulk figure (loose) $8
  • Jack Skellington figure (loose) $8
  • Jack Sparrow figure (loose) $5
  • Mr. Incredible figure (loose) $5

Art Books
  • Ar Tonelico Qoga $10
  • Art of Mortal Kombat $10
  • Tomb Raider: The Beginning $2
  • The Art of Dead Rising 2 $4

Empty Boxes
  • Xbox One Day One Edition $30
  • Xbox 360 Gears of War Special Edition $25
  • Titanfall Controller $3
  • Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Tin $4
  • Muramasa Rebirth Collector's Edtion Outer Box $3
  • Wii Original (First Day) Box $10
  • PSP Value Pack $8
  • PSP Gran Turismo Edition $5
  • Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Xbox 360 $5

UV and Digital Codes
  • The Spongebob Movie $6
  • Interstellar $6
  • Kingsman: The Secret Service$6

Lego

Collectible Minifigures
Series 9 All Brand New Sealed
  • Waiter (2) $12
  • Cyclops (6) $6
  • Hollywood Starlet (1) $10
  • Knight (7) $8
  • Roman Emperor (3) $6
  • Policeman (6) $5
  • Chicken Suit Guy (1) $22
  • Roller Derby Girl (1) $10
  • Fortune Teller (1) $7
  • Judge (5) $4
  • Alien Avenger (3) $4
  • Mermaid (4) $6
  • Battle Mech (3) $6
  • Mr. Good and Evil (5) $5
  • Plumber (2) $7
L0d0AyX.jpg

ZiggyST

Banned
WTS: MGS V PS4 Collector's Edition from Amazon.

I was hoping I would have a PS4 by the time this game released, but that's looking like an impossibility now.

Please PM me offers.

Pm sent, do you know if you can change the delivery address on amazon for the UK, and how much would the delivery cost?

Smidget

For sale, all of the below I only ship to the US lower 48 and most likely cheapest USPS. Selling stuff for my brother who is moving, tested everything and they're in great shape:

Nintendo DS Lite - Red exterior with a black interior. It does not come with a charger.
(Let me know if the below is OK, if not I'll remove it from the listing): In addition with the DS Lite is an Acekard 2 (2.1) used to put backup roms onto with a 4GB MicroSD card included. The software to run Acekard 2 is not included on the MicroSD card.

Here are some pics of it:

After searching on eBay, I think a fair price would be $40 shipped? I always hate pricing things out, so send in offers as well!

I'll have other items posting soon and will be editing this post.

H3xum

Trade Baiting....

I have a basically brand new adult owned black 3DS XL (with box/manuals/charger and Majoras Mask 3DS)

I am looking for XBO stuff....Like newish controllers and games (MCC, Dying Light, Borderlands Collection, Sunset, Forza Horizons 2, etc) and maybe even XBL dollars.

Will trade straight up if the offer works for both sides....PM me!

Amazing Positive Feedback for InfectedZero

Sold me a 3DS at a great price with great pack-ins (two games) and even downloaded one of the games before shipping! Also helped me with expedited shipping and got a refund when the USPS screwed up. Just the best

Just a heads up, but once MSI release their non-reference 980 ti models (expected in the next few weeks), I will be selling both of my MSI 970 Golden Editions. The Goldens are shipped with a significant factory overclock and equipped with a solid copper heatsink.

MSI 970 Golden specifications

The gpu's cost me $400 each when I purchased them at the end of January. I am looking to sell them for $325 each + shipping. They will be shipped via USPS insured postage anywhere in the continental united states. They will be packaged in their original box and static sleeve with all manuals/accessories. No game codes are included.

16172124448_0e2b973d7d_b.jpg

Price Drop, $300 each, shipping included within the USA.

Posted this in the amiibo selling thread too, but just in case anyone here is interested in getting started with amiibo...

I have the FULL Smash (UK) set and I am looking to get out of the Amiibo game. I would like to sell it as a complete set only. They are opened but come with the boxes (which were opened carefully). I would be looking for £410 for the set (£10 per amiibo).

I also have the Splatoon set (opened too and from UK) and would be open to offers on those.

And a BNIB Silver Mario (US).

I have the whole Smash set so far - all of these are opened (carefully) but I still have the boxes and would ship with the boxes:
Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Link
Kirby
Fox
Samus
Pikachu
Wii Fit Trainer
Villager
Marth
Zelda
Diddy Kong
Luigi
Little Mac
Pit
Captain Falcon
Toon Link
Ike
Lucario
King Dedede
Bowser
Mega Man
Sheik
Shulk
Rosalina & Luma
Sonic
Meta Knight
Robin
Lucina
Pac-Man
Ness
Wario
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Greninja
Dark Pit
Palutena
Zero Suit Samus
Ganondorf

I also have the Splatoon set - again opened but with the boxes still:
Inkling Boy
Inkling Girl
Squid

And I have a BNIB:
Silver Mario

If anyone is interested then please drop me a PM :)

catabarez

WTB: Gameboy Advance SP AGS 101 - $30

My SP is starting to wear down and was hoping to replace it with the brighter screen version. Any color will be fine.

WTT/S - Wired Xbox 360 Controller (brand new) current controller is starting to break down and need a new one. I've got the following retail Vita titles and some other stuff I'd be willing to trade for one.

Tearaway
Persona 4 Golden
Killzone Mercenary
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Touch my Katamari
Unit 13
God of War Collection
Freedom Wars
8GB memory card (loose)

All physical of course and all with cases.

Also for sale (or fuck, even trade for a good pad) is an original Xbox console.

Original Xbox I might be willing to part with. It's softmodded if you care (I can remove this if you want) and has the component cable. One first party S controller in decent condition (all buttons function, but it's been used a lot)

Really don't know how much I'd want for it. My biggest issue is shipping cost as it's fucking huge. But let me know if your interested nonetheless

rev 1.6 motherboard. Manufactured late July 2005 so one of the last they produced. DVD drive sticks but it works with a little push and nudging. Could probably fix it before shipping if someone does want it. Have some loose retail games - nothing particular noteworthy and not in good condition (got it second hand) but most of them seem to work. I'll throw all of them in with it for free if you want. Also have the kit I used to softmod it. Not sure if anyone wants this but it's basically a memory card and a copy of Splinter Cell that allows you to mod the thing. So I guess that's up for sale too. Pictures of the console here - if you're interested in the softmod kit I'll get pics of that also.

http://imgur.com/8o28ixz,HFnzMbF,m6722B7,je62H1y,ipzcmFv#0

Inside of the console will also be cleaned. Don't think it's dusty but I'll clean that up too.

i have a cib super famicom for sale. includes 2 controllers, composite cable, and nintendo-brand power adapter that works in u.s. outlets. the manual for the super famicom has serial number that matches the console.

the console and controllers are in great condition. little to no yellowing, cartridge slot looks brand-new, and controllers look and feel brand-new as well.

also included are cib games street fighter II, street fighter II turbo, final fight 2, yoshi's island, and contra III. some of the boxes are a bit beat up (especially contra III) and not all games have bags. see pics.

i'm asking $220 for the bundle including shipping. i'll ship only to continental u.s. and only accept paypal as payment. i would like the money gifted to me so that i don't have to pay paypal fees.

if you search my history i've sold in this thread before over the years always with positive feedback. pm me with any questions and/or offers. thanks!

factory sealed copies of ico (ps2), shadow of the colossus (ps2), and the japanese limited box ico and shadow of the colossus remasters (ps3). all are factory sealed and in perfect condition. the ps2 copies are both original, black label cases. i'm selling as a bundle. asking $150 including shipping. i accept paypal payment and prefer the money be sent as a gift to avoid fees. shipping only to continental u.s. pm me with questions.

bigace33

WTS Soul Calibur V collectors edition Xbox 360. -$15 Google Wallet or $18 Paypal (you pay the fees)
Outer sleeve is a bit worn around the edges, the actual book is in good condition. Comes with Art book, making of DVD, sound track, and of course game disc which is in fair condition. This is a neat little package so I'm gauging interest before I put it up for sell on Amazon. Missing the parchment letter, and signed picture by the dev team.

WTS Tales of Vesperia XBOX 360 want $12 shipped Google Wallet or paypal. Disc is in good condition, box is a little worn but comes with box and manual

WTB Ori and the Blind forest. Missed out on the steam pricing error, so if anyone has any extra copies and can pass along a reasonable savings I would be much Obliged.

Zaheer

WTS

252230.jpg

Batman: Arkham Knight U.K. PSN (SEN) code and four DLC (shown below) codes, also for the U.K. PSN (SEN). Got these from Amazon.co.uk after my LE order was delayed. Want $50 PAYPAL for the game and all the DLC. Will email codes and instructions after payment.

I also have another set of this DLC I can let go for $1.50 each/$5 for all.

Scarecrow Nightmare Missions/PlayStation Exclusive Batman DLC skins
batman-ak-ps4-exclusivescallout-us-31mar15-129528.png

Harley Quinn Story Pack/Prototype Batmobile skin
20140629-092323-33803514.jpg

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Wp1pfuh.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

For Sale

Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus
$60

Windows 7 Pro
$60

Windows 8 Pro
$60

Code:
[B]Office 365 Personal[/B]
1 Year Subscription for One User
1 PC/Mac + 1 tablet
$25

Office 2016 Mac just came out, so get a Office 365 Personal to get the latest Office software on Mac and Windows!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OZUs24Th.jpg[/img]

Marvel Unlimited for 1 Month
$5

Code:
[B]Project Cars + Upgrade PS4[/B]
[B]Sold[/B]

Cheska

Want to Sell

NEWLY ADDED:

Olly Moss Blind Box Set: Last of Us, Fox, and Snake $170 shipped

5Ddv5Zwl.jpg

Olly Moss Game of Thrones Set: Daenerys, Drogo, Viserys, Bronn, Hodor and Bran, Jorah, Barristan, Varys $100 shipped

KPoEA8Wl.jpg

These are 5 x 5 giclee prints. Still inside their original sleeves, will be shipped flat between two pieces of cardboard.

Looking to sell a used Pikachu 3DS XL system for $150 shipped. AC adapter is NOT included, but the original box and packaging is. INCLUDING a yellow charging dock (which you'll have to attach an AC adapter to)

No major scratches or scuffs that I can see. There's only one small imperfection right next to the volume button, and part of the serial number feels like it's peeling off. I've attached pictures of this below.

Would prefer to sell within the U.S.

Drakengard 3 Collectors Edition CONTENTS ONLY! DLC codes used. $50 shipped
lPeT4lTl.jpg

Palom

I have some random video game items I'd like to sell. Add $3 shipping for games in the continental U.S.

Click to see images.

Want to Sell: (+9 Feedback)

PS2 Arc the Lad End of Darkness - Good - $8
PS2 Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II - Good - $25
PS2 Final Fantasy X - Good - $5
PS2 Fisherman's Bass Club - Good - $3
PS2 Ghost Recon - Disc Only - $2
PS2 GTA Vice City - Good - $5
PS2 NASCAR Thunder 2002 - Good - $3
PS2 Okage Shadow King - Acceptable - $10
PS2 Rainbow Six 3 - Good - $5
PS2 Rockband - Disc Only - $2
PS2 Worms Forts Under Siege - Good - $3
PS2 Xenosaga Episode I - Good - $7
PS2 Xenosaga Episode II - Acceptable - $7

PS3 Lightning Returns - Very Good - $12
PS3 Star Ocean Last Hope International - Good - $15

I also have an N64 controller in box that I'm not sure if I want to sell or not. I'm not even sure of a going price for it.

I'll take PayPal (gift or buyer covers fees) or Amazon gifts as payment.

Want to Buy: (+4 Feedback)

PS2 Games (complete, in good shape)
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Dark Cloud 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
Outrun 2006
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Tears
Xenosaga Ep III

Anything PS2 that's brand new and cheap I may be interested in, too.

PS3 Games
Fairy Fencer F

I am also interested in discounted Amazon credit. Please send me a PM for anything here.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Gold Seller
plusbuy.png
goldsell.png

+42 Buyer / +50 Seller
(Yay, I'm a Gold Seller now! =)

Note: I'm actually going to sleep in a minute, so all PMs will be answered in the morning. Sorry. But, let's work something out =)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Price drop on EVERYTHING: I lowered the price on any items I have prices listed for. Let's move some of this stuff!
Also definitely willing to cut prices even more if you're buying multiple things!

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Mainly looking for PayPal Gift, but I would be willing to take some Nintendo eShop credit or Amazon Gift Card as part of the value as well.

Note that I would also consider a trade for a 10" tablet (preferably Windows, but a recent version of Android would be alright as well)

Section 1, selling a Collector's Edition/Steelbook Destiny (PS4)
Section 2, selling, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description) Open to all offers. Toss some possibilities at me, let's work something out
Section 3, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
BSection 4, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday (I know today's Saturday, but the post office is closed now, so, next Saturday now unfortunately). Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

Destiny (PS4) Collector's Edition/Steelbook

No specific price in mind, so just toss me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out =)

I haven't gotten any offers on this yet =( Seriously, don't feel like I would be insulted by a low offer or anything. Just throw something at me =)

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

Also please note, one of the main reasons that we're upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99 $94

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65 $59!
(Note that this is the lowest I'm going on this before I un-list it!)

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 $55 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15 $12
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15 $12
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10 $7
Diablo (PS1) - $50 $45
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30 $24 $20
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15 $11
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10 $7

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack - $3
Bridge Constructor - $3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - $4
Dragon Age: Origins - $7
FarSky - $3
Gone Home With Soundtrack - $4
Hammerwatch - $2
Race the Sun - $1
Race the Sun (have 2 keys) - $1

Take all 9 keys for $20!

Please PM me with offers! =)

Looking to sell:

Vandal Hearts PS1 Black Label near mint condition - $36.00 shipped
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fMWZRrp.jpg?3[/img]

Bleach Season 1 and Season 2 DVDs - $20.00 Separate $35.00 together
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GhB8KTf.jpg?1[/img]

Chrono Trigger Soundtrack - $20.00 shipped
[Taiwanese Import] Disc insert and case in excellent condition, disc is in NM condition.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/COmwUSE.jpg?2[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nOwg45b.jpg?2[/img]

Various Memory Cards:
PS1 Official Memory Card - $15.00 shipped - Has the memory card stickers that came with Lunar The Silver Star Story on it. Who doesn't like Lunar?
PS2 Official Island Blue Memory Card - $10.00 shipped
Gamecube Memory Card 251 - $15.00 shipped
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6dn887Z.jpg?2[/img]

Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness and Disgaea 3 Strategy Guides - $25.00 shipped together, $15.00 shipped individually.
Great condition, slight bend on the Disgaea 3 cover upper right corner.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yjtS7rp.jpg?3[/img]

I also have some UV movie codes $1.50 for UV and $3.00 for iTunes/UV
The Hangover Part II - UV
How To Train Your Dragon 2 - ITunes/UV
Les Miserables - iTunes/UV
Moonrise Kingdom - iTunes/UV
The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty - iTunes/UV

I accept Paypal gift and ship USPS.

I do have positive feedback on this thread and I have helped SteamGAF with regional pricing gifts for a while all with very positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom