• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peagles

Prices dropped due to exchange rate changes!

I have a few Amiibo for sale as I picked up some spares, not after any other Amiibo so just after Paypal monies. Packaging is EU as that's what we get here. Shipping from New Zealand.

Ness x2
Lucina x2
Robin x1
Squid Boy x2
Squid Girl x2

I'm asking $30 USD per Amiibo which includes untracked but fully insured shipping from NZ to most major countries. I can send two for $50. They will be carefully packaged in a box for safe shipping to arrive in new condition.

I'm not making bank on these because they cost a lot here and so does international shipping. I just ended up with a few spare and I know they can be hard to come by overseas so thought I'd offer them out. PM me if you're interested.

I've also got a few bits and bobs also that can probably be shipped with an Amiibo or two... I will research prices soon but in the mean time feel free to PM sensible offers.

GBA Rhythm Tengoku (Complete, JP but region free)
3DS Cubic Ninja (Complete, NZ/PAL region)
Wii U Gamecube Controller Adapter
3DS Majora's Mask 3D Special Edition (Brand New, EU/PAL region) [This will cost more to ship as it's larger]

SLEIhbg.png

Alrighty GAF, after much soul searching (and financial woes unfortunately), I've decided that just having just one console is the right path for me moving forward, so I'm putting my PS4 up for sale.
The PS4 was purchased just this past March for Bloodborne (also listed!) and is in Like New condition, minus the obvious hairline scratches the HDD bay cover tends to pick up by merely starring at it. Nothing you could out right spot though.
I regularly cleaned out the system with a Micro-Dust Blower as well.
Also listing the games I have for it :)

fvrkF97.jpg

BLmWhId.jpg

lSai4CN.jpg

• [*]**SOLD!** PS4 500gb console w/ additional Blue DualShock4 - Like New - **SOLD!**

[*]The Witcher w/Exclusive BestBuy Steelbook - Like New/Mint - $56 shipped

[*]Bloodborne CE - Like New/Mint - $64 shipped

[*]Infamous: First Light (Asia Version) - Like New/Mint - $18 shipped

[*]Sleeping Dogs: First Print Edition - Like New/Mint - $20 shipped

As always, I ship the next day upon payment (I accept PayPal Gift) as I literally work 3 mins from a USPS and thanks again for looking! :)

OraleeWey

WTS

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare 1TB Xbox One console. Comes with Kinect and Halo MCC. All necessary cables to plug and play. Will not come with original controller. Instead it will be shipped with a "Day one" edition black controller. $380 shipped. PM me.
HLosBVg.png

WTS
Batman Arkham Night for Ps4 New/Sealed. $40 shipped.

PayPal gift (or you cover fees).

My list of Positive Feedbacks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

Want to Trade or Sell:

NA Final Fantasy 15 Demo Code on Xbox One for $15

Will also trade it for a Forza 5 or Sunset Overdrive code.

Humble Nindie Bundle games:

Steamworld Dig (3DS $6.75 and Wii U $7.50)
Olli Olli (3DS and Wii U, remember one code gives you both) $7.50 each
Moon Chronicles Ep. 1 (3DS) $6.75
Gunman Clive (3DS) $1.50
Woah Dave (3DS) $3.75
Guacamelee (Wii U) $11.75
Runner 2 (Wii U) $11.75
Sportsball (Wii U) $7.50
Mighty Switch Force (3DS) $4.50

Other NA codes:

Gears of War (360) $11.75
Borderlands 2 (Vita) $15
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (360) $15
God of War Origins Collection (PS3) $15

Numerous 2-7 day XBL Gold trials, any PayPal offers welcome

Looking to trade picks (can be more than one, depending) for Wii U and 3DS digital game codes, like on Club Nintendo prior to closing. Retail-based codes (like Mario Kart 7 or Mario Party: Island Tour) can be accepted for multiple picks.

Picks of the above can be had for Splatoon for instance, as another option. :)

PM me if interested. I'm a very open person and am happy to listen to any offers, PayPal works also, just offer! But the above are my main interests.

I've updated the above with a new game, and also put up prices I'm looking at, what you're seeing is essentially 25% off of what you can buy them at, but again, these are not firm and can be negotiated. :)

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has to rips on the sides
- $75

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $100

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $130

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $100

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

==============================================

Also have a bunch of sneakers for sale, sizes ranging from 10 to 11.5 so PM with any question if you are interested.

For sale Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

I need to move this to recoup a bit of money in my budget from a trip I took late last year, otherwise I'd keep it. There's some scuffing here and there on the box but the unit itself and the manual are both mint.

Price has been lowered from previous listings to $120 shipped, as low as I will go. I think this is pretty fair as mint units of this game with box/manual go for more on eBay. Any units you see for less than that are usually loose, don't have the manual or have boxes in much worse shape. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping.

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.Just look at this beauty and try telling yourself you don't want it:

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

RkOwnage

Hh13Ggil.jpg

Selling Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack Complete, had this for years but never even opened the CDs, wanting to get rid of it, but I see it's worth a decent amount. Would let go of it for $70, OBO.

Also selling a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64gb on Verizon. I won the phone, and have not preferred it over my iphone, so I am letting it go. $450 OBO.

Paypal only. Thanks

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
WTB
Black Wii U - 150 or work a trade with my vita.

IS2e89El.jpg

Have original box and 4gb, 8gb mem card. PM offers.

zychi

Banned
WTS

Xbox 360E 320gb internal hard drive with xkey installed.
Includes black controller, powerbrick and hdmi cable.

PS3 1TB internal hard drive with 4.70 CFW installed. Includes 2 PS3 controllers and power cord.

Looking for $300 shipped paypal for each

Pictures available if PM'd

WTB

Black Vita in good condition with charger for $100 shipped.
$40 Steam Credit at a discount
FFXIV time at a discount, doesnt matter the length of time

WTB:

FFXIV Heavensward PS4 CE Game disc and game box with used codes. (Basically I just want the PS4 game box with the Collector's edition artwork and disc+used codes inside.)

PayPal/Amazon Credit.

thanks.

kamakazi5

cJMyVpt.png

Ok, so I'm getting rid of 95% of my game collection and have sold quite a bit on ebay but I'm off until next Tuesday so I thought I would throw a bunch of stuff on here and see how it goes. Some details since I'll have a lot of stuff on here:

• For cart games specifically please understand that all of these have been picked up over the years from thrift stores and other second hand places. Most are in decent condition but definitely not mint so keep that in mind if you're a collector looking for items in extremely good shape. All of the contacts have been cleaned and they are tested.
  • Shipping will be free for any purchase over $20, other wise assume $3 extra for shipping. Tracking will be included with all purchases.
  • Let me know if you want extra pictures and I will do my best to accommodate
  • I've tested everything to make sure it works, including carts that use batteries
  • I am only accepting PayPal (don't worry about the fees), no trades
  • I'm flexible on prices within reason, especially if ordering multiple things

Starting to list everything through a google doc for easier updating. Adding Gamecube but haven't put any comments or prices though.
Also, the comments are just my brief look at anything that stands out and not comprehensive. Ask me any questions if you are worried about condition.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xOdjH0NgkwTeo4lCBn9GdPip0KpBwEVYRyHFcF3fNT0/edit?usp=sharing

http://i.imgur.com/or8tY3w.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wKWKS7L.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IqD6Eka.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dMxNvNp.jpg

Unless otherwise noted they are complete with manual and everything is in good condition.

PS3
3D Dot Game Heroes - $16
Nier - $20 - has gamestop stickers on the case
El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron - $23 - sealed
Enslaved Oddysey to the West - $14 - opened but never played
Catherine - $16
Dragon's Crown - $17
Demon's Souls - $14
Atelier Totori The Adventurer of Arland - $24 - sealed
Atelier Meruru The Apprentice of Arland - $24 - sealed
Atelier Rorona The Alchemist of Arland - $18 - sealed

Xbox 360
Tales of Vesperia - $10 - opened but never played
Otomedius Excellent - $10 - sealed
Akai Katana - $12 - sealed
Metal Gear Rising Revengence - $8 - sealed

PS2
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 - $8
Dynasty Warriors 2 - $7 - some minor wear on the disc
Ring of Red - $10 - front cover has a little wear
Giants Citizen Kabuto - $6 - overall the case and disc have some wear
Mad Maestro - $10 - sealed

http://i.imgur.com/AVlQFEm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/z0bAWkr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jcsVF3e.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HW8nnzl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/N9c9uOh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Heh6Fqh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GHiiml7.jpg

Genesis
Fantasia - $8 - no manual
Tiny Toon Adventures Busters Hidden Treasure - $10 - no manual
Batman Forever - $6 - the label looks good but the top part of the label is coming off just a bit

All the rest are cart only:

Tom and Jerry Frantic Antics - $4 - a small bit of dry sticker residue on the label
Thunder Force II - $5 - top of label is pretty torn
Risk - $4 - label a bit wrinkled
The Pagemaster - $5
Golden Axe II - $11 - small dent in label on top edge
X-Men - $3 - label looks stained
Valis - $15 - a little wear
X-Men 2 - $4 - label pretty rough
Taz in Escape from Mars - $4 - sticker residue on front
Lemmings 2 Tribes - $6 - couple of small wrinkles
Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble - $4
ToeJam and Earl - $16 - label in pretty rough shape
Vectorman - $7
Vectorman 2 - $7

N64
Extreme G - $3 - tear on back label
Extreme G 2 - $4
Perfect Dark - $10 - rental sticker on back

SNES
http://i.imgur.com/zS8vnV4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8LBhMr7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rhxHIqD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nRwD7qO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gLOAS3D.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/prtYpys.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/150y5Ua.jpg

I'm not going to state condition for all these. They range from acceptable to good. Check out the pics and let me know if you want more info.

Mega Man X - $28
Monopoly - $3
Street Fighter II - $10
Jurassic Park - $4
The Jungle Book - $8
Super Off Road the Baja - $2
Clayfighter Tournament Edition - $8
Pilotwings - $6
Mechwarrior - $10
Mortal Kombat II - $15
X-Zone - $6
Starfox - $14
Harleys Humongous Adventure - $5
F-Zero - $11
Super Mario All-Stars - $22
Final Fight - $8
Super Mario World - $16
Weaponlord - $12 - it's hard to see in the picture but there is a black sticker across the bottom of the label
Tecom Super Bowl - $8
Mario Paint (I should have the mouse but it's not tested) - $4 without mouse, $15 with mouse
Donkey Kong Country - $16
Super Adventure Island - $7
Phalanx - $11

Gameboy
Donkey Kong Land - $8
Donkey Kong Land II - $8
Donkey Kong Land III - $9

GBA
Golden Sun - $12
Mega Man Zero 2 - $10
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 - $12

Virtual Boy
Mario's Tennis - $3

Atari 2600
Name This Game - $5 - cleaned but not tested since my Atari is not working

Bloodember

WTB
PC
Elite Dangerous
Dying Light
Galactic Civilizations 3

PS4
Elder Scrolls Online (physical, or digital: if digital I need two copies)
Destiny(cheap)

Other
Fiio X3 2nd Generation DAP
Fiio E17K

I have paypal, send me your offers.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Prints

Master Chief by Olly Moss $35.00/$36.10

Toys

3A WWR Darwin Rothchild Father & Son Two Pack $300.00. Unopened. Shrink-wrap has split, however.

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $170.00. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Gameboy Color Teal and Tetris DX $50.00/$51.50 GBC is complete with paperwork and in excellent condition. No scuffs or scratches. Box is in good shape, though there is a mark on the front, I suppose from where a price sticker used to be. Game is complete in box and in excellent condition as well. No flaws to call out. See full album here.

Game and Watch Collection DS $20.00/$20.65 Excellent condition. Instruction booklet shows some wear.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $79.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $40.00/$41.25. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.

ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $50.00/$51.50 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

Selling:

Freedom Wars (Vita) - $10 shipped

Sly Cooper Collection (Vita) - make offer

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (Vita) - make offer

All in good condition.

MUnited83

For you.
DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 25$

STEAM SALE:

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 20$
Champion Edition -25$

header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 16.99$
header.jpg

Rocksmith 2014- 12$

header.jpg

Lego Jurassic World- 15$
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 31$
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015- 10$

Steam Games:

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines -25$
Cities Skylines Deluxe- 28$$

Magicka 2 -11$

all Region free

ILoveBish

Have +8 Buyer and +15 Seller feedback! Neogaf Plus seller? I think i qualify but i dunno!

Let me just say in advance why I am selling this stuff, I've fallen in love with lifting at the gym and most of my free time is spent working out, cooking, learning more about that type of lifestyle. So I have all this video game stuff taking up room and I'd love to sell it and let it be enjoyed. I'm extremely reasonable and you can pm me with offers, questions and what not. I really am not looking for anything in trade, I own basically everything I need lol, i have a decent gaming pc in case the urge to game comes up.. I'm located in the socal area and local pickup is also fine. So yeah... On with the show.

White OLED Vita + 29 Retail Cart Games with Cases + OEM Charger/Cable + Pull n Go Folio Case + 32 & 4 GB Cards + New Hori Screen Protector - $425 Shipped with Tracking.

White OLED Vita for sale, it is from the Assassins Creed bundle. It is still on firmware 3.50 if that means anything hack wise, not sure? The only game without its case is Ass Creed because it didn't come with one in the bundle. I no longer have the OEM Box, i thought for sure i was keeping it forever, but obviously not. Comes with the following:

White OLED Vita (In incredible shape, I'm original owner of it, and its never not been in the case.
OEM Charger and Cables (Mint condition)
32 GB card and 4 GB Card
Hori Screen Protector (still sealed and uninstalled)
Pull N Go Folio Case (Best case for the vita, pull the little cord to get it out scratch free and has space for 4 carts in front)
29 Retail Cart Vita games

The games are the following:

Army Corps From Hell, Assassins Creed, Final Fantasy X (X-2 Code has been used), Freedom Wars, God Of War Collection, Gravity Rush, Hot Shots Golf, Injustice, Killzone Mercenary, Little Deviants, Lumines, MLB 13, Modnation Racers, Mortal Kombat, Persona 4 Golden, Playstation All Stars Battle Royal, Reality Fighters, Resistance, Smart As, Sly Cooper Collectio, Sly Cooper Thieves In Time, Soul Sacrifice, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tearaway, Touch My Katamari, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Unit 13, Virtua Tennis 4, Wipeout 2048.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZA1IDPt.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gcztfuP.jpg[/img]

More Pics Here:

http://i.imgur.com/NEa1Q6i.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/G0IegAo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FIdP7Il.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9jv1qa9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XxRD2Nv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/itxCC0G.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FHxh5Ir.jpg

Arcade Sticks Galore

I have lots of arcade sticks for sale. I grew up poverty as hell and always wanted an arcade stick as a child, so once i was able to afford a stick, i got carried away and ended up with a ton of them. It's time to clean house. Have the following:

Hori UMVC3 Xbox 360 Stick - $165 shipped with tracking

Boxed and in perfect condition. I really like this stick.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DCsoifQ.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/bi2VTe5.jpg[/img]

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/TuCPtDv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wiWmJ5I.jpg

Street Fighter X Tekken PRO PS3 Stick - $130 shipped with tracking

Literally used twice. Not much else to say, its fully boxed.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vqIFPWE.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3NrnkVo.jpg[/img]

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/hdbqmW2.jpg

Street Fighter 4 SE Xbox 360 stick, full sanwa- $80 shipped with tracking

Stick and buttons are full sanwa, has only the main 6 buttons. Works terrific and feels great.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/mzx6Xsd.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yCRw8RY.jpg[/img]

X-Arcade Solo with Happ IL Stick and buttons - $80 shipped with tracking

Stick has NO PCB at all, no wiring. Its a bare case, with every single button replaced with the HAPP IL including the stick. They're all new. I was going to put in a TvC Wii PCB in it but never got around to it. I can include the wii PCB for a few bucks.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xpGD80k.jpg[/img]

Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 for PS3 - $65 shipped with tracking

Pics came out awful on the stick for whatever reason, but its the HRAP3. I'll include the pics till i can snap better ones, it really doesn't look so bad in person.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cTUa208.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CY3REwp.jpg[/img]

Its in good condition, has scratches etc from use. Fine stick otherwise.

And lastly stick wise, my very much loved sticks.

Wii Neo Geo Sticks, Boxed, from japan - $250 shipped with tracking for both

I honestly don't want to sell these sticks. When i was a young kid, i sold video games i bought at the swapmeet in a local paper called Recycler, and used money i made doing that to buy a neo geo system. Because we were so insanely poor, i had to sell it and rebuy it 3 times during my childhood, so the neogeo has a insanely special place in my heart. But even so, i don't think i'll even get to use them till i'm 50 years old at this point. They're better off with a collector or someone who will love them and enjoy them.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3Aazu8H.jpg[/img]

Nintendo 3DS XL White/Pink with 4.5 Firmware, OEM Charger, Sealed AR Cards, Sealed Circle Pad Pro XL from japan, Sealed Charging Dock from japan, Case, Screen Protectors - $170 shipped with tracking.

Like new 3DS XL. I bought it brand new, and it came with firmware 4.5 on it, and has never been past that. Bottom screen has screen protector installed, but not top one, but i do have it and will be included. I have literally used the 3DS about 4-5 times, I just cannot get into it. It will be returned to factory and shipped to you on 4.5FW. Comes with the AR Cards still sealed, and with a case that fits the 3DS XL perfectly. The Circle Pad Pro XL and the XL Dock are still both sealed and new, never been taken out of the box. Pricing for bundle is $170

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/iW1QOw4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NAqOoMH.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xAFYutn.jpg[/img]

More pics:

http://i.imgur.com/a1oYmci.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WtssdhU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOn8wjs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iitGr8X.jpg

PSP-2000 Black newest CFW with Dual SD Card Adapter and OEM Charger (READ NOTES) - $45 shipped

I bought this PSP-2000 new at frys at launch. It is a good system and has treated me well. Unfortunately, it is time for me to move on. There are several issues with it, so let me list them.

1. The stock battery is toast, but it has a OEM Sony high mah battery i bought new at frys myself. Comes with the larger battery + cover, and also the stock battery cover.

2. The power button has to be pushed with more force then usual, it always turns on, but wont unless you push it well.

3. Its scratched on the back pretty darn well and on the front as well. Not the prettiest system.

4. The rear battery cover can come loose and the battery will lose connection to the PSP at times. I've put tape in between the battery and cover and its hard to do now, but it still happens. I stopped using the system enough that i never fixed it proper.

Now, the good things:

It works perfectly. On the latest and greatest CFW. All buttons work really well. Its a damn nice system. Will be great for anyone who wants to do the Vita hack using a CFW PSP.

Asking $45 shipped.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/I5e3JVb.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cxQaMVf.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7e5OH1S.jpg[/img]

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking. - SOLD

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lPyV7p4.jpg[/img]

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/72OFKTn.jpg?1[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/g9veBRJ.jpg?1[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Jff8dTu.jpg?1[/img]

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $25 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/G0QujWx.jpg?1[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/mV3mr7X.jpg?1[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/20hA95B.jpg?1[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5sESZHQ.jpg?1[/img]

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita $10 obo

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

I have more items i haven't taken pictures of yet, including a Jasper 512 JTAG 360 with 1TB HDD internal + 4 oem MS controllers + Kinect and other stuff, also have a virgin Jasper 512 360 that i personally bought new, made sure had JTAGable FW and put back in box. I did switch the case out from the white to a black one however.

Wanted:

Gear VR for Note 4 for cheap. Its 150 shipped on ebay new, looking for much lower then that.

Zaheer

Batman: Arkham Knight U.K. PSN (SEN) code and four DLC (shown below) codes, also for the U.K. PSN (SEN). Got these from Amazon.co.uk after my LE order was delayed. Want $45 PAYPAL for the game or $50 for the game code and the DLC. Will email codes and instructions after payment.

I also have another set of this DLC I can let go for $1.50 each/$5 for all.

(DLC IS REGION LOCKED)

Scarecrow Nightmare Missions/PlayStation Exclusive Batman DLC skins
batman-ak-ps4-exclusivescallout-us-31mar15-129528.png

Harley Quinn Story Pack/Prototype Batmobile skin
20140629-092323-33803514.jpg

Ness, Rosalina, and King Dedede Amiibo

Want $25 PAYPAL each for Ness and DDD. $30 for Rosalina. May be able to do one-day shipping for Rosalina, but it will cost extra. All are NA NiB.

I have more items i haven't taken pictures of yet, including a Jasper 512 JTAG 360 with 1TB HDD internal + 4 oem MS controllers + Kinect and other stuff, also have a virgin Jasper 512 360 that i personally bought new, made sure had JTAGable FW and put back in box. I did switch the case out from the white to a black one however.
How much would you want for that 512MB Jasper - still on JTAGable dash?

maxcriden

WTS

New Super Mario Bros. U / NSMBU for Wii U
Mint CIB

Bought the digital copy on sale and want to divest my physical copy. I'm a GAF Gold seller. Please PM me and we will find a mutually agreeable deal. Thanks!

Neverfade

WTS:

Batman: Arkham Knight - PS4: $37
Elder Scrolls Online - PS4 - $30

Xenoblade Chronicles - Sealed - Wii - $65

Fire Emblem Awakening - Opened but never played - 3DS - $30
Tales of the Abyss 3D - SEALED - 3DS - $25
Bravely Default CE - Game lightly played, everything else sealed/untouched - 3DS -$60

This shit has to go! Help me out, folks!

Positive Seller Feedback to etae. Bought Shadow Hearts from him and was shipped quick. Great communication and even gave me a gift for the small delay. : )

i have a cib super famicom for sale. includes 2 controllers, composite cable, and nintendo-brand power adapter that works in u.s. outlets. the manual for the super famicom has serial number that matches the console.

the console and controllers are in great condition. little to no yellowing, cartridge slot looks brand-new, and controllers look and feel brand-new as well.

also included are cib games street fighter II, street fighter II turbo, final fight 2, yoshi's island, and contra III. some of the boxes are a bit beat up (especially contra III) and not all games have bags. see pics.

i'm asking $220 for the bundle including shipping. i'll ship only to continental u.s. and only accept paypal as payment. i would like the money gifted to me so that i don't have to pay paypal fees.

if you search my history i've sold in this thread before over the years always with positive feedback. pm me with any questions and/or offers. thanks!

factory sealed copies of ico (ps2), shadow of the colossus (ps2), and the japanese limited box ico and shadow of the colossus remasters (ps3). all are factory sealed and in perfect condition. the ps2 copies are both original, black label cases. i'm selling as a bundle. asking $150 including shipping. i accept paypal payment and prefer the money be sent as a gift to avoid fees. shipping only to continental u.s. pm me with questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom