• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekobo

WTS

Brand new iPad Air 2 (16 gig, space gray) with a screen guard and generic case. - $430 shipped.

Ps0MhLP.jpg

Accepting PayPal gift. I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller, so buy with confidence.

Daria

WTS Sprint IPhone 6 64GB Silver

Excellent condition, has had a screen protector on it since day one and also has been in a case which I'll include (2 total). There are absolutely no scratches on the screen or dings, marks, etc. It comes with box and OEM Apple charging block, USB cable. There is a lease amount on the phone that may show up if running the IMEI (it is clean) which I will be paying off before shipping, you don't not have to worry about extra cost.

It will be shipped via USPS Priority mail, looking for $515 Shipped via PayPal gift or you cover fees. I haven't sold much on here but you can check my feedback.

PM me if interested!

baphomet

Positive Buyer Feedback for neOak

Purchased something from me and paid right away. Super easy transaction, and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in the future.

Ecto311

Any interest in avengers vs Xmen dice masters?

I have the base pack and about 10 blind Xmen packs with it. All open but all included. Never played. No time to play. Looking for $23 Amazon gift card to ship in the U.S. Pm if interested.
Lots of good feedback here.

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Lens (used, great condition) - $280
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $350

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $150
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

Def Jukie

WTS

I've got some digital codes I am looking to sell

PSN
Borderlands 2 Vita PSN Code - $8
Bloodborne Digital Guide and Dynamic Theme PSN Code - $5

TV Shows
True Detective Season 1 Ultraviolet HD + Itunes Code - $8
The Wire Complete Series Ultraviolet HD + Itunes Code - $30
$35 for both

Wii U Eshop
Earthbound Wii U Eshop Code - $6

Physical Games - In like new condition with cases and manuals unless otherwise noted

God Of War Ascension (PS3 - new/sealed) - $12 shipped

I also have some Vita stuff I am looking to sell.

PS Vita OLED System - $110 shipped
PS Vita 8 GB Memory Card (New in package)- $15 shipped
PS Vita OLED Docking Cradle - $10 shipped

PS Vita Bundle with system, memory card and cradle - $120 shipped

The system is in great shape, I was the sole owner/user and only put 100-200 hours on it total. Comes with the original box/packaging and charging cable. Firmware is 3.18.

A116Ude.jpg

5t5Fgl7.jpg

Neogaf Plus Seller (Almost Gold!) accepting paypal, all items include shipping within the US, not looking for any trades.

Positive Seller feedback for chronic_archaic

Shipped extremely quick with tracking, properly packaged, and gave updates through the entire process.
Positive buyer feedback for this guy! Payed immediately with PayPal gift.

Mentioned this in passing in a previous post but figured some might be interested in this item.

Xbox original softmod kit. Comes with Splinter Cell, the game you'll use to run the exploit, some random sports game I was given in case your dashboard isn't updated to the latest version, and the memory card with the exploit files. I can help you through if you're new to this - asking $25 shipped in the US. My current seller feedback http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=164622540&postcount=9920

wq3FC3N.jpg

t5FZjLN.jpg

zTz21Np.jpg

Got some more stuff lying around - in addition to the Xbox softmod above. Please excuse photo quality, these were taken real quick with my Vita - bedtime soon. PayPal preferred. I would also be up for trades (currently looking for a new wired Xbox 360 controller)

BioShock Infinite for Xbox 360 - Game is in immaculate condition, only played once. $10 shipped.

VES0w6X.jpg

84z0i6E.jpg

Two laptop HDDs - gutted from Xbox 360 cases. 60GB and 20GB. Take both for $10 shipped!

O0tLsnz.jpg

GiLffAr.jpg

MIDI to USB adapter. Has IN and OUT support. I really don't know if this is even worth anything - it's just a generic cable. Throw me offers if you're interested?

BJ0df8G.jpg

Xbox 360 LiteOn 16D2S drive. In perfectly working condition. Warranty seal in intact, on stock firmware. Needs to be flashed (or PCB swapped) to work. $20 shipped. Drive does NOT have bezel or eject button but I can probably find a chrome bezel + eject to throw on before I send it if you like.

oWO6SuR.jpg

aXlwsZp.jpg

Finally an Xbox 360 wireless adapter. The older one. Works fine. $20 shipped.

mweqm5V.jpg

Resilient

WTB:

Shenmue 2 SLEEVE ONLY (DREAMCAST)

I have a copy but I just need the cardboard outer box/sleeve.

If anybody could help with this I would appreciate it greatly - I don't know what the asking price is for an item like this, so inbox me with what you'd like for it.

Thanks!

WTS/WTT

SLEIhbg.png

All prices include domestic shipping within the CONUS. However, for international options contact me and we can work out a price which will likely include a bit extra for shipping.

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4 (Standard Edition) - $25 or trade for PC version: Like new condition. Barely played.

PM me with interest or offers.

KyleCross

WTB: HD A/V Pack for the original Xbox. The one with component and optical audio.

Also looking for a Dreamcast as well as an original Xbox copy of Shenmue 2.

Please PM if you're interested in selling.

CyReN

WTS

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4) - Brand New = $41 Shipped in USA

BqAbdSj.jpg

Paypal Gift Only | 100% Feedback | PM Me For Questions

AwRy108

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for:

kamakazi5: sold me some retro games for cheap-as-dirt prices, then shipped them quickly and safely.

and

OraleeWey: sold me a PS4 game for a killer price, then shipped it lightning fast.

Two great transactions with two great sellers!

OraleeWey

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for:

kamakazi5: sold me some retro games for cheap-as-dirt prices, then shipped them quickly and safely.

and

OraleeWey: sold me a PS4 game for a killer price, then shipped it lightning fast.

Two great transactions with two great sellers!

Positive buyer feedback for AwRy108. Everything that could go wrong did NOT got wrong. Paid quickly and communication was fast. Deal with confidence.

Syriel

Anyone have a windows 7/8 key at reddit prices?
would rather buy from someone here

The "keys" on Reddit are priced like that because they are usually corporate, MDSN or Technet keys that aren't licensed for resale. Basically, it is people that are taking advantage of gullible buyers who don't know any better. Sort of like the guys that sell pirated DVDs for cheap on the streets of NYC.

Microsoft can (and has) revoked these keys when fraudulent use is detected. There have been cases of it right here in this very thread.

Honestly, if you're buying one of those keys you might as well just pirate a copy because from a licensing perspective, it's the exact same thing. Neither one is more legitimate than the other.

The only way to be sure that you are buying a legit key is if the seller is willing to provide the original CoA.

If the seller is not willing to provide the original CoA, it is almost assuredly an illegitimate key that is subject to being revoked at any time.

hongcha

FOR SALE:

***All prices are in USD. I am located in New Zealand. I accept Paypal Gift as payment.***

Japanese Vita Games (shipping is an extra $5 for one or more games)
Stranger of Sword City (BRAND NEW/SEALED) - $45
Ao no Kiseki Evolution (BRAND NEW/SEALED) - $48
Sen no Kiseki 2 (BRAND NEW/SEALED) - $55
Sword Art Online Lost Song - Original JP version - (BRAND NEW/SEALED) - $45
Ar nosurge Plus (w/ unused preorder bonus) - $35
Chaos Rings III Prequel Trilogy (JP Version) - $20
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Twin Pack (boxed, mint, FFX-2 is still sealed) - $50

Japanese 3DS games (shipping is an extra $5 for one or more games)
Toushin Toshi - $35
Persona Q (BRAND NEW/SEALED) - $30

Japanese PS3 (shipping is an extra $5)
Sen no Kiseki (with preorder visual book) - $30

Japanese PS4 (shipping is an extra $5)
Dragon Quest Heroes - $25

White PS Vita Value Pack (Asian). -SOLD

White Japanese 3DS LL, boxed and in excellent cosmetic condition, and of course fully functioning as it should. Lovingly used from a pet and smoke-free home. No discoloration on the white finish, and the screen is still bright and vibrant with no dead or stuck pixels. Includes the original 4GB SD card and the stylus.

I am also including three games and three 2012 Japanese Club Nintendo pouches (all sealed/brand new- these go for $15+ a pop on ebay). The games are all complete and mint:

-Youkai Watch 2 Honke
-Kinki no Maguna
-Metal Max 4

Pics:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/y23VNcjh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Xeg8g7yh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gfkFUgMh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/II7ggrLh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/FNH4V48h.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UcB0eF3h.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Z7NT1wuh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/603fUmsh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lMVfxfhh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Q6rUcTah.jpg[/img]

All this for just $140 shipped worldwide with full insurance.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Wp1pfuh.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

WTS:

SeaSonic 650-Watt ATX12V/EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Active PFC Power Supply SSR-650RM - $80

Bought because I thought my power supply had died, but that ended up not being the case. It was literally placed in my pc, booted up, and then taken back out and placed in the box again. I just waited too long to return it to Amazon, so my loss is your gain.

Crystal Blue Nintendo 2DS - $75

This is a Nintendo Refurbished model that is brand spanking new. I ordered one when they were $60, not realizing that they wouldn't come in an actual Crystal Blue Box. It has the box and all accessories, but the outer box is for a red 2DS. The system is perfect in every way and I only took it out of the box to confirm that it worked okay. I'm not trying to make a profit: My cost was $71 after taxes and shipping. The $75 includes shipping, which means I'll probably end up losing a couple of bucks.

* The picture above is not my 2DS. I forgot to take a picture before I left this morning, so I found one on imgur.

LG G Watch R - $165 - REDUCED AGAIN!!!

Includes a really nifty looking black metal band, which matches the watch perfectly, but also has the original leather straps in good overall condition. Watch screen is perfect and has had a screen protector on it since it was purchased. Only imperfection on the watch is a very small scuff on the bottom right. You can barely see it in the pictures above and it's fairly unnoticeable in person, but I wanted to be transparent on any issues. Otherwise it's in perfect condition.

I just realized that I absolutely hate wearing watches. Otherwise, this is (IMHO) the best smart watch currently available. Did I mention the IMHO part?

WTB:
White PS4
Gameboy Advance Game Boxes/Inserts
NeoGeo Pocket Games

Ettie

Positive seller feedback for Stupid Sexy Flanders.

Sold me the BL2 code with extra classes for the price I wanted. Easy trade.

blackjaw

Anyone have a windows 7/8 key at reddit prices?
would rather buy from someone here

I know plenty of people here have bought these codes at "reddit" prices and would warn you that if the price is too good to be true, its not worth it. Most of those codes at those prices are developer keys that were never meant to be sold like that.

Pro tip: don't be surprised when your copy of windows randomly stops working...could be a week from now or a year....but it will stop working eventually

WTB
Witcher PS4, digital or physical if you can ship to Japan.

Also If anyone can help me out, I'd be happy to ship them something they want from Japan in return.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence. PayPal gifts ONLY.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

tMMmeNs.jpg

Skulls of the Shogun - OUT OF STOCK (Steam gift)

mFGMDnw.jpg

ibb & obb - OUT OF STOCK (Steam gift)

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - OUT OF STOCK (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - OUT OF STOCK

uL3VLXb.jpg

Metro 2033 (Original, NOT Redux) - OUT OF STOCK

Zaheer

Batman: Arkham Knight U.K. PSN (SEN) code and four DLC (shown below) codes, also for the U.K. PSN (SEN). Got these from Amazon.co.uk after my LE order was delayed. Want $45 PAYPAL for the game. Will email codes and instructions after payment.

I also have another set of this DLC I can let go for $1.25 each/$4 for all.

(DLC IS REGION LOCKED)

Scarecrow Nightmare Missions/PlayStation Exclusive Batman DLC skins
batman-ak-ps4-exclusivescallout-us-31mar15-129528.png

Harley Quinn Story Pack/Prototype Batmobile skin
20140629-092323-33803514.jpg

Ness and King Dedede Amiibo

Want $25 PAYPAL each for Ness and DDD. Both NA NiB.

Flandy

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Welp I suddenly find myself with a lot less money that I thought I would have. Dropped the prices on everything and added Splatoon at what I think is a good price. Buy my stuff please :(

WTS
Ori and the Blind Forest Steam Sold! - $10 $8
header.jpg

The Wire The Complete Series UltraViolet + iTunes Sold! - $30 $25
19180176309_e9b79e5815.jpg

Steins;Gate PS3 - $35 $30
Have played it to completion once. Game is in perfect condition. PS3 is region free so it works on North American PS3s

Splatoon Sold! - $40
19789356165_754a184e29_z.jpg

Kinect for Xbox One - $60

Just Dance 2015 Xbox One Sold! - $12

Istaerion

I know plenty of people here have bought these codes at "reddit" prices and would warn you that if the price is too good to be true, its not worth it. Most of those codes at those prices are developer keys that were never meant to be sold like that.

Pro tip: don't be surprised when your copy of windows randomly stops working...could be a week from now or a year....but it will stop working eventually

The two keys being sold by wilflare are safe considering it was an actual promotion held by Microsoft when Windows 8 was released or right before it was released (I don't recall the exact time-line), I myself have several computers running on the upgrade keys offered via that promotion and have experienced zero issues whereas Reddit keys or otherwise run that risk of crapping out at any moment due to their origin and nature.

At the end of the day, if a discount is enough for someone to go along with a sale that may very well come to bite them in the future... then more power to them, however, that seller better disclose the facts behind their merchandise instead of have people mighty confused down the road like with the situation that happened not too long ago here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom