• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

I know it's a thankless job and I'm not in a rush or anything, but have all of the feedback list editors stopped updating it? It used to get updated a few times a week and now it's been almost three weeks since the last update.

sabanoo

I know it's a thankless job and I'm not in a rush or anything, but have all of the feedback list editors stopped updating it? It used to get updated a few times a week and now it's been almost three weeks since the last update.

I'll put an update in later today.

Jaeger

SELLING

pfAcSp7.gif

[Dreamcast] Super Street Fighter II X for Matching Service - BRAND NEW/FACTORY SEALED $400 OBO
(Back)
[Sharp X68000] Street Fighter II - Champion Edition - COMPLETE/MINT - SOLD
(Back|Inside)

[Panasonic 3DO] Super Street Fighter II X - BRAND NEW/FACTORY SEALED - $80 OBO
(Back)

[NEC PC Engine] Street Fighter II - Champion Edition - COMPLETE + REG CARD - $40 OBO
(Back|Inside)

[Super Famicom] Street Fighter II, Turbo, and Super - COMPLETE $90 OBO

BRAND NEW/SEALED - Robot Damashii/Spirits Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth $60 [X]

BRAND NEW/SEALED - Guyver 1 figma - $50 [X]

BUYING

Any and all Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Shoot-em-ups
Any and all Sega Saturn Shoot-em-ups

Specific titles;

Hyper Duel
Battle Garegga
Radiant Silvergun
Guardian Force
Kyukyoku Tiger II
Blast Wind
Slap Fight
Eliminate Down
V-V/Grind Stormer

Rockman X3 (Saturn)
Rockman X4 (Saturn)
Dracula X (Saturn)
Sega Saturn Action Replay

bob page

SELLING:

I have a like-new Amazon Fire TV, ordered about 2 weeks ago but decided to build a HTPC instead.

Comes with all original items w/ box in mint condition. Looking for $80 shipped (pm me)!

WTS:
Selling my Wii U
Comes with Bayonetta, Mario Kart, Super Mario 3d World, (Viewtful joe, DKTF, Both digital )Wii U pro Controller. Barely Used. Selling for 260+ Shipping Venmo or google wallet...

Positive feedback for OraleeWey! I bought Arkham Knight from him, and it arrived within a few days and was exactly like he described. Great deal!

Thanks.

REMAINSILLY

Wanna sell my Kindle Fire HD 7 2013 8 GB Model! I have the original packaging, which it will be shipped in. Had it for a year, and I just don't see myself use it that much anymore. I will include the charger and a Bluetooth keyboard.

Asking $60 Paypal. PM me if ya want it.

EDIT: That isn't a crack in the top image, it's a long white cat hair. Sorry!

PENDING SALE

WTS

New Nintendo 3DS XL Majora's Mask Edition, Brand New, Never Opened. $260 shipped via PayPal gift or buyer pays fees.

Yoshi's Island (Virtual Console) for Wii U. $6 via PayPal gift or buyer pays fees.

WTB

The Last of Us Remastered, complete

Knack, complete

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze NA case and manual only

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker NA case and manual only

maxcriden

So are there rules for reporting something like this? I suspected who this was last week but wasn't sure if I should say anything about it?

It can't hurt to PM the thread creator and he can take it to a mod, but FWIW back on 6/25 I did just that and a mod investigation did not result in any direct evident link at that time, from what I was told. It's pretty evident now, based on his most recent sale post, that the two posters are the same person or strongly affiliated, but at that point from what I was told there was no strong or irrefutable link.

Pokemon Trainer Red got banned for being a threetri alt. What a waste of a cool username.

Wait - was this confirmed? Who confirmed it and how?

Not to get into details, but this was looked into. If someone knows something, PM me.

It can't hurt to PM the thread creator and he can take it to a mod, but FWIW back on 6/25 I did just that and a mod investigation did not result in any direct evident link at that time, from what I was told. It's pretty evident now, based on his most recent sale post, that the two posters are the same person or strongly affiliated, but at that point from what I was told there was no strong or irrefutable link.

Yep.

pillars_of_eternity_by_piratemartin-d8manj9.png

WTS: 2 Steam or GOG keys for Pillars of Eternity. 1x Hero Edition and 1x Royal Edition

I don't need them because I got the disk from my Kickstarter LE and I need some money to pay for my Shenmue 3 KS pledge.

PayPal or SEPA transfer. Just PM me and suggest a price

Diomedes

In Canada, but willing to ship both US/CA. Prices USD for simpliciy.

Code:
[U]WTS the following:[/U]

[B]MSI Nvidia 770 4GB OC video card     ($200)[/B]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/j9CAtIIl.jpg[/img]   [img]http://i.imgur.com/k9TF9tll.jpg[/img]

[B]Steelseries Sensei [RAW] Rubberized     ($25)[/B]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/u9FGidvl.jpg[/img]

So I just saw the connection that was made for Pokemon Trainer Red over the past few pages - what a sneaky seller. The mods used whatever tools they have to check and see if it was the same person, and they couldn't verify that it was. So that's why he was still around, despite the obvious similarities.

Man. I hate that.

Fracas

#fuckonami
For whatever it's worth, I didn't PM a mod or anything when I saw that dude's post. Just seemed extremely obvious to me that it was the same guy, so I pointed it out.

But it's all good. He's banned. No place for people selling grey market keys and the like.

WTS.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST - Metal Collector's Box DVD (vol. 4-7).
Contains DVD volumes 4,5, 6 and 7. Volumes 4, 5 and 7 are still sealed. Volume 6 is like new and never used. All DVDs are UK region!

£55 + shipping (will consider decent offers)

wXMO1hH.png

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Best weekly deals, https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/347439-best-buy-ad-719-725/

TraBuch

Banned
WTS:

The Witcher 3 for PS4. $42 shipped paypal gift. Flawless condition and comes complete with everything that originally came with it (Slip cover, DLC, map, etc).

Ecto311

Any interest in avengers vs Xmen dice masters?

I have the base pack and about 10 blind Xmen packs with it. All open but all included. Never played. No time to play. Wife recently laid off and I am doing overtime now. Looking for $20 Amazon gift card to ship in the U.S. Pm if interested.
Lots of good feedback here.

adg1034

In Canada, but willing to ship both US/CA. Prices USD for simpliciy.

Code:
[U]WTS the following:[/U]

[B]Nvidia Codes (Exp. 31/07)
-Witcher 3: Wild Hunt   ($15)[/B]

Positive feedback for Diomedes. Sold me their Witcher 3 code in an incredibly smooth transaction. I'd definitely buy from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom