• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandy

Neutral Feedback for Xeroblade
Erg, this feels weird doing, since I've never given Neutral feedback before, but I think this falls under it?

I mean, he said he was busy, so the fact it took 5 or 6 days to ship after payment doesn't really kill me. It's just moreso uh...
The game I got from him has a lot of scratches. Like, bad condition scratches. It boots fine (albeit a bit loud, but it runs...hopefully without error?) but I mean, if it's got into the double digits for marks or scratches on it, I really think the seller should note that? Would have rather paid $10 more for a good copy of F Zero GX on amazon :/

Feel free to tell me if I'm out of line on giving neutral feedback...?

Seller should either refund you $10 and let you keep the item imo
It's bullshit that they wouldn't mention the item condition if its as bad as you say it is. If you don't list the item condition its implied the item it's in at least great condition

Soulflarz

Banned
It's bullshit that they wouldn't mention the item condition if its as bad as you say it is. If you don't list the item condition its implied the item it's in at least great condition

This is where I'm frustrated, since I would have just paid ~$5 more (assumed $10 more, but $5 less than I expected on amazon lol) on amazon for a very good copy. Erg.

Erg, this feels weird doing, since I've never given Neutral feedback before, but I think this falls under it?

I mean, he said he was busy, so the fact it took 5 or 6 days to ship after payment doesn't really kill me. It's just moreso uh...
The game I got from him has a lot of scratches. Like, bad condition scratches. It boots fine (albeit a bit loud, but it runs...hopefully without error?) but I mean, if it's got into the double digits for marks or scratches on it, I really think the seller should note that? Would have rather paid $10 more for a good copy of F Zero GX on amazon :/

The seller didn't list condition in his post, did you discuss it through PM? Not everything sold here is mint and you do have the right to ask. I always ask for condition of the disc if it's not posted. If you bought it blindly thats on you.

If you don't list the item condition its implied the item it's in at least great condition

The only thing that should be implied is that the game is playable.

Coda

Repost...

Selling a lot of gaming goods, really trying to condense my stuff and I barely play these games and consoles anymore so I'd love to see them go to nice homes in the NeoGAF community.

I will accept Paypal for payment and only ship within the USA. All prices listed include shipping. If you need closer pictures of an individual item please feel free to ask me to take some. All games come complete unless otherwise stated. Consoles have been tested and are unmodified except for the Gamecube listed. Please feel free to send a PM if interested in anything or if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/GamingGoods_zpsochryrpo.jpg[/IMG]

Consoles:

Limited Edition Tales of Symphonia (Symphonic Green Gamecube)

Asking $200.00.

Condition: Has some yellowing in front, on top and sides of the console from the sun (previous owner). Otherwise console is in decent condition, I'd give it a C grade for condition, with A being the best and F being the worst.
-This console also has been modded to be able to play US and JP games. To access US mode all you need to do is hold down the "Reset" button while pressing the "Power" button. To initiate JP mode you just power the console on normally.
-Power brick is A-type, will work in America.
-Comes with Gameboy player of the same color, power brick, and Japanese memory card. No AV cable, controllers, or Gameboy Player disc included.

Nintendo 64 - JPN Ice Blue
Condition: It's in good used condition has come scuffs on the back but nothing major. Overall I'd give it a B for condition.

Asking $80.00

-Comes with matching Ice Blue controller, rumble pak with fresh batteries, and power brick.

Super Nintendo (SNES) - NTSC
*SOLD*
Condition: Has some yellowing in the front of the console where the controller ports are. Some scuffs near the cartridge slot. Console has the tabs cut out so you can play Japanese and European Super Famicom games.

Asking $60.00

-Comes with two controllers, power brick and standard official Nintendo composite AV cable.

Sega Mega Drive - JPN
Condition: Console is in decent condition, has some scuffs and normal wear but is in good working condition. I'd give the condition a B/C.

Asking $80

-Comes with one controller (C button is a bit sticky but works), power brick, and high quality SCART cable.

Games

Gamecube

NTSC - American Titles:
Alien Hominid - $18

Beach Spikers - $12

Metroid Prime - $12
*SOLD*

Viewtiful Joe - $14
*SOLD*

Viewtiful Joe 2 - $12
*SOLD*

JPN Titles:

1080 Silverstorm - $25

Dragon Drive D - Masters Shot (Treasure made game based off the Dragon Drive anime, not their best work but it has it's moments) - $27

P.N. 03 - $15

Nintendo 64

JPN Titles:

Complete:

Yuke Yuke!! Trouble Makers (Mischief Makers) - $25, box has seen better days and has stickers on it but game is still complete with box, manuals, paperwork an plastic insert.

Wave Race 64 Shindou Rumble Pak Version - $28

Cart Only:

F-Zero X - $14

Sin & Punishment - $35

SNES/Super Famicom

Super Retro Advance Cart with appropriate AV cable - $30

KUNIO TACHI NO BANKA Nekketsu Koha (really cool beat 'em up by Technos, the team who made the Double Dragon games) JPN Super Famicom cart - $30

TMNT: Tournament Fighters cart (signed by Kevin Eastman himself) - $70

Sega Mega Drive

Dynamite Heady (Mega Drive JPN cart, a much easier and fun experience than the American version) - $38
*SOLD*

Road Rash 2 (box included but no manual - $7

Miscellaneous Goods:

Gamecube controller adapter for N64 by raphnet technologies - $25
*SOLD*

SCART to Component Video converter (includes power adapter) - $42

Chun-Li PS2 Fightpad 15th Anniversary for PS2 by ASCII - $17

Mother 3 - Pork Army Survival Manual Hardcover (paper cover has some wear on edges, nothing too major though) - $75

1 Official NES controller in good condition - $7

Splatoon cosplay Squid Hat made by EpicCostumes (etsy) color green, size L (Adults) Barely worn - $40.

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173452_zpshw1jtmjy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173549_zpsmqpl1t29.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173537_zpscyg5iqwr.jpg[/IMG]

jmizzal

positive seller feed back for minx88

sold me The Evil within and after the post office messed up, he shipped the game again and it came on time

Soulflarz

Banned
If you bought it blindly thats on you.
The only thing that should be implied is that the game is playable.

Except this is GAF, not a marketboard where people are just selling beat up stuff without saying. Any time someone has sold me a low quality item, they've made note that the disc is beat up but it still runs fine or something. It's not very common (or, I would argue, expected) for someone to sell something and it be in bad condition and not list that it's in bad condition. As such, I honestly believe that thats on the seller to list flaws with the thing they're selling? I'm buying with the belief it's in good condition if someone isn't saying otherwise. Why should the buyer have to ask when sellers normally list flaws?

Except this is GAF, not a marketboard where people are just selling beat up stuff without saying. Any time someone has sold me a low quality item, they've made note that the disc is beat up but it still runs fine or something. It's not very common (or, I would argue, expected) for someone to sell something and it be in bad condition and not list that it's in bad condition. As such, I honestly believe that thats on the seller to list flaws with the thing they're selling? I'm buying with the belief it's in good condition if someone isn't saying otherwise. Why should the buyer have to ask when sellers normally list flaws?

If you were concerned about condition you should have asked about the condition.

If you were concerned about condition you should have asked about the condition.
I disagree. He states the condition of the following Xbox360 titles, which means he could have done so with the other things he's selling. He deliberately left out the information about the GC game, because he knew the disc was pretty beat up. Selling it with only the information that the manual is missing is wrong and justifies the neutral feedback he received.

People here have to stop trying to screw over other members.

Istaerion

Honestly, it's fair to leave neutral feedback in this situation even if the buyer never inquired about the condition.

The seller should be contacted beforehand though to see if they're willing to make up for the issue.

If you get a partial or full refund, positive feedback should be given unless you have to jump through some hoops. If no response, neutral should be the target feedback. If you're told to get lost, I'd say it's grounds for negative feedback even though you made the mistake of not inquiring about the condition in the first place.

This community shouldn't have to expect crap condition if nothing is listed, however, the same goes to expecting excellent condition. Next time, just make inquiries instead of assuming something; it's always the best policy.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne.

MGS3-Snake-Salutes-The-Boss-Grave.jpg

Xeroblade

I believe this is fair, I apologize for not noting the condition for the disc, but I noted the condition in a past listing HERE Which I made a mistake not noting it again when I finally updated my selling post. I try my best to determine what condition each of my games are and to ME, I thought the disc was in good condition. We all have different expectations and again I apologize it was not up to your standards. PM we can work something out.

Also I need to give Positive feedback to Soulflarz for his quick payment

Soulflarz

Banned
I dont know what to think anymore >_>
He said it was in good condition when I contacted him.

Tried to take a picture. Many attempts later, I uh...I can't get all the smaller parts to show up, but an idea of some of the more notable marks on the disc?

Stupid light ruining my photo ;-; Attempt to show the smaller marks

I mean, it's not hell, it's just a lot worse quality than one should expect for it being unnoted?

Oh hi, will PM more >_>

Geneijin

Tried to take a picture. Many attempts later, I uh...I can't get all the smaller parts to show up, but an idea of some of the more notable marks on the disc?

I mean, it's not hell, it's just a lot worse quality than one should expect for it being unnoted?
If the seller said it was in good condition and you didn't inquire for further specific details, you're just as responsible as the buyer. I will say based on the condition of that game from the pictures you have shown me, they fall under good condition guidelines if you bought the same item from Amazon or eBay, so it's a crapshoot if you're trying to find a good deal and the best value for your money. If he was passing it off as great, excellent, near mint, etc - any of those very good or above descriptors - I would find more fault with the seller, but that doesn't sound like the case here.

Soulflarz

Banned

The condition wasn't listed, which is where my issue was. Anyways, we worked it out, and I already updated my feedback to positive because of how nice he was. Also, reminder conditions on amazon is good at second lowest, and acceptable is
The item is fairly worn but continues to work perfectly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, and worn corners.
, which is probably what this would fall under.

Anyways, Xeroblade did a great job working it out <3

WTB: MGSV: PP on PC please, : D

how does this work : (

PM BernardoOne, he's selling them for $35 and is a trusted GAF member for it from what I hear. Theres some redditor selling them for $30 some vouch for, but if you want to do it through this site, he's your best bet!

Syriel

Positive Trader Feedback for Xeroblade.

We traded my XBL code for his game. Told him I was in no rush and he could send it slow and cheap. He sent it standard mail at no charge (rather than media mail) and I got it two days after shipment.

Game condition was brand new, just as described. Game was well packed in the box, with three of the four air packs surviving the trip. Not bad for USPS. ;)

WTS
Selling my WiiU collection.

WiiU 32gig w/Nintendo Land original box and manuals & the Wii Lan adapter.

Super Smash Bros WiiU
Call of Duty Black OPS 2
Hyrule Warriors
Batman Armored Edition
Deus EX
Ninja Gaiden
Spiderman
Lego Marvel
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Sonic Racing All Stars
Assassins Creed 4
Mass Effect 3

$250 Shipped for all of the above SOLD
Paypal gift or you pay fees. US Buyers only.

I can take additional picks if needed. Assassins Creed Black Flag case has a small chip in the top & Lego Marvel has the top plastic wrinkled. The top of the console has little wear from use, tiny hairline scratches, everything else is in great shape with no scratches on the CD's. System will be factory reset upon arrival. All games have manuals included, unless they weren't shipped with one.

Palom

I have some random video game items I'd like to sell. Add $3 shipping for games in the continental U.S.

Click to see images.

Want to Sell: (+9 Feedback)

PS2 Arc the Lad Twilight of Spirits - Good - $8
PS2 Arc the Lad End of Darkness - Good - $8
PS2 Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II - Good - $25
PS2 Final Fantasy X - Good - $5
PS2 Fisherman's Bass Club - Good - $3
PS2 Ghost Recon - Disc Only - $2
PS2 GTA Vice City - Good - $5
PS2 NASCAR Thunder 2002 - Good - $3
PS2 Okage Shadow King - Acceptable - $10
PS2 Rainbow Six 3 - Good - $5
PS2 Rockband - Disc Only - $2
PS2 Worms Forts Under Siege - Good - $3
PS2 Xenosaga Episode I - Good - $7
PS2 Xenosaga Episode II - Acceptable - $7

PS3 Lightning Returns - Very Good - $12
PS3 Star Ocean Last Hope International - Good - $15

Elgato Game Capture HD60 - Very Good - $130 shipped

I also have an N64 controller in box, but I am not sure of a fair price for it. Please feel free to make offers.

I'll take PayPal (gift or buyer covers fees) or Amazon gifts as payment.

Want to Buy: (+4 Feedback)

PS2 Games (complete, in good shape)
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Dark Cloud 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
Outrun 2006
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Tears
Xenosaga Ep III

Anything PS2 that's brand new and cheap I may be interested in, too.

PS3 Games
Fairy Fencer F
Trinity Universe

Please send me a PM for anything here.

goldenpp72

Oh hi, will PM more >_>

If he's like many of us and uses the eBay scale, then good condition would imply scratching and other cosmetic issues. Like new (mint), very good (some wear but overall nice shape), good (notable wear but not too bad) and acceptable (it might function) are the scales there. Amazon also uses a similar scale. Personally I disclose wear regardless just to ensure all is understood, but it sounds like it could have been a misunderstanding too.

Geneijin

Also, reminder conditions on amazon is good at second lowest, and acceptable is , which is probably what this would fall under.
It can fall under both actually. The type of wear is applicable to both.

The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. It may be marked, have identifying markings on it, or show other signs of previous use.

The item is fairly worn but continues to work perfectly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use.

Acceptable conditioned games are in much worse condition than the one you've shown like many Gamestop games for example look fairly more worn than that. You wouldn't necessarily get one any better if you bought the same "good" condition game at Amazon. Hell, sellers are required to list perfectly mint condition games as acceptable if it's missing a manual or the cover art because of those condition guidelines. Yes, he didn't fully disclose the condition of his game, but it's at least in good condition.

This is a picture I took for a recent return of a "very good" condition PSX game.

TheTurboFD

I disagree, this isn't amazon you don't get to keep the item and your money. He should just get a refund and ship it back at the sellers expense.

Prices are shipping via First Class in the US. Taking some college courses so I have decided to get rid of some things before I 'get lost in them'.

Rare Replay- opened, inserted once. Complete and like new $27 shipped.
Titanfall (new) $11 shipped.
Ghost Recon AW Xbox 360 $5 + shipping

Thanks!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
If you care about condition, always ask for pictures and detailed item descriptions. Doesn't matter if you're buying from GAF, Ebay, or your grandma. Just ask.

Mitch

Banned
Mitch's GAF Garage Sale (Shipping included. Accept PayPal or Amazon gift card, US only)

Getting rid of my older games.

(Pictures - Ask and I'll PM you high res photos)

Prices are somewhat negotiable. Just PM me. Buying more than 2 games nets a discount.

Misc:
Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones [barely used, well taken care of] $100

PS1: BL = black label -- GH = greatest hits
Gran Turismo [BL - great condition, booklet and all discs] $5
Tekken 2 [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus [BL- great condition, booklet and all discs] $9
Spyro The Dragon [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $19
Resident Evil Director's Cut [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $10
Tomb Raider 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $10
Area 51 with PS1 gun[BL - great condition, booklet incl] $23
Crash Bandicoot 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $13
Crash Team Racing [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $15

PS2: (all original, non GH)
Final Fantasy X [great condition, booklet incl] $6
Kingdom Hearts [great condition, booklet incl] $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $15
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (red) [great condition, booklet incl] (included with any PS2 game purchase)
Odin Sphere [disc in great condition, case and label are sort of worn] $15
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection [great condition, booklet incl] $11
Capcom Fighting Evolution [great condition, booklet incl] $12
Capcom vs SNK 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $18

Gameboy Advance: (cart only)
Golden Sun - $13
Golden Sun The Lost Age - $13

Nintendo DS:
Advance Wars Days of Ruin [perfect condition, all inserts incl] $23

PS3: (if interested, just PM me and give me the price you're willing to pay - everything is in great condition)
Dragon's Crown
Ratchet & Clank Tool's of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time
Katamari Forever
God of War Collection (1 & 2)
Red Dead Redemption
Resident Evil 5
Metal Gear Solid 4
Infamous 2

PS4:
Destiny [like new condition] $18

LQX

FS/T: Everything sold from and ships from NY.

Playstation Plus 12-Month code $40

Zelda Bundle. Opened to check firmware. It's 9.0.2. $300 (Plus $35 for a brand new Cubic Ninja)

Retro City Rampage for PS4 - Brand New. $125

Nvidia Shield Portable Bundle. Like new. $275

Sennheiser HD 598. Basically brand new. $110

Logitech G602. About a month old and like new. Amazing battery life, great for gaming. $40

Philips SHP-9500 headphones with FiiO E9 Headphone Amp. The headphones are basically brand new and the FiiO drives them extremely well. $100 (or $65 just for the Amp, $50 for headphones)

Steam games: Trade for other games, CS:GO skins or keys. Wiling to trade Multiple games for something recent.

10 Classic SEGA Genesis Games, Medieval II: Total War, Typing of the Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Renegade Ops $10
This War of Mine $8
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell with Devil's Workshop DLC! $8
STRIDER $7
The Oddboxx $6
Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry $5
Assassin&#8217;s Creed Liberation HD $4
Dragon Age: Origins $4
Insurgency $4
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs $3
Game Dev Tycoon $3
Bionic Commando $3

The Humble Nindie Bundle(all games). Willing to trade for a Wii U or XB1 download code of some game. If noting to trade make offer.

Amazon preorders for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition and Fallout 4 - Pip-Boy Edition. Actual cost plus $20? PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom