• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

I would give him a week. I'm not saying he needs it, just personal preference. It's not like you suddenly lose the right to get your money back for waiting a bit.

Lets not get out of hand here. No damn way should you give someone a week to get back to you after sending payment. Doesn't matter how small the amount or how big their feedback is.

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Anime
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $25
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $55
  • Heaven's Lost Property Forte: Season 2 DVD (Limited Edition) (some damage) - SOLD
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $15
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $15
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $25
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $23
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $13
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Complete Collection (sealed) - SOLD
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 Complete Collection - OFFER
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $93

WANTS:
  • PlayStation Vita Red 2000
  • I Love Lucy: Ultimate Season One [Blu-ray]
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS4 case
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Uraizen

Banned
Lets not get out of hand here. No damn way should you give someone a week to get back to you after sending payment. Doesn't matter how small the amount or how big their feedback is.

Probably not, I'm just a patient man when it comes to receiving items. Quick when I'm the one selling, though.

factorybelt

Neo Member
6MkLrHt.jpg

Very nice shape, some wear on top and bottom, but screen has no scratches or wear.
Updated to current software, includes charger, cable and box. Great for emulation as well as streaming games from your PC.

I have two handhelds and two tablets and I never go anywhere, so something's got to go.

$200 shipped.

Thanks.

jayvo

I built this PC around December of last year. I plan on using the money from this sale to buy a 5K iMac as I just don't use the PC like I thought I would. I'm selling everything, the tower, all components, the BenQ monitor and even keyboard and mouse. Only think you need to do is plug it in and play. The PC will ship in its original box and the inside will be padded to prevent movement while being handled. I will place the 2 graphics cards in their original boxes as well. You will just need to plug them back in once the PC arrives. Also, the monitor will ship in its original box.

This is everything that comes with the PC

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($224.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($93.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($111.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Kingston Savage 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($52.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Kingston Savage 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($52.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Storage: PNY CS1111 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($66.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Video Card (2-Way SLI) ($552.98 @ Best Buy)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Video Card (2-Way SLI) ($552.98 @ Best Buy)
Case: Corsair Air 540 ATX Mid Tower Case ($129.99 @ B&H)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($73.98 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer ($19.75 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM (64-bit) ($134.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-AC68 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($79.29 @ SuperBiiz)
Monitor: BenQ XL2420G 144Hz 24.0" Monitor ($529.00 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Wired Laser Mouse ($54.99 @ Micro Center)
Total: $2921.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-10 08:08 EDT-0400

I want to sell this entire set up for $1,545.11 (because I'd like to have $1500 after paypal fees). I sold a gaming PC on here last year to a fellow member and everything went extremely smooth.

Not this again. Dude has mad positive feedback and I doubt he's going to throw it all away for $35. People have lives. People need to be patient.

Now if it has been 24+ hours and no response, then I would start being concerned

Not even 24 hours, I would say 48 hours is the norm here. But people jumping the gun again, smh. I personally feel like I would rather not deal with these people who are impatient and expect me to respond at the drop of a hat.

I have a quick question about apple products at Best Buy and didn't want to start a thread about it.

I'm interested in getting a Macbook Pro, but Best Buy only offers 8GB RAM for the 13.3" version. Can I special order a laptop with 16GB RAM or do I have to buy it from an apple store?

I only ask because I have Best Buy GCs and getting points would be nice.

Ecto311

For sale

Acer switch 11 laptop

Specs:
Intel Core i3-4012Y 1.5 GHz (3 MB Cache)
4 GB LPDDR3 RAM
128 GB Solid-State Drive
11.6-Inch Touchscreen, Intel HD Graphics
Windows 8.1, 6.5-hour battery life

XPcERLzl.jpg

sFM2I7cl.jpg

UEE6urLl.jpg

k20TxGkl.jpg

qAIcjsGl.jpg

lIjO3o4l.jpg

Works great. Looking for $350 shipped in the states - amazon gift card preferred.
PM if interested - Lots good of feedback here also.

Looking to sell because my daughter wants a desktop and uses this very little anymore. Non smoking house and never used outside of our supervision. Did use it for Xbox one streaming and almost kept it just for that.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Price reduction.

WTS - Launch PlayStation 3 with 2 sixaxis controllers and one dualshock 3 and Pulse Elite headphones - $175 OBO

Still works, of course, have the original box and mostly used it as a Blu-ray player.

WTS
- USB 3.0 4 bay external drive enclosure. - $40

mdsfx

All prices are shipped within the US48. PayPal only please.

Ultra TE2 for 360
$160 as pictured with full retail box
$180 includes an extra pair of white side panels and extra white balltop

Missing $5 screwdriver.

Syriel

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/ele/5162988422.html

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/ele/5162873487.html

At work now but I will post these later with full pictures

These are in bundle form. Willing to negotiate.

I only ship to the U.S. because a prior sale on here the items I shipped overseas were damaged and it has been a hastle for filing insurance claims.

Probably not a good idea to post pirated games for sale on GAF. :p

Jirotrom's Craigslist Ad said:
Bundle has 10 games, if you through in an extra 50 I'll throw in a card that has what i think is 100 -200 DS games on there as well. thanks!!

Balb

I have a quick question about apple products at Best Buy and didn't want to start a thread about it.

I'm interested in getting a Macbook Pro, but Best Buy only offers 8GB RAM for the 13.3" version. Can I special order a laptop with 16GB RAM or do I have to buy it from an apple store?

I only ask because I have Best Buy GCs and getting points would be nice.

Any Macbook that you don't see offered online/in-store aren't available for special order unfortunately. I was in a similar situation not too long ago and had to order directly from Apple to get the top spec'd 15".

Kazoo

Very positive seller feedback for KAZOO. Gave me an amazing deal on a Kindle Fire HDX!! Thank you!

Great feedback to //ARCANUM as well, was great to do business with :D

Hi folks!! Still for sale!

WTS:
Wii U 32GB console - 2 months old! - $170 + $20 S/H
Comes with Super Mario 3D World.

I'll trade too, just show me what you got!

I have great feedback here and have sold high price items in this thread (Surface Pro 3, Xbox One, PC Parts, etc..). Buy with confidence.
Wii U is still for sale :) I prefer PayPal gift but if you don't want to do that then PLEASE cover the fee. No international shipping.

Shipping to the US only.

WTS

AKG K7XX Massdrop Edition #1264 of 5000 from the first batch. $150.00 + shipping

Ultrasone H-Fi 780 w/ travel bag and extension cable $105.00 + shipping

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster Limited & Collector's Edition (PS3) both sealed $17 + shipping for the Limited Edition, $30 + shipping for the Collector's Edition

Sakura Wars: So Long My Love Premium Set $40 + shipping

Logitech MX310 Unopened in bulk packaging $30 + shipping

Magna Carta 2 Unopened $30 + shipping

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time $40 + shipping

My entire YuGiOh collection. I don't want to go through each card's worth and price it out, so I'll take reasonable offers. A majority of the cards were barely used and put into the binder almost immediately after opening the packs. There are some cards with damage which I got from trades for tournament use, but as I have them all sleeved and in my binder, it'd take a while to see which specific cards are damaged.

There are also some random Marvel & DC VS. cards in the collection that you can buy as well, or I can remove them from the binder.

A link to my YuGiOh collection: http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ#83

Thanks for looking! ^^

MUnited83

For you.
SELLING STEAM GAMES
[/B]
header.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 Steam Key- 40$limited stock, first come first serve BACK IN STOCK
If you've sent a PM about it and I didn't reply to it please send it again!

header.jpg

Arkham Knight- 20$
GOG
header.jpg

Witcher 3 GOG - 20$

MGSV is now being released in the same day as consoles !

robot

FS: Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop (Late 2011) - 2.2GHz

Upgraded to 16gb 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM, and a 500gb SSD hard drive. It has also been updated with a brand new logic board by Apple. Everything is included included original box, documentation, and AC Adapter.

$900 shipped in the US. Laptop is in excellent condition with no sign of wear. Can provide detailed pictures if necessary. Shipping will include Delivery Confirmation & Insurance.

X1xtITO.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154246025&postcount=1

We're having some mobile users who can't really load the thread because of the size of pictures - please be considerate to others and wrap those pictures with the appropriate tags.

Additionally, it's worth mentioning that no off-site sales should be listed here. Ever.

Lastly, remember to be civil towards others as well. This includes messaging a person instead of calling out a posted price or what someone would like to receive in a transaction. Expectations might be unrealistic, but messaging ensures the other user sees it and that you don't clutter the thread. This rule tends to be more fluid than others, but always use decency.

Thanks, all. Keep on keeping on.

Cheers.

wiibomb

looking to sell this Metal Gear Solid V: Collector's Edition for PS4 within US, I have an extra PS4 edition that I will no longer need, I'll change my shipping address to your shipping address so it will arrive on release to you

I'll be selling it for $130 + whatever taxes there are in the shipping state. PM me

ChronoX

I'm selling these games on Steam for dirt cheap so feel free to PM me anytime if you're interested in anything :)

• Air Guardians

• Battlepaths

• Boid

• Blast Em!

• Cargo 3

• Chip

• Commando Jack x2

• Company of Heroes 2 - German Skin: Four Color Disruptive Pattern Bundle

• Cubetractor

• DarkEnd

• Dungeonland

• Elements: Soul of Fire

• Enclave

• Epigenesis

• Eradicator

• Glacier 3: The Meltdown

• Gun Monkeys

• Gunspell - Steam Edition

• GunWorld

• Hyper Fighters

• iBomber Defense Pacific

• Leona's Tricky Adventures

• Litil Divil

• Magicka: Wizard Wars E3 Robe

• Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare

• Mechanic Escape

• On A Roll 3D

• Orborun

• Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion

• Pahelika: Revelations HD

• Pixel Puzzles: Japan

• Predator Simulator

• Project Night

• QuestRun

• RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition

• Raywin

• Realms Of The Haunting x2

• Robotex

• Royal Defense

• Royal Quest - Welcome Pack

• Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle

• Save the Furries

• SpaceChem

• Space Hack x2

• Speedball 2 HD

• Steel & Steam: Episode 1

• Stellar 2D x2

• Strategic War in Europe

• Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection

• Swipecart

• The Defenders: The Second Wave

• The Journey Down: Chapter One

• The Tower of Elements

• The UnderGarden

• Unium

• Vanguard Princess

• Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize

• Vanguard Princess Lilith

• Venetica - Gold Edition

• World War 2: Time of Wrath x2

• Yargis - Space Melee

• Yury

Steam Software

• Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO v3

• Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO - Drone Kombat FPS Multiplayer

• Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO Zombie FPS Player DLC

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Wp1pfuh.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

LAA

Don't suppose anyone would be interested in trading Metal Gear Solid V for a Batman Arkham Knight nvidia code?

Been trying to get a MGS V code from Amazon UK for a while, but they won't do anything as they don't have the MGS V promotion on their site...still, and I think they either won't get it, or they'll wait till batman's fixed so they won't have to trade.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom