• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabanoo

Other people who maintain the feedback list... step your game up.

Edit: Please check the feedback list before PMing me about missing feedback. The latest post it's updated to is at the top.

Jirotrom

For Sale: RED 3DS XL bundle $190.00 + whatever shipping you want stylus is missing and there is a slight fracture that isn't actually through the hinge. System works perfectly, touch screen has a screen protector on it all games come with booklet except 3dmario land

Red 3DS XL
4GB card
Super Smash 3DS
Fire Emblem awakening
Virtue's Last Reward
Pokemon Y
Etrian Odyssey IV
Shin Megami tensei IV
Project X Zone
Ghost Recon Shadow Warrior
Theaterhythm Final Fantasy
Super Mario 3D Land

US ONLY Had issues shipping internationally sorry :/

WTS: - Super Famicom bundle
selling everything in picture, AC and standard composite cords included:

QYXbhmE.jpg

- Super Famicom

- Puyo Puyo 1, 2 Remix and Nazo Puyo 1

- JPN Super Gameboy

$60 plus shipping. willing to negotiate, please send offers!. continental US.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Hi GAF,

Want to buy:

Pikmin 3 (WiiU)
Ghost trick (DS)
Okamiden (DS)

Selling:

The World Ends With You (DS)
Elite Beat Agents (DS)
Rhythm Heaven (DS)

Nore more Heroes (Wii)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)

Timesplitters 2 (GC)
Killer 7 (GC)
Resident Evil 4 (GC)
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader (GC)
Resident Evil [REmake] (GC)
Luigi's Mansion (GC)

All games are used but in good condition and complete. Offering them to GAF before putting them up on ebay. PM me if interested in selling or buying. We can negotiate a fair GAF price and I can send pics. Venmo. Paypal work.

LAA

Still have an Arkham Knight nvidia code going to waste...

Looking for around £10 money wise.

Trade wise, (most likely would want games digitally), feel free to make suggestions there, only things I can think of I'm interested in is DBZ:Xenoverse or AC:Unity perhaps.

Thanks

eschiver

WTT for MGS V: Ground Zeroes

WTS/WTT: (The following are gifts or keys for Steam) (Feel free to send me an offer for any of them):

The Darkness 2
Mafia 2
Spec Ops: The Line
Old X-Com Collections
Universe Sandbox
Out of the Park Baseball 14
Race the Sun
Monaco: What is Yours is Mine

Coin Crypt
Freedom Planet
Mercenary Kings
Screencheat
The Stanley Parable
The Bridge

Mortal Kombat Collection
FEAR
FEAR 2
Magicka + 2 DLC
BIT TRIP
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Papa & Yo
Closure
Jamestown
BIT.TRIP
Hack, Slash, Loot
Arma: Gold Edition
Arma Tactics
Fish Fillets 2
Take On Helicopters
Zeno Clash

Europa Universalis 3 Complete

Positive seller feedback for Finishoff. Great communication, game was packaged very well.

Also, Positive seller feedback for kamakazi5. Gave me a great deal on some Vita games. Great communication as well.

Kade

WTT
$40 worth of Steam Wallet codes for a copy of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PC (GeForce code).

I bought one in this thread for myself a week or two ago and I'm posting this for a friend who unfortunately does not have PayPal but is willing to trade his Wallet codes for a copy of the game. PM if interested.

EDIT: Transaction completed.

Dice//

Banned
SEARCHING FOR:

> Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
> Muramasa (PSV)
> Majora's Mask (3DS) (Special Ed. with the figure even better)

I'm located in CANADA if it helps!! :O

GreenMana

I AM SOLD OUT

12-month Xbox Live Gold - $29 PP Region-free and works anywhere in the world. have 2 of these

xbox-12-month.png

12-month Xbox Live Gold - $29 PP
Region-free and works anywhere in the world.

If this post still says I have this then I probably still have at least one.

SLEIhbg.png

TraBuch

Banned
WTS

PS4 games:
The Witcher 3 $35
MLB 14: The Show $9
EA Sports UFC $14

PS3 games:
Nier $15
Tales of Xillia $17
Tales of Xillia 2 $19
Red Dead Redemption $5
The Saboteur $7
Lollipop Chainsaw $10
Splinter Cell Blacklist $9
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune GH $5
Uncharted 2 $5
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes $12
Heavy Rain $10
Final Fantasy XIII $8
Captain America Super Soldier $15
Killzone 3 $5
UFC Undisputed 3 $12
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International $14
Bayonetta $10
Dante's Inferno $5
Ninja Gaiden Sigma GH $6
White Knight Chronicles II $14
Bulletstorm $5
Two Worlds II $6
Brutal Legend $5
LA Noire $5
Infamous GH $5
Resistance: Fall of Man $5
Resistance 2 $5 (There's some sticker residue on the back of the case)
Shadows of the Damned $10

Everything is used but comes complete and was kept in good condition. If it originally came with some sort of online code or some DLC, the code's probably been used. Only accepting paypal gift or you can cover the fees. Games will be sent first class in a bubble mailer.

Arlen777

WTB:

Battlefield Hardline: Season Pass/Premium PS4
Dying Light: Season Pass PS4

Mortal Kombat X PS4 or XBOX ONE
Wolfenstein Old Blood PS4 or XBOX ONE

I would like to trade my Witcher 3 copy PS4 for either The Last of Us or The Elders Scroll online or Smash Brothers for the Wii U.

I bought and played it for a couple of hours and didn't like it. It's like new.

OraleeWey

Prices include shipping. US48; PayPal only ATM.

WTS Ps4 camera $28 shipped

WTS
Google Nexus 9. I have the original packaging, the original charger (which I believe is unused), screen protector pre applied and a protective case with a flap. 16gb, WiFi model. Asking for $318. It is in perfect condition. Pictures upon request.

GONE!
PowerColor R9 290X $220 shipped (card only)
Bought it a couple of months ago and this is an RMA replacement but it works fine. The condition of the card is also perfect and has no issues. Selling it because I have upgraded to a TITAN X.
Roughly 90% GTA V Maxed out and I get smooth 60fps at 1080p, paired with an i7 4790k.

Or you can see my settings here.
http://m.imgur.com/zO5bIlu,LwjqyE1,kRhFSno,lY0NShP

4cefee51e17a7f84b5606e72cecbb0c9.med.256p.jpg

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/powercolor-video-card-axr9290x4gbd5ppdhe

Borderlands The Handsome Collection $28

FIFA 15 $19
pRvio6u.jpg

Fallout 3 and NV bundle only for Ps3 $20
nzAQszV.jpg

Verendus

Banned
Demo codes for FFXV:

[QUOTE][img]http://i.imgur.com/Jy5EitK.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

Free for whoever wants them. Codes are right there in the picture. I need to bin these as they're taking up space in my desk (lol I just don't want them there), so I thought I may as well give them away here. Apologies if this is the wrong place but I don't know where else on GAF to put this up. Since this is a buy/sell thread, I thought it was the most fitting.

They're UK codes I believe so it might not work unless you have an account there.

Let me know if this is inappropriate.

Edit:

Oh snap. I done dang gone and done it. Hopefully not too late for them to be taken, even though it seems like that might be the case.

Quote to reveal codes.

Edit 2:

Or not. It's not working. Never mind. What a failure. This must be how CM Punk feels.

Demo codes for FFXV:

Free for whoever wants them. Codes are right there in the picture. I need to bin these as they're taking up space in my desk (lol I just don't want them there), so I thought I may as well give them away here. Apologies if this is the wrong place but I don't know where else on GAF to put this up. Since this is a buy/sell thread, I thought it was the most fitting.

They're UK codes I believe so it might not work unless you have an account there.

Didn't work in U.S. Good luck UK GAFfers!

OraleeWey

Demo codes for FFXV:

There's a giveaway thread for this sort of thing but what the heck! Sometimes there's free giveaways here from time to time. Should have put the codes under email tags though so lurkers don't snatch them.

Pennywise

Demo codes for FFXV:

Tried them out on the german store, all were taken according to the PSN.
So either it's really bound to the UK, or all are taken.

Anyway, thanks for the effort.
As the others have pointed out, email tags and a give away topic are the best choice.

Verendus

Banned
Tried them out on the german store, all were taken according to the PSN.
So either it's really bound to the UK, or all are taken.

Anyway, thanks for the effort.
As the others have pointed out, email tags and a give away topic are the best choice.
How do I do email tags? I might as well know for future reference in case I need to do it.

There's no button for it in the post. It just asks me to put in an email with the email one.

Edit:

I don't even know what's going on now. I can hide half somehow.

Edit 2:

Never mind. I don't want to take up unnecessary space in the thread. I'll figure it out somehow.

Have some games as well as odds and ends to sell:

Sega Saturn (Console only with no cables) Model Type 1 - $40 Shipped
This is in very good condition. I have an extra one sitting around so I figured
someone might want this.

Hori Fightstick V3 edition
- $45 Shipped
This has hardly been used and is in excellent condition as well.

Secret of Mana SNES (CIB) - $105 Shipped
This is a great collectors item for the SNES collector. It comes with box, manual, poster, and the usual inserts. The box has one easily visible scratch on the bottom but otherwise it looks awesome. I should have pics of this soon.

Retron 5 - $88 Shipped
I used this for a little while but have not had it that long. It is the black color version. It comes with the original box as well.

Last Blade Neo Geo Pocket Color game - $40 Shipped.
Item works great and is just the cartridge plus the clamshell case as well. Label is in excellent condition as well. This is a hard game to find for the neo geo pocket color.

Dynastic Hero: Wonder Boy V PCengine edition - $25 Shipped.
This game is complete but there are a few cracks to the plastic cd case. Other than that it is in great condition and a good PCengine collector's item as well.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - $18 Shipped.
Item was used on my latest PC build but I switched to a water cooler so I no longer need it. Has all the parts to assemble it.

This one is kind of a long shot. I am selling an LG 47LM6200 TV as I have gotten a new 4k tv. It is in great condition and has a great picture as well.

LG 47" 1080p 3D TV $380 + shipping to you area

I will be shipping it in the original box as well.

Pennywise

How do I do email tags? I might as well know for future reference in case I need to do it.

There's no button for it in the post. It just asks me to put in an email with the email one.

Edit:

Edit 2:

Never mind. I don't want to take up unnecessary space in the thread. I'll figure it out somehow.

Send you a pm explaining the system.

For everyone interested, codes are gone.
Tried out every single one.

Flandy

Edit:

Edit 2:

I thought you got perma banned :lol
quote this post to find out how to email tag

Alan Smithee

Neo Member
I had some extra Hearthstone posters from 2013 Blizzcon. They measure 14" X 20" but I ship them flat in a mailer, not rolled up

$10 shipped for continental US (add $15 for international shipping)

or $15 shipped for 2 copies (again add $15 for intl shipping)

AwRUaVGl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom