• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
SELLING

PlayStation Vita demo unit (with charger and 8GB memory card) - $26 including shipping
dayum_001.gif

Who's the lucky SOB?

gaiages

Banned
Repost~

WTS:
Arcana Heart 3 Special Edition (EU) - 30 dollars shipped, or make an offer. Box has a few scuffs/some damage on it, check here for pictures.

WTB:
Physical, complete copies of the following games, shoot me an offer!
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Demon Gaze
Controllers, *no* third party, official versions only! Of course, can be used as long as they work.
- DualShock 4 (1-2)
- DualShock 3 (1)
- WiiMote with Motion Plus (1-2)
- WiiMote Nunchuck (1-2)
- Wii Classic Controller (1)
- Wii U Pro Classic Controller (1-2)
Amiibo:
- Robin (any region, can be out of box as long as you secure it well enough for shipping)

Accepting PayPal only. We can use eBay if you're worried about security stuff. I'm located in the US, prefer to only ship to the US, but will internationally ship if you foot the shipping bill.

(0/+1 GAF Seller/Buyer feedback. Impressive I know)

Meohsix

Want To Trade

PS3 GAMES
Little Big Planet 2
The Last of Us
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed BrotherHood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes From Liberty City
Grand Theft Auto V
Red Dead Redemption
God Of War Collection (Gow 1&2)
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit (will throw in two PS2 DBZ games, Super DBZ, DBZ Infinite World Free)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '11
MLB The Show '10
Motor Storm
Sports Champions

Play Station Move Kit
Includes Move Controller, Navigation Controller, Official Sony Charging Dock. Ps Eye, and PS Move Demo Disc

PS4 GAMES
Assassin's Creed Unity
MLB The Show '14

What I Want
Majora's Mask 3D (3ds)
GTAV (PS4)

Pictures available upon request, All my games are in original cases with whatever manuals / inserts came with them. (except the two ps2 dbz games)
If a game came with a DLC / multiplayer / whatever code they are most likely already used. Everything shipped via USPS with tracking number provided. PM if interested. =)
(US ONLY PLEASE)

WTS: Gamecube Games.

Clearing out the collection, starting with gamecube. (also short on cash for school) Paypal gift prefered.

Anyway:
wow this pic quality is bad

15%2B-%2B1

All games work, come with case, manual, and disc (of course) unless noted. Top to bottom they are.

Skies of Arcadia Legends
Megaman X Command Mission - (Case it came in is a bit nicked and has worn gamestop stickers but the disc and inserts are like new somehow)
Bloody Roar Primal Fury - (Disc and generic case only, bought used from lamestop)
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 0
Metroid Prime
Baten Kaitos
Tales of Symphonia
Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes
Ikaruga
F-Zero GX
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Eternal Darkness - No manual (just noticed after all these years, was an insert ad for the guide not the manual lol)
Turok Evolution
Robotech Battlecry

Also up for sale but not shown because I keep forgetting about it:
Hyrule Warriors (WiiU)

Send a pm if you are interested in any of these. US only, sorry international guys. Looking for Paypal gift. Also giving the gaffer discount from ebay/amazon prices, but not the ripped off discount lol.

nikos

Time to do some Fall cleaning! All prices include shipping to the US.

Nintendo 3DS - Midnight Purple - $120

Includes the 32GB SD card shown in the images, as well as the box and all original accessories/documentation. Adult owned and in excellent condition. There is one small scratch on the top screen. It's visible when 3D is activated. See the below photos of it with 3D on and off. Other than that, it's mint.

EDIT: Will also include this suede jacket, sized for the OG 3DS, of course.

xAsOOYo.jpg

iUnLMJ0.jpg

AyACCvC.jpg

IFAv9A0.jpg

4qDBggz.jpg

paCjfyB.jpg

APp7dbo.jpg

3D ON (scratch to the left of the P in Pokemon):
8NqRpyo.jpg

3D OFF:
DUF3MLJ.jpg

fxzOTNt.jpg

Bravely Default Collector's Edition 3DS - $65

Stored properly in a plastic sleeve. Unfortunately took it out of storage to see minor imperfections at the top of the box. Soundtrack is still sealed, however, and all contents are in like-new condition.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team 3DS - $30

Tomodachi Life 3DS - $25

Meta Knight amiibo. US version $25

Box and paint are both good. Only have one left.

Project CARS - PS4 - $37

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 PS3 - $95

Rare, limited GameStop exclusive release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the PlayStation 3. There was no disc included with this release, only a code which has already been redeemed. This is for the case and inserts, as you see them below.

Mad Catz Femme Fatale PS3 Arcade FightStick (No. 48/350) - $160

Rare Femme Fatale FightStick from Mad Catz. Unfortunately, the right direction seems to be constantly activated. Not sure what the issue is, though I'm assuming it's the PCB. Perfect for a mod. Cable door is also missing, and there's other minor cosmetic damage that is shown in the images.

Lot of 25 Blu-Ray Movies - $125

Would like to sell these as a lot. Discs are flawless. Cases are in excellent condition, a couple are still sealed.

ACME Studios Eames Rollerball Pen - $50

Excellent condition but needs a refill. Brass barrel, hand applied color image, metal-to-metal threading, comfortable weight and shape. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames.

Burberry Gents Heritage BU1352 - $140

Shows normal signs of use. Looks much worse in pics, though a polish would make it look exceptional. Swiss Made. Stainless Steel. 38mm case. 50M water resistant. Quartz movement. Date functionality.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
WTS

I don't keep up to speed on the market value for everything, so I might be willing to price-match for items found in comparable condition or offer a slight discount if you're interested in several items. Just send me a message.

All game items are US versions unless stated otherwise. Cartridge save batteries are not guaranteed to work. Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. I can ship via USPS or UPS, domestic or international. My zip code is 30092 if you want to estimate shipping costs yourself. I will ship via the least expensive option that includes tracking unless additional service is requested. Paypal accepted; either send money as a gift (no extra fee) or as payment for goods/services (buyer pays fees). I might be willing to accept other types of payment. Send a PM if you need more detail on item condition/contents or anything else.

Nintendo 3DS

$130 3DS XL system - red/black, system in great condition, complete in box with all parts (charger, manual, extra stylus, AR cards, etc.), charger prongs are bent but functional

Xbox 360

$1 Sneak King

PC

$1 The Sims 2 DVD Edition*
$1 SimCity 3000 Unlimited*

* Registration keys are not guaranteed to work.

Sega CD

$1 Sewer Shark - disc is scratched, the manual cover is wrinkled, original case/sleeve not included
$1 Stellar Fire - disc is scratched, case is cracked and dirty but hinges are intact, no manual included
$1 Rock Paintings + Hot Hits - karaoke pack-in

Sega Genesis / Mega Drive

$60 Phantasy Star 1 - region-free, Japanese language only, special edition port of Master System / Mark III version

NES

$7 AC Adapter - 1st party (NES-002)
$1 RF Switch - 1st party (NES-003)
$1 RF Switch - 1st party (NES-003)

A/V equipment

$250 Micomsoft XRGB-3 Upscan Converter - unit and AC adapter only, latest firmware installed
$30 2-way VGA+audio splitter
$5 universal TV remote
$5/pc. HDMI cables (6ft or 3ft length)

Soundtracks

$30 Yu Yu Hakusho: Makyo Toitsusen ~ Mega Drive Game Music ~
$40 The Big-O Original CD Drama Theater: "Walking Together On The Yellow Brick Road"
$40 Respect: The Big-O Opening Theme single from the 2nd season

Misc.

$25 vintage Super Mario Bros tri-fold wallet (Avon, 1990)
$15 Majora's Mask tote bag - Club Nintendo reward
$5 Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Set (box and certificate ONLY!)
$5 Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting - official game case for GBA game
$1 Purgatory Kabuki volume 1

super positive seller feedback for Shady859

He sold a replacement nintendo ds card case for my son. He shipped super quick, I'm the asshole that's late giving feedback due to some personal issues going on. Very happy with how it was shipped and packed. Thanks again!

Koppai

SELLING

HALO: The Masterchief Collection digital code, $33. (Will private message you the download code)

pfC7azIl.jpg

Charizard Amiibo (USA) - $30 shipped
Greninja Amiibo (EU) - $30 shipped
Just trying to get back what I paid for these. :/

KTH_Poster.jpg

Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter Blu-Ray - $12 shipped

Hyrule Warriors for Wii U - $35 shipped

If you are interested, please PM me. I accept Paypal Gift or Google Wallet payment (please cover any fees or choose gift)

Az987

all good things
I was curious if anyone here would be interested in musical equipment such as keyboards, amps, speakers, or PA equipment?

I'm helping my Dad get rid of some stuff and I figured I'd check here first. Shipping would be a factor but I could check everything out and post a more detailed list of everything if someone is interested. Local pick up is fine to if anyone is in the Maryland area.

UK or rest of Europe Gaffers: is anyone interested in buying a new copy of Mario Maker for £27 posted (UK price, Euro TBC for shipping)? I'm receiving it from the Nintendo UK store at release as a friend of mine wants the T-Shirt. He has a NTSC-U Wii U, so can't play the game, so has asked me to sell it on for him since he's based in Australia.

I don't have the game yet, obviously. It's released on September 11th, so I should get it then or shortly after. Total bargain for a new game, PayPal gift only please.

PM me if you're interested.

MUnited83

For you.
Ok, I guess it's more than time to do this.

Negative feedback for the user Fotos

Several months ago(April), this user bought Killing Floor 2 for Steam from me. That transaction went well. However, a few months after, I notice a chargeback had been initiated for that transaction. I contacted him here and it took a while, but he said that the fault was of his bank that they were the ones that closed his paypal account and initiated the chargeback. After a few days of insistence I finally get the money back (from his new paypal account). I thought that was it, and that would be fine, but after a week the chargeback case had been concluded, and the chargeback came with a added 20$ fee(i never had a single chargeback case in +1000 transactions I ever made on paypal so I did not know that)
Since then, I tried to send him several PMs to solve this issue and talk this out, but I never heard from him again(despite he continuing to be quite active in neogaf regardless). I feel that around 2 months were more than enough to give me an answer. I do not recommend making business with him.

Flandy

Several months ago(April), this user bought Killing Floor 2 for Steam from me. That transaction went well. However, a few months after, I notice a chargeback had been initiated for that transaction. I contacted him here and it took a while, but he said that the fault was of his bank that they were the ones that closed his paypal account and initiated the chargeback. After a few days of insistence I finally get the money back (from his new paypal account). I thought that was it, and that would be fine, but after a week the chargeback case had been concluded, and the chargeback came with a added 20$ fee(i never had a single chargeback case in +1000 transactions I ever made on paypal so I did not know that)
Since then, I tried to send him several PMs to solve this issue and talk this out, but I never heard from him again(despite he continuing to be quite active in neogaf regardless). I feel that around 2 months were more than enough to give me an answer. I do not recommend making business with him.

inb4 he has a sudden breakthrough in communication and PM's you

In need of a 3 month or 1 year Playstation plus subscription if anyone has one for sale please lmk or if anyone knows of any good deals online again plz lmk thanks.

I also am looking for a WiiU pro controller to play Bayo on WiiU prices are way to high at stores so if anyone would have one theyd like to sell maybe we can work something out so i can finally play my Bayo 2.

NoRéN

Ooh, been there. it was resolved but the entire thing left a bad taste. Shady stuff.

Actually, still ended up with a negative mark on my paypal account but it taught me a lesson on who to trust.

repost:

I'm gonna be moving soon, and I've decided to kinda get out of the whole amiibo collecting business, and only keeping the ones I want. Selling the few here that I figured some people might be interested in.

Selling:

Amiibos - Palutena SOLD, Pit, Dark Pit, King Dedede SOLD (all US versions)

asking $20 shipped each, or if one person wants the remaining 2, I'll do $35 shipped.

Also looking to sell:

Any giftable item on battle.net for $20 - want $15 paypal

I have a $20 balance on battle.net that I have no use for, but if you want a giftable copy of something like starcraft 2 or something, please PM me. Note though: some games can't be gifted on battle.net

WTS:

PS Vita 2000 - Blue - US Version - $150

Alright, this system is a bit special. You see, I got it from a guy who took a US 2000 model and stuck the guts into a Blue Japanese 2000 model. So you get a US model, but with a super cool color. The screen is perfect - no scratches at all. The back has some extremely fine scratches, that you can only see if you tilt it in the light. There is also a slight "white spot" on the side, which I have included in the photos below. I honestly didn't even notice it for a long time, because it's so light. I just wanted to make sure I mentioned it.

More Pictures Here

Aqua Green 3DS - Firmware 4.5 - $55

Couple of things: It has some surface scratches on the outside. No scratches on either of the screens though, because they've had screen protectors on them.

The bigger problem is that the AC adapter port is broken. The good news is that the Charging Dock port still works just fine, so I'll be including one of those with it. As such, it charges and works just fine!

Conker's Bad Fur Day - $75

If you couldn't tell, that's not the original box. It's a replacement box, hard plastic, that I purchased online. Looks really nice though.

KJV Bible Gameboy Game - Box and Manual - $8

Gamecube Games:
Skies of Arcadia - $60
Resident Evil 0 - $10
Eternal Darkness - $35

Wii U Games:
Resident Evil Revelations - $22

3DS Games:
One Piece: Super Grand Battle X (import) - $20

Free shipping on any purchase over $20. Gift or Goods Paypal are both fine, but I ask that you cover any fees incurred from using the Goods option.

Neogaf Plus Seller and Buyer

Positive Seller Feedback for: Messiek

bought their MGSV NVIDIA code and all of the communication was extremely fast and went smoothly...highly recommended

Want to sell this Razer Black Widow Ultimate Classic in good condition for $50 or best offer + shipping. Good condition, this keyboard sells for $130 on Razer's site, and I just want to get rid of it. PM me or let me know if you want it, really looking for money and hoping to get this off my hands!

SLEIhbg.png

I only accept PayPal. If you have zero feedback or very little then I require a gifted payment. Those of you with good feedback don't have to send payment as a gift but I would like if you took care of the fees. All prices include shipping with a tracking number and insurance. I'll only ship within the 48 continental states and won't ship overseas.

PlayStation 4 - 500GB

Bought brand new and has very little play time on it. The original box and all of the cables are included, just not pictured. The glossy hard drive cover has various hairline scratches from being cleaned (and they can only be seen under direct light) but other than that the system looks fantastic with no issues.
Price: $325

I'm looking to trade a sealed Arkham Knight bundle for an Xbox One bundle.

I currently have a PS4 myself but I'm trying to help a friend out who is looking for an Xbox one. I'm looking for something comparable in value, so a Kinect, controller and a few games if possible. The PS4 is sealed, I don't expect a new one in return by just that everything is in good condition.

Send me a message if you have one for trade, thanks.

Bump

fertygo

WTS

Shadowrun : Hongkong Deluxe Edition Steam Key $20

Willing to trade with Arkham Knight Key

WTB

Battle.net $20 balance gift code/card

Or help from somebody can help me buy Diablo III because Blizzard not accept paypal that not have credit card >_>

WTS Borderlands 2 (non-GOTY) steam key for 3 dollars

--------------

Damn, sorry to hear that.

asdad123

Looking to sell a 38mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch

Comes with either a black sports band or white sports band (your choice of color. Both apple original) Apple Care (not apple care plus) until May 2016

No scratches on the screen. Normal scuffs on the steel which is the same for all stainless steel watches. Only seen under specific lighting conditions. They can get polished right out.

I'd be looking at $440 local pickup in North Jersey or $475 (pp gift) shipped anywhere in the US. Cost me $610 or so after tax for everything. Shipping will be with insurance and signature.

Bump and price drop.. Make me an offer!

Geneijin

In need of a 3 month or 1 year Playstation plus subscription if anyone has one for sale please lmk or if anyone knows of any good deals online again plz lmk thanks.

I also am looking for a WiiU pro controller to play Bayo on WiiU prices are way to high at stores so if anyone would have one theyd like to sell maybe we can work something out so i can finally play my Bayo 2.
http://slickdeals.net/f/8047771-ebay-gift-cards-50-for-45-25-for-22-50-email-delivery

Buy eBay gift card codes from Target at a 10% discount to spend on Playstation Plus cards on eBay. Furthermore, you can get an additional 5% discount if you have a Target REDcard. You'll probably get $25 credit for $21.37 or so. Best Buy has an eBay storefront where you can arrange for in-store pickup in near your respective location. So $42.78 for a 1-yr PS+ code. One of your best options considering there aren't any known $40 sales right now. Consider using those discounted eBay gift card codes on PlayStation Network Store cards however and just buy a PS+ sub with money added to your SEN wallet. Reason I suggest that is because you may have a Sony Rewards account. You can get bonus points from spending money in your SEN wallet unlike buying a PS+ sub, which isn't applicable to receiving bonus points. Adds up and all. fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom