• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! 154 Positive Seller Feedback(100%), 10 Positive Buyer Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

windows-8-logo-blue-2012.jpg
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to The Insane Dufresne

Positive Seller Feedback to

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

The Lego Movie Playstation Vita Download Code $9

Game Boy croc carry case $15

http://imgur.com/a/6h1Km#0

Dragon Quest II $5
Dragon Quest III $5
Dragon Quest IV $5
Murder Club $12
Mario Open Golf $6
GANBARE GOEMON 2 $8

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe $16
Tetris DX $7
NBA Jam $4
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan $7
Tetris Attack $3
Chase $4

2, 6, 4, 6

2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $7
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $5

Guides
BomberMan 64 $10
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $10

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

tornado9015

Neo Member
Looking to trade,

I have one pax east friday badge, I want a pax east saturday badge. Can meet you at pax east friday morning.

blackjaw

(possibly)
I have:

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger
~gold to usd value: $271 (Card Price on eBay $900, however this is only 1 of the 2 mounts redeemable from the card. This would be the "epic" version of the mount.)

spectral_tiger_gm0.jpg

Man I use to lust so hard after this...

(possibly) WTT/WTS:

I have a handful of rare mounts available for trade/sale on World of Warcraft US. These are redeemable/tradeable on the Darkspear-US realm, but if you have an active US account, you can spend ~1-3min to create a character to "learn" these mounts that will be available on any server.

They were obtained via legitimate means via Auction House purchases (confirmed non-dupe). They are not the TCG "codes" to type in but rather physical items. Obviously you can look up my BattleTag or characters to see my account is a legit played account.

I'm getting back out of the World of Warcraft game but I know these have real world value and I'd hate to just have them sitting dormant on my account when there has been countless real-world time invested in acquiring them. For pricing -EXAMPLES- I am using the model of 10,000g = $6.00 (aprox. rate)

I have:

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger
~gold to usd value: $271 (Card Price on eBay $900, however this is only 1 of the 2 mounts redeemable from the card. This would be the "epic" version of the mount.)

spectral_tiger_gm0.jpg

Ghastly Charger's Skull
~gold to usd value: $88 (Card Price on eBay $160)

ghostly_charger_gm0.jpg

Feldrake
~gold to usd value: $109 (Card Price on eBay $250)

feldrake_gm1.jpg

Wooly White Rhino
~gold to usd value: $88 (Card Price on eBay $183)

wooly_white_rhino_gm0.jpg

Any interest in these items? I am well aware in the "card" format these are worth more than as items, so I only provide eBay prices for a reference point of the tip top value of these items.

Honestly I'd rather work out some kind of trade, as I'm trying to get hooked up with a New 3DS XL or Vita, so I'd love to try and work out some kind of trade towards a portable gaming setup. Package deal for all the mounts would def. be on the table for anyone who had these.

I also have a lot of interest in Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, and SNES. If you have some stuff worth trading I'd be in for something like that too.

I have plenty of feedback here @ GAF on this thread. I have no clue of people on GAF are even into the WoW TCG mounts enough to even be interested, but as I have 27 days of gametime left on my account, I figured I'd put some feelers out there. Feel free to PM me with questions, concerns, or trade prop

I can vouch for this gentleman. I actually got a mount from him last year.

Too bad I"m not playing, sir. The wife would love that Rhino and Feldrake. lol

//ARCANUM

Ap1oKzJ.jpg

New Super Mario Bros 2: $25 PayPal Gift Shipped (Club Nintendo Included)
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: $30 PayPal Gift Shipped (Club Nintendo Included)
Super Smash Bros for 3DS: $25 PayPal Gift Shipped (Club Nintendo NOT Included)

Buy two or all of these games and I will throw in Pilot Wings Resort for free (cartridge only)

NeoGAF Feedback:
ayqkKeI.png

FYI, both Super Smash Bros and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire can be price matched (from Fred Meyer's) at Best Buy for $19.99 new this week. They'll even do it if there's no Fred Meyer in your state (like mine, Texas). You might consider lowering your prices to compete.

Gabe3208

Banned
Positive seller feedback for Vinsanity

The Rosalina he sold me is in great condition! UPS however completely FUCKED her packaging up. :(

But at least she survived the trip!

Amiibro

Positive feedback for seller VindictiveGnome I bought a 3DS card case off him. Great job packing and shipped fast! Thanks again.

FYI, both Super Smash Bros and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire can be price matched (from Fred Meyer's) at Best Buy for $19.99 new this week. They'll even do it if there's no Fred Meyer in your state (like mine, Texas). You might consider lowering your prices to compete.

I think his prices are pretty reasonable and shouldn't be compared to an iffy price-match of a limited time sale. Fred Meyer only has stores in 4/50 states.

SmokeMaxX

Damn. Double posted. Sorry- multitasking and wasn't thinking right.

Not a guarantee. One of my local Best Buys refuses to price match non-local competitors even if they're in their system.

Seik

Banned
Positive seller feedback to CuthbertAllgoodz once again, not only he found a Majora 3DS for me, he also managed to get me a limited edition of Majora's Mask! All of it at retail's price +10$ for each items I offered him, you know, for the hassle...and I would've felt like a cheap mofo to offer nothing more, also. :p

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was absolutely sure I wouldn't get either of those, but thanks to you, a Zelda fan can enjoy his Zelda stuff! This is one of the situations that make me love GAF so much. :D

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

Less gaming related but I also have a Velodyne EQ-Max 8 subwoofer, for $210 shipped. If you want more info or pics, PM me!

bigb0ss

Banned
Positive feedback for Miker

I bought some Nintendo eShop games from him. Fast transaction and great communication.

Ecto311

Sorry I posted about that. I got them to price match for me no questions asked so it's definitely YMMV.
Not shitting on you or your post but unless it feels like a scam or out right rip off I don't think we should post about better deals. If someone wants x amount and someone else is willing to pay it why say anything?

Maybe a pm rule would work better. We just pm the seller and let them know there are better (higher or lower) deals out there and let them figure it out instead of throwing them under the bus here in the thread.

Not shitting on you or your post but unless it feels like a scam or out right rip off I don't think we should post about better deals. If someone wants x amount and someone else is willing to pay it why say anything?

Maybe a pm rule would work better. We just pm the seller and let them know there are better (higher or lower) deals out there and let them figure it out instead of throwing them under the bus here in the thread.

I completely disagree with this. While I am against people leaving comments such as: "OMG, this is way too much money!", I find nothing wrong with letting people know that there are better deals out there. I look at it as not so much dissing the seller, but moreso saving the potential buyers money.

terrisus

I completely disagree with this. While I am against people leaving comments such as: "OMG, this is way too much money!", I find nothing wrong with letting people know that there are better deals out there. I look at it as not so much dissing the seller, but moreso saving the potential buyers money.

It could also save the seller time too - since, hypothetically, if they're listing something for $25 that can be purchased for $20, it would be much less likely to sell (if it were an easy/straightforward purchase, anyway). Which would basically lead to them wasting their time. Letting them know either gives them an opportunity to lower the price below market, or decide to take it off the market for now.

Risible

I would disagree. I'm not saying you should call them out and be rude about it, but plenty of times here in the thread we've noted that items can be had for cheaper than someone might be selling them for just as an FYI for interested parties, that's just looking out for each other.

WarpathDC

Have: Sealed SSB soundtrack

Want: Nintendo E-Shop credit, Capt Falcon or lil max amiibo (doesn't need to be sealed or US), 3ds games

wiibomb

This, I disagree with that stance since this thread, this comunity, is not about sketchy deals where everyone shuts up to let others know about unfair prices, suggestions are made, and nobody is forcing to change any price, and if nobody buys at the original price is merely because the deal is not good enough.

Unless someone is clearly trying to stop a deal or try to shit on a listing (which I haven't seen here, yet) there is no need to forbid about doing PSAs here

gabbo

Hope this is the right way to go about this, long time buyer, first time requester in here (so please let me know if I did it right).

WTB
No More Heroes Wii
No More Heroes: Desparate Struggle Wii

WTB:
For 3DS:
Ocarina of Time
Professor Layton vs Pheonix Wright
Mario 3D Land
Pheoenix Wright Trilogy
Dual Destenies
Bravely Deafult

PM w/ offers?

GravyButt

3-$10 psn cards (north america)

Wont be home till Friday night Saturday morning but looking for $27 paypal. Pm me please

maxcriden

Want to Buy: extra digital codes for MARIO VS. DONKEY KONG: TIPPING STARS

Mario_vs._Donkey_Kong_Tipping_Stars_logo.jpg

When you purchase the game for Wii U or 3DS, you get a code for free copy for the other system. I'm interested in buying these for either system. :)

Please hit me up and we'll make a deal!

ETA: mainly want 3DS code(s) now. Thanks!

WTB

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

Ocarina of Time - 3DS

Ambassador Edition N3DS Faceplates

WTS - Click Links for Pics

Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black - $105 - Includes 32gig SD card (micro w/adapter),original box AND the AC adapter! Pay $15 more and get Mario & Luigi bundled. Has 9.5 firmware installed.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

N3DS - Black Pokemon Groudon Edition
+ Sealed Felt Mario Faceplate
+ One Piece: Super Grand Battle X

$260.00 - REDUCED! Come on guys, this is a good deal....

I only opened the system and played it once. I'm tired of waiting for the Region Free hack and I already bought a N3DS XL from someone on here.

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (13) and Seller (14)

webkatt

Want to Buy: extra digital codes for MARIO VS. DONKEY KONG: TIPPING STARS

Mario_vs._Donkey_Kong_Tipping_Stars_logo.jpg

When you purchase the game for Wii U or 3DS, you get a code for free copy for the other system. I'm interested in buying these for either system. :)

Please hit me up and we'll make a deal!

I got first dibs, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom