• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgachi57

anyone selling n3ds cover plates? just got the Animal Crossing bundle and looking for some cover plates that are reasonably priced.

WTS some steam keys ( I'm in the USA)

Amazon/Paypal accepted

$2 each

endless space emperor edition
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Startopia
Supreme Commander 2
Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack

$1 each

Screencheat
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Blackguards

PM and will get back to you asap. Usually on GAF pretty often throughout the day.

CaLe

Just curious, anyone able to redeem the Tomb Raider code yet ? Wondering if anyone else gets the "Out of Stock" message :)

Thanks !

Just curious, anyone able to redeem the Tomb Raider code yet ? Wondering if anyone else gets the "Out of Stock" message :)

Thanks !
Same here. Believe it's because the promotion hasn't officially started yet.

If not and the codes don't work, everyone will lose it! Lol

rj118

Unloading some random games, prices include shipping within the US. Everything is in excellent condition unless noted. Willing to lower prices for multiple games purchased at one time. I prefer Paypal / Amazon Payments!

COBuYNQ.jpg

New in Box Games
PS4
Destiny: TTK - Legendary Edition: $30
DS
Metal Slug 7: $45 - comes with slipcover too
Bangai-O Spirits: $12

Used Games
3DS
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: $28
DS
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn: $10
Clubhouse Games: $6

Also selling a $25 iTunes gift card, looking for $21 Paypal.

Thanks !

Yeah, no luck here. I added my email and am just waiting for them to email me to let me know when it's in stock. *crosses fingers that it's soon*

WTS
Prices include US shipping!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) $20
Aliens Infestation (DS) $15

Perfect condition, mint both, played very little in a smoke free home.

I'm up for trading too! Looking for Super Mario 64 DS, Starfox DS, Mario DS games, etc. PM me with what you have if you're interested in either.

Fury Sense

WTS: Up to $150 of Amazon.com Credits

Not looking to give a very big discount, just need cash to pay rent. PM me best offer

Lunaniem

Taking a break from selling Tomb Raider codes for now, I may be able to sell some more in the coming days.

I need to write a long feedback list. c:

WarpathDC

Caution on the Tomb Raider keys peeps. It was from a $ .01 glitch. This could end up going the way of the Dirt Rally codes.

If anyone has an actual Dirt Rally Steam Key please PM me.

I'm NeoGaf Gold btw.

Thanks!

Flandy

Caution on the Tomb Raider keys peeps. It was from a $ .01 glitch. This could end up going the way of the Dirt Rally codes.

If anyone has an actual Dirt Rally Steam Key please PM me.

I'm NeoGaf Gold btw.

Thanks!

wut
how did nobody notice this? Wario didnt even tweet about it when he tweeted about the Dirt error

zulux21

WTS
will take paypal (you can gift or I can eat the fees, I don't really care either way lol)
or amazon credit
or PSN credit.

Steam codes

Rust $7.50
Tomb Raider GOTY Edition $5
The Talos Principle $7
The Masterplan $3
Mushroom 11 $7
Grim Fandango Remastered $2
Spelunky $2.50
A Fistful of Gun $3
Lethal League - $2
Countenance $2
guns of icarus online $1
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $2
DEFCON $0.50
Block N Load — Platinum Pack DLC $2
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder $2
Gunpoint $2
Tango Fiesta $4
DiscStorm $4
Elite Dangerous Yogscast Cobra Mk III Paint Job $3

non steam keys

Chronicle: RuneScape Legends — Closed Beta Key $3
Armored Warfare T-62 Main Battle Tank + Premium Time $1
Total War: Arena "Yogscast" Shield $2

for those that care these are all humble bundle codes.

w696iso.png

Well, congrats on taking advantage of a price error and (potentially) making a few hundred bucks off it. But 12 hours and not a peep to anyone else about it?

EDIT: don't care that he's re-selling, but 1 cent sure beats 20 bucks any day.

Well, congrats on taking advantage of a price error and (potentially) making a few hundred bucks off it. But 12 hours and not a peep to anyone else about it?

EDIT: don't care that he's re-selling, but 1 cent sure beats 20 bucks any day.

and if the keys get revoked/deactivated they'll refund the buyer's money...they've already said

asdad123

WTS:

"New" Nintendo 3DS Majora's Mask Edition. Almost brand new apart from one tiny paint peel below the bottom screen (happened when putting a screen protector).

Has a Hori Screen Protector on the top and bottom already installed. Installed the minute it came out of the box, so no scratches on the screen.

Comes with original box and charger.

$185 Shipped within the US.

Will include Zelda Majora's Mask for another $25.

WTB:

Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. Any color/GB as long as it works on ATT.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 each (ONE LEFT!)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Looking to trade some xbox codes for some Microsoft $$/PSN $$

Trading away:

-Fallout 3 Digital Code
-3x 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial Codes
Looking for:

-$10 PSN

OR

-$15 Microsoft $

OR

Throw me some kinda offer(digital)

Lemme know!!