• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandy

Lunaniem had 2 positive feedbacks 48 hours ago. He's gonna be a Platinum trader by the time the feedback list updates :lol

Can confirm, just redeemed tomb raider to steam

So positive feedback for Lunaniem

Also for

OrlanisWorks for guardian of light

Thanks!

Lunaniem

So Newegg just send me the same email regarding Tomb Raider keys as they did with Dirt Rally, I won't sell anymore codes and if unactivated/already activated Steam keys get disabled with it, tell me and you will get a refund.

I wonder if they have some acceptable limit they're allowing, like x number of the keys you bought. Well hope alls well that ends well

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
SLEIhbg.png

$35 Breaking Bad Complete Series - UVHD

$10 Dark Knight Trilogy - UVHD

$5 Mr. Smith Goes To Washington - UVHD
$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Ex Machina - UVHD
$5 Sixteen Candles - iTunes + UV
$5 Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Gone Girl - UVHD

$4 Hotel Transylvania - UV
$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 MAMA - iTunes + UV
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD

$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 The Wolverine - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* True Detective S1 - iTunes + UVHD
*Sold* Edward Scissorhands - UVHD
*Sold* Shaun The Sheep - UVHD

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/R1rBTpZ.jpg?2[/img]

So Newegg just send me the same email regarding Tomb Raider keys as they did with Dirt Rally, I won't sell anymore codes and if unactivated/already activated Steam keys get disabled with it, tell me and you will get a refund.

Do you think that will be likely?

_woLf

Wanted to post in here to confirm my Rise of the Tomb Raider key just worked and redeemed to steam as well.

Thanks again, Lunaniem!

Etzer

Positive seller feedback for ImNotSteven. Great price, fast shipping.

Terribly late, but positive buyer feedback for LQX!

Selling (I accept Paypal payments. Cost of shipping within the continental U.S. is included in all prices. I ship from Connecticut):

I'm getting a Surface or Surface-like device that better suits my needs, so I'm selling my desktop computer. A quick note: I'm pricing these at more than I'd like because I anticipate spending a hefty amount on shipping.

Asus Essentio CM6870 Desktop Computer with Logitech K800 wireless keyboard and M510 wireless mouse - $580

Specs:
3.4GHz Intel Core i7-3770 Quad-Core
32GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
1TB 7200rpm Hard Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Graphics (1GB)
HDMI + DVI + VGA
SuperMulti DVD Burner
Multi-Format Media Card Reader
10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
Windows 10 installed

Also included is a Logitech K800 backlit wireless keyboard and a Logitech M510 wireless mouse. Both use a single unifying adapter.

Also selling:

Bosto Kingtee 19MB Graphics Monitor - Best Offer

I've used this for a few years as a Cintiq alternative, and it's worked well. It has 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and a 1440x900 resolution. The full specifications can be found here: http://www.bosto-tablet.com/models/19-mb/ A week or two ago, my cousin's kid got a hold of the pen and absolutely destroyed it, so a replacement pen will have to be purchased from Bosto's eBay or Aliexpress stores for $70, which is why I'm not really sure what to price this at. Offers are welcome! BTW, the pen is rechargeable via USB; no need for AAA batteries or the like.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions!

Soulflarz

Banned
Redeemed, still not a fan of nondisclosure in the slightest, and still hold to the statement that people should have to say this beforehand.

When you guys redeemed your Tomb Raider codes, did you have to state the eligible product your purchased? Should we just click on any product? Does it matter?

BiggNife

Okay, so I WTB Rise of the Tomb Raider PC, but going over the kerfuffle over the last few pages it sounds like codes are being deactivated because a bunch of people got codes for 1 cent on Newegg?

Should I just hold off on buying a code until this is all settled?

Flandy

When you guys redeemed your Tomb Raider codes, did you have to state the eligible product your purchased? Should we just click on any product? Does it matter?

I've redeemed a few nvidia codes in the past and from what I've gathered it doesn't matter what you pick. I picked a 980Ti and it went through

I've redeemed a few nvidia codes in the past and from what I've gathered it doesn't matter what you pick. I picked a 980Ti and it went through

Ok, thanks, I went ahead and picked the 980ti too, and it looks like the game is tied to my account now! Yay!

While it sucked that we weren't able to redeem the game immediately after we paid the seller (and there were some initial concerns about the codes being valid or not), at least ultimately I was able to redeem, so I can't really complain too much here.

Therefore, positive seller feedback for Lunaniem for allowing me to purchase the game at a big discount from retail and letting me now be able to play this game at launch day! Thank you! :)

JayEH

WTS

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (13-2) Collector's Edition Sealed (Xbox 360) - $30 shipped
Onechanbara Z2 Chaos Banana Split Edition Sealed (PS4) -$30 shipped
Xbox One Kinect - $50 shipped
PS Vita 1000 with 4GB memory card. Couple of scratches on the front screen and the right trigger is a bit chipped. Can't really see the scratches while playing unless you really look hard for it. Can send pictures if interested. -$100 shipped

* Prices Have Been Adjusted *

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

Funko POP!s - $35 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

PS4 PlayStation Camera w/ TV Stand (Used) - $27.50 (still works & good condition...will come in the original box but no instructions)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/UbEb.jpg[/IMG]

Mortal Kombat Fight Stick (360/PC) - $60 (still works & good condition w/ USB cable included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/yeEb.jpg[/IMG]

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

WTS: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC Gaming ACX 2.0 (x2)
$400 shipped bought individually/$750 + shipping bought together - US48 only
PayPal Gift Preferred or Buyer Pays Fees

Both work without any issue and are in excellent condition, and the warranty on both is good through November 2017 (images of warranty for their serial numbers provided).

One is in the original packaging with the driver CD and badge, the other is in a plain EVGA box that was received with an RMA'd card. No additional cables or power adapters are included in the boxes.

Madao

WTS

i looked at my backlog recently and i noticed that there's a couple of games i don't ever see myself playing so i decided to get rid of them.

everything is in really good condition since i didn't play most of these or played less than 1 hour.
all prices include shipping. if you buy multiple games, you get a discount of $3 per game.
i accept Paypal Gift.

DS games (all used):

k8Cod5B.jpg

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia - $20

Xng3S3v.jpg

Korg DS-10 - $24

gSpYRx7.jpg

Korg DS-10+ - $24

MPSAbub.jpg

Space Invaders Extreme - $16

NPyqiqS.jpg

Space Invaders Extreme 2 - $16