• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
STEAM GAMES:
header.jpg

Football Manager 2016 - 40$

header.jpg

Total War Attila: 33$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 15$

header.jpg

NBA 2K16 - 42$

header.jpg

PES 2016- 33$
header.jpg

Mad Max: 20$

header.jpg

MGSV: 44$
header.jpg

Cities Skylines Deluxe: 20$

header.jpg

Grand Ages: Medieval : 32$

Mortal Kombat X: 14$
Mortal Kombat X premium (has season pass): 18$
Arkham Knight : 20$
Arkham Knight Premium (has season pass): 27$
Shadow of Mordor GOTY: 16$

Snaku

Banned
Been a bit since I've sold anything on gaf, but an issue has come up and I'm back. My Dad needs heart surgery, nothing life threatening I'm told, but money is going to be a problem. Trying to raise what little I can with what little I have to help my parents out. Pricing is fluid, I'm open to offers. Any item that is not new and sealed has never been displayed, only opened and inspected once. Domestic buyers only, please. Payment through Paypal as always. Shoot me a PM, and thanks everyone.

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Blade King Form - $35 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider New Den-O Strike Form (Trilogy Version) new & sealed - $35 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion - $25 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Faiz Glowing Stage Set - $50 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Kaixa Glowing Stage Set - $50 shipped
NECA 8-bit Jason Voorhees 2013 SDCC Exclusive new & sealed - $50 shipped
amiibo Ness Gamestop version new & sealed - SOLD
Star Wars The Black Series Boba Fett new & sealed - $30 shipped

Dimension of Dragon Ball Son Goku new & sealed - $65 shipped
Dimension of Dragon Ball Piccolo new & sealed - SOLD
Dimension of Dragon Ball Super Saiyan Broly new & sealed - $80 shipped
Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku - SOLD
Master Stars Piece Future Trunks EU Exclusive (no box) - SOLD

televator

Oakb9ta.png

---For Sale Section---
Prices are shipped in the USA. I take paypal with confirmed shipping address or gift with PM'd address. I also do trades for things in my WTB section.

SEGA CD:
- Eternal Champions
SEGA Saturn:
- Tomb Raider
- P.T.O. 2
Dreamcast:
- Skies of Arcadia [complete, near mint] $50 <---Had 2 copies, one left
- Worms Armageddon
PC:
- Fallout: NV Collector's Edition [Used game code] $80
- Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition [New, never opened, code still valid] $30
PS1:
- Heart of Darkness $10
PS2:
- Maximo $7
- MDK2 $7
- Killer 7 $10
- Fatal Frame $20
NES:
- The Legend of Zelda [CIB] $55
- The adventure of Link [CIB] $40
- Contra $30
- Super C $20
-Vegas Dream [CIB] $7
N64:
- Super Mario 64 $20
Gamecube:
- Custom Robo $20
- Wind Waker $25
- Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance $15
- Super Monkey Ball 2 $10
Wii:
- Little King's Story
Video Game Soundtracks:
- Banjo Kazooie
- DK Jamz (Donkey Kong) $30
- Donkey Kong Country 2 $45

RGB Retro Gaming:
- XM29 Plus; A friend of mine is fishing for offers on his rare as hell XM29 monitor. We are located in Phoenix, AZ. It's in very good shape. Unfortunately, he only wants people to pick it up. He will not ship. PM me with offers and/or requests for pics.

---Want to Trade For Section---
These are things I want and will take in place of money. Aside from certain PC games and PSN only games I only want physical games.

PSP:
- Ys 1&2
DS:
- Lunar Knights
SNES:
- Super Metroid [CIB]
N64:
- Majora's Mask [CIB]

-----------------
PM for any question, pics, offers, or other requests.
Last edited by televator; 09-23-2015 at 11:53 PM.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US Xbox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off) - Only $25 cards available for $22.50 each.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(778+ Total Positive Feedback!)

jadedm17

Jesus. I was on the Amazon page the day the preorders went up and after a lot of back and forth I didn't pull the trigger.

Kicking myself over that now.

Amazon doesn't even charge until shipped; Rule of thumb for the future should be if you want something even 1% and have the chance to order it from Amazon then just order it. Hindsight and all that, but remember that for the future.

Jeels

Selling - Happy Home Designer (DOWNLOAD CODE) that came with my New 3DS.

I will also ship the Tom Nook Card to you free of charge if you want it.

Asking for - $30

You can see I am a part of Neogaf Plus. :)

Adjusting price since this is digital.

Asking for $20 now. If you'd like the Tom Nook Amiibo card shipped to you, $25.

Watevaman

For sale (located in the United States, will only ship out of the lower 48 if you pay shipping, Paypal preferred):

ESP LTD F-400FM electric guitar with form fitting hard case: $600 or best offer

I bought this guitar in June of 2005 and as much as you won't believe me, I have played it less than 5 times total, for fear of ruining it. It has essentially sat in its hard case for the last 10 years. It works great with the active EMG-81 pickups, which require a 9-volt battery. If anyone has any interest whatsoever in buying this but is scared by the price, shoot me an offer via PM and we can discuss it. I'm not sure what the cost is to ship an item this large, but depending on where you're located we can discuss the added price of shipping.

Logitech Driving Force GT $50 + shipping

This was my wheel of choice for a few years after I bought it in 2009. I have since replaced it with a T500RS so I have no need for it. As of last use, it worked great. The only wear it really shows is around the sides of the rim where it's been a little worn down from use.

For more pictures of both items: http://imgur.com/a/SXWlm

WTB

Looking to pick up a copy of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on PS3. If you've got a copy and you wouldn't mind parting with it, send me a PM. UK here.

Positive seller feedback for Cth

Amazon doesn't even charge until shipped; Rule of thumb for the future should be if you want something even 1% and have the chance to order it from Amazon then just order it. Hindsight and all that, but remember that for the future.
The real kicker here is that I already knew that :p

I guess my one rule with preorders is that I only do it if I'm sure I want it day one. For Fallout I decided I'm gonna wait for a sale or the GotY edition. But I also didn't know the resale value of that thing would be so high.

Ah well, live and learn.

BigAT

Selling the following:

Witcher 3
(PS4 - Brand New, still sealed) - $40 shipped

Arkham Knight (PS4 - used, like new condition) - $35 shipped

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Selling Destiny: Taken King for PS4. Comes with the original game and all expansions, including, of course, Taken King. Brand new, unopened, etc etc. $50.

Dicer

Banned
Positive feedback for televator, despite some Postal Chaos my package has arrived safe and sound, and awesome :)

52club

Helping you out.
While I don't have a usable code (I used it myself)
Figure I can let others know what to search for in their emails.

Subject of email was: Add more awesome to your PS4
Date: 9/15
coupon valid from 9/15/15-10/14/15

Good luck

Positive feedback for posting an awesome deal, lol.

Dicer

Banned
A link to my previous post in the last thread

Loosey goosey Genesis carts for sale or trade, looking for TG16/PCE Genesis stuff

Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Pga Tour 96
EA NHL Hockey (1991)
Road Rash II
Sports Talk football 93 feat. Joe Montana (with manual)
F22 Interceptor (with Manual)

PC Engine Stuff (All CiC)

Kato and Ken Chan Hucard
Gamola Speed HuCard
Bomberman 94 HuCard
Builder Land SuperCD
Sailor Moon SuperCD
Sailor moon Collection Super CD
Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 and 2 Super CD

Tansut

Oh yeah, forgot to post yesterday, but shoutouts to detectiveconan1 for hooking me up with a code for that Best Buy deal!

Have:
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer + 7 Amiibo Cards - $33 or best offer

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 PS3 Case + Inserts (code used; included Marvel.com 1 month card folded on middle; all other inserts in good condition)

Want:
PayPal
Amazon Credit
eShop Credit
PSN Credit
PS4 Dualshock 4 (new)
Little Battler Experience 3DS
Code Name Steam 3DS
Metal Gear Solid 5 PS4

Flandy

Positive seller feedback for tm24
We did our trade in person and I wasn't murdered so props for that :)

Positive buyer feedback for deejay

Hey GAF, I haven't sold anything on here in probably a year or more, but have 3 positive feedbacks in the list. I just lost my job and have only a few hundred bucks to my name, so in order to hopefully keep my car and apartment, here are some of the few things I have to sell:

Note: US only, PayPal gift.

GameCube:
The condition of the GameCube & games are near perfect, the games have virtually no scratches except very faint hairline scratches you have to really look for. All have manuals and paperwork except Luigi&#8217;s Mansion, all original cases in fine condition. All games &#8220;black label&#8221; except Luigi&#8217;s which is Player&#8217;s Choice. Played all of these about 2-3 months ago, and they have been untouched in a plastic storage bin ever since.
-GameCube Matt Black Console w/ Controller, cables, & memory card - $60
-Eternal Darkness: Sanity&#8217;s Requiem: $40
-Metroid Prime: $10
-Tales of Symphonia: $22
-Baten Kaitos Origins: $55
-Luigi&#8217;s Mansion: $18 (missing manual)
-Prefer to send it all at once for $180 or PM an offer.
Xbox:
These two are same condition as GameCube, no scratches, damage, and include manuals and original box.
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: $15
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Sith Lords: $15
-$25 for both.
PS2:
Console (SCPH7001), power cord, two AV cables (not affecting the price, just an extra one I had for some reason), and 3 memory cards (one is for an original Playstation, again, just throwing it in there to get rid of it) &#8211; Played it maybe 5 times
-$50
Other:
Motorola Surfboard SB6141 Modem: Comes with one CAT5 Ethernet, and power cord; no original box. Modem is in perfect condition, served me well for exactly 1 year under Comcast until I moved and switched to FIOS, been in a plastic bin ever since unmoved.
-$50

I also have an all-in-one touchscreen Lenovo PC, it's 500GB 4GB RAM and a couple years old. It worked fine, but when my girlfriend decided to upgrade to Windows 10, it went to BSOD and I haven't been able to get it back up and running to Windows 8 because I don't have any other resources to use. The disk tray also won't come out, but the screen and the computer in and of itself works; if anyone is interested let me know and I'll add more detail and photos, we originally paid $700 for it.

The_Kid

Okay so I have a few items I'd love to get rid of. All of these items do not include shipping, and I'd rather not ship outside of the U.S. due to costs and hassle.

1. The Art of Journey Book (First Edition) Signed

- This is the first edition copy signed by Matthew Nova, limited to 500 copies. There are a couple small creases on the slipcover as shown in the photo, but other than that the book is in new condition. I opened it once or twice and otherwise it has been sitting on a shelf.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/0XkAAOSwyQtV3CMs/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/RngAAOSwT6pV3CGV/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

Price: $70

2. Journey Soundtrack CD Signed

-This is the soundtrack of Journey, signed by Austin Wintory. It was taken outside of its case one time to burn, otherwise it is in new condition.

Price: $25

If you want to buy both the soundtrack and the art book I'd definitely be willing to haggle with the price.

3. The Last of Us Steelbook.

- This is the steelbook that came with the Survival Edition of the game. I have the game, the steelbook, and the two naughty dog stickers. I'll throw in the artbook if you want for an extra $20. It was only opened once.

Price: $45 ($60 with the artbook).

Anyone interested in selling the Uncharted 4 MP beta?

I would really like it, as I am a huge fan, but can't afford to get the whole collection here in Canada ($80 is too much).

jayvo

Positive buyer feedback for Sir Qweirdy. I sold him a PS4 with games and he received everything in a timely manner and in great working order.

Don't think I'll be getting feedback at all in this transaction. Everything is good on his end according to our PM's but apparently he doesn't have time to leave me positive feedback.

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $160. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XDuogvo.jpg[/img]

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $55. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZWVqXhE.jpg[/img]

toneroni

Excellent seller feedback for both MikeHaggar and chronic_archaic.

Bought a PS4 from MikeHaggar and he shipped it super fast.
Bought vita games from chronic_archaic and they came fast and packed well also!
Both had great communication thoughout.

sladeums

Anyone interested in selling the Uncharted 4 MP beta?

I would really like it, as I am a huge fan, but can't afford to get the whole collection here in Canada ($80 is too much).

Has this been confirmed as a separate voucher ?

The verbiage of the instructions leads me to believe the disc is required for download :
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=113259
Once the UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer Beta is available, follow the instructions below to download:

Step 1: Insert the UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection game disc into the PlayStation 4 system.
Step 2: Highlight the UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection game icon.
Step 3: Select Overview.
Step 4: Select the UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer Beta to begin your download from the PlayStation Store.

WTS

I am looking to sell my trusty DGM IPS-2701WPH monitor off to a good home. It is 27", 2560x1440 and has an IPS panel. The colours are fantastic and the only reason I am looking to move it on is to pick up a monitor with freesync.

Monitor comes with its original box and it is in fantastic condition.

I am looking for £250 (PayPal preferably) including shipping. UK only.

Apologies for the shitty quality of the picture but its the best I can do with my Nexus 4.

asdad123

WTS:

Note 4 32gb black. Originally ATT but it is unlocked. I switched to the iPhone 6 Plus.

Phone is in great condition and has a tempered glass screen protector on it. No box. Just phone, third party charger, and s pen.

Looking for $350 shipped in the US. PM me for pictures.

Bump

Has this been confirmed as a separate voucher ?

The verbiage of the instructions leads me to believe the disc is required for download :

Oh :(

I did not know this. There is no way I can afford this and it's going to be hell to not be able to play. That sucks.

Thanks for letting me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom