• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3.50 each (unless noted)

Casper
Don Jon
Horrible Bosses
Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
Prisoners
Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $15
Riddick
Titanic (iTunes) - $2.50
Transformers: Age of Extinction
The Wolverine

Also two Steam gifts:

7 Days to Die - $10
TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key x5 - $2.40 each

Asking for PayPal (family/friends payment)

Want
cheap FarCry 4 key

theDeeDubs

Positive Buyer feedback for gar3.

Couldn't have asked for a smoother first time transaction in this thread. Great communication and prompt. Thanks!

Ezalc

WTB
Must come with case and manual in good condition.

*3DS Bravely Default
*PS3 Blur
PS3 Resonance of Fate

Cart only
GBA Fire Emblem
GBA Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

* = More interested in these titles.

Bungie's

WTB Netgear AC1900 Router
Walmart had/has it for $90 but didn't find one locally, I can pay extra if you're looking to sell.
header-r7000-3d-enbox-photo-large.png

WTS WTT Forza 5 GOTY with unused code. 40 OBO? I duno offer w/e I dont have an xbox one anymore nor do I like racing games.

Maybe trade for Ninja Gaiden Sigma plus 1 and 2 Vita
Or a ps4 game.

Rafroel

Positive feedback for Riesenfass. I was looking to pay for a 30 day PS+ trial and he offer one to me for free - without me asking or begging haha!

goldensun

Halp! :(

Negative feedback for the user nikoz.

Bought an Xbone kinect from them about two and a half weeks ago. Asks for my shipping information through email because they got banned on GAF.

A week and a half later they claimed they "had trouble accessing their email" and said they'd ship soon. Week after that and still nothing.

Not sure if this person is just toying with me and not going to ship or not. It's odd that their email they are using is different than the one they gave me for their paypal, meaning they've given me two of their emails and gone out of their way to ask for my contact information. Anyone have any experiences with this user? Also, how might I get a refund from paypal if it turns out they will never ship?

Thanks for any info. you guys have on this situation, it's a real bummer...

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

lt519

Handled only once copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition PS4. $50 shipped Priority Mail through Paypal paid as a gift. Will mail Monday. Just didn't strike a chord with me so moving on from it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Halp! :(

Negative feedback for the user nikoz.

Bought an Xbone kinect from them about two and a half weeks ago. Asks for my shipping information through email because they got banned on GAF.

A week and a half later they claimed they "had trouble accessing their email" and said they'd ship soon. Week after that and still nothing.

Not sure if this person is just toying with me and not going to ship or not. It's odd that their email they are using is different than the one they gave me for their paypal, meaning they've given me two of their emails and gone out of their way to ask for my contact information. Anyone have any experiences with this user? Also, how might I get a refund from paypal if it turns out they will never ship?

Thanks for any info. you guys have on this situation, it's a real bummer...

Did you pay as gift or as goods? Was it credit or debit?
  • As gift and debit, you may be screwed. You can contact your bank and hope for the best.
  • As gift and credit, you can possibly file with your CC company
  • As goods? You're golden. Paypal will side with you.

This is a longshot, but did anyone get one of those PS4 Wireless Gold headsets for $40 and wants to sell for $45 + shipping? I know you basically get nothing out of it, but I figured maybe there's a nice GAFer out there who didn't find it their cup of tea.

tigerin

postive feedback for onionfrog. Is friendly and sell me the game at a good price. Will do business again!

positive feedback for Fatal Futanari. Responded quickly and sold me the movies at a great price! Let me know next time if you got any new movies. =)

goldensun

Did you pay as gift or as goods? Was it credit or debit?
  • As gift and debit, you may be screwed. You can contact your bank and hope for the best.
  • As gift and credit, you can possibly file with your CC company
  • As goods? You're golden. Paypal will side with you.
Gift and debit unfortunately. I'm curious as to why this user got banned in the first place, because they only have one rating in this thread as a seller and it's neither negative nor neutral.

This is pretty rage inducing. No idea why this person would go out of their way to email me for my mailing information if they weren't going to send the package.

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback to SmokeMaxX for a fast transaction. Will do business again with him in the future.
Positive Feedback for mgs2master2. Great seller!

Gift and debit unfortunately. I'm curious as to why this user got banned in the first place, because they only have one rating in this thread as a seller and it's neither negative nor neutral.

This is pretty rage inducing. No idea why this person would go out of their way to email me for my mailing information if they weren't going to send the package.
They could have contacted you to avoid suspicion or to buy them time to get funds out of their account/close their bank account. Or they could have had good intentions but are incompetent (this is more common than you think). You can talk to your bank and say that it was an unauthorized transaction and you have a 50-50 shot at getting your money back. If that fails you can contact Paypal and explain the situation although this has like a 5% shot at working.

aza

Got the Xbox AssCreed bundle on Thursday. Only interested in playing exclusives on this machine so I'm letting go of the included game codes. I'm selling a friend's codes as well.

Selling:
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag download code for Xbox One (1 available) - $10
Assassin's Creed: Unity download code for Xbox One (2 available) - $32
or both games for $40 (1 available)

Payment via PayPal with friends/family option. PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom