• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark5130

WTS
NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees.

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Code - $10

PS4 Little Big Planet 3. Played a handful of times and DLC code is still good. Smoke-free home. $45 shipped w/ tracking to lower 48.

Narras

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for BoboBrazil!

I bought some Nintendo eShop Credit from them! Quick and fast transaction! :D

onionfrog

Positive Seller Feedback for SUBZERO-08!

Sold me a copy of Crimson Dragon for Xbox One cheap! He provided the code immediately.

WTS Wii Party U (digital download)

Would also trade for Divinity: Original Sin steam code

I also have Best Buy pre-order code for COD:AW and the Day Zero Digital Content Code (PS4) available to sell or trade.

1. Xbox 360 15GB Day One Console set.
016468a316703213997df0875b9f9295c3e87e4d96_zps4eb4c08f.jpg

Thats right this is my original 360 I bought back in college way back within a week of release. With original 15ish GB HD included.

Comes with 2 Wireless controllers with Freeks on them, they can be taken off if you don't like them. They have the chargeable pack in them and a working Nyko chargeable base is included to sit on, charges by induction which is pretty cool. I also have 2 black wired controllers included.

Wired headset, Wireless headpiece and charger cable included.
Wireless Xbox Remote, dunno what this even does is included.
Ethernet Cable , Wireless Adapter, and HDMI and a VGA Adapter Cable included.
Microsoft Chat Pad included.

Console and Power Brick.

Games include: Black Ops II, Forza 4, Fallout New Vegas, Fable III, Halo Reach, Halo 4, Tales of Vesperia, and Rocksmith W Guitar Cable included.

Best offer will get it. Interested in hearing any fair offers.

0148583471f18bdddba528cadcb8d7150e88db82eb_zpsbd50ae1b.jpg

Second I am Selling a Nintendo DSi Matte Black No gamstho, a Small Memory Card and the charger are included.

01ea2ffdf2221ed04649391df0633c4b334ea5f53d_zps52c5395d.jpg

Third I have a pair of M12 Swans speakers that are pretty great. These days I'm only using headphones on my desktop as well and have no need to keep them.

I dont know what to ask for either of the three items so any offers are appreciated. PM Please.

SOLD

WTS: Kinect 2.0 & Dance Central Spotlight 90$ shipped

PayPal is my preferred method of payment

Edit: Kinect came with a refurbished Xbox one so who knows if just the xbox is refurbished or both the Kinect & xbox are refurbs.

jond76

Banned
WTS

Assassin's Creed Unity Digital Download Xbox One - $35
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Download Xbox One - $10

PayPal Gift

Somebody please take these off my hands!!!

$40 for both. I am open to offers. Been trying to get rid of these for weeks.

WTB

PS+ One year or Months. Whatever you have.

Positive seller feedback for EazyWeazy3. Thanks!

BlazBlue Continuum Shift limited edition (#540 of 1500) fightstick for the PS3. Make an offer.

cW11oWm.jpg

Mint condition with original packaging.

Will pack with Super Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat, and Tekken Tag Tourney 2 on PS3 along with the fightstick. Kollector's edition guidebook included for Mortal Kombat.

I also have a 250 gb PS3 available as well. Also in great condition. Make an offer. PS3 will be bundled with Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, GTA4, God of War Collection and Ratchet and Clank Collection

First time seller on GAF, but I've sold over on highdefdigest.com under the name HuskerGuy. Prefer US only.

onionfrog

Want to sell:(Paypal gift or you pay fees)

Xbox one digital game codes: (US)

-Ryse Son of Rome: $18
-Forza Motorsport 5: $18

PM me if interested.

want to sell:

3 month xbox live code.

My sister gave this to me but I don't really play my xbox anymore.

$15 or best offer. Paypal gift. or xbox funny money

Riddy

WTS

SAPPHIRE 100352-3L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 - $100 shipped (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8A4AE2/?tag=neogaf0e-20)
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 - $200 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=i7_2600k_lga1155-_-19-115-070-_-Product)
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 - $50 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131730)
Crucial DDR3 8GB 1133 RAM - $40 shipped

I am upgrading the main components in my computer so I have all the old stuff to sell. Everything was bought in early 2011 and works in perfect condition. Outside of Ryse or Crysis 3, the graphics card runs most games at 1080p with Ultra settings at 60FPS, and even then, I still play Ryse at full settings with 30FPS+. For the price I'm selling it at, it's hard to complain. I'll sell everything installed and ready to pop into a PC case for 345 shipped + insurance. That's a fantastic price for a gaming machine.

WTB
Amazon credit.
80% of value

I'm on the market for $300+ in Amazon credit, and I'm offering 80% of value for any cards or codes you have lying around. In other words, I'm offering $16 PayPal gift for every $20 in Amazon Credit.

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

15% Off Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com
I have a coupon that gives me 15% off a Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com. You find the game and send me 15% off of the price and I'll get you the download code.
gamestop-logo.jpg

US/North American CREDIT:

***Target currently has a Buy 1 Get 1 10% off sale on all gaming cards (which averages out to 5% off per card). It should last until Saturday. This includes eShop, XBL, PSN, WoW time (maybe), Minecraft, and Steam credit (maybe others as well). As always, I am willing to go grab whatever US credit anyone needs and sell it to them at the sale price (so you need to buy in multiples of two). Please note that I sell XBL and PSN credit for cheaper than this promotion below***
Please make sure you can use this credit before you purchase it from me as most credit is REGION-LOCKED.

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - $20, $25, and $50 denominations for $18, $22.50, and $45 respectively.
You can combine with this promotion: "Spend $100 USD using your SEN Wallet through December 2nd, 2014, you’ll receive a $15 USD credit back on or before December 15th, 2014".
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - Buy 1 Get 1 10% off
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value ***Currently on sale for B1G1 10% off (averages out to be 5% off per card)*** for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

- Coming Soon -

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (305+ Total Positive Feedback!)

OraleeWey

Turtle Beach PX5 wireless 7.1 headset.

Only damaged around the ear cubs where the material is soft.

Everything you need to get the Turtle Beach set up included except batteries.

More images here.
http://imgur.com/J8wE2Gz,hf808mj,BLrUl7z,GDDNCEj,x8WD3YM,GwvAnd4,Q9xNmQ9,s15dTfJ,Rub1hI3,0RVceRq,ZPpoIlw,tWf5KfH#1
Asking for $50 shipped to the lower 48.

EDIT: 3DS games are all gone!
Fire Emblem Awakening - $25 game only

Animal Crossing - $20 game only

Mario Kart 7 - $20 game only

Super Smash Bros - $25 game only

Take them all for $80
plz

a78emOvh.jpg

WTS
Xbox One Max: The Curse of Brotherhood code for $10
Xbox One Zoo Tycoon for $20
Xbox One Assassin's Creed: Black Flag for $10
Xbox One Assassin's Creed: Unity for $25

Prices can vary, I will pm you the code as soon as I received the money tho paypal.

I have not sold much but my feedback is 100% for both buying and selling. PM me if you have any interest.

Chakvr2

Neo Member
WTS: Ubisoft code for Far Cry 4 or Assassins Creed Unity or The Crew from the Nvidia Pick Your Path promotion.
$30 via Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom