• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friggz

Repost, any Gaffer from New york planning on buying Hyrule Warrios on launch day( ONLY SOLD IN NINTENDO WORLD NY) I really want the collectors edition, will pay shipping and expenses for the buying service

hyrule_warriors_le.0.jpg

sigh, i wish you didnt post this.

Senketsu

WTS: Vita 1000 OLED 3G Model W: $110
-No memory card
-a little pealing on the black rubber (but underneath was black glossy shit anyway)

Plays perfectly. Includes charger and PullNGo Folio Case.

My shipping is Ground shipping to the 48 regular states. Shipping is included in price.

you still have the vita?

mdsfx

Looking to sell a few things to raise some money towards rent.

PS3/360 dual modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. $140/shipped
Ugh, one of the holy grails of arcade sticks. That is a hell of a great price for being dual-modded. Someone jump on this deal!

WILL HAVE AVAILABLE THIS SATURDAY (no later):

iPhone 5 32GB White/Silver UNLOCKED
-Looking for $315, but shoot me offers: great condition with a brand new, Apple-Store-installed battery. As you can see in the album below, there are a few chips on the chamferred edge, but there are basically no scratches or chips elsewhere, with no defects on the front glass whatsoever. This will come with a AT&T USB-port wall charger, as well as headphones (only if requested, as they are used). Also comes with original phone box. IF bought at suggested price, I will include the pictured wireless charging case and official Nokia Qi wireless charging pad. No Lightning charging cable is included with or without the charging pad (it works, but is frayed quite significantly, so I am afraid for anyone to use it).

Please feel free to ask any questions or for more photos. Thanks!

iPhone 5 Photo Album

WTS:

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (PS3, brand new and sealed, have 1 available with another 1 currently in transaction) - $54 shipped

How do you keep the screen from getting scratched? Does it have an actual battery door?

Sorry for the late reply. It's using a standard GBA screen cover which can be easily removed/replaced using a simple suction cup. And yes, it has a battery cover, only took it off so I could snap that picture.

WTS(NA Only. if in Canada please pay shipping.)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(NA Only, if in Canada please pay shipping)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Repost, any Gaffer from New york planning on buying Hyrule Warrios on launch day( ONLY SOLD IN NINTENDO WORLD NY) I really want the collectors edition, will pay shipping and expenses for the buying service

I was considering going to get one but if it's like Mario Kart 8, it will be one per person.

isitstill

WTT

I'm looking for a 64GB SD card, something with a good speed rating. I'd like to trade, if you have a card available and see some stuff you'd like to trade for it, PM me!

Edit: I'd also like a M2 memory card (PSP Go uses it), 8 or 16 GB

DS

Final Fantasy Ring of Fates
Advance Wars Days of Ruin
Scurge Hive
Glory Days 2
Exit DS
Starfy
Nanostray 2
Picross DS (JPN version)

PSP
Mega Man Powered Up
Maverick Hunter X
Popolocrois (UMD and manual only)
Every Extend Extra
Lumines
Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble
Capcom Classics Collection remixed
Gunpey
Bomberman Land

PS3

Batman Arkham Asylum
Hot Shots Out of Bounds
Red Faction Guerilla

Wii
Castle of Shikigami 3
Shiren the Wanderer

PS1 (all disc only)
FF6
FF5
Final Fantasy Tactics
Castlevania SotN

PS2

R-Type Final
Final Fantasy 12
-------
Disc only:
FFX-2
FFX
We Love Katamari
Disgaea
Beyond Good & Evil
Odin Sphere

I also have the Club Nintendo Platinum reward button set from a few years ago.

Edit: I can also offer Theatrhythm (CIB), metroid Prime 1&2 (disc only), and Advance Wars 2 and Mario Tennis Power Tour GBA (carts only)

I have 6 positive feedback scores, and more to come (parcels are out for delivery), so please feel at ease about trading with me!

Positive Buyer Feedback for AkelisRain

Great buyer that paid fast, and has great patience for dealing with me having to leave for work out of town on short notice.

Can't recommend him/her enough!

Positive Buyer Feedback for AkelisRain

Great buyer that paid fast, and has great patience for dealing with me having to leave for work out of town on short notice.

Can't recommend him/her enough!
Positive Seller feedback for clockworkinyou

Thanks for fedexing it! Didnt have to!

WTT
Far stretch here...
Anyone want to trade for my Vita 1000 for your Possibly JP Pink VIta :D

Friggz

I feel you...It's frustrating just seeing it :( I plan on Spamming the Club Nintendo Surveys for any that games that get these types of CE only available at the Nintendo World Store.

it is frustrating, tbh, i wasnt planning to drive from CT into manhattan to wait in line, but i feel like i need too ><.

WTS

Star Ocean 2 - sold
Valkryie Profile: Lenneth - sold
Final Fantasy I - sold
Final Fantasy II - sold
Dissidia 012 - sold
Final Fantasy Tactics - sold
Star Ocean I - sold
Crisis Core - $35 obo(shipped)(metallic LE)
Birth by Sleep - sold

I am willing to sell as singles. All games are complete but have minor scratching on the cases, all cover artwork/manuals/discs are in like new condition.

If interested please PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible, US/paypal only please.

sk3tch

I have a near mint Apple iPhone 5s 32GB (unlocked/T-Mobile version - ordered unlocked direct from Apple) with AppleCare for sale (complete with box and everything it came with in unused condition). Comes with the Apple brand leather cover (pretty new - I swapped them out at Apple Stores continuously). I will be traveling the next couple of days, but after that I can send pics/gauge interest...looking to sell under eBay pricing. $450 with free shipping.

NeoGAF Gold...buy with supreme confidence!

For Sale or Trade:

Microsoft Surface RT 32GB with Touch Cover Keyboard, and Charger.
2nd owner, 1st owner was a family friend. I've only had it for about a week, no harsh marks on it, 2 dings by the volume button, and the screen is scratch free, touch cover buttons show some wear.Comes with Windows Office RT.

Looking around $200 for it,(buyer pays shipping) but I'm most looking for something to trade for it, nothing in particular, but I will listen to all offers. Looking to trade for various types of electronics, tablets, video games/consoles, or Amazon credit, will add cash to trade up for something of more value I will consider any offer!

I am a first time seller on NeoGaf, but I also have seller feedback on eBay if necessary. Also I will take pictures of the Surface per request.

Added: eBay feedback: steveystevez

6YmmOSW.jpg
Bump, price lowered and would take Amazon Credit for it.

Super Positive feedback for isitstill

Had a bit of a mix up with finding a game he had promised me and offered a refund or to pick from a bunch of others, all at super great prices. Great communication overall.

Thanks Again!

isitstill

Positive buyer feedback for Crash55118

Quick payment, and as he mentioned, worked out a new deal with me when I realized I was missing the game he paid for (I won't let that mistake happen again!) :p

Thanks for being flexible!

Siyou

looking to buy some NES games.. Condition doesn't need to be great, just wanting to play some old games on my NES :)

Super Mario Bros
Super Mario bros 2
Zelda 1
Zelda 2: The Adventures of Link
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden 2
Contra
Super C
Crystalis
Star Tropics
Star Tropics 2

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for Pingween, CcrooK (x2), AnkhWeasel, Wookieomg, OzPinoy, Milly79, Markoff_Chaney, VindictiveGnome, hkedward, AkelisRain, MooMooChan, Alur, ndawgdrake, rainking187, Cloudius12, kage, Korezo, mordecaii83
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

liezryou

Positive Buyer Feedback for:

ThoseDeafMutes
Angel Abaddon
Gipsy Danger
AndyD
Vastag
microtubule
DJSebolski
vermadas

Positive Seller Feedback for iSurvivedTheOutage.

Vlodril

still want to sell (or trade with a game or games depending on their price from my steam wishlist) a key for wasteland 2.

Milly79

Positive Seller Feedback for dmix90

Purcahsed CS:GO from him and he was super responsive and awesome to work with! Thanks again!

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) PAL Version (those outside Europe will obviously need a PAL 3DS to play this game due to region locking)
Brand New Sealed - Bought it on Amazon and have not opened it.
LOW Price - £26!

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS) PAL Version
Used condition - Club Nintendo code hasn't been used but not sure if it has an expiry date.
£10

I accept PayPal or Amazon UK vouchers.
I ship to the UK and outside UK.
For UK - Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
For outside UK, a tracked delivery service for extra security.
All prices include Paypal fees.

zychi

Banned
WTS OLED Vita, no scratches or dents, comes with all cords, and box looking for $155 paypal shipped/$155 amazon shipped

Positive feedback for minx88. Bought Some UV codes from me.

Positive feedback for mechashiva. Bought Some UV codes from me. Thanks for being understanding!

Positive feedback for dmix90. I bought Endless Legend from him.

Kevyt

WTS

PS3 Slim 500* GB HDD, with blue controller, Vertical Stand and Extra back fan 120

20140923_082257.jpg

PS3 Fat Version with 320 GB HDD***

20140923_082740.jpg

Mad Catz Soul Calibur V PS3 Arcade Stick Unmodded for $50

20140923_082858.jpg

20140923_083007.jpg

20140923_083007.jpg.html

20140923_083332.jpg

Selling a bunch of PS3 Games for $4 each one:

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
InFamous
InFamous 2
Fifa Soccer 10
Sports Champion*
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Battlefied Bad Company 2
Rachet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Killzone 2
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Grand Theft Auto IV
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Final Fantasy XIII
Borderlands
Metal Gear HD Collection
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands
Prototype
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Jak and Daxter Collection
Resident Evil 6
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of two worlds
Fifa Soccer 12
Lego Star Wars: The complete saga
Lost Planet 2
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Heavy Rain Director's Cut
Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch
Tekken 6
Killzone Trilogy
God of War 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Street Fighter x Tekken
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Uncharted 3
ps3collection-1.png

A blu-ray copy of Prometheus 4 Disc Collector's Edition for $7:

20140923_082053.jpg

Shipping from Maryland USA. Will ship to most US States and Canada. You pay for shipment.

All prices are negotiable. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Notes: * Sports Champion requires the Playstation Move. The PS3 Slim came originally with the Playstation move, I have the move controller but to look for the move camera. Will update when I find it, or not find it.

***The original PS3 Fat system had its original HDD swapped out, it came with a 40 GB HDD. Before the swap out it was working, yet now it won't turn on. I will try to see if this is fixable. If not, this is a pay what you want item, as long as it's reasonable. Can't guarantee it will work properly since it's in its last leg but will see if I can do anything.

Positive seller feedback for Gumbie

Sold me a game for a great price, thanks.

Positive buyer feedback for Cheska
Great person to work with, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom