• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grums

Neo Member
UK GAF, selling a MSI R9 290 Gaming OC Edition. 6 months old. Plenty of warranty left.

Looking £160 delivered.

image.png

Any questions just ask. Thanks.

I'm looking to sell my Xbox One:

Comes with controller and all the stuff it typically does except the chat headset. It's branded "Day One." It's in really good condition. Shipping to US48.

I'm looking for around $280. I also have Halo: MCC, which I can bundle for $20.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC Steam games:
Paradox Platinum Pack ( Cities in Motion 2, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition, Magicka, Warlock 2: The Exiled ) - 12$ or 7 Sacks of Gems

header.jpg

Alien Isolation Preorder Key(includes tf2 items and some preorder dlcs) - 15$ (LIMITED TIME SALE)

Riddy

WTB

Sony Vita 1000
$120 shipped PayPal Gift

Looking for a Sony Vita 1000 in mint condition; absolutely no scratches on the screen or back panel. I will pay 10 dollars extra if it has a screen protector with 0 bubbles/dust.

WTS/WTT

Pick-Your-Path-NVIDIA-Pairs-GeForce-Graphics-Cards-with-Ubisoft-Games-464092-2.jpg

NVIDIA Promo Code for Uplay Pick 1 of 3 GAMES: Assassin’s Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 and The Crew
$35 PayPal Gift

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

Elixtar

This post is mostly for the nostalgic and old-schoolers.

Everything is in original packaging with all instruction manuals/inserts and all of them are in pristine condition. I would rather give these to gamers who will collect them than donate them to Goodwill.

Please ask and I will take a picture of any game.
$8 each includes shipping (or $2 pickup in South Bay Area), unless otherwise noted.

PC:
Lineage II
Battlefield 2 Deluxe Ed.
Black & White 2 (sealed)
World of Warcraft GOTY, No CD key
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade, No CD key
Diablo Battle Chest, No CD key ($2 pickup only)

Xbox:
Project Gotham Racing 2
Sega GT2002
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO
Metal Gear Solid 2
Fable
Medal of Honor Frontline
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Steel Battalion + controller + Steel Battalion Line of Contact ($150 pickup only)

Fury Sense

SEALED and SHIPPED (US/CA, tracking info will be provided, will arrive by xmas)

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze 41
HP Roar Mini Bluetooth Speaker 40 OBO

wh2UFTTl.png

dark_chris

Prices are before shipping included.

Got a iPhone 5 32GB (T-mobile) + Mophie Juice Pack Air.
Has a small dent on the corner. Comes with anti-scratch screen, all the cords, charger, a spare bumper case, and earpod. Including the Mophoe air pack since i wont need it around.
$340.
DSC05995_zpsc3d06d6c.jpg
'
DSC05990_zps47b7cd25.jpg

Still selling...
Far Cry 4 Samsung codes - $30 (I have two of these)
PhotoDec0662909PM_zps7bff6e10.jpg

Western Digital 1TB HDD. $55
PhotoDec0662840PM_zps3fa95b45.jpg

For Sale

All prices include shipping!

q5tZLC9l.jpg

(PS4)Brand New Destiny $35

Downloadable Code Sunset Overdrive $35

Uncharted Triology $25(Only selling as bundle)

Sly And Rachet SOLD(Only selling as bundle)

FFX/FFX-2 Remaster $15

Assassins Creed Unity $25

Alien Isolation $30

Destiny $30

Pmd for SO code.

Want to sell:

I would like to sell a white t-mobile samsung galaxy s3. pretty good condition. one or two small, fine scratches on the back plate. maybe one on the screen. will throw in the case i have with it and a 16 gb micro sd card. would like about $200 + shipping. will take pictures upon request

Ultraviolet codes:

Horrible Bosses
Argo
The World's End (also works with iTunes)
Gravity
Silver Linings Playbook

$3 each. Paypal gift.

Or all movies for $12

also, i have best buys gamer's club unlocked and need to spend 70 dollars to receive my next reward certificate. so if anyone wants to use it and help me out....

Cade

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden! Fast and easy, right when I needed it.

EDIT: Actually, super positive. Guy went above and beyond. You can always count on Parody Thread Urges people <3

maxcriden

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden! Fast and easy, right when I needed it.

EDIT: Actually, super positive. Guy went above and beyond. You can always count on Parody Thread Urges people <3

Ugh I accidentally helped this poor bastard out and now I'm going to just suck it up

Positive buyer feedback for -Cade, who accidentally thought I was a nice person :(

n64coder

I don't know if anyone on here sells them but I usually buy mine from eBay.

How does this work?

I just did a search on ebay and it looks like people are selling shares of their premium account. Is this cheap in other regions like Spain? I don't see how it's profitable to sell a share for $6 when it costs $144 for the year in the US. Do they oversell the account and hope that not more than 4 people use it at one time?

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - (AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months: $30
One year: $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 10% off from Sunday, Dec 14th to Saturday, Dec 20th
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 10% off for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (339+ Total Positive Feedback!)

AwRy108

My fellow GAF'ers: anyone else make any recent purchases from Kyo645? I paid them for an XBone controller last Wednesday (12/10), and now he/she has gone completely dark. Their last post on GAF was also on that day, but the account is not banned. I've sent PM's on 2 different occasions since then, and have yet to get a response.

I've done business with Kyo645 once before and, while the transaction was successful, the communication was not great; however, I don't believe he/she went completely silent on me for nearly a week. I understand as much as anyone that things come up that are more important than GAF; that said, I do feel that if you start a transaction with someone and take their money, you gain the responsibility of, at a minimum, keeping them updated regarding the status of their purchase.

I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

SmokeMaxX

How does this work?

I just did a search on ebay and it looks like people are selling shares of their premium account. Is this cheap in other regions like Spain? I don't see how it's profitable to sell a share for $6 when it costs $144 for the year in the US. Do they oversell the account and hope that not more than 4 people use it at one time?

Not sure. I never chose that option. There was always a cheaper than retail sub when I looked before.

maxcriden

My fellow GAF'ers: anyone else make any recent purchases from Kyo645? I paid them for an XBone controller last Wednesday (12/10), and now he/she has gone completely dark. Their last post on GAF was also on that day, but the account is not banned. I've sent PM's on 2 different occasions since then, and have yet to get a response.

I've done business with Kyo645 once before and, while the transaction was successful, the communication was not great; however, I don't believe he/she went completely silent on me for nearly a week. I understand as much as anyone that things come up that are more important than GAF; that said, I do feel that if you start a transaction with someone and take their money, you gain the responsibility of, at a minimum, keeping them updated regarding the status of their purchase.

I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

There was this recent issue:

Neutral selling feedback for Kyo645. User's communication was practically non-existent post-payment and provided me with the most stressful BST experience I've had in all my time dealing here.

User ceased all communication after PayPal payment was received until a PayPal dispute was filed 10 days from their last communication. This was after several unanswered PMs. User claimed life event, but was able to finally ship out the item to me a few business days after the dispute was filed. Item came haphazardly packaged, was missing rubber feet (PS3, was undeclared by seller), and a partial refund stated to me never happened. User did follow up with a PM after receiving the item, but my reply to that PM to remedy this situation has since gone long unanswered.

I did eventually receive the item I purchased and it works without issue, but it was a very laborious and stressful process. The user's lack of communication left me with no assurance. I will avoid this user's BST postings in the future and advise others to proceed with caution.

There was this recent issue:
Communication isn't this seller's strong suit. I tried to pm him/her about something they were selling and no matter how many times I pm'd, I never got an answer. Turns out the game was already sold to someone else.

I still wish I had just gotten a response, I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Istaerion

Considering the two testimonials left here, I would open up a PayPal claim as that's apparently the only way to get that seller to give enough of his/her time to respond to requests.

It's pretty evident respect isn't what he/she is going for, so don't feel guilty or anything of the sort for protecting yourself and forcing an action.

I've sold many items here and had events I couldn't control come up, however, I would never simply vanish and expect my buyer to chalk it up to crap communication skills and deal with it while I had their money. Use your given tools; if he/she doesn't like having claims filed against him/her, he/she should do better to make sure their buyers actually get the service they deserve.

Ultimadrago

Communication isn't this seller's strong suit. I tried to pm him/her about something they were selling and no matter how many times I pm'd, I never got an answer. Turns out the game was already sold to someone else.

I still wish I had just gotten a response, I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Yeah, same thing happened with me and that Wii U they offered recently. It takes all of three seconds to say there was another buyer. Annoying.

Though hearing about these communication problems makes me glad I didn't get the item with them. Best wishes to those left in the river with this seller. Muy mal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom