• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DiGiTaL_

WANTED TO SELL

SOLD SOLD SOLD

PDP Afterglow Universal Wireless Headset $48 SHIPPED
Used it only twice perfect working condition original box wire configuration setup and all.
0924141257.jpg

If I want to sell something and I have no rep., should I provide pics and stuff? Curious because I'm new to this thread and I want to sell my Destiny Expansion pass. Sorry if it has been answered...

maxcriden

If I want to sell something and I have no rep., should I provide pics and stuff? Curious because I'm new to this thread and I want to sell my Destiny Expansion pass. Sorry if it has been answered...

Pics are good. Willingness to send your code or pass first, to a buyer with positive feedback, is probably ideal.

WTS

PRICE MARKDOWNS

All of my prices were already marked under PriceCharting.com prices, but now I'm marking them down even lower! The wife got us tickets to ComicCon in Nashville this weekend, so looking to get a little extra spending money for the event. Have an offer? Shoot me a PM! No seriously....shoot me a PM.

NES - Complete
Metroid - $40
Journey to Silius - $35 - Missing manual
Section Z - $8
Silent Service - $5
Super Mario Bros. - $25

NES - Loose
Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers - $8
Ghosts & Goblins - $5
Ninja Gaiden II - $20

DS - All Complete

Children of Mana - Sealed - $14
Chrono Trigger - $23
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime - $15
Dragon Quest IX - $8
Electroplankton - $20
Jump Super Stars - $16
Jump Ultimate Stars - $22
Mega Man Zero Collection - $14
My World, My Way - Sealed - $50

Misc.
Qanba Q4 Q4RAF Black PS3 & Xbox 360 & PC Joystick - $120 - Come on guys, this is a great deal. You know you want this mdsfx...
Mario & Luigi 3DS System - Account is Transferable and includes bundled games of M&L: Dream Team and various NES titles - $125
Pebble Smartwatch - $50 - Sold

I also have this list, which includes GB, GBC, GBA, GCN, Wii, and every other game I have available. Prices are NOT updated, so feel free to give me an offer on anything you see.

WTB

I've decided I would like to start collecting PSP games. If you have any (preferably complete), especially RPG's, shoot me a PM, because I would definitely be interested.

I have multiple positive buyer feedback here, but I also have multiple positive feedback at other places. Here's a list:

Reddit (Cloogr): /r/Gamesell, /r/Gamesale, /r/Gameswap, /r/RetroGameSwap
eBay: Cloggerdude
AVS Forum: Cloggerdude
Pokebeach: Cloggerdude

maxcriden

Ah. Thank you. Is there resonable price markdowns here? Like a certain range?

Yes. The general idea is to try to sell slightly below an average eBay price, including shipping, in my experience. The thread isn't a way for anyone to get rich (not that that's your goal, just sayin' here), but rather a kind of community swap-meet where you can get good deals from others and give good deals to others, while still getting a slightly better deal than just about anywhere else as a buyer, and still making some money as a seller. That's been my experience, at least. :)

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for Vlodril, 19 & 21, aranth, Jonbo298, davidpdong, Sulik2, Motiv, Intheflorsh, dopemethodz, ILoveBish, Cronox, DeathKitten, robotrock, Big Takeover, Shadow2222, Bunta, Dmax3901, nbthedude, Wookieomg, Ratrat, x3n05, lordfuzzybutt, VindictiveGnome, Nokterian, fluffydelusions, Panda Rin, Xeroblade, PartTimeWarrior, Hero_of_the_Day, Parsnip, Makareu, Entrecôte, maabus1999, Crash55118, MKAllDay, silvur, lilgigs, dreamfall, tjohn86, Space Cowboy, ThoseDeafMutes, Linearskillz, microtubule, DinnerRevealer, dsk1210, LeadProtagonist, nbthedude, Gav47, Porcupine, An-Det, Rip, Zoon
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

Mark5130

WTS NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox One Madden 15 Digital Code - $30
Xbox LIVE 3 Month with Bonus Month - $20
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10

I'm selling some of my Gameboy Advance and Neo Geo Pocket games. Prices include shipping inside the US. I'll update with some pictures later.

GBA Complete in Box:
-Advance Wars - $24 (pic 1)
-Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising - $22 (pic 1, pic 2)
-Capcom Classics Mini Mix - $9 (pending) (pic 1, pic 2)
-Dynasty Warriors Advance - $7 (pending) (pic 1, pic 2)
-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - $19 (pic 1, pic 2)
-Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - $36 (pending) (pic 1, pic 2)
-Fire Pro Wrestling - $7 (pending) (pic 1)
-Phalanx - $16 (pending) (pic 1, pic 2)
-Sigma Star Saga - $13 (pending) (pic 1)
-The King of Fighters EX2: Howling Blood - $15 (pending) (pic 1, pic 2)

GBA Loose
-Megaman & Bass - $15 (pending) (pic 1, pic 2)
-Shining Soul - $9 (has a price sticker on back of the cart, but it should come off and clean up fine)

Neo Geo Pocket Loose
-Pac Man - $6
-The Last Blade - $18
-Samurai Shodown 2 - $8

I also might be willing to do trades for NES, SNES, Genesis and especially TG16/PCE games. I need a lot, so just let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

ash321

WTS/WTT

Picture:
http://imgur.com/a/qkZni

System:

PS3 250gb superslim (no box)
Dualshock 3 + charging cable
PS3 wireless headset (with box + usb)
Cables, no hdmi cable though.

The system bundle is for 150$ shipped. You can pay me using paypal or amazon gift card.

Games:
Ultra street fighter IV + UMVC 3 for 30$ (The marvel game's case is not in really good condition, gamestop, so I sell the two this price. USFIV play about 2 times.) (currently pending)
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma 25$
Vanquish 5$ (it's gamestop case so please don't expect quality)
Red dead redemption GOTY 15$ (play one time still have the map)
Ni No Kuni 10$ ( open to play one)
The guided fate paradox 15$ ( just take off the vinyl, never play)
COD:MW3 free ( go with the system bundle)
Ar tonelico Qoga 22$ ( open the vinyl never play)
Dragon's Crown 15$ (open one time to play, but the case have a slight bump)

You can still pay for both games and system for 265$ normal paypal transaction (sorry i have to change the price a bit, if you gift paypal then the price for the bundle is 250$)
All games, system tested and work
All the price already incl shipping, I want paypal or amazon.
If there is something you have question, offer or other thing please pm me.

WTB:
Sm3dw
Wii U pro controller
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)

If you want anymore pic please tell me I'll take more picture of its.
I really want to sell and buy stuff so just pm me what you want me to do in order for you to feel safe and secure.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
WTS NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox One Madden 15 Digital Code - $30
Xbox LIVE 12 Month - $40
Xbox LIVE 3 Month with Bonus Month - $20
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10
pm sent.

Vlodril

I still have an extra wasteland 2 key if anyone wants to buy it or trade me for something(or somethings) from my steam wishlist.

Kenpachi

WTB Borderlands Presequel for Steam

WTS Destiny Limited Edition PS4 Sealed
( i guess 90$ shipped? Im sure everyone can get this for 100 shipped over at toys r us ebay, i can go for any trades really. aka 50$ psn +paypal gift maybe? Just an idea. But im willing to listen to any trades~)

Fantomex

Hi guys never sold on here before. I have a paypal secured account, and also ebay feedback if that helps. Link here

Selling $50 Itunes Card for $40.

Paypal preferred, I can sell it for $38.50 to cover those fees. Send me a pm if interested. I got this promo code when I bought my iphone 6 from Radio Shack and really don't need it.

Also, anyone have Dark Souls 2 steam code for sale?

ChrisD

Looking to sell a Best Seller edition of Melee.

Disc inside case
Torn case

Disc has light scratches that won't show up in pictures. Wouldn't say light enough to be hairline, but definitely nothing damaging. Disc works without a hitch.

This is actually something I picked up a long while back off of someone who was selling it in a plain, white Wii case. But my brother and I went through four copies of this game as kids, and we kept the cases for each one, so I just threw the disc in one of them, lol. That said, the case, plastic and art are all heavily damaged. Scratches all over, dents, the torn bit in the image above. Which is why I'm looking for $36 shipped; a little below average price for a disc-only copy.

Kyo645

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for texasairhead101 and
Bungie's. Great buyers and great communication!

WTS:

ps vita 2000 w/screen protector attached and 64gb memory card for $200.

Also selling Persona 3 The Movie 1: Spring of Birth Blu-ray collectors edition. Only opened to watch the movie. All extras are still sealed.($50)

Koppai

SELLING (Prices include shipping)
  • Mario Golf World Tour - $25 (3DS, Sealed)
  • Philips GoGear 30GB Jukebox MP3 Player - $40 (in great condition, includes USB charger)
  • LittleBigPlanet - $13 (PS3)
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - $13 (PS3, Sealed)
  • Tearaway - $18 (VITA)
  • Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $12 (PS3)
aeT0Xvjl.jpg

I lost my job a while ago and not having luck finding work, so I need to sell some stuff, so if you can help me out I appreciate it!
I accept Paypal Gift payments, otherwise please pay the fees. I have positive buying and selling feedback.
YPqgFpO.png

braves01

Banned
WTB: cheap Wii U third party games such as

Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Deus Ex: Revolution
Batman: Arkham Origins
Injustice

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header.jpg

Gauntlet - 13$

header.jpg

Dying Light - 24$

header_292x136.jpg

Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor - 27$
Premium Edition - 33$
Season Pass - 10$

header_292x136.jpg

RYSE: Son of Rome - 26$

header_292x136.jpg

Witcher 3 - 18$

Road Redemption - 12$

Life is Feudal: Your Own - 29$
Van Helsing II: Complete Pack - 8$
Final Fantasy XIII - 10$
Gang Beasts - 13$
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 8$
Planetary Annihilation - 15$
The Escapists - 8,50$
Costume Quest 2 - 12$
Mercenary Kings - 14$
Ultra Street Fighter® IV Digital Upgrade - 10$

Links/Codes/Gifts:

Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 3$
PixelJunk Eden - 3$
Orcs Must Die! GOTY - 2$
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - 3$
Proteus - 2$
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - 3$
Hotline Miami - 2$
Banner Saga - 7$ (3 left)
Killer is Dead - 8$ (2 left)
The Stanley Parable - 5$ (1 left)
Risk of Rain - 3$ (1 left)
Darksiders 2 - 3$ (1 left)
Brothers: Tale of Two Sons - 2$ (1 left)
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - 3$ (3 left)
Zeno Clash 2 - 4$ (2 left)
Tropico 4: Collector's Bundle - 1$
Prison Architect - 7$

There's a lot, that's not on the list. The whole Steam, actually. So if you want something else, PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

P.S. Dark Souls 2 and Dead Rising 3 are region locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom