• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 Each. Buy both for $15.

Army Corps of Hell - Vita
Ragnarok Odyssey - Vita

Both in their original case.

$1200 (Willing to lower)

Kurzweill SP2X Electric Piano. Paid $1700 in 2009. Only touched it twice. now it's hidden in plastic. Figure someone might want it. I will pay for the custom box and put insurance on this. The stand itself isn't included unless you want it but i'd have to make sure all the hardware is there. Includes the sheet music stand. Foot pedal and adapter. if i can find it i'll include the USB midi cable.

-----

$100

(NEW, SIGNED) Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume. Box was opened so they could sign the boxart itself. Will provide picture. I wont this contest years ago through gametrailer.com

$50

(NEW, SEALED) Class of Heroes 2 - PSP.
(NEW) Fallout 3 Vault-Tec Lunchbox. Includes the bobblehead and artbook and making of disc.

$40

(USED) Metroid Prime Hunter - DS

$35

(USED) Puyo Pop Fever
(USED) Star Ocean First Departure

$30

(USED) Metroid Prime Pinball - Includes Game cartridge and Rumble Pak - DS
(USED) Final Fantasy IV - DS. Includes the cartridge, manual and all the paperwork. Don't think this title includes any codes.
(NEW, SEALED) Dragon Quest VI - DS
(NEW) Kubrick Halo 3 master Chief Collectors set with the white variant
(USED) Advance Wars Days of Ruin - DS

$25

(USED) Chrono Trigger – DS
(USED) Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - PSP

$20

(USED) Pokemon White - DS
(USED) Crisis Core Final Fantasy – PSP
(USED) Wild Arms XF – PSP

$15

(USED) Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 - DS
(NEW, SEALED) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (NOT GREATEST HITS VERSION)
(USED) Bangai-O Spirits - DS
(USED) Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift - DS
(USED) Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - PSP
(USED) DJ Max Fever - PSP
(USED) Gurumin A Monstrous Adventure – PSP
(USED) Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions – PSP
(USED) Jeanne D’Arc – PSP
(USED) Monster Hunter Freedom 2

$10

(USED) Etrian Odyssey II - DS
(USED) New Super Mario Bros. - DS
(USED) Mario Kart DS - DS
(USED) Megaman X Maverick Hunter
(USED) Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
(USED) Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
(USED) wipEout pulse – PSP
(NEW, SEALED) PATAPON – PSP
(USED) Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - PSP

$6

(USED) God of War Chains of Olympus – PSP
(USED) Lumines II - PSP

$5

(USED) Bust a Move - DS
(USED) PoPoLoCrois – PSP
(USED) Patapon - PSP

--------------------

CONDITION

All titles are very much unplayed. Saved data may still be present. Too lazy to delete but you can do that if you want. The Nintendo code may be have been used/given away or expired. includes manuals (except vita games).

All games are US based or otherwise stated. Most include the original manual. but if you want to know just ask if it comes with it or not.

PAYMENT

Accept Paypal GIFT only.

Game prices does not include shipping. But it will be cheaper than what USPS offers on Flat rate prices.

SHIPPING

Ship only with USPS and ship to most location accepted.
Each game starts at $4 to ship (Small flat rate boxes). the more you buy the likelihood it'll be cheaper considering i can put in more games in a box for one cheaper price. Price may be higher if you are not in the US. Will refund part of the shipping to pass on the saving if you buy more games at once!

The bigger stuff would cost more obviously because i need to find a box to accommodate it. But I can calculate the cost for items you may be interested in and give you a total.

NOTES WHEN YOU PM ME

Just to help things and less confusing please try to post the full game title so I get the right game for you. thanks.

IF YOU CAN'T REACH ME HERE. PLEASE USE MY EMAIL (QUOTE TO REVEAL):

GRaider81

PS4 for sale or trade for Wii U

I bought the mega bundle at launch but some items are not included. This is what is included..

PS4 console
1x DS4
Cables
PS camera

+

alien isolation steelbook edition with unused dlc code.

£300 obo

Also willing to discuss trade for Wii U

Alright, after three people expressing interest and then never following up in PMs, I'm still selling a $50 iTunes gift card for ~$36 in Amazon Gift card or PayPal gift.

PM me for questions or with other offers.

Where have you been pre Xmas m8?
Could've used that cheap iTunes code
But now it's too late!!111
I'm in no more buying mode...

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC Software
Win8Pro_Cyan_D.jpg
Windows 8.1 Pro -45$ Limited Time Sale

Selling PC Steam games:

header.jpg

Alien Isolation Preorder Key(includes tf2 items and some preorder dlcs) - 10$ (LIMITED STOCK)

header.jpg

Murdered Soul Suspect- 3.5$ (LIMITED STOCK)
header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 24.5$

AMD_GPU_RR_Space_Banner_Gold.png

AMD Gold Coupon -32$
Star Citizen AMD Omega-25$

All region free.

WTB

Legit Master Ball - Pokemon ORAS/XY

Still looking for one of these. Willing to pay a nominal fee through PayPal for one. Kinda feel a bit....weird paying money for it, but oh well. I needs it!

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts, all region free, very limited stock:

Divinity: Original Sin - $22
Transistor - $6
Costume Quest 2 - $7
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - $10
The Banner Saga - $6
The Stanley Parable - $6
Prison Architect - $5
Octodad: Dadliest Catch - $5
Planetary Annihilation - $5
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - $10
The Legend of Korra - $10
Shovel Knight - $10

Labadal

I'm only interested in physical games.

PS4
Lords of the Fallen - €20
Bound by Flame - €15
LittleBigPlanet 3 - €30
Middle-Earth: Shadows of Mordor - €25

Nintendo DS
The World Ends With You - €20
Suikoden Tierkreis - €25

isitstill

WTB

A copy of Shiren the Wanderer for the DS. I don't care about the case or the instructions, though if you have them, that's fine. I already have a copy, and I'm going to use the other copy to rescue myself upon death (cheating? Probably. Oh well, lol).

I'm also in the market for a PS1 copy of worms Armageddon.

PM me if you have either and would like to work out a deal. I have plenty of positive feedback here. Thanks!

maxcriden

WTB

A copy of Shiren the Wanderer for the DS. I don't care about the case or the instructions, though if you have them, that's fine. I already have a copy, and I'm going to use the other copy to rescue myself upon death (cheating? Probably. Oh well, lol).

PM me if you have either and would like to work out a deal. I have plenty of positive feedback here. Thanks!

I checked for you and my local GS doesn't have any, but I'll keep an eye out for sure. It's $2 so it'd be easy enough to just send it to you!

I checked for you and my local GS doesn't have any, but I'll keep an eye out for sure. It's $2 so it'd be easy enough to just send it to you!

Just did the same in my area - closest copy is two hours away. I'll see if they'll ship it to my store, isitstill.

Speaking of - you might be able to do this in your own store too, if you haven't already checked.

maxcriden

Just did the same in my area - closest copy is two hours away. I'll see if they'll ship it to my store, isitstill.

Speaking of - you might be able to do this in your own store too, if you haven't already checked.

Oh, yes. Good idea! isitstill, you could definitely give your story a call and see if they'll ship the one near nrvalleytime to you. I think that might be your cheapest and easiest bet.

isitstill

Looks like I might be able to pick up a copy at a Gamestop near my job. So, I'll check that out today.

Still looking for Worms Armageddon though, lol.

Petrie

Banned
Want

WiiU titles. The New super Mario/Luigi combo. Mario 3D World. Windwaker HD. Pikmin 3. Other stuff you might want to trade that;s exclusive to the system! Will consider all offers.

Have:

3DS:

Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario 3D Land (cart only)
Pokemon X
Pilotwings Resort
Star Fox 64
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart
Fire Emblem Awakening

PS4:
Killzone Shadowfall
Need for Speed Rivals

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls for PC, new sealed

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

For Sale: Replacement Nvidia Shield Tablet.

Had to RMA my Nvidia Shield tablet as it was one of the original ones and had a defect that affected the edges. Was sent a replacement but I've decided to sell it as I need a Windows tablet for work / business and events.

Asking $275

Symphonic

Selling a PSVita OLED system with an 8gb mem stick and these games:

Physical
- Gravity Rush
- Rayman: Legends
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
- Resistance: Burning Skies (no case)
- Soul Sacrifice (no case)
- Mortal Kombat (no case)

Digital
- Minecraft: PS Vita Edition
- Runner2
- Spelunky
- Dead Nation
- Star Wars Pinball
- Thomas Was Alone
- Urban Trial Freestyle
- Velocity Ultra

Pics:

Asking $250 shipped. Willing to haggle or take trade offers (looking for a tablet).

sphinx

the piano man
I'd assume a lot of people clip it a bit below Amazon/eBay because you don't have to pay the gargantuan fee you do when you sell on one of those sites. In the few times I've sold items in the past, that's been my logic at least.

Hell, on Amazon it used to be ( dunno how it is now) you'd pretty much lose money selling cheaper games. Better off throwing it in the trash due to the huge, flat fees on video games.

but this is exactly what I mean, people come here expecting lower than ebay/amazon prices becasuse fees are out of the equation.

So as an example, while the market for used games on ebay/amazon/craiglist indicates that, say, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for NGC should be sellable at around $70 bucks, I think people want to find it here in this thread for $55. which is entirely reasonable, If they wanted to pay $70 bucks, they'd go to those sites and get the buyer protection those sites offer.

Sorry everyone if my post rubbed some of you the wrong way. forgive me and carry on.

bakeray

but this is exactly what I mean, people come here expecting lower than ebay/amazon prices becasuse fees are out of the equation.

So as an example, while the market for used games on ebay/amazon/craiglist indicates that, say, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for NGC should be sellable at around $70 bucks, I think people want to find it here in this thread for $55. which is entirely reasonable, If they wanted to pay $70 bucks, they'd go to those sites and get the buyer protection those sites offer.

Sorry everyone if my post rubbed some of you the wrong way. forgive me and carry on.
nah, I'd say your post is spot on, some people just want their cake and to eat it too.

nah, I'd say your post is spot on, some people just want their cake and to eat it too.

I'm not sure that's a huge part of this thread - for the most part, some of the people here offer lower prices because they enjoy seeing their things go to fellow members (and thus know it will be cherished).

As insignificant as might be, there's still something to be said for operating within a community. It gives many of us joy just to interact here, even if actually transacting is far less common.

Looks like I might be able to pick up a copy at a Gamestop near my job. So, I'll check that out today.

Still looking for Worms Armageddon though, lol.

Awesome - glad it worked out.

I mean really the only time I see that sort of mentality is when someone is selling something at a 4-5x markup of retail value and then ask to buy something for half the price of retail value in the same post.

paolo11

WTB

NVIDIA PC Assassins Creed Unity

Megaman X6 PS1

KH 2.5 CE contents (Plush, Steelcase, Artbook, OST). I don't need the pin and the game.

bakeray

I mean really the only time I see that sort of mentality is when someone is selling something at a 4-5x markup of retail value and then ask to buy something for half the price of retail value in the same post.
It doesn't happen so much with the physical items, or with older stuff, a lot of times people just want that to go to someone who will enjoy it, like another poster said. But I see it all the times with digital codes/high value items.

isitstill

Thanks, Max. You're a gentleman.

I'll make an account tonight and see if I have anything that this member is looking for (not sure if that site facilitates buy/sell, or just trades)

maxcriden

Thanks, Max. You're a gentleman.

I'll make an account tonight and see if I have anything that this member is looking for (not sure if that site facilitates buy/sell, or just trades)

It allows for both, as I've done both on the site. I think that member's profile says they prefer trades, and if you click on "wanted games" on the left side of their profile it will tell you what they're looking for. FWIW I've found it's best to PM a member to ask if they're interested in trading before sending a formal offer, but I don't think members get email alerts for PMs and this guy hasn't been on in a week or two so you might just want to make a formal offer if you haven't heard back after a day or two.

That site's got a pretty snazzy interface, actually, and has replaced CAG as my preferred back-up site for when I can't find something on here. It's nice to be able to search on there, too. The only caveat is that I've noticed members bristle a bit more at negotiating and it doesn't feel like a community of people giving each other deals to the same degree as our thread here does. Regardless, I've only had good experiences with deals I've done on there, and I think it's been about ten in the last month or two.

(Oh, and it's my pleasure entirely!)

maxcriden

Thanks for sharing this site--I've never heard of it, but it looks quite useful.

Oh, yes, it's excellent. Here are some gems I've gotten from there:

got <--> sent

Rayman PS1 <--> $10
Kirby Air Ride (GameCube) <--> $20 PayPal
we love katamari (by cheapest shipping option for you) <--> $8.50 shipped paypal
$20 Paypal <--> RH Fever CIB, RH DS (cart only w/ stickers), and Warioware GBA (cart)
100 ft journey UV <--> $4 paypal
spot goes to hollywood PSX <--> $11
$130 Amazon <--> $115 PayPal
Points Card -- 2,000 Points (Nintendo Wii) <--> $14
2 PS1 memory cards <--> $6 shipped paypal

Oh, and my pleasure entirely!

Let me know if you're able to get it, because there's one in stock an hour or so near me. I'm actually going to that area this weekend, so I can try to pick it up if you still need it.

maxcriden

Holy crap, terry, you should get on that site....

i_gothix_i gets: Shining Force (Genesis), Shining in the Darkness (Genesis), Mega Man X (Super Nintendo), Nintendo GameCube (GameCube), Sewer Shark (Sega CD), Super Mario Sunshine (GameCube)
BJGuerino gets: PlayStation Vita (PlayStation Vita), Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PlayStation Vita)

Quite a deal that i_gothix_i guy got himself, IMO.

tm24

WTB the following

Rhythm Heaven - DS
Ouendan 1+2 - DS
Dragon Quest IV, V, VI - DS

MGS 4 - PS3

Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls - PC

KooPaL

WTB
MCC Digital Code Preferred - 35 Dollars

WTS
Super Smash Bros 4 3DS - 28 Shipped
Bravely Default - 25 Shipped
Pokemon X - 25 Shipped
Fire Emblem Awakening - 25 Shipped
Kingdom Hearts 3D Sealed - 20 Shipped
Kirby 3ds Sealed - 22 Shipped
Red 3DS XL Very Good Condition - 135 Shipped
PS Vita OLED 4 GB with grip - 135 Shipped
Persona 4 Golden - 20 Shipped
Tearaway Sealed - 18 Shipped

Paypal gift is the preferred payment option. Offers are accepted within reason however I think my prices are reasonable. If something is totally out of whack please let me know and I will definitely lower the prices. Lastly, if you need pics just let me know.

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably cart-only SNES and GENESIS games, or disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. I like platformers and Zelda-likes best, but I try to keep an open mind. I generally don't care for violent games or sports games. Also, they don't have to be cart or disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

Wii Point Cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom