• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Case Only for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on PS Vita

I realize this is kind of an odd request, but I'm hoping someone out there might be able to help me out. I am not looking for the game. What happened was, this game was starting to get hard to find at my local gamestops when I did a search for it, and when I found a copy, I drove about 30 miles to find they had a "new copy", but it was one of their stupid shelf copies, and it didn't have the original box on top of it. Someone must have walked off with it I suppose. They gave me 20%, but I still really hate not having the case for it, and hoping someone can help me out.

I can offer a little in paypal, but I have amazon gift card credit if you'd like me to buy you something off of there for a better deal.

oh god, did you win that sunset tv thing? I wanted that plushie so bad. Or where did you get it?

Yep! That was a prize for completing the Viral Marketing campaign in a timely fashion. Some got copies of the game, skateboards, hoodies and someone even got an Xbox...although this was the real prize. ;o

H3xum

WTT:

O.G. PS Vita with the pictured accessories, a 16 and 8gb memory card, and Mortal Kombat and FFX-HD. Full discretion - there is a bit of a chip on the door that houses the memory card, pictured below, it otherwise lived its life in the hardshell case and is all in all in quality shape.

for

A 3DSXL and hopefully a game or two. Will also entertain Paypal offers

l7nY8fU.jpg

w5cdFgW.jpg

jJHX8Y2.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Can anybody grab me Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition on Steam for less than its current price? ($7.50)

Bit of a long shot but I'm cheap, haha.

edit: closed!

WTS

Black Nintendo 3DS XL

Device is in mint condition. Case and both Screens have no scratches (I can't see any).
Comes with 3DS XL Retro Luigi Hard Pouch (http://stores.horiusa.com/3ds-xl-retro-luigi-hard-pouch/), Super Mario 64 DS, Original Box, Manual, SD-Card, and sealed AR Cards.

I bought the device myself about 6 months ago on Ebay and never had any problems with it. Only flaw there might be is, that the back screws on the back of the device seem to have lost their paint (Can't say if it was opened or not).

Pictures can be found here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6T85Db4AtZibHAwck9sdGZCa0E&usp=sharing .

Bear with me. It's super tough to take pictures and not see the little dust bits. If you want to see more closeups or are unsure about a certain spot, let me know and I'll gladly take a couple more pictures for you.

Comes from a smoke free home.
I'm fairly new to Neogaf, but recently did a trade (as a buyer) with Ryuen.

Paypal and US48 only please. Send me an offer via PM and I'll respond as soon as possible.

I'm probably going to put it up on Ebay tomorrow, since I'm worried that prices might drop below 100 Dollar because of the upcoming new model.

Other things available:

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360
- Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend PSV
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP
- Yu-Gi-OH 5D's Tag Force 4 PSP (cards are not included)

WTB

- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy for 3DS

Edit: Sorry SidCrazy, I just read it. I thought I've read every 100 posts.

I am looking to buy a 32GB PLAYSTATION VITA MEMORY CARD for $40 or less. I will pay via PayPal as soon as a deal is reached and I will send it as a gift.

I also have an Xbox One digital download code for ASSASSIN'S CREED IV BLACK FLAG & ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY that I would like to sell or trade. I'm willing to sell both codes for ONLY $20. Ideally I would love to trade these codes + $15-$20 for that 32gb PS Vita Memory Card.

Please message me privately if you want to make an offer and/or have questions. I have all sorts of feedback and I'm batting 100% so you should have ZERO worries when dealing with me.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
WTB: A copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising for Nintendo 3DS. I prefer a complete copy but I'll take a cart only copy too. Please PM with offers and price.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have an opened but unused copy of NBA 2k15 for the Xbox One for sale or trade. $35/shipped.

Also available:

Sealed Diddy Kong Amiibo. $15/shipped.

Sealed Loot Crate Exclusive Joker Batman-Batman POP! Vinyl figure. $20/shipped.

PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $140/shipped

Would consider trades for the items below, or retro items. I have tons of positive feedback and I'm willing to negotiate!

Want list:

PS4
Samurai Warriors 4
PES 2015
Akiba's Trip
MadCatz or Hori fight stick

Wii U
Wii Sports Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom