• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PLAYSTATION STUFF
Trials Fusion (PS4): Season Pass - $8
30-day PS+ Trial (new members only) - $3
InFamous Second Son: Cole's Legacy DLC - $3
InJustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Ed: Music Album Download - $1

NINTENDO STUFF
Club Nintendo Code for NSMB 2 - $2

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30
NP285_Cover_zps63bcaa4e.png

WiiU Shoulder Bag by GAMEware (brand new w/ tags still on it) - $25
251064_gen_b_zpsbc514e38.png

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $20
Dirt Showdown - $5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

Arla

U.S. ONLY.

WANT TO BUY:

Fatal Frame (Xbox ver.)
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly - Director's Cut (Xbox ver.)

The Xbox versions of Fatal Frame are going for $30+ CIB on Amazon/eBay used. I'm hoping someone here can hook it up for ~$20+ shipped. I'd greatly appreciate. I just got an OG Xbox and am desperately trying to play some Fatal Frame this October.

WANT TO TRADE:

Blazeblue: Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition. (Special box, Game, Artbook, 2012 Calendar, OST) - Open/Used but in good condition.

Club Nintendo 3DS Game Case - Case is heavily worn, covers in good condition.[/b]

Above items aren't worth much, so I'm looking to trade not sell. PM for pics.

I'm looking for GBA/DS/3DS/Wii/Wii U, PS2/PSP/PS3, Steam games. Preferably Japanese, or Nintendo games.

Koobion

I apologize if I'm not using this thread properly, but I read in another thread that people were advised to post here when looking to grab the new Mordor game and/or its season pass for really cheap. Does anybody know how exactly people have gone about doing that? I read that folks were getting such a steal on the game bundled with the season pass somewhere that ended up being even less expensive than the game by itself.

sabanoo

I apologize if I'm not using this thread properly, but I read in another thread that people were advised to post here when looking to grab the new Mordor game and/or its season pass for really cheap. Does anybody know how exactly people have gone about doing that? I read that folks were getting such a steal on the game bundled with the season pass somewhere that ended up being even less expensive than the game by itself.

Go through the past couple of pages and there are a few people selling it. Basically just PM them to set up a purchase.

Aselith

header_292x136.jpg

Middle-earth&#8482;: Shadow of Mordor - 27$
Premium Edition - 33$
Season Pass - 10$

Premium edition is the game and the season pass

Reposting

WTS Black 3DS XL and game collection

Looking to sell my Black 3DS XL, games, and accessories. Everything is in fantastic condition. The lot includes:

Black 3DS XL
Original packaging
Black Hori Carrying Case
32 gig Samsung SD card

Digital Games bound to the 3DS XL include:

Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D World
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Pokemon Y
Project X Zone
Resident Evil Revelations
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Code of Princess
Ace Attorney Dual Destinies
Pushmo
Crashmo
Liberation Maiden
Gunman Clive
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening
Crimson Shroud
Super Mario 3
Punch Out!!!
Mega Man 2
Zelda 4 Swords
Zelda Oracle of Seasons

Physical Games Include:

Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
New Super Mario Bros 2
Prof. Layton and the Azran Legacy
Virtue's Last Reward
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Looking to sell the entire lot for $400, including shipping. Shipping to the US only and payment accepted via Paypal. Additional pictures available upon request, thanks!

Seik

Banned
WTB

I'll give it a try here, but that's a long shot.

I'm looking for a SMS4 to extract my Nintendo DS library, as some may know, I'm pro legit emulation, lately I saw shots of an NDS emulator with better native res. and it hyped me to look for something to rip my whole collection on my PC and start testing NDS emulation all around. I already bought a Acekart2i but I failed to make it work for this specific purpose, never managed to make the Wi-Fi method work and I wasted a lot of time trying, the SMS4 seems interesting because of it's quick plug-&-extract function, no hassle.

It seems like a real hassle to get one online, all the sites offering it seems a bit scummy, I only dealt with Ebay/Amazon so far so I'm not sure about these... There is someone selling SMS4 on Ebay but for something around $70USD, which seems really higher than most of the other prices I saw on other sites than Ebay and I'm wondering if it's worth it for the 'security'. GAF is always safe, though, so I'm giving it a try, at least. :p

$_12.JPG

Anyone used his/her and want to pass it to someone that will make good use of it? :)

Let me know via PM if you have one!

EDIT: Or if you have any good advice about a safe place where I could buy one for a lesser price than Ebay, too, don't hesitate.

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) PAL Version (those outside Europe will obviously need a PAL 3DS to play this game due to region locking)
Condition: New Sealed - Bought it on Amazon and have not opened it.
£29!

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS) PAL Version
Condition: Used - Club Nintendo code hasn't been used but not sure if it has an expiry date.
£11

Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard
Condition: Like New
£16

The following image is not mine:

I accept PayPal or Amazon UK vouchers.
All prices include Paypal fees.
I ship to both the UK and outside UK.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
For outside UK: A Tracked delivery service for extra security.

Necrovex

I have a new copy of the Collector's Edition. It's not sealed, but the contents have barely been handled at all.

Also, KiDdYoNe is an awesome seller! I purchased two items for incredible prices.

Unfortunately I am only looking for the normal physical version of Drakengard 3.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
WTS: J-stars Victory Vs., PS3, like new. Used twice, box still with all casing, mint condition. Selling it for $60.

Slixshot

Banned
WTS: Used PS Vita OLED
$100 Shipped.
states only

Does NOT include: Original Packaging or a Memory Card

DOES include: Pull N Go Folio Carrying Case, Charger, Vita, Preinstalled screen protector, and the Silver PS Vita charging dock thing.

WTS(NA Only. if in Canada please pay shipping.)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(NA Only, if in Canada please pay shipping)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

HAVE:
1 code for the new borderlands game on PC (pre-sequel? or something) that came with my computer
1 code for $150 in your choice of game warframe/path of exile/newerth

WANT:
Steam games - Alien Isolation, Evil Within, maybe some others. Willing to work things out so everyone is happy. Since I don't have much rep other than from buying I prefer to trade only with someone who has good rep from selling on here and will be willing to exchange first.

Any questions or offers please PM me thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom