• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Any Sega Saturn games in the in the $15-$35 range. US or JAP region games, import games are good as long as they are a little import friendly.

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Dreamcast
Shenmue (complete w/passport) $28

PS Vita
Killzone Mercenary $20 SOLD

PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $15

Growlanser Generations for PS2 $24

PS3
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3 (Disc Only) $11

PS1
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue for PS1 (Discs Only but all 3 discs plus making of lunar 2) $25 SOLD

Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me if interested or have any questions. Also can PM me if you have any Saturn games you are willing to part with that may match what I'm looking for, thanks again.

KooPaL

+seller feedback for:
bearcatjosh
Koopal

Sorry for the late feedback on my end. Both these sellers were vey courteous and sent things my way very fast.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Texasairhead101. Paid promptly and was easy to deal with!

Positive seller feedback for KooPal.

Very quick with communication and delivery, product came in great shape.

Positive Buyer Feedback for RobotHaus. Paid promplty and was easy to deal with!

KooPaL

6+ Seller Rating//5+ Old Rating

WTB:
Kinect 2.0 - $70.00

All items below are priced as shipped. Items are negotiable so please shoot me a pm all within reason of course. Also ask me for pictures if you would like to... might take me a day to send it to you though but its available. Lastly, the payment method I prefer is paypal gift or the amount + paypal fees. I normally get back to you within 24 hours and I normally ship items within 1 - 2 business days after receiving payment.

WTS:
WiiU Pro Controller NIB - $43.00
Super Mario 3d Land (Code was not used) - $43.00
Mario Kart 8 (Code was used) - $45.00

Retina Macbook Pro 15.4" (Mid June 2012 Model) Comes with 2 Years of Applecare. Specs are listed below:
Core i7 2.3GHZ
8 GB RAM
256 SSD
Intel HD 4000/Nvidia GT 650M

Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/Je112

The applecare will expire on August 2016 and the Macbook Pro is in immaculate condition. I placed a protective skin on it as soon as I got it. I am getting rid of it because I want to get a desktop and would need to use the money to purchase one. Pics are available upon request and I would ship this using UPS Ground with Insurance. Price is $1240.00 Shipped

Wii U Deluxe Edition with Nintendo Land - $190.00
The Wonderful 101 NIB - $20.00
WiiU Pro Controller Used - $37.00
Bayonetta 2 with Bayonetta 1 (Nintendo Code not used) - $45.00
Pikmin 3 (Nintendo code not used) - $50.00

980.png

Selling: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 - link for specs: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125682

I purchased 2 to use in SLI but unfortunately my case (no side or top fans) and motherboard config (both on top of each other) are causing my temps to be too high for my liking, so I am selling one.

It was literally used to run 3dmark a couple times, and then Assassins Creed Unity for ~10mins. It is essentially brand new.

$500+shipping

00U0U_bLRVGD4wVp7_600x450.jpg

WTS Gaming PC. I have yet to meet a game this beast won't play lol. For reference I get around 120+fps in Battlefield 4 maxed out. This setup also remains extremely cool...28c idle and around 50c while gaming. I have all the boxes & paperwork for everything. Looking for a local buyer that can pickup in South Jersey (near Philly). Asking $1400

- Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H Motherboard
- NVIDIA EVGA GTX 970 GPU
- Noctua 6 Dual Heatpipe Cooler
- Intel Core i7 4790k CPU
- WD Blue 1 TB HDD
- Crucial MX100 256GB SSD
- Rosewill 80 PLUS BRONZE PSU
- TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless card
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB RAM
- 2x Fractal fans at the top
- Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Case

Chucker

So far I have + Feedback (2 Buyer, 1 Seller) with that out of the way, lets get to it!

I want to upgrade to the New 3DSXL on Feb. 13th. I currently have a Yoshi 3DSXL in near perfect condition. Comes from a smoke free home.

This listing includes:
The Box
Everything that came in the original box. (AR Cards have been opened, Club Nintendo Code has been used)
Limited Edition Yoshi 3DSXL
An AC ADAPTER! (Thanks NOA).
An Amazon Class 10 4GB SHDC Card
Cubic Ninja
Some old Bleach DS import
Circle Pad Pro LL/XL

Looking for $175 plus shipping.
If I can find a way to keep it at a lower firmware and still do a system transfer on the 13th, I'll keep it there for NinjaHax, but please do not purchase this system assuming that it will be on a firmware that will be able to use it. Homebrew and Aps are much less important than the multiple purchases on my NNID that I'd like to keep.
Will not ship until 2/13 when I receive my N3DSXL (Preordered).

T8wu2zHl.jpg

wuNem7ol.jpg

Willing to do $175 and Shipping for the bundle or $150 and shipping for the system(as it came in the box) and shipping. Probably will be updating the firmware before sending out now.

RobotVM

Positive buyer feedback for:

cityhunter
TheNamelessOne
robotrock
ATM743
Alan Smithee
DukeBobby
Afro
Rox598
Krakn3Dfx
DPhentom
diablos991
Arsin
ys45
cityhunter
razgriz417
Uraizen
Barzul
CatPee
Markoff_Chaney
Megasoum
bmoore1321
SirGold
robotvendingmachine
The Lone Courier

Positive feed back for KiDdYoNe. Game works great!

Megasoum

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for:

cityhunter
TheNamelessOne
robotrock
ATM743
Alan Smithee
DukeBobby
Afro
Rox598
Krakn3Dfx
DPhentom
diablos991
Arsin
ys45
cityhunter
razgriz417
Uraizen
Barzul
CatPee
Markoff_Chaney
Megasoum
bmoore1321
SirGold
robotvendingmachine
The Lone Courier

Positive seller feedback for KiDdYoNe. He was very helpful and quick to reply

MADGAME

WTT: NIB Official Nintendo Gamecube Adapter for any of the following US Amiibos NIB:

Little Mac
Wii Fit Trainer
Villager

Would be willing to give a small amount of cash along with adapter for Villager.

WTB
Lost Odyssey for 360, should be complete and like new condition. Somewhere around $15

randome

Have (all PS3)

• The Last of Us
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Just Cause 2
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Marvel SHS
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins UE
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

limited-edition-majoras-mask.jpeg

So I ended up with an extra order for the limited edition of Majora's Mask, before Canadian orders came up I made one at Gamestop in the US just in case we didn't get them. Turns out Canadian orders went up a couple hours later and I managed to snag one so I don't need this order any more. I've got no interest in putting it up on ebay or dealing with any import process to get it into Canada (last time I did it got a $20 extra charge) so I thought someone here might be interested.

What I'm hoping to do is to change the address of the order to whomever and have them pay me the $49.99 plus whatever sales tax your state has; not looking for anything else on my end.
Though if you ever see an extra Shulk amiibo in your travels it would be pretty rad if you could grab it for me to buy off you :)

Now this does all depend on Gamestop letting me change the address to go back to the US so it's not a 100% guaranty (obviously try changing it before paying) but it seems like it's possible from reading Gamestop's site. Just need to reach out to them to do so.

Wow, OK this is done unless, amazingly, all of the 7 PMs back out.

Modoru

So I ended up with an extra order for the limited edition of Majora's Mask, before Canadian orders came up I made one at Gamestop in the US just in case we didn't get them. Turns out Canadian orders went up a couple hours later and I managed to snag one so I don't need this order any more. I've got no interest in putting it up on ebay or dealing with any import process to get it into Canada (last time I did it got a $20 extra charge) so I thought someone here might be interested.

What I'm hoping to do is to change the address of the order to whomever and have them pay me the $49.99 plus whatever sales tax your state has; not looking for anything else on my end.
Though if you ever see an extra Shulk amiibo in your travels it would be pretty rad if you could grab it for me to buy off you :)

Now this does all depend on Gamestop letting me change the address to go back to the US so it's not a 100% guaranty (obviously try changing it before paying) but it seems like it's possible from reading Gamestop's site. Just need to reach out to them to do so.
PM'img about this..

paolo11

Wow, OK this is done unless all of the 7 PMs back out.

Hope you read my PM. :^)

fwpx

WTT: Monster Hunter 4 New 3DSXL (US) for Majora's Mask New 3DSXL (US)

WTB: Majora's Mask 3DS LE

WTS: $100 Best Buy Gift Card for $90

Vlaphor

Selling three digital items and one physical one.

Batman: Arkham Origins (Steam): $15

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag (Uplay): $15

One Year of Xbox Live: $35

and now for the physical

EVGA GTX 770 2gb ACX Cooling :$175

KzFspEU.jpg

dlB0OO2.jpg

This card has been used for only around a year. It has never been overclocked and I clean out my computer monthly. This price includes shipping in the continental united states. I will ship outside the country, but message me for shipping rates beforehand.

The last game I played with this card was Far Cry 4, and it near maxed everything out at 1920x1080. Still a very good card, especially at this price.

Changing up my offer a bit:

WTT: Kingdom Hearts 3D MoM edition +PlayStation Vita 2000 with 16/8GB men card FOR MH4U NA LE system. Prefer to trade from in Canada due to shipping/customs.

Setzer

Have a PS4, brand new in box. Asking $340 shipped..

Would prefer PayPal as payment and it be gifted as well. I understand I don't have a large amount of feedback here so below are links to my CAG and GameTZ feedback just in case someone here is hesitant about making a fairly large purchase from me. Thanks!

GameTZ
CAG

RBK

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Fusilli Craig.

Great communication and bought the MCC/XBL codes with no issues. Thanks.

Super Positive Feedback for sk3tch. Helped me out greatly when a game on steam was on sale, and I didn't have the means to get it and we ended up with a mutually beneficial trade :)

Hamster

WTS some Wii U NA Club Nintendo Codes:

Super Smash Bros. Wii U - 4$
Bayonetta 2 - 4$
Hyrule Warriors - 4$
Super Mario 3D World - 4$
Mario Kart 8 - 4$

Everything except MK8 should be worth 60 points, MK8 is 70 as far as i know.
Would prefer paypal.

Neogaf Platinum

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES[/B]

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:
Saints Row IV
Dying Light
Monster Hunter 4(comes with $10 gift card for pre-ordering and DLC)
Evolve(comes with DLC)
The Order 1886

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Far Cry 4 (PS3/360/PS4/X1) - $31.99
The Crew (360/PS4/X1) - $31.99
AC: Unity (PS4/X1) - $31.99
AC: Rogue (PS3/X360) - $31.99
Little Big Planet 3 (PS3/PS4) - $31.99
Drive Club (PS4) - $31.99

WTS
Grand Budapest Hotel - $3 UV
Maleficent - $3 DMR

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for Neifirst! sold me a game i've been dying to play at a great price and was very communicative throughout the process. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom