• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

Decluttering some random stuff. Happy to take pics. Will accept any offers via PM. Most interested in trading for GCN and PS2 games or controllers but also open to any offer. NeoGAF + seller/buyer in USA, can ship int'l if needed.

PS2-Especial.gif1_.gif

PS1 -- Rayman CIB
PS2 -- Katamari + We Love Katamari CIB (custom cases)
PS2 -- Ico (disc-only)
PS2 -- Viewtiful Joe 1 + 2 (disc-only)
PS2 -- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
GBC -- SMB Deluxe (cart only)

A handful of various Cookbooks and Graphic Novels I'm trying to divest.

Ultimadrago

WTS

Lethal League Steam Gift - $5 PayPal

=======

Selling: Hidamari Sketch Trading Figures Partial Set

fsfergpkdj.jpg

(Not my image, but an example of what they look like completed)

Gallery of the set:

http://minus.com/mb9kGHBlo4AlJ

$15 + Shipping for just the sealed figures (in United States 48)

Pastebin of the list: http://pastebin.com/eLS90CSx

*It is missing three of the outfits (The baton, White Flag and Napkin) and the box is notably damaged. All faces/characters are present and the figures themselves are untouched.

SOLD!

FYI, if you're an American Express user, you get $25 back if you spend $100 on Sony's online site. Good deal if you want to stock up on some PSN Plus cards. It expires at the end of this weekend and I don't think the offer applies to PSN purchases.

Dunan

Selling:

PS3 Folklore (North American edition) + beautiful Japanese strategy guide: $35 shipped worldwide from Japan. Since losing the save file in my PS3 YLOD, I don't think I'll ever come back to this beautiful game.

Case has some Gamestop sticker remnants on it but the disc and manual are just fine.

I'm open to selling just one or the other, so feel free to ask!

Also:

Persona 4: "Never More" remix album. No spine card, but includes a yellow Teddie sticker (to match the great Teddie drawing on the cover) and a now-expired sweepstakes ticket for the Persona live concert. $18 shipped by airmail anywhere in the world.

Who wants to sell me a copy of MLB The SHOW 14 for my PS4 at a reasonable price? Any and all offers should be sent to me privately OR if you want a quicker reply just send me a message via XBOX Live to BULLY 4 MIZZOU.

sam777

Positive seller feedback for Mizzou Gaming, sold me an AC Unity code for a mint price. As well as placing a lot of trust in me by sending the code first.

WTB:

Any Sega Saturn shmups that are reasonablly priced(aka please not radiant silvergun for $200, just some of the more common ones that aren't ebay prices). US or JAP region are ok of course.

Also looking for an OEM 3ds charger, thinking of taking the dive on the new 3ds.

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Sega Saturn
Clockwork Knight (disc only) $12

Dreamcast
Shenmue (complete w/passport) $28

Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1 (disc only) $8

PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $15

Growlanser Generations for PS2 $24

PS3
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3 (Disc Only) $11

PS1
Final Fantasy Tactics (Greatest Hits version) $10

Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me if interested or have any questions. Also can PM me if you have any Saturn games you are willing to part with that may match what I'm looking for, thanks again.

Positive feedback for Sam777 He purchased an AC UNITY code from me and he was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Like most Gaffers in this thread I was able to trust him with sending payment after he already had the code. Thanks again.

Vlaphor

Selling three digital items and one physical one.

Batman: Arkham Origins (Steam): $15

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag (Uplay): $15

One Year of Xbox Live: $35

and now for the physical

EVGA GTX 770 2gb ACX Cooling :$175

KzFspEU.jpg

dlB0OO2.jpg

This card has been used for only around a year. It has never been overclocked and I clean out my computer monthly. This price includes shipping in the continental united states. I will ship outside the country, but message me for shipping rates beforehand.

The last game I played with this card was Far Cry 4, and it near maxed everything out at 1920x1080. Still a very good card, especially at this price.

Alright guys, here's the run down. I just got a gaming PC. Coincidentally, I also have $100 in Amazon Gift Card Credit. Now in the past I would use my Amazon GC credit to buy PlayStation Store credit which is simple and easy, but the only option I have for Steam Gift Cards which I want are $60 for $50, so I'd have to pay $120 to get the $100 I want. Or I can buy GameStop GCs but you can't purchase those with Amazon GC credit for whatever reason.

So basically,
Anyone willing to trade me $100 of Steam GC fundsin exchange for whatever I can do with $100 in Amazon GC funds?

Reposting:

Neogaf plus buyer and seller and I have come to the realization that due to the ever growing backlog of my STEAM collection, the likelihood of me ever firing up my Xbox 360 is slim to none so I am looking to sell my Xbox 360 and game collection. All games are in very good to like new used condition. I would much prefer to sell the entire collection in one fell swoop but will listen to offers for multiple games. The collection and individual pricing below:

Super Street Fighter 4:AE $10
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, City GOTY, Origins, all three games for $15
Bayonetta $10
Ninja Gaiden 2 $5
Halo 3, ODST, Reach, 4 all four games for $20
Halo Wars $10
Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgement all four games for $20
Mass Effect Trilogy $20
Dark Souls & Dark Souls 2, both games for $20
Wet $10
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen $15
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $15
Xcom Enemy Within $10
Xbox 250 gbs slim and wired controller $125

20150121_191242.jpg

c1c75482-1373-4389-9b8d-2d4048238003.jpg

Paypal preferred and additional pictures available upon request. Willing to negotiate a bit within reason if you are interested in multiple items.

Thanks!

FYI, if you're an American Express user, you get $25 back if you spend $100 on Sony's online site. Good deal if you want to stock up on some PSN Plus cards. It expires at the end of this weekend and I don't think the offer applies to PSN purchases.

will it work for two plus cards? (total is 99.98)???

isitstill

Sx7ovKo.jpg

I'm not exactly sure how this works, I've never redeemed one of these codes. But if anyone wants a digital copy of Maleficent, here's a free code. Please post if you use it.

_DiGiTaL_

SOLD LOCALLY
WTS iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Verizon
Currently on the factory firmware which is 8.1.2 which can be jailbroken easily.
Barely used this for a month. Just not interested in IOS in general.
No scratches, kept in an i-Bison case from the day it was taken out of the box.
All original items included the i-Bison case will be included as well.
NO CRACKS SCRATCHES OR EVEN SCUFF MARKS
Asking $800 shipped I accept PayPal (Gift) willing to accept trade + PayPal as well.
First 2 pics with case on the other 2 with case off.

IMG_20150131_105433.jpg

IMG_20150131_105506.jpg

IMG_20150131_105632.jpg

IMG_20150131_105653.jpg

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for isitstill: sold me a Vita Memory Stick for super cheap, then shipped it quickly and safely. Great person do to business with--highly recommended!

isitstill

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for isitstill: sold me a Vita Memory Stick for super cheap, then shipped it quickly and safely. Great person do to business with--highly recommended!

Positive buyer feedback for AwRy108. He paid super fast and communication was great.

Glad you could make use of the code, Borman. Enjoy!

Chitown B

Chicago area only -

Asus VE278Q 27-Inch Full-HD LED Monitor with Integrated Speakers

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0043T34RK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Selling my monitor that I bought and never used. It was for some LANs that never happened and I plugged it in a couple times when working at home, but it's basically new in box. Includes everything, like new.

Asking $200 cash. Let me know if you're interested and we'll work something out to meet up.

shandy706

WTS

I have two gaming backpacks I'd like to sell. I bought these about 4 years ago for my wifes, and my own, consoles. We ended up never using them and they were put in storage (clean storage) and then made a trip to the home we live in now. They've been stored inside in a closet since.

The boxes show typical edge wear from being moved around, but they're basically like new otherwise. Everything is included, even the velcro straps/accessories are still in plastic inside the bags. These should work for any console, small form PC, or laptop. :)

I'm not sure what to ask for them so I'm up for legit offers. I'll probably need a big box, and shipping will probably be at least $6-$12 in the US. Will sell together or separate.

Open my personal shots in a new tab to see full size.

Stock Shots
41fTpy4GGNL.jpg

31VwV-Z9DYL.jpg

41mgmdOaz2L.jpg

4117sHMppGL.jpg

Personal / Actual Item Shots
iKNEsDCHypbVY.jpg

ibuM337f7oQmP2.jpg

iElUjoWRPWeOY.jpg

iJ1Jg5wY1vc7p.jpg

inDHlErauVAKE.jpg

ikleQ1HT8NPd9.jpg

iIFku5KI82qYs.jpg

Also up for trade offers with something cool/equal in value.

WTB

Rosalina Amiibo
Marth Amiibo

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have an opened but unused copy of NBA 2k15 for the Xbox One for sale or trade. $28/shipped.

I also have a copy of Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition for the Xbox One for sale or trade. I'd like $32/shipped for this. If you buy both my Xbox One games, it'll be $55/shipped!

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $135/shipped

Would consider trades for the items below, or retro items. I have tons of positive feedback and I'm willing to negotiate!

Want list:

PS4
Samurai Warriors 4
PES 2015
Akiba's Trip

Xbox One
MadCatz or Hori fight stick

Wii U
Wii Sports Club

Qwell

I'm not exactly sure how this works, I've never redeemed one of these codes. But if anyone wants a digital copy of Maleficent, here's a free code. Please post if you use it.
I used it, thank you very much, plz let me know your paypal if you would like me to throw you a few bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom