• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - Currently only THREE Four Month cards left!
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve months (3 x Four Months): $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (434+ Total Positive Feedback!)

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to buy some Club Nintendo digital rewards. Any reasonable offers welcomed.

Game and Wario
Harmoknight
Dillon' Western 2
New SMB 2
Kid Icarus Uprising
Starfox 64 3D

Managed to get Wonderful 101, positive seller feedback to Needham.

Looking to buy a digital copy of Dying Light on any platform. I think the PC ones are particularly easier to come by.

I'm also looking for a digital code for Diablo III Reaper of Souls in the $20 range.

Hi all!

I'm new here so I'm hoping this'll be okay. I'd like to buy a year's worth of PlayStation Plus, hopefully for $40 or so (paid via PayPal). I don't have feedback on here, but have on a pair of other sites (can send info on request). Please let me know if you have anything.

Thanks.

Madouu

WTB eshop codes (from Club Nintendo Rewards) for the following:

- Harmoknight
- Earthbound
- Nes Remix
- Golden Sun
- New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)
- Mario and DK: Minis March again (3DS)
- Mario and DK: Minis on the move (3DS)
- Dillon's Rolling Western (3DS)
- Super Mario World (WII U)
- Yoshi's Island (WII U)

PM me with any good offers, Canadian seller preferred. Looking to pay half of the listed price on the eshop or so which would amount to $67 for the lot. Taking offers for any games listed or the whole thing.

NeOak

WTS: Black PSVita PCH-2000

Used but in great condition. Comes with the system and charger; no memory card included (but this model has 1gb internal memory).

$100 shipped to the lower 48, or meet me in the SF Bay Area to pick it up (if you're local).

God damn.

Why do I have to be broke now D:

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WTS: Black PSVita PCH-2000

Used but in great condition. Comes with the system and charger; no memory card included (but this model has 1gb internal memory).

$100 shipped to the lower 48, or meet me in the SF Bay Area to pick it up (if you're local).

PM'd!

WTB:

Any Sega Saturn shmups or fighting games that are reasonablly priced(aka please not radiant silvergun for $200, just some of the more common ones that aren't ebay prices). US or JAP region are ok of course.

Also looking for an OEM 3ds charger, thinking of taking the dive on the new 3ds.

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Sega Saturn
Clockwork Knight (disc only) $12

Sega Saturn Model 1 Controller (some wear from age and use) $14

Dreamcast
Shenmue (complete w/passport) $28

Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1 (disc only) $8

PS1
Bloody Roar (disc only) $8

PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $15

Growlanser Generations for PS2 $24

PS3
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3 (Disc Only) $11

Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me if interested or have any questions. Also can PM me if you have any Saturn games you are willing to part with that may match what I'm looking for, thanks again.

tm24

WTB: Advance Wars Dual Strike.

Also, whats the going rate for the Majora's Mask New 3ds and the LE? I'm slowly leaning towards the red New 3DS with each passing day

EDIT: So i guess i'll try putting up my Majoras Mask LE for $120 and see what happens

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTB:

Crysis 3 Origin code
1 Club Nintendo code (I have 590 and need 600 for the stuff I want). Just let me know what you have and I'll see if I've redeemed before or not!

zulux21

WTB:

Crysis 3 Origin code
1 Club Nintendo code (I have 590 and need 600 for the stuff I want). Just let me know what you have and I'll see if I've redeemed before or not!

just a heads up for those people who are just missing a few coins. There are a couple of free games on the 3ds and wiiu shops that will get you some coins. Grym in another thread was kind enough to post them here

3DS - Steel Diver Sub Wars (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Pokemon Bank (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Lucadian Chronicles (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Zen Pinball 2 (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)

so if you are missing just a few and haven't done some of those yet you could do that instead.

Hatchtag

Banned
WTT:
Xbox Live One Month Codes (x4) for other types of download codes. Playstation Cash, Xbox Moneys, Wii Points, Eshop Money, Club Nintendo downloads, UV codes. Just send me an offer.

WTS:
Majora's Mask New 3DS XL (US) (Pending possible trade): It's pre-ordered at Gamestop, and I can either have it shipped to my house then ship it to yours, or change the address so its shipped straight to you. I want $330 or offers for this. I like Amiibo. If you throw in some rarer Amiibo, especially a Shulk (which can just be a pre-order like this is), I'd cut the price down significantly. Feel free to shoot me offers as well.

Majora's Mask Ultimate Bundle (Limited Edition + Strategy Guide): $160. Also pre-ordered at Gamestop. Again, throw in rarer Amiibo, cut the price down. Feel free to shoot me offers on this too.

Should note the rarer Amiibos I already have are Captain Falcon, Rosalina and Luma, and Fox.

Looking to sell:

Murdered: Soul Suspect PS3-$10

Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom PS3-$23

Borderlands Vita code-$10

PayPal gift or Amazon credit is fine. Prices include shipping. US only, please.
Borderlands code will be sent by message. Redeemable through NA store.

Games are complete and like new. Photos can be provided.

Chucker

So far I have + Feedback (2 Buyer, 2 Seller) with that out of the way, lets get to it!

I want to upgrade to the New 3DSXL on Feb. 13th. I currently have a Yoshi 3DSXL in near perfect condition. Comes from a smoke free home.
This listing includes:
The Box
Everything that came in the original box. (AR Cards have been opened, Club Nintendo Code has been used)
Limited Edition Yoshi 3DSXL
An AC ADAPTER! (Thanks NOA).
An Amazon Class 10 4GB SHDC Card

Looking for $150 and shipping.
Will not ship until 2/13 when I receive my N3DSXL (Preordered).

T8wu2zHl.jpg

wuNem7ol.jpg

Will throw in
Some old Bleach DS import
Circle Pad Pro LL/XL
For a total of $175 shipped.

Otherwise:
Circle Pad Pro XL $20 Shipped
buy one of the other things and I'll throw in that bleach game, because who cares.

One last bump.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
In Person Sale Only I have a Sony PVM-20L1 that I will no longer be needing. This PVM doesn't have RGB input, but it does accept s-video and has a GREAT picture. It was manufactured in 2003. I live in Fargo, ND, and I can meet you in town. I frequently travel to Winnipeg, MB and occasionally to Minneapolis, MN so if you're along those corridors, we can find a time that works. I surprisingly won a bid on a new one on eBay, so I need to sell this one to make up the difference. I'm looking for around $100. PM me if you want to work something out.

I have an opened but unused copy of NBA 2k15 for the Xbox One for sale or trade. $25/shipped.

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $130/shipped

Would consider trades for the items below, or retro items. I have tons of positive feedback and I'm willing to negotiate!

Want list:

PS4
Samurai Warriors 4
PES 2015
Akiba's Trip

PS3
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Wii U
Wii Sports Club

//ARCANUM

Extremely positive seller feedback for ekgrey!! He gave me a great deal on attack on Titan books. They shipped super quick and arrived mint! Thanks so much! (And sorry for my one day delayed response, just got home and was able to open the package.)

Lemstar

WTB: PlayStation Vita of some kind. Don't care about condition as long as the screen's not mangled. Bundled items aren't really needed, but I may be interested. PM me with what you have and a price range.

Gold seller/Plus buyer.

NeoGAF Platinum Seller

Selling:
WWE 15 code for the Xbox One- $30

Verizon LG G3, black. This phone is only 6 weeks old, bought from Best Buy. Will come with Otter Box, where it's been,in since day one. Please PM if you'd like photos

$350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom