• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

WTT:

Dualshock 3 (new) from pstv bundle
Metroid Prime Trilogy (complete)

Want Vita memory card 32GB for both
or 16 GB vita card for either one

have positive feedback, will send photos if you want
thanks

//ARCANUM

majoras-mask-3ds.jpg

Looking to subsidize the cost of my own New 3DS, so selling a spare Majora's Mask New Nintendo 3DS for $315 shipped. Cheaper than what it's going for on eBay. I have this in-hand and it's sealed, so I can ship the next day via USPS Priority Mail with tracking number. Buyer must pay for all associated fees, or use gift payment.

GAF Gold!
5IMyB50.png

Also selling...

Man that's a great deal all things considered. Wish I had the extra cash. I'd be all over it. Would you take a payment plan? :p

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Salutations, first time here.

I got Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Premium Edition in its original sealed packaging in mint condition. I'll post pictures if interested, kind of don't have a camera/phone with me at the moment. I'm interested in pricing it around $150 with free shipping. I'm a bit iffy at the moment in selling it so I'm not 100% sure if I'll sell it since this is my first time doing something like this.

Edit:

WTB

Gamecube controller in mint condition for $25 bucks that isn't black, white, platinum or purple. Any other color, preferably indigo or orange.

dab0ne

Berserk Manga English version.

I have 1-4 but want the rest. If you have any you wanna sell, that are in good shape, please PM me. Thanks.

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items. I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Majora's Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL - SOLD
Kid Icarus 3DS Stand - SOLD
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $15
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - SOLD
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $15
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - $5
Crosswords Plus - $5
Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - SOLD
yDCCGUh.jpg

Audio CD
Paper Mario Soundtrack - $20
Chrono Trigger Original Sound Version Soundtrack - SOLD
lz7xz5x.jpg

Club Nintendo
Platinum Playing Cards - $10
Platinum Poster Set - $20

Gamecube
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - $20
Metal Arms Glitch in the System - SOLD
Need for Speed Underground - SOLD
NFL Blitz 2003 - $5
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - SOLD
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $5
Resident Evil 4 - $15
Cel Damage - SOLD
Medal of Honor Frontline - $5
True Crime Streets of LA - $5
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $5
Mario Power Tennis - SOLD
Battalion Wars - SOLD
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - $50
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures - $35
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - $30
VrdepH2.jpg

KTsh0jf.jpg

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Pokemon Gold - $15
Pokemon Yellow - $25 - SOLD
Pokemon Red - $20 label shows wear - SOLD
Pokemon Blue - $20 - SOLD
F-1 Race - Price of shipping/free with other game
Kirby's Star Stacker - SOLD
The Amazing Spider-Man - Price of shipping/free with other game ; Name written on back in marker
Boxxle II - $10
Bubble Bobble - $5
The Chessmaster - Price of shipping/free with other game
Q*bert - Price of shipping/free with other game
Warioland II - $5
Tetris - Price of shipping/free with other game - SOLD
Tennis - Price of shipping/free with other game
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - SOLD
Bubble Bobble Part 2 - $10 - SOLD
47UxoCh.jpg

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
Gameboy Advance Console (Glacier color) - $10 Missing battery cover
GBA Link Cable - $7.50
WarioWare Twisted - $20
F-Zero Maximum Velocity - SOLD
Golden Sun - $10
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - $8 - SOLD
Metroid Zero Mission - $20
Metroid Fusion - $15 - SOLD
Mario vs. Donkey Kong - SOLD
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - SOLD
Caesar's Palace - Price of shipping/free with other game Name written on back in marker
WarioWare Mega Microgames - $10 Name written on back in marker - SOLD
Super Dodge Ball Advance - SOLD
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls - $8
Pokemon Trading Card Game - $5
Pocket Bomberman - $5 - SOLD
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest - Price of shipping/free with other game
vAf00C2.jpg

Wii
Metroid: Other M - $5
Animal Crossing City Folk - $15
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - SOLD
vZLj9l3.jpg

webkatt

Positive feedback for webkatt and Hugstable.

Both were very speedy in their communication and transactions.

Positive feedback for RobotHaus

Contact Amazon and complain. Theyll give you a partial refund. Either that or send it back for a refund or exchange if they have any in stock.

And Holy Crap Balls! I chatted with Amazon and they tried to order a replacement. Said it wasn't possible.

They then proceeded to refund my purchase and told me to keep the Game/Figure Bundle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaL64

Positive feedback for RobotHaus

And Holy Crap Balls! I chatted with Amazon and they tried to order a replacement. Said it wasn't possible.

They then proceeded to refund my purchase and told me to keep the Game/Figure Bundle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah this has happened numerous times to me on Amazon. I'd assume at one point they stop giving you freebees after you hit a limit.

6874.png

Yeah this has happened numerous times to me on Amazon. I'd assume at one point they stop giving you freebees after you hit a limit
They will ban your account if you ask for partial refunds on a bunch of purchases. Each time you contact Amazon they put a mark on your account, and after you reach a certain number of marks, they ban you forever.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
HAVE:

Consoles/Controllers:
Xbox Slim 250GB console w/ 3 controllers, original box, etc. (will trade for Vita or Wii U)
Modded SF4 360 fightstick w/ sanwa buttons
Softmodded Wii console w/ multiple controllers

PS4
Far Cry 4

PS2:
La Pucelle Tactics
Linux install kit (case and disk 1 only)
Neo Contra
R-Type Final

NES
Deadly Towers
Q-Bert
Baseball

SNES:
Super Tennis
Captain America and the Avengers

Genesis:
GEN Tournament Golf (case and cart)
NHL Hockey (complete)
Quackshot
Terminator 2 T2 The Arcade game (complete)

PS3:
Uncharted 2 GOTY greatest hits (CIB)

360/OG Xbox:
Halo 4
OG XBOX Sega Rally/Jet Set Radio Future
OG XBOX Fable Lost Chapters

Gameboy
Solar Striker
Chase HQ

3DS:
Shinobi

Accessories:
Wii Nyko Perfect Shot attachment
Wii Wireless Sensor Bar
Wii Motion Plus Dongle
Wii remotes white/black
Wii Nyko Dual Charging station with battery packs and back covers

WANTS:
PC Engine games
Wolfenstein PS4
Lightening Force GEN
Kickmaster NES
Skyblazer SNES
Marvel war of the gems snes
Soul Blazer SNES
SNES Final Fantasys
Vita console and mem card
Wii U Console/games
PayPal, PSN content/credit, eShop credit, PS3 games
Retro games specifically NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16

webkatt

They will ban your account if you ask for partial refunds on a bunch of purchases. Each time you contact Amazon they put a mark on your account, and after you reach a certain number of marks, they ban you forever.

I declined it at first because I said that I would just keep the smashed up game and I didn't want a refund. The guy said I misunderstood him and clarified that I could keep the game in addition to getting the refund. It was crazy.

Maybe it helps that I don't contact Amazon a lot. The last time I did was like a year ago because they sent me the wrong screen protector for my phone.

Either way I'm pretty happy!

I declined it at first because I said that I would just keep the smashed up game and I didn't want a refund. The guy said I misunderstood him and clarified that I could keep the game in addition to getting the refund. It was crazy.

Maybe it helps that I don't contact Amazon a lot. The last time I did was like a year ago because they sent me the wrong screen protector for my phone.

Congrats though, because that is pretty sweet. Amazon has the best customer service out of all the major retailers.

Also, wheapon I'm glad someone bought that Chrono Trigger soundtrack, so I don't have to be tempted by it anymore, lol.

ThisOne

I've got a Best Buy Reward Zone thing for $5 off any purchase. It is usable on their website. It expires on 2/21. Anyone interested? I'll sell it for $2 on PayPal.

krae_man

WTS Koei Pasogo

System is loose but fully functional.

comes with one game: 対局くん・I

Game is complete with box and instructions.

$100+shipping.

GSkK8P2.jpg

9YJSf7z.jpg

This is an extremely rare handheld. A must for any handheld collector!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

If the provider is Amazon themselves personally or someone who gets prime shipping, they usually are really nice on refunds, even letting you keep the product if it isn't too damaged.

wilflare

WTB
Physical
3DS Professor Layton and Miracle Mask

Digital
WiiU - Wii Party U
WiiU - Wii Fit U

basically any of the digital rewards - just send me your offers, I may be keen if the price is right

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+18 Buyer / +24 Seller

Price drop on 3DS XL!

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, 3DS XL - Priced to sell!
Section 2, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 3, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii games
Section 4, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

Note that I'm willing to take Nintendo eShop credit in lieu of PayPal if that works better for anyone.

--------------

3DS XL - Blue. Includes 4GB MicroSD card inside SDCard adapter.
$89! - Possibly the best deal on GAF? I hope so. Priced to sell!

Note that no charger is included with this. I can include one for an extra $10 if you want, but otherwise, it's just the same one that the other 3DSs and DSi have used.
Also note the system is fully up-to-date with firmware (9.5), so it's not of much use to people looking to do other things with it.

3ds.jpg

3ds-front.jpg

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - $25
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

--------------

I also have a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Frozen Synapse
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Gunpoint
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Papers, Please
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

WTB

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS or Ambassador Edition N3DS System

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

WTS

Backlit Modded Original GBA - $140 - Has two small flecks of dust behind screen. Easily fixable and I'll even include a replacement Glass screen (cost me $15). I just don't want to undertake redoing it.

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (10) and Seller (11)!!!!

terrisus

WTS

Backlit Modded Original GBA - $140 - Has two small flecks of dust behind screen. Easily fixable and I'll even include a replacement Glass screen (cost me $15). I just don't want to undertake redoing it.

If I weren't selling off games, I would be all over this. The original GBA is, in my opinion, the best-designed handheld ever, with piles of great games (even just looking at GBA games, and then there's the backwards compatibility with GB and GBC games). And having a backlight in it would be a great option.

$140 is a steal for this.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Looking to Trade for New 3DS XL!

I currently have a "like new" imported version PS Vita 2000 (White/Blue) with 3 physical games, a sony branded black soft carry case (imported), front and back protectors applied, 16gb memory stick + 4gb, and retail packaging (includes charger and paperwork). Rarely played the console itself - got it late last year.

The physical games are:
- Persona 4 Golden
- MGS HD Collection
- Virtua Tennis 4

mdsfx

GMZJ4Un.jpg

SELLING

I accept paypal, ship within 2 days, and include tracking. Prices are shipped. Paypal gift or add fees.

Official Nintendo Controllers
All like new condition. Rarely used.
Black Motion Plus (built-in) Wii remote with cover - $23
Black Nunchuck - $13

oo4d9EN.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for 360 - $16
Like-new and complete. Extremely jiggly breasts shamelessly included.

515NgcPekHL._SY300_.jpg

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Sega Saturn
Clockwork Knight (disc only) $12
Sega Saturn Model 1 Controller (some wear from age and use) $14

Dreamcast
Shenmue (complete w/passport) $28
Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1 (disc only) $8

PS1
Bloody Roar (disc only) $8

PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $15
Growlanser Generations for PS2 $24

PS3
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3 (Disc Only) $11

I Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me if interested or have any questions.

For sale Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

I need to move this to recoup a bit of money in my budget from a trip I took a few months ago, otherwise I'd keep it. There's some scuffing here and there on the box but the unit itself and the manual are both mint.

Price has been lowered from previous listings to $165 shipped, as low as I will go. I think this is pretty fair as mint units of this game with box/manual go for $200 easy on ebay. Any units you see for less than that are usually loose, don't have the manual or have boxes in much worse shape. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping.

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.Just look at this beauty and try telling yourself you don't want it:

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

Also up for sale is a U.S. copy of Galactic Attack for Saturn (aka Layer Section, prequel to Raystorm). Excellent game and also a great Saturn shmup for those on a budget. Disc, manual and case are all in very good condition, $35 shipped.

389595DE-8F68-474B-88A9-B218BBB19DFB-1192-000001123270B803_zps6e484459.jpg

I know this is a long shot but is anyone selling pax east tickets? A friend if mine is looking for 2 Friday and Saturday passes if possible.

Hey guys, I just bought a copy of Evolve from GMG but before it completed the transaction it said that my offer timed out; I bought another copy, checked my e-mail and saw TWO Evolve serials there.

If anyone is looking for one, I have one for a game(s) that equal $45 on Steam.

PM me if you're interested or have Steam games to trade.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom