• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling: Want Paypal

Her UV Code -$4
avCkrmi.jpg

Club Nintendo 3DS Card Case (Zelda version) -$18 shipped

WTS Game of Thrones Season 4 HD Digital Copy Ultraviolet

I have the digital code, can provide pictures if required. Asking price is $15 through paypal. Pm me for anymore information. I will send the code as soon as possible.

mrndkra

Selling a copy of Majora's Mask LE sealed. Literally pulled it out of the packaging to make sure it was all intact. Small little nick on the front right of the box (GG Amazon packaging.....) but other than that the game is in top condition.

Looking for $110 PayPal but will listen to other offers. PM me.

want to sell

PS vita Lego game code - $10
PS vita borderlands 2 code - $20

I'm selling the blands code for a friend so I may or may not be able to come down on the price but am open to offers for the Lego code. Would also trade for 1 or 2 club Nintendo downloads depending on the game.

Paypal gift or pay fees.

want to buy

Gameboy player disc
Mario amiibo (if anyone looking to get out of the Amiibo game is selling one)

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTS the following. Everything is in used but in great condition (unless otherwise noted).

-Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4). Cover has a slight tear (how I received it from Amazon). I can take a picture if you need it. Everything's included. Looking for $32 shipped.

-Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XB1). In mint condition. Think I played it maybe once, lol. Looking for $35 shipped.

-Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4). Looking for $18 shipped.

-Driveclub (PS4). Excellent condition. Looking for $35 shipped.

PM me if you're interested!

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Playstation 4 Anniversary console

I'm looking to sell this on the lower end of what these are going for on eBay. I'd take around $1000 for it, plus shipping (tracked and insured). I'm in Atlanta and would certainly be open to local pickup/meetup.

Very tempted to keep it but with a recent PC upgrade and the need for a new monitor I can't justify it.

I am NeoGAF Plus so buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me questions or for more photos of whatever. I prefer shipping within the US only but could probably do Canada for a little bit more shipping. Paypal only, please pay the fee or gift it!

WTS:

*Brand New* Majoras Mask New 3DS XL: SOLD!

*Brand New* Majoras Mask 3D LE: The box itself has a tear on each side of the front cutout of Majora(you can see it in the picture above), and the side has a crease. Yay Gamestop! SOLD!

*Used* Destiny Limited Edition: Just the steelbook, game, and the digital CE content(emblem, ghost casing). $60 Shipped

Repost

If anyone's in the market, I'm currently selling my Pikachu 3DS XL. Asking $250 Canadian plus shipping (shipping from Canada). System is complete with original charger, stylus, and all documentation, and is in incredible condition. Also has a 16GB SD card. Couple hairline scratches on the bottom side, but you'd need to reeeeeeally be looking. PM me if interested!

00K0K_9cD4G5CYUFb_600x450.jpg

00I0I_jWoArSqedAd_600x450.jpg

WTS:
Xbox One with Kinect - $370 shipped (Continental 48)
No games. Kind of. I have Halo MCC digital on it. I've heard mixed opinions on whether a new owner can use it if I delete my profile from console.

//ARCANUM

A bit random but I have a like new (no shrink-wrap but otherwise unread, all art prints included, etc) THE ART OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT Limited Edition book. It is the one featured here that is long sold out: http://gear.blizzard.com/index.php/...rd-book-limited-edition-hardcover-b61240.html

$(KGrHqEOKpYFG8uwGz)vBRzH9EfOIQ~~_32.JPG

I don't really want to sell it, but I would love to trade it (plus cash) for a Majora's Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL.

I know this is a long shot but just throwing it out there in case any Blizzard collector's got their hands on a MM n3DSXL.

Thanks!

edit - I'll also consider this trade for any New 3DS XL (black, red or MH4 edition)

dab0ne

I am NeoGAF Plus so buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me questions or for more photos of whatever. I prefer shipping within the US only but could probably do Canada for a little bit more shipping. Paypal only, please pay the fee or gift it!

WTS:

*Brand New* Majoras Mask New 3DS XL: SOLD!

*Brand New* Majoras Mask 3D LE: The box itself has a tear on each side of the front cutout of Majora(you can see it in the picture above), and the side has a crease. Yay Gamestop! $85 Shipped
Pm sent

CaLe

Note: I'm from Canada and I'd rather sell to someone in Canada.

I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL Majora's Mask edition. I learned my wife was pregnant the day I received it, so I guess money comes before my hobbies now. :)

It's brand new, never been used.

iAYV2JTeHNWpR.png

Is 450$ CAD a fair price considering what it's going for ? You'd have to pay for shipping and must have positive feedback here.

Thanks

Needlecrash

So, I have made the decision to sell my EVO PS3 stick. It has a PS360+ in it and it plays on both PS3 and 360 consoles. I need to sell this stick because I already have 3 sticks already and I want the HRAP V5 to replace this one.

Currently has white Sanwa buttons with a Seimitsu LS 56 in it but the stick will have a Sanwa JLF with either a square or octagonal gate in it.

9HD4v4u.jpg

Asking $130 shipped.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
So, I have made the decision to sell my EVO PS3 stick. It has a PS360+ in it and it plays on both PS3 and 360 consoles. I need to sell this stick because I already have 3 sticks already and I want the HRAP V5 to replace this one.

Currently has white Sanwa buttons with a Sanwa JLF in it.

Asking $130 shipped.

pics?

MrMephistoX

So I have a bunch of Amiibos for trade: ROSALINA, Lucario, Captain Falcon and Sheik.

Will trade any two for Pit or Wii Fit Trainer.

PM me.

Hollycat

For Sale! (All prices shipped)

3DS XL blue and black. $120.
Like new, I've had it two months, played pokemon on it.

Phoenix Wright 1 ds, Apollo Justice ds, Edgeworth ds $40

3DS XL and AA games $140
<-awesome deal right?

Vita 8gig card- $20

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collectors artbook $80
Buy it and get the collectors box for free (slight sticker damage on opening)
KH shadow plush $40
Will sell both for $100 with collectors box.

PS3 games $25 for all

Bioshock 2
dead island riptide
dead island goty
crysis 2
borderlands 2
Grand Turismo 5
Arkham Asylum Goty

Paypal only please~

Pics upon request

I just sold my last AV Famicom in stock, but will be restocking soon. I'm always taking requests for those and any games from Japan you're looking to find.

Kinda new here...my XBox one came with codes for Assassins Creed 4 and AC:Unity, and I just plain don't want them. Haven't been scratched off even. Open to pretty much any reasonable offer of cash or trade.

WTS

Saturn games (JPN)

All games come with at least the spine-card, they are all in good condition.
Legend for description :
S - spine-card present
R - regcard present
F - flyer present

SS_giochivari.jpg

Fire Pro Blazing Tornado (S/R/F) - $6

Panzer Dragoon Zwei (S/R/F) - $10

Fighting Vipers (S/F) - $5

Victory Goal '96 (S/R/F) - $3

Umanari 1 Furlon (S) - $2

Panzer Dragoon (S/F/Poster) - $14

F1 Live Information (S/R/F) - $3

Soukyugurentai Otokuyo (S) - $44

Sega Rally (S/R/F) - $4

Daytona USA Circuit Edition (S) - $5

Delivery cost : $7 for a single game, add $2 for another game and so on
Type of delivery : Registered Airmail, tracked service (shipping from Japan)

Payment : Paypal only (add 5% or gift)

Positive buyer feedback for blazenumb1. I think I'm starting to develop carpal tunnel syndrome because I keep having to leave positive feedback after positive feedback for blazenumb1. It just never ends with this guy, it's ridiculous! ;)

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3 each (unless noted). All are
UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • American Pie*
  • Batman Begins*
  • Casper
  • Cloud Atlas
  • Djando Unchained
  • Dredd*
  • Horrible Bosses*
  • Inception (iTunes) - $2.50
  • Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
  • Lawless
  • Looper
  • Man of Steel
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol*
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $10
  • Riddick
  • The Amazing Spiderman*
  • The Big Lebowski*
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • The Dark Knight*
  • The Fast and the Furious
  • The Great Gatsby
  • The Wolverine
  • Total Recall
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

PS3
  • The Walking Dead Season One - Game of the Year Edition (sealed)

Xbox 360
  • Gears of War trilogy (1,2, and 3 in their own separate complete cases) for Xbox 360 - $22
  • Zumba Fitness - $15
  • Zumba Fitness Core (sealed) - $24

Anime
  • Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $50
  • Guilty Crown: Complete Series, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $26
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $40
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $35
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 case

VARIA

I've always wondered, why the fuck are these cables so expensive?

I used to always want these cables, but then I found out how to easily run homebrew (SmashStack-> Nintendont) on my wii u and transfer my gamecube library to it. And now with the gamecube adaptor made fully functional, there's really no reason to own a gamecube...well except for the gameboy player.

Having played all non PS TV compatible games on my OLED Vita I think it's time to part ways with it.

WTS:

The Lego Movie Videogame voucher and FF X-2 voucher (Vita)
$10 each
Will accept PSN credit, Amazon gift, or Nintendo eShop credit

Dualshock 3 controller in New condition
$35 shipped

PS Vita 1000 model with 8GB memory card and PDP Trigger Grips
$120 Shipped Paypal
Some minor scratches on the screen though only visible when playing out in strong sunlight.

Pm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom