• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

isitstill

I haven't dealt with steam games on gaffe yet, but are you saying that if I buy you a sanitarium that you'll give me a key for dark souls? I'll get it for you,

Edit: oops. Meant to PM. Plus, I'm using speech to text so my message looks ridiculous
For trade

I have 2 copies of Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition that i want to trade for other steam games. Is the offer still available?

Would be happy to trade one for Sanitarium which is only $1.99 in the halloween sale for most of the world (Australia it's $5.99 for some reason)

Another game i could swap for is I have no mouth and I must screa $2.99 in the sale.

Or just make me an offer.

WTS:

Destiny Season Pass for PS4
$30 PayPal

$40 value
l0ZK7zWl.jpg

PM if interested please!

terrisus

I haven't dealt with steam games on gaffe yet, but are you saying that if I buy you a sanitarium that you'll give me a key for dark souls? I'll get it for you,

Edit: oops. Meant to PM. Plus, I'm using speech to text so my message looks ridiculous

Well, that was quite a gaffe.

Kriken

Gonna jump on the dmix90 train and leave positive feedback for dmix90 sold me a copy of Valkyria Chronicles with no hassle. Thanks

isitstill

Positive seller feedback for Gaaraa

Gave me Dark Souls in exchange for Sanitarium. Quick and easy.

Sorry about using speech-to-text instead of a PM. Gaffe, indeed (groan)

:)

Mark5130

WTS NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

PC Sims 4 Digital Origin Code - $30
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Code - $40
Xbox LIVE 1 Month Codes (x2)- $5 each
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $8

WTB

CIB copy of Chrono Trigger for SNES in good shape from a smoke-free home. Trying to avoid the ridiculous eBay prices.

WTS

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel digital version for either PS3 (NA) or X360. 35$ through PayPal, buyer pays for the fees. I am a Plus Seller, buy with confidence!

WTS Wii U Base Pack 8 GB White Console Extras!!!

-Wii U in original box with all accessories:
HDMI Cable, Power Supplies, Wii Sensor, Wii U Game Pad

-Wii U was adult owned and played only handful of times

-Extras:
2 Wii Controllers (1 is Motion+, 1 is standard)
2 Rechargeable Batteries for Wii Controllers
Nintendo Land Game and Mario Kart 8

OR i can trade this bundle for a XBOX SO bundle and I will throw in Bayonetta 2+ $100.

Would you be willing to sell MK8 seperate?

Nightz

Anyone selling some Wiimotes with Motion+? Looking to get 2 of them (black preferred, but willing to do other colors). PM me your price.

Ravenn17

*SOLD*

WTS: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) $40 shipped

Comes with case, instructions, and disc in pristine condition.

Includes Dark Ranger pack, and Playstation exclusive missions DLCs.

Payment type: Paypal

nBQXExbl.jpg

SWCh7xNl.jpg

WTS
Fair bit of stuff to sell, some big things some retro fans will be interested in. All prices listed are in Australian, however most of the games are NTSC unless listed otherwise.

For 3DS
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars :$10
New Super Mario Bros 2 : $10
Mario Kart 7: $10
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: $5
Bit Trip Sage: $10

DS Games:
Star Wars Lethal Alliance: $5
Solatorobo (PAL Version, region locked on DSi and 3DS): $30

Super Smash Bros Brawl for Wii: $20

Skies of Arcadia for Game Cube: $50

360 Games
Bayonetta: $10
Deus Ex Human Revolution: $10
Assassins Creed II: $5

Bunch of SNES Games

Earthbound: $140
Mega Man X: $50
Wild Guns: $130
Final Fantasy II: $25
Final Fantasy III: $25
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest: $10
Super Star Wars: $10
Super Empire Strikes Back: $10
Super Return of the Jedi: $10
NBA Jam: $10
Super Castlevania IV (PAL Version): $20
Chrono Trigger $30

Please note the save batteries for Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and Chrono Trigger are dead hence slightly reduced price, you will need to replace these yourself.

Shipping for all games will be $15 from Australia, cheaper if within and of course will do combined shipping if buyer buys multiple items (which I'll work out once I know what games you want exactly).

And will sell all the SNES games for $400 if all bought together.

Please message me if interested.

Setzer

The Wonderful 101(Wii U) - $18 shipped
Fire Emblem Awakening(3DS) - $25 shipped

Both games are in complete and in excellent condition. PM me if you have any questions.

Craft

WTS
Mario Kart 8 (PAL) download code for £15 in Nintendo e-shop vouchers, open to other trades PM me if interested.

FS: Apple TV 3rd Gen

rNXJXgA.jpg

Works great, comes with power cable, hdmi cable and remote (forgot to include it in the picture). Only reason I'm selling it is we have chromecast's on all our TV's so we do not need this anymore.

$75 shipped OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom