• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

UPDATE: I got the (legitimate) unlock code from AT&T for this, so it can be unlocked and brought onto a different network with a compatible SIM!

So, hey, I've never sold a cellphone/smartphone before (heck, this was my first "smartphone"), so I don't know exactly how this works, but, here goes.

On the official Feedback list I have +2 Buyer and +1 Seller, although I have some other positive feedback throughout this thread as well.
Also, considering I post on the boards a ton, you know where I am and where to find me, I'm not going anywhere :þ

Anyway, I recently upgraded to an S5, so I have available an:
Samsung Galaxy S4

This is an AT&T phone, but with the unlock code to bring it to another network.
16GB (accepts MicroSD as well), Black.
It has a Zagg screen protector on the front.
It has a thin case which snaps onto the back (replacing the stock back) and covers the front

I do not have the stock back anymore, just the case (as shown in pictures).
If you don't like the case, you could always just cut off the front and the back would be basically the same.

The phone does not contain a SIM card or memory card.
The phone is in pretty good condition, although there is a bit of chipping of the coloring around the edges of the front (as pictured).
However, it has been in a case and has had the screen protector since I got it new when it came out.

If anyone has more questions, please let me know.

I am looking for $250 PayPal for this, although I am willing to consider other offers.
I would also be willing to accept some of the payment in Nintendo eShop credit, and/or to work out a trade involving a PS Vita.

I'm flexible with all of that, so again, if interested, please contact me and we should be able to work something out.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

OraleeWey

Digital download for COD Advanced Warfare day zero for the Xbox one. Located in USA. $55 via GameStop digital gift card. I straight up want the Ps4 version.

Edit: image

ykoOzZ4h.jpg

BST-GAF, I'm on the fence concerning leaving feedback for a member. What, in your opinion, would be the difference between a neutral feedback and a negative feedback? I had an unpleasant and stressful exchange recently, though I did wind up receiving the product after all was said and done.

BST-GAF, I'm on the fence concerning leaving feedback for a member. What, in your opinion, would be the difference between a neutral feedback and a negative feedback? I had an unpleasant and stressful exchange recently, though I did wind up receiving the product after all was said and done.

Stress is probably not a good reason for negative feedback. Neutral feedback would certainly be the way to go.

Negative feedback on these threads is akin to a black spot - you've all but guaranteed someone won't be able to trade. If you're concerned about a similar situation happening to another member, consider leaving the neutral feedback with a detailed explanation of why you're leaving it. That way, people will be able to see the situation.

It doesn't need to turn into a battle of your word/other member's word, but that seems the best option if you believe this isn't a situation others should experience.

Other members might have different thoughts, so certainly weigh all options.

Positive buyer feedback for didamangi.

And positive seller feedback for didamangi for Costume Quest 2, because I'm a rookie :) Very helpful seller. Thanks again!

WTS

White iPad Air 16gb LTE (T-Mobile) - $400 shipped

EXCELLENT CONDITION.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS

White PS Vita-2000 w/ 16gb card (JPN Import)- $175 shipped

Barely used. Bought for remote play. Excellent condition as well.

Paypal or trade for Macbook' 11 air

PM for more details, questions, pics etc..

Thanks!

Liquid_015

Gold Member
WTS

White iPad Air 16gb LTE (T-Mobile) - $380 shipped

EXCELLENT CONDITION.

_PvEPwa0SwO2mTU-userR9rDr9kNHWoHPx0JP15EH1Aa4ZaJPM-pViF0_MUq6p4DlyFeD85dzaHsMmeypk1m43ZygytSwMo5M6g4raAGH8YOdx1Lny1pdezksL0LlbMRhG7bd5veCpgND2p2UWYG_ldtXbGGkZ8U5Gh4lD4SratAMeRUoFC9KT-l-trrTI4vJTcVnLyJrUIqlXZfZVms18yr33PZpAqK0Lmy2UQvjU55_6sKps4Oga3zqxjRL7Egj1Z5ewdcnw7pWfogoMQUHGOx6lrYHlWe5KEVDuMBm92ZMemGH189keETT_R9RK36I4nWqCrPHOaXReamQS2Gfxqg1uotHYS1bz1QyhX_PIX0Uit0mj5Tqg6u-LQFdqiDQ7ef5gdg-rxLB5ol21E4MSQNP_FvZGVO3j8pm-z8JhSbJihBm_qSyFhIcJdrL49UcFpsNU_2t3PJzz0GwScAtMBnLR1A2arsbNBQ8iUEEIO4zPaedrjFgp_SGJ2ZMjNKaovYtNgRz5E-pa6O7LfJWMvt-csiHDObeMobs4eijBwSwrk1d_ATGkJ-Ezejqkewd2qC0iCVsdER=w1896-h859-l75-ft

Zp6_KGmes4brJmeo8f8hRaN6EUsmOAQVGqUg15fu5-tXerXKYRQUS4XCvu0eGznyIxtH38lRZqyGOlq25k1wjjolAgNnAvQ-OXXPj87-FwTk-rorJ-UJZGxBsxvtTSe6xVvBfg2Tr996_6ijb9ameAQtccBwyj0I4PxIiq13_h4FN3iEaZQu6r0GBLRktj6o35WTRm7fia9ujWFQIHST-GxrFc4kdBuzG3bV7f0kwSwToohZpy9upwSv9kEBSbR4Zg2vWnmSJ8JKXuRuzYLZl7SfybyCfQoh6qVQ6uKwiSHUOlx6OBwBakTo2UOrMU1R_qIS8KT5Ub9Ht9f28TKQlLrBouH0jfbKHEzUbB2G1IQfJhjMsWoq4rXvd4f8zu43rL7FCTrf11joVfu6-ITdY38OB82lxqFZSTS_24zUhQOPVfqvWtSHzvzWOiCZxbXEo5Ytt4YDOWm7_lDyfBh33QhKzH3w9qAbOIkLcdBI3hLylcZ-GSF_mqosLvTFqcQLI0X8W3LTuYRMqnOdUzYrsX7RBflE-cdWqEoyx1s2kXhmAjrwuOriFBR-8uIomIzgaKzTNoabbWtO=w1896-h859-l75-ft

vp7LrtPfyrkno4mVPtmuavK5eU_q9orbYjwn0Nwz3wV2-0kJvmGM68g4SxMuan3GHt67PeAjUmSmm5Ahw1rB4hY5YaTrKJ_FaYNIlQ-qg3YL9cXhv2E5CzvB437ErXAHJLwmXvzOkT_CGCKYBD5OzHJi2f9uQn-PWzt-t4R4V0iw8fGMLvLsN1GYsx8bhM5m0wtqFHBNab398jiiF4j84q5JsUGhJk-6YWPpSqtVEQHdq2hZuDjQ2PpuusGDrWTjg9RgYdbNQSaJ-g2BaZAyn-4WYJwWF2_qeZKSmX7L6_H35SiFbG9zv65D0ZUvihDHAGVY7iKj5RMl-HHmP5szfGfUsZxXF9Xxx7jYg-ymFzMalmjFGYwbb6zgLuZCpwfRi4M-GaglTMIU4gIQat4jlfW1S5d5xlVZD8oal4FBhrv2DeDW082_7q0FMDAVrjBhJxSv1a2lFiAeHAbhOHwxKdAqVPbxWnm_aKGPU4jqENq8P8Qv5rIg7PqnZIafQ_p3nAHHA5sxCIeafNkH017saVVTWdUXOX21B0K-O3JaEPeIJxaU5pEL2MFsToIjkXDsR2pdmpz5z3e1=w1896-h859-l75-ft

WTS

White PS Vita-2000 w/ 16gb card - $175 shipped

Barely used. Bought for remote play. Excellent condition as well.

nLwoYKVkcN3A7wuEO7tEPdwOqWpnZbW2BFk4id95n7H1kU-O3djMlk1USfs8jaI74Jcoz3ULfTyFFdwXkLTZQDMLRU16s824u785xLDLV5Z_ZRghy1DAuKVQ4ICBypMiQj_ommOpf5BwN-9VtJO_UmXC7MLmX7UK2UK0A-vi9wgG8vTNWSdaDhLrHwBC6DCmlLrQfG22kAljr0lgXfVjFTpWchsKidKT3HNqSr6L85OlGmwJtyVxWlxOVpj-JWtuhkLLen4O_UyMu3FIUdZR9fVp1ND5vPRrYIsqn6tyEe-tN14ijcG1LlXoLWaVIlp19bO9IIFTlIffF6QBw60LXlA4quAmHdyUoU04tsT5SI8gj9zidlhkkhzY97wIH89h5MT5RVuPzp2kAcalr5pKfHJ0OyoHPcgElHSYaEkTx8P2p3dOO_er6xaSGNxBISEmA1-y2BS13pBaIUKATmop3my29e0T0BpUM_nPC1hg9Xb-LpVV-BnTIBj75jjJGAICyU6x_N3ab7VygKmVWcna1OdQ_rKJFMHjjT92zHP1VlqIMsTJIVPOv1t9-L7zv24OzZGYk6ka516J=w1896-h859-l75-ft

a5fzk9SHnehWB_2agGXJs0xpCOh38KkUcuYA8-jgp6fijTzOZnF9CmZnwIpuLWiHBjWMN9rG8LA3kJhPgIfxTrZyfFwFvC8ds0A9x419OjQHeugBmR9Ic5559cAclPvnqT3kCVofkhq9pzSBmL8zLhaDHUY_dj2r-m_HzfU8TvjI9uYH8B_cTbJbS9QfJAO9Js9AjgPxEQ3bAIJD9UW9tSEJNhNWjxMrIVoIauj0PimWk5jES1HfCJgnpP4mzN4V6PUNdmADwDGiRfZqs2ez1AUGUMxxDX-uLoTTCHZ8jXS8B9d0O47TuuPulQzzngONP1AzfyyxXnKs8k3qxB8iG2zzgQzhiuCo74H5uKcn1wdPsN8ogoHUshB5AZ0S--ghkEFtsw7p-IQtbP1MEEFYi3caQrLjEHs-EfV6A9ZE0VAcoEq9zvzcyVzL_wjptD0-bemR8WAQ7uAm26h48lpSZZTB5WrpfNT6y1lbj4oMCB2z6XlZDqV_0kTv2gtY48XiQD9fBqf2_FlSC3nK-wv5z9kTf3Qdwj52Vd7C2AUBZugVUgm9UM2ITG8rKpkkBEsOb5_T4eJA=w1896-h859-l75-ft

Paypal or Google Wallet

Paypal or Amazon gift card for Vita (want to buy NVIDIA Shield Tablet)

PM for more details, questions, pics etc..

Thanks!

Image links are broken :(

Off of this little information it sounds like neutral since you received the item (and I assume the item was good once received). Make sure to put in detail what the issues were, such as taking forever to ship or ignoring messages.

I'd put them in quotes as well, they are pretty big pictures.

Arla

U.S. Only l l Everything = Used l Games = CIB l Prices = shipped l PM = pics l PayPal.

WTT:
[Steam]Torchlight II for King's Bounty: Armored Princess.
[PS3] Puppeteer for Super Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, or Super Mario Galaxy.
[PS3] Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition [Opened] for [Wii] Tatsunoko vs Capcom, or [PS3] Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

I'm also willing to listen to cash offers for the games above, but I'm looking to trade since I know they're not worth much.

WTS:
[3DS] Mario Kart 7 Box & Manual Only [Okay condition] - $3

Birbo

WTS

Brand new in box White PS4 Destiny Bundle - $375 shipped to lower 48

I won the Taco Bell contest, but already have a PS4. Will also trade for a Xbone Sunset Overdrive bundle.

EDIT: SOLD

Amory

Looking to sell a Zelda 3DS XL bundle, new/sealed. $220 shipped OBO.

I can post pics when I get home if necessary, but everything's in mint condition. Bought it when it came out and just never bothered opening the box.

jacobeid

Banned
Positive feedback for digita1alchemy. Sold me a copy of Twilight Princess for Wii and it arrived quickly with excellent packaging. The game is MINT too!

jonviray

Positivebuyer feedback for ForsakenKidx for AC: Unity & Black Flag I had listed.

He was very helpful with tips regarding Paypal and prompt in his payment and communication.

Much appreciated!

jonviray

WarpathDC

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 PSN Codes

$22.99 paypal only

I ONLY HAVE 25 UNITS AT THIS PRICE

the_last_of_us_remastered-t2.jpg

WTB:
NBA 2K15 code (Steam/XB1/PS4) $30 paypal/amazon etc
Dark Souls Steam Key/Gift (around 5-6 bucks paypal/amazon etc

Plus Rated GAF Seller!! 100% Positive Feedback!

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

Notable new releases this week include:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Releases with $10 gift cards:

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

WTS:

I'm looking to clear out some of my CE's that I no longer have any room to display. I can provide pics if you have interest in any of them. Really just looking for offers at this point(just please don't lowball me :) ), not a fan of clearing some of these out but I only have room for the rare(r) ones I have at this point.

X1:
Destiny Ghost Edition(Sealed)

360:
Batman Arkham City CE
Batman Arkham Origins CE(Sealed)
Gears of War 3 Epic Edition
Mass Effect CE
Mass Effect 2 CE
Mass Effect 3 CE(Sealed)
Max Payne 3 CE(Sealed)
Titanfall CE(Sealed)

PS3:
Dark Souls 2: CE
Demon Souls CE
God of War 3: Ultimate Edition
God of War: Ascension CE
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception CE(Missing Necklace, was like that when I got it in a trade)

Looking for a few Xbox 360 titles for a good price:

• LA Noire (can be the complete edition)
  • Sims 3
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Dance Central 3

And as always, looking for Game Boy and GBC titles! Show me what you have!

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts.
Send me a PM if you can't see the title you want to buy on the list. I'll check the price asap and will get back for you.

Valkyria Chronicles - $12

header.jpg

Alone in the Dark: Illumination - $12

header.jpg

Yf0mgyR.png

* All prices are correct for the moment of posting. They may vary when you PM since some of the games are discounted at the moment this post was created.

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

cj_iwakura

WTS

Deep Fear (Sega Saturn), JP edition
GYK1imk.jpg

Y0kt6hc.jpg

Open to offers. Has English voice over, but Japanese text.

And the GBA games I want to part with:

LweX9UO.jpg

Will sell both for $30.

//ARCANUM

Selling a Sunset Overdrive XBOX ONE code for a buddy of mine. $50 paypal, I will send you the code right away! or make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom