• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

LiK

WTS (All prices in USD)

Figures:

ThreeA 1/48 (Full size) Metal Gear Rex figure - $700

Still sealed in its original shipping box. Never opened.

Free shipping with UPS for US buyers.

Square Enix Play Arts:

PAK MGS Cyborg Ninja - $350

Still sealed.

FFVII Advent Children Cloud Strife No. 4 - $90

Still sealed.

FFVII Crisis Core Cloud Strife No. 3 - $90

Still sealed.

Funko Pop Pharah and Reinhardt - $50 (I am only selling them together)

Still sealed.

All figures will be shipped free via USPS Priority for US buyers.

---

Games:

MGS4 Limited Edition (PS3) - $80

Still sealed.

Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) with Watch - $50

Both sealed. Watch case may have cracks. This was how it was received.

Zero Time Dilemma (3DS) with Watch - $50

Both sealed. Watch case may have cracks. This was how it was received

All games listed here is free shipping with USPS Priority Shipping for US buyers.

----

PM me if interested. Hard for me to follow the thread.

Payment by Paypal only as gift.

Any international buyers must contact me for shipping purposes.

Squarehard

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

Saturday Morning RPG, Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype , Shovel Knight (All Brand New, Sealed) $190 Shipped
t8ljRDZl.jpg

Lot of 44 Blu-ray titles (Condition of cases are varied, so if interested, please feel free to pm me for further details) $165 Shipped OBO
y7M9ohBl.jpg

Super Mario Sunshine (Disc is in fair condition, moderate amount of scratches, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Disc is in good condition, but stain inside the inner ring, original case & manual, black Label) $45 Shipped
or $65 shipped for both

icKFoKo.jpg

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) Open to offers, prefer to trade
8xXDZTL.png

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4, prefer to trade
NhdRRvI.png

Manga Box Sets - New, still sealed. Might have minor damage on outer box such as denting, and creases. $650+shipping for everything
Rosario Vampire Complete Box Set $105 Shipped
Full Metal Alchemist Complete Box Set $128 Shipped
Claymore Complete Box Set $127 Shipped
Ouran High School Host Club Complete Box Set $82 Shipped
Black Bird Complete Box Set $85 Shipped
Bakuman Complete Box Set $135 Shipped
Nausica Box Set $47 Shipped

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code (Sell or Trade for Another Code)

WTB/T:

Import Vita Titles

SamNW

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Feel free to make offers on anything. PM Me!

WTB Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (NS, Physical) Below Retail
WTS Zero Time Dilemma (PS4, Digital) - $15

WTB
  • PS4 Pro. Reach out if you're looking to sell one in good condition. My ideal scenario would be trading my OG PS4 + PayPal for a Pro if anyone's unhappy with their Pro, wants to swap. I had a deal like that set up that fell through. Open to buying straight up too.
  • 1 Year PlayStation Plus (PS+) Subscription - $45 OBO
  • Digital PS4 Games (esp. the ones I'm selling) below MSRP. Reach out with any offers.
WTS - Miscellaneous
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1000 OBO
  • PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset (Like New) - $50 OBO
WTS - New, Sealed Limited Run Games Near Cost ($40 Shipped OBO)
  • Limited Run #34 - Curses 'N Chaos (PS4)
  • Limited Run #36 - Aqua Kitty DX (PS4)
  • Limited Run #39 - The Swapper (Vita)
  • Limited Run #42 - Dear Esther (PS4)
WTS - Physical PS4 Games (also WTT for digital copies)
  • DOOM (Like New) - $14 Shipped OBO
  • Fallout 4 (Like New) - $18 Shipped OBO
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered Limited Edition (Very Good) - $20 Shipped OBO
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Brand New/Sealed) - $22 Shipped OBO
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Like New) - $6 Shipped OBO
  • Nier: Automata (New/Not Sealed) - $44 Shipped OBO
  • Overwatch: Origins Edition (Like New, DLC NOT Redeemed) - $40 Shipped OBO
  • Resident Evil 4 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 Shipped OBO
  • Resident Evil 5 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 Shipped OBO

REPOST - This is a long shot, but I figure I'll post it one more time.

WTB - Steam Games for My Son's Birthday

I am looking to see if anyone has the following games for cheaper than the current Steam prices:

BeamNG.drive
Brick Rigs

I know these are both early access games and keys might not be widely circulated (through bundles and whatnot), but these are the two games that my son requested for his birthday next week. They are only $40 together, so if they definitely aren't available for cheaper from anyone, that's fine, but I figured I'd ask.

If this is just not going to be possible for whatever reason, and you are aware of it, please let me know that as well and I will just go ahead and buy the games through Steam. Thanks.

Danferno

I have a NA steam code for Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition. It came with the recent PS4 edition I purchased and I'm not much of a PC gamer.

Currently $15 on steam. Asking $5. PayPal F&F please. PM if interested.

Want to Buy
Castlevania DS games. Don't have to be complete, game card only is fine.

Hong Kong PSN Credit codes. I need me some DJMAX Respect DLC and some White Day.

Want to Sell

*SUPER DEAL* - DROPPING THE DISCOUNT ON THIS TO 25%
$1100 in United Airlines (or Star Alliance) credit. Probably not going to use it before the end of this year, so offering up a sweet deal for GAFers. You send me the flight you want, I book it for you, you pay me via PayPal and I give you a 25% discount on the total fare. If you have a United Plus Mileage account, you get miles, too. Already had one successful transaction on this. Looking to move it fast!

PM me for details and to set it up.

Soundtracks - make an offer!
Angela Aki "Kiss Me Goodbye" FF12 import CD
Final Fantasy X-2 import soundtrack CD
Robotech Battlecry soundtrack CD
Silent Hill 4 The Room soundtrack CD
Kameo Elements of Power Soundtrack CD
Taiko no Tatsujin Super Anime Hit Soundtrack CD
BoA: Outgrow CD
Sword of Mana Premium Soundtrack CD
DDR Supernova Sampler CD
PSO III CARD Revolution Soundtrack CD
https://imgur.com/a/HHgm0

PlayStation TV - includes the unit, power supply and instructional manual. -$50 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/rW1re

Atari Jaguar console - includes console, controller, power supply and video cable. - make an offer
http://imgur.com/a/GiHCf

Sega Genesis Mark 3 Console - includes the original box, console, power supply and a couple third party controllers. - make an offer
http://imgur.com/a/9CZIR

Fallout Anthology - missing the plastic outer box. Games never installed. - $70 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/oSCxr

US Gizmondo handheld console (missing the horrible demo SD card, but otherwise complete) and a sealed copy of Richard Burns rally for Gizmondo. - $225 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/edigr

Super Mario Bros. 3D Dioramas - Japan imported, impossible to find now. Includes 3 full sets and the pieces of one set that's missing a Mario and Hammer Bros. - $70 shipped.
http://imgur.com/a/9YUf

Ancient Land of Ys - old school for IBM PC/Tandy. Complete in box. - $90 shipped
http://imgur.com/a/9Tsw1

World of Tanks Wargaming.net Employee Anniversary watch - given to employees for the EU office's 4th/US office's 3rd anniversary. Has my name on the back of the case, but the strap actually covers it up completely. Includes the branded box. - $150 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/nMw3U

Titanfall Collector's Edition Statue and LE Art Book (still sealed) - Local San Francisco pick-up only. - $100

Strategy Guides (Magna Carta 2, XenoSaga II, EOS IV: Oblivion, Dead or Alive 5, Star Ocean Till The End of Time, LEGO Star Wars III, Shadow of Rome, Onimusha 3 Limited Edition) - make a reasonable offer.

Final Fantasy XIII Japan Press Announcement Kit - got this in Tokyo when SE announced FFXIII back in the day. Missing the business card holder - $40

Dear Friends Music from Final Fantasy Program - from the first ever concern they held back in 2004 at E3. - $40

The Archive of Drag-On Dragoon - make an offer

Range Murata "Spy Fiction" signed art piece - got this from a Sammy Event back in the day. - $100

Drummania Controller - used once, missing the sticks but you can pick some up at any music store - $45 shipped

Halo Reach LE Statue - statue only, no box - $60 shipped or $45 local San Francisco pick-up

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 - no game, just the lunchbox and LE goodies - $30 shipped

Street Fighter Cammy 2008 Convention Print signed by Omar Dogan - numbered 44/50, framed - $150
http://imgur.com/XM5BKiV

Mrmask

WTB/WTT:

Yellow Corsair Headset from BB that was $10 - Pick a price or trade

WTS: All Prices are shipped / All items are US versions unless specified

-Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered Limited Edition for PS4 (Brand New/Sealed) - $50

-Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + for Nintendo Switch (Brand New/Sealed/with stickers) - $35

-Disgaea 4(Vita - Complete) - $25

-Disgaea 3(Vita - Complete) - $25

-Touch my Katamari(Vita - Complete) - $28

-Dungeon Travelers 2(Vita - Complete) - $40

-Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (Vita - Brand New) -$80

-Minecraft(Vita - Brand New) - $15

-Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed(Vita - Complete) - $40

-Resistance Burning Skies(Vita - Brand New) - $20

-Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz(Vita - Brand New) - $20

-Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3(Vita - Complete) - $30

I Accept Paypal as payment.

WTS

Daganronpa PSV bundle - 1+2+UDG, all complete and in excellent condition. gone

Retro City Rampage PS4 - First print edition, sealed. gone

Volume PSV - LRG version sealed. $40 shipped OBO

STRAFE PS4 - LRG variant cover. Sealed w/loose disc. $50 shipped OBO

Mrmask

You never responded to my PM?

Sorry about that! Let me check my PMs right now.

I'll pass. Just annoying to have back and forth stop so suddenly when as I usually "hold" the item in question while we're talking.
You don't have the game I wanted anymore though, but now you do have NGS+ 2 which I do need. D'oh!

Oh well.

I understand. Normally, I am not like that. Sorry once again.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Sorry about that! Let me check my PMs right now.

I'll pass. Just annoying to have back and forth stop so suddenly when as I usually "hold" the item in question while we're talking.
You don't have the game I wanted anymore though, but now you do have NGS+ 2 which I do need. D'oh!

Oh well.

I understand. Normally, I am not like that. Sorry once again.
I appreciate it.

WTS
PS3 Games
Unreal Tournament III $5
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 $6
NBA 2K 13 $5
Record of Agarest of War Zero $7
Uncharted 2 $ 8
Soul Calibur IV $7
Nintendo Land $5

Does not include shipping. Payment by Paypal. PM me if interested.

Anyone have a US copy of Yakuza 0 for sale? Offering up PayPal monies. I bought the Japanese version years ago but would like to check it out in English.

Armaly

Could I get some advice? If someone pms you about buying something and you give them your paypal email and then they just drop contact, how long do you usually give them before you go to the next person that pmed you?

GreenMana

Could I get some advice? If someone pms you about buying something and you give them your paypal email and then they just drop contact, how long do you usually give them before you go to the next person that pmed you?

24 hours but you gotta do what you gotta do. If you need the cash fast, shoot them an e-mail telling them so and apologizing, and if they don't reply fast then move on. Or keep making deals until someone pays, and then tell everyone else they waited too long and they're out of luck. Refund as necessary.

Alucrid

Banned

i'd just shoot them another pm saying that you have other offers and if they don't answer in a few hours just send them another pm canceling the deal and selling it to another person. i'd also pm the other person wanting to buy letting them know that in "x" hours it'll be theirs.

Armaly

24 hours but you gotta do what you gotta do. If you need the cash fast, shoot them an e-mail telling them so and apologizing, and if they don't reply fast then move on. Or keep making deals until someone pays, and then tell everyone else they waited too long and they're out of luck. Refund as necessary.

Thanks.

SiDCrAzY

S9i5ey0.png

WANT TO BUY

Looking for the below figures at better than Ebay prices. Hit me up if you have any of these and willing to part with them. I am in the US and will pay via Paypal.

Sentinel Build a Figure
6hmCyvcm.jpg

Apocalypse Build a Figure
WeTXW64m.jpg

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Red Legacy Ranger
2T7bDRMm.jpg

WTS: SNES Classic (North America)

$240, free shipping through USPS Priority. Will send next day air for an additional $25.

$239, free shipping through USPS Priority. Will send next day air for an additional $24.

(Kidding... Mostly).

--------------------------------

On a more serious note:
WTB: ~$50 in Nintendo eShop credit for ~$40 PayPal

Talon

Selling New, Unlocked Apple iPhone 7 - 128 GB, Jet Black, GSM with AppleCare+ Extended Warranty and New Accessories (originally $849)

Looking for $700 or best offer. If you're willing to shell out more, I can include a black iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case.
  • Plastic Film still intact
  • Phone never used
Includes AppleCare+ Extended Warranty (originally $129):
Includes all accessories:
  • Earpods
  • Lightning Charger
  • 5W Charging Block
  • Original Box

WTB
Sega Saturn Console only (working condition, doesn't matter if scratches or if wires are provided or not)-$35
/$45 if controller is included
Must be able to ship to Toronto Canada. Just let me know how shipping will cost and I can pay via Paypal

$239, free shipping through USPS Priority. Will send next day air for an additional $24.

(Kidding... Mostly).

--------------------------------

On a more serious note:
WTB: ~$50 in Nintendo eShop credit for ~$40 PayPal

You're kidding (mostly). But that price will see it sell on eBay. Just like mine did. Had a guy PM me offering $80 and a message saying "lol, good luck selling it for that price.". Which it did, literally a minute after he sent me that message.

Jigolo

You're kidding (mostly). But that price will see it sell on eBay. Just like mine did. Had a guy PM me offering $80 and a message saying "lol, good luck selling it for that price.". Which it did, literally a minute after he sent me that message.
People on here hate scalpers. I say if the other person thinks it's worth it, then cool.

People on here hate scalpers. I say if the other person thinks it's worth it, then cool.

To be clear, my post was mostly intended as a playful jab at the post above mine, undercutting it by $1 (you know, like people bidding $1 higher than someone else on The Price is Right).
That said, I do realize by posting that I technically have an obligation to follow through if someone calls me on it - in which case I'll be camping out in front of a Toys 'R Us for myself (that is, I do have one preordered for myself with no intention of scalping it [and I definitely wouldn't do eBay for it]. But, if I do get called on it, I do at least have one to follow through with)

I hear you. I don't plan on posting it more than once or twice. Figured I'd seif anyone here was willing to pay that for it. No big deal if not. eBay has been a little weird with the listings and has been rejecting mine for some odd reason.

Squarehard

I hear you. I don't plan on posting it more than once or twice. Figured I'd seif anyone here was willing to pay that for it. No big deal if not. eBay has been a little weird with the listings and has been rejecting mine for some odd reason.

Have you been able to get your listing up, or is it just being taken down?

Pre-orders are reportable now, and an actual offense on eBay, so somebody who doesn't like seeing the listings are probably just going through all the listings, and reporting them for that reason, especially right now.

I've been seeing a lot of people who had listings up get it taken down, then put back up, then down, etc.

But yeah, that could be one of the main reasons.

Pre-orders are reportable now, and an actual offense on eBay, so somebody who doesn't like seeing the listings are probably just going through all the listings, and reporting them for that reason, especially right now.

I've been seeing a lot of people who had listings up get it taken down, then put back up, then down, etc.

It gives me an error saying it's a presale item and I need to wait until 30 days before launch to list the auction. The auction never gets listed, just kicks me back to the data entry screen. But then there's mad people with listings already so I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong.

zulux21

yup in fact any snes classic preorders are against ebay's TOS right now.
in two days they won't be though lol.

you aren't allowed to presell anything that can't be shipped with in 30 days on ebay.

If you want to list presale items, you must meet all of the following criteria:
Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.
Clearly indicate in the listing that the item is a presale item.
The handling time specified in your listing should reflect the time from the end of the listing until the item is shipped to the buyer. Be sure to specify the correct handling time in your listing.
Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.

personally I don't like preselling any item unless I am hand crafting them myself as you never know if there will be complications. For example the snes order could be randomly cancelled. Or alternatively they could have such a huge supply that someone paying $200 for one now would just be angry at launch. I mean I understand it's partially a gamble there. if there is a lot of stock you will overpay but not much you might get to underpay, but meh. I want every person who deals with me to be happy and I want to be happy and presells just have to high of a chance for that to not be true for one of us.

It gives me an error saying it's a presale item and I need to wait until 30 days before launch to list the auction. The auction never gets listed, just kicks me back to the data entry screen. But then there's mad people with listings already so I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong.

if you are feeling petty go through and report every single listing you see as they are clearly violating ToS :p

WTS

Cowboy Bebop complete series (blu ray + DVD). $65

Complete and in mint condition. PayPal f&f and shipping to lower 48 only.

Just PM me with any questions. Prices include shipping.

FDndeYYl.jpg

hongcha

I have a bunch of games sitting in my closet I'd like to sell. Many are still brand new and sealed. All are original Japanese versions. Priced to move, payment by regular paypal (I'll eat the fees), shipping is $8 worldwide per order (i.e. buy a bunch of games and still only pay $8). Fast international air shipping from New Zealand, takes about 5 business days to the USA in my experience. All used games are mint and 100% complete.

Okay, here's the list:

JAPANESE VITA:
Stranger of Sword city (first print, with unused preorder bonus) -BRAND NEW/SEALED: $13
Tokyo Xanadu -BRAND NEW/SEALED: $30
To Heart 2 Dungeon Travelers (with unused preorder bonus keychain) -BRAND NEW/SEALED: $35
Ao no Kiseki Evolution -BRAND NEW/SEALED: $35

JAPANESE 3DS:
Fire Emblem Echoes (Japanese and Chinese text, Japanese voices): $23
Alliance Alive: $27

JAPANESE PS3:
Shining Resonance: $15

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
WTS Humble Bundle keys: $1 Paypal F&F each

Bone - Episode 1 & Episode 2
Poker Night at the Inventory