• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cairn - Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Reach a summit never climbed before in this mountain ascent adventure from the creators of Furi and Haven.

As seasoned climber Aava, embark on the ascent of Mount Kami, a summit that has never been reached. Discover the mountain's history and decide what Aava is willing to sacrifice to achieve the ascent.

Cairn features realistic simulation that allows you to climb intuitively, anywhere. Find the best holds and place your hands and feet seamlessly with simple controls. Adapt your posture, effort and balance - if you're not careful, you will fall!

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Didn't know this was made by the same devs who did Haven. It looks like a more unforgiving/challenging Jusant, so I'm def going to keep an eye on this one.

Also, here's the demo teaser they released a month ago:

Looks like a more mechanically involved Jusant, but so, so, so much uglier. I don't like how this one looks at all.

I enjoyed Jusant, it looked really good with everything maxed out on PC. Some of the best global illumination in any game. The writing of the text logs you find is terribly dull though, almost put me to sleep. It's best to ingore those and just enjoy the environmental storytelling.

Top Bottom